Based on Click to view
Artist Goner. [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1829

Postby Goner. » Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July [date judged] 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Compliment raffle time! You will get one ticket per two compliments, up to five tickets (ten compliments). Feel free to add more compliments, but you will only get five tickets tops. Don't worry about the other info, I'll get that from the winner once they are drawn. Don't worry about numbers either c:
Have fun!

End Date: May 20th, 11:59pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Compliments:[/b]
[b]Compliment count:[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Seal color point with moderate white and bright blue eyes.

Other Features: Light scarring on the left cheek.
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
( ๐’พ'๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ซ black lives โ™ช ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ช MATTER โ™ซ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1829

Postby kaminari.denki » Tue May 14, 2019 6:27 am

Username: klaus.

Compliments:
Surgefire - You had to know this was coming, m'dude. You're a joy to talk to and I adore seeing you post art so that I can dump love on you, also your Rise adopts are fantastic and I Want.
Micki. - Henlo, fren. Ilu because you are great to talk to, whether it's to complain about funny things, talk about HP or to have me yell at you to do stuff lmao. I also enjoy being your soundboard and hearing all of your wild ideas.
zippo. - hey, you.. I know you aren't active in Rise rn but I'm still gonna compliment you, so there. I love talking to you, bb, about anything we could ever think of and I love you, too. You help me when my anxiety starts acting a fool and I hope I can be a source of comfort for you as well.
Ladyskittels - Hey, I just met you.. and this is crazy! But I really like talking to you, so dm me maybe? I'm so sorry lmao
Dimi - I know I torture you a lot but it's affection, I promise. I like talking to you in chat and even though you keep murdering your own clans, I love talking to you about them. Also big huge kudos to taking on the archive for this chaotic group of cat nerds.
Neah - God of Genetics Neah, I honestly don't know how you put up with us but I adore you for it lmao. Thank you for teaching us what you know and causing us Incorrect Cat Stress too
Dia. - thank you for creating this chaotic world in the first place honestly. I was dragged onto CS specifically for Rise and I've never regretted that decision since.
AJ - Ahhhh?? Ahhhh!! Your art is literal amaze-balls okay.. also I adore both of your clans.. mm they're so good.
chamomile - your art is super cute oh my gosh and I can't wait to see how your clan grows in your time here
hawky - where do I even start? You're a joy to talk to when you pop up and your clan gives me all the feels okay? Also your cats? Good. Blessed. Amazing.
Compliment count: 10 (but I wanna give more ;w;)
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFight โ€ข Dappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ โœจ5 9 ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ“โœจ ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ™
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 am

Username: Thunder.Collects

Compliments:
SurgeFire - Surge, I always love seeing conversations with you involved in the RISE discord, just because they always contain some sort of humor that makes me feel better about your day. I am also very glad you became a guest artist because you have put out some gorgeous design for far into the month, and each design makes me even more excited for the next one to follow. I also love your art style, it's so refreshing and beautiful, whether you agree or not. I also think you're a very friendly and amazing person, and nothing anyone can say will change my mind.
Dimi - Dimi, I really admire your writing and how you can put so much writing out at one point. You got, like, 10 levels the other day and I was so impressed that you got those all within twenty-four hours of the previous post. I also admire how you run the archive, it's very efficient and up to date most of the time, and it looks so organized. I really appreciate you as an addition to the RISE staff, so keep doing what you're doing! I also love you as a person, you're so fun to talk to and I really appreciate your compliments, it makes me feel better about what I am outputting into the RISE community. Thank you so being so great.
Ezai - Wow, must I say I am impressed by you. I think your RISE designs are gorgeous, the art you put in the discord is amazing, and you just seem like a very interesting person overall. It makes me want to have conversations with you even more.
Babypizza - I think your concepts and clan ideas are really interesting! I like seeing them around, and you seem like a very nice person overall!
Kiffell - You seem like a very interesting person and a really nice addition to RiseClan! Your concepts are so interesting, as are your cat names. They are so unique that it is incredibly refreshing and I love it. Your art is also super pleasing to look at! I wish we could see more in the discord server.
Weegeestar5 - Weeg, can I just say how much I love and appreciate you? I met you in a different discord server and you were so cool? Like, your other characters had such interesting concepts and lovely designs, and you were so nice, and your art was (and still is) amazing. I think you're actually one of the first people that shifted my attention to RIse and got me interested in joining since who doesn't like more battle cats? Thanks for being so awesome.
Liightning - Liightningggggg you're so cool oh my goodness. I really enjoy your rise designs and competition prompts just because they're so nice? I don't know how to explain it. Also, your art is so adorable. I really like the style and obvious effort put into it. It's so pleasing to look at. You're also really sweet and I like chatting with you, let's talk some more sometime?
WolfTales - Wolf your art is beautiful, I really love seeing it around on competitions c: I also enjoy reading your responses to prompts and how it correlates with your concepts, it's really nice to read c:
โ˜Lady Raincloudโ˜ - Lady I really like seeing the Rise related questions you post in the discord server or on the fan club, it really makes me think about how my cat would respond in that situation. Your art is also very nice and I enjoy seeing it around in the discord and on competitions. Your writing is amazing, and I love hearing about your concepts!
Dewly_Noted - Your art is gorgeous. Can we just start with that? I love seeing it, it's beautiful, please share it with us more often. I also enjoy hearing about your cat concepts, clan ideas, and stories overall. They're so interesting and pretty unique to your storyline. I'd love to hear more in the future.

Compliment count: 10 Compliments
Last edited by Trickz on Tue May 14, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue May 14, 2019 6:39 am

Username: SurgeFire

Compliments:
@Bucky.: Hi yes you're literally the best?? I can't stress this enough. You're honestly a great friend, writer, and artist. Your art truly brings me life and joy, I'm not even lying. Your designs are terrific!! And your writing, too--- agh, I can't stress it all enough ;o;!!!!
@Dimi.: Dimiiii thanks for not getting impatient with me. I sob. Your writing and ideas are fantastic, and you always listen. Thank you!
@Kiffell: Ahahah I love your art so much?? It has such a nice and cute style,, and i love it when you talk about your interests ngnkdfngjd. And your animations are so good?? You're such a good person.
@Weegeestar5: NNJKLKNS THANKS FOR THE ME MES. Ily ;o. Your art is so good honestly, you oekaki god...
@Neah: AM SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU,,, you are honestly way too helpful and i thank you for that nndgldg. i am,,,, jumpy child....
@Liightning: YouR ART IS SO CUTE??? and your writing iS GODLY. I LVOE YOUR DESIGNS SOBS,,,,, theyre so pretty and precious honestly fgdflgd. youre such a good person.
@Klaus.: jkdnfds you typo-spotter... your art is s o CUTE though i love weeps. you're great honestly
@Thunder.collects: I love your art honestly,,,, you're such a nice person to be honest? great to talk with.
@Dewly_Noted: IL Y MANS,, YOUR ART IS GREAT and so are your stories. i love talking to you!! hahhhh
@Alucardigan: I MISSED YOU AND YOUR ART<,,,, you're hilarious and just a good presence honestly
@WolfTales: FJDSKJBKGBJ YOU MADE ME CRY WITHT HAT MEME<,,,,, you're so hilarious honestly i'm so glad you joined the discord
@Micki: fglodgndg you're incredibly nice and just,,, wow. i sob
@Birchii: hi yes i love you and your typoes,,, caluvy forever. no but honestly i love having you around. <3
@Mythz: YOUR ART. It's such a unique style. You're such a good person too... so nice ahh
@StormSerpent SHhh. DONT BEAT UP YOUR ART. I loVE IT AND YOUR STYLE. >:O
@chamomile i,,, love your art,, and youre such a cool person too dsjkngnkg

I RAN OUT OF TIME ALMOST IM SOBBING
Compliment count: 10+ i have one minute liight i can't count
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue May 21, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 am

Username: Elliad.

Compliments:
Compliment count:
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos ๐ŸŽ€ They/Them ๐ŸŽ€ AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
๐ŸŽ€ Kalons
๐ŸŽ€ Stormclan
๐ŸŽ€ ยฉ Pfp
๐ŸŽ€ ยฉ Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Tue May 14, 2019 7:06 am

Username: dimi.

Compliments:
Micki. - You know I gotta start with you. You're one of my closest friends in and out of the rise community, and I absolutely love talking to you! Your cats are adorable, and I absolutely adore your art. Ngl it kind of reminds me of disney in a way, which is why I find it so endearing <3
Ajax - You were one of my first friends in the rise community, and I adore you so, so, so much!! Your art is great, and I love the concepts of both of your clans. You are such a talented individual, and I can't wait to see how you further develop your cats.
SurgeFire - I will ask again, quit hurting your cats!! Where do I even start for this? Your cats blow me out of the water, and I absolutely love what you have come up with for your cats. I was so excited when you joined the rise community, and that hasn't fizzled out. Keep up with those great designs man <3
Weegeestar5 - *Me, smuggling kits from Daycareclan under my shirt* "N-nothin going on here!" Nah, but i really adore your art, weegee. You have such a unique style, and I absolutely love your hoard of PMVs you have going on. You have such a passion behind everything you do, and you're one of the funniest people I know <3
Neah - Mama Neah! I absolutely love how much you do for the community. From enduring all the questions we have about genetics to producing beautiful cats, you are talented all across the board. You are also very funny, and I really love talking to you; even if it's in a "professional" setting like the staff chat. (how can CS be professional is beyond me)
Nimrod - You have been absolutely sweet since joining the community!! You are super funny, and very relatable *points at DMs*. I absolutely adore you and your art; I really hope we can continue talking <33
DiamondDogg - I still don't know how I'm your most trust worthy staff, but you have always been super kind to me!! I really love the names you have given your cats, and just how sweet you've been since we've started talking <3
Oceanfosh - That art... You are such a stellar artist! I love all of your pieces so very much, and I always get super excited when you post in art share. You're such a talented person, and I can't wait to see more from you <3
Klaus - Despite you bullying my typos all the time, I really do adore you! You're such a fun member of the community and I love your clan (especially Winnie, adorable name!). You are really fun to talk to in the discord, and I admittedly always look at your entries on competitions.
Pearlcollie & Esther~ I had to put you both in one compliment, because you both mean the world to me. Since meeting through Nagalines, you two have been some of the most delightful people in my life. I love all of the work you do, and you both are so goofy. I can't wait to see you guys again in September [it fit no flip brothr]
Kiffell - Where do I even begin? I really adore everything you do. Your art, your concepts, everything. You're such a delight to talk to, and I love flying to your DMs when something annoys me XD Thank you for tolerating me and staying by my side for so long, I love you <333
Compliment count: 10 + 1
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 am

Username: babypizza

Compliments:
thunder.collects I see you posting for adopts pretty often and I always read what you've written because you are really good at developing the character and showing emotion through the writing! You make the story more than two dimensional.

wolftales working with you on the Mother's Day comp has been super fun and I'm really glad how easy it has been to agree on decisions. Also I think the cat in your siggy is super cute.

goner I really love your cat designs they are all incredibly unique and just gorgeous! You seem like a pretty cool person as well haha.

briarlight I really like your art style. It's simplistic but fun and you use the right complimenting colors so the things you make pop out. There's a whole lot of personality in your art and I'm jealous haha.

lady rain cloud I admire that you are able to keep up with so many adopts including being an artist for WAR. Similar to thunder; I like your writing style. You come up with some interesting stories.

smolliltrashcan I really like the way your clan is turning out! I can't wait to see you give your cats more personality because you come up with some interesting stories XD again is like to see your clan develop more so I'll be checking in every so often haha. Not in a creepy way.

Compliment count: 6
Last edited by Cinxer on Tue May 21, 2019 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue May 14, 2019 11:19 am

Username: Kazin

Compliments:
    dimi - hey I think you're super friendly and you are really easy to work with! You seem so knowledgeable and yet humble and I like to see you interacting with the community. Even when I don't talk much you still engaged in a short conversation with me and I really appreciate that!
    Birchii - the names you give your cats are just?? so nice?? I love them all! Riverecho and Lilyfinch, the ones you recently shared in cat-share on the discord, are just such nice, pretty names and I really love them!
    dewly_noted - how do you always have such great responses to prompts? I really, truly, love reading all your entries; they seem so well developed and like great stories! I applaud your writing skill!
    PBR - thank you for accepting my breeding! I am really looking forward to your skills in making the Icethistle/Rainshadow litter. The little bundle(s) of joy I will receive are going to play an important role in the future for Zephyrclan and my second clan, once I get it up and running! Expect lots out of them c:
    Sixbane - heck your art is so cute! I love seeing it when you post in art-share! The lines are so soft, the colors are so nice... you're doing an awesome job!
    stormserpent - your art is also so dang cute! I really love the look of it! I wish my traditional art could come out as well as yours, and I can tell you spend a lot of time on it.
    ~Trompy - how do you make such dang cute cats?! I love all of the ones you have posted this month as a GA, and I can't wait to see what other cats you come up with! ^^
    Katrione - I don't think you've been too active in Rise, at least not for a while, but I just wanted to say I appreciate every single thing you do! You deserve all the best things. I also love your clan, I think it's really awesome!
    HeyRei - I know you aren't an artist anymore but I was just looking through my clan and !!! The cat I have from you is so soft looking I just want to reach out an touch it. Same with the floofy pup I won from you. I adore your designs and I hope you are doing well <3
    Lacuna - the concepts you come up with in comps are so amazing! Your writing style is so cohesive and pleasant to read every time I see it!

Compliment count: 10
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Username: Muttgirl310

Compliments:
@Goner.: This child is absolutely beautiful! You did an incredible job with it and I want to say congrats to whoever ends up getting it!
@ klaus.: I really love your profile picture and signature! Every time I see it, I just smile and so I just wanted to state that first! You are also so kind. I read through your compliments and you were so sweet in them to all the people you mentioned! Good luck on the adopt!!
@liightning: Your designs are absolutely fantastic! I love seeing what you make and I love some of the contests you do for them! You are so creative sometimes and I love seeing what people do to try out
@Tendency: Your cats are so incredible! The spotted designs you do are absolutely breathtaking and I just fall in love with them!
@Mythz: Thank you thank you thank you for doing my event MYO as it came out absolutely amazing! You were so kind to me when I asked you questions about it and were such a wonderful help with it! It came out perfectly!
@silver ~: I love the newest design you came up with! The color you used were so soft and pretty! I also snooped through your gallery and think the piece you did of Aridstar is incredible! The background and the cat are absolutely perfect and I just wanted to say that you should be so proud of it! You are an amazing artist!
@Neah: You always do such amazing designs, both here and on Second Chance Shelter! I love seeing the different coats and ideas you do as they are always so good!
@Dia: Thank you for starting up Rise as it has really allowed me to improve my writing! I really enjoy coming up with ideas for different adopts and it has always been enjoyable for me to interact with the community. You do a great job at answering questions and making sure the community stays welcoming to everyone! And thank you for my incredible little Willowbreeze! I love her!
@Desmond: As with all the artists, your designs are incredible! All of the rise artists are so talented! I particularly love the design you did for my Snowtrail! It was so amazing of you to make it for me and you did a great job at making it come to life!!
@Tynahi: I thank you all the time in these compliment prompts but you really do deserve it! You were so nice to me when you made my founder form! You did it absolutely perfectly and I cannot imagine it any other way! Thank you again!
@Thunder.Collects: All your compliments were so kind and I can tell you really love this community! They were really amazing to read through! Good luck on the adopt!!
@dimi.: Those were some very sweet compliments that you gave! You made me smile with a few of them and so I can only imagine how you made them feel! Good luck on the adopt!!
@babypizza: You were very sweet in your compliments and I think you probably made someone's day with those! Good luck on the adopt!!
@Kazin: You are so connected to the community and I love how detailed your compliments were! You really knew the people you were complimenting and it shows just how much you pay attention to people! Good luck on the adopt!!
@DiamondDogg: The compliments that you gave were so nice and I can imagine that you made lots of the community members smile! Good luck on the adopt!!
@chamomile.: Those were some very sweet compliments and I really like how you cheered on feyghost (You will win a cat soon!!). It was really nice of you to do something like that! Good luck on the adopt!!
@Ravendarus: It was nice of you to compliment some of the other users trying out for this adopt! Good luck on the adopt!!

Compliment count: 10+7
Good luck to everyone trying out!!
Last edited by muttgirl310 on Mon May 20, 2019 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ข โ€ข
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
coding โœพ art credit โœพ profile icon
my viscets โœพ dogons โœพ my art shop
โ— โ— โœพ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โœพ โ— โ—
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ€ข โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ข
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue May 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Username: DiamondDogg

Compliments:
1. Dimi - You're amazing and the best archivist any species could ask for. The discord would be very different without you
2. SurgeFire - Your art is amazing and it always looks awesome! C'mon, tell me this isn't awesome.
3. Nim - You're so kind and your art always looks awesome <3
4. โ˜Lady Raincloudโ˜ - You're very nice to talk to and your art is always so great
5. Micki - You make the discord server a lot better and funnier, I appreciate you a lot.
6. Ravendarus - You're so kind and awesome, and I enjoy whenever we talk.
7. Bucky. - Your art is always awesome and I love the art you did of Silverstar, she looked awesome <3
8. Stormserpent - Storm, how do I compliment you? You're funny, kind, and your art always looks awesome! I always like getting onto discord and see your art or just to see you on.
9. Weegeestar5 - Your art and personality are amazing. You always have such good art and it always makes my day.
10. ๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฑ - Your art always brings a smile to my face and you're so kind, even if you need suggestions for bettering your art.
Compliment count: 10
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me