Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: adopt me.

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:36 pm

!! only a few days left !!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt me. *ends soon*

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:20 pm

SpartanAmethystAbigail Juanita ReyesCodename: BunnyCis FemalePanromantic/Polysexual

Charming, beautiful, and alluring, Abigail is just as much of a siren as she seems. At 21 years of age, she's young, ready to party, and definitely prone to getting into trouble. The young rabbit knows she's beautiful, and isn't afraid to bat her eyelashes or swing her hips if it gets her what she wants. She's definitely more likely to charm her way through her responsibilities over working hard, but don't underestimate her. When it comes to her Shedu, her training, and her races, she dominates all and isn't afraid to put in the elbow grease to make a win happen. She spends more time flirting that actually making connections; it's almost like a competition to her: "How many men can I have chasing me at once?"

x
Rider's Profile wrote:
Affiliation:
Nocturne Streetracers Garage

Rider Status:
Active

Discipline:
Streetracer

Specialization:
Alleys/Obstacles/Steeplechase

Mount:
Undecided - Shedu cat.

A bad part of Abigail, though, is that she pretty much always expects to get her way. She seems to be less likely to do this in terms of races, as she'll always congratulate the winner and be ready to take on what she's learned to win the next one, but everything else is fair game. She gets frustrated easily, and will get pouty or snappish if things don't go as planned, or if she feels as though she's been treated unfairly (which is pretty often, actually, even if it isn't true). She knows those sad blue puppy dog eyes can work wonders, and she'll use them to their fullest extent whenever the opportunity arises.

Within NSR, Abigail is well-liked by all of the guys with the exception of Cyanide and Sabishii, both of which who are in committed relationships and aren't fond of her flirting. Though when she's not flirting, she is quite fun to be around, regardless. The girls are another story entirely, though, as it can be hit-and-miss with each individual. Sylvia, for example, doesn't realy mind her as long as she isn't flirting with Sabi, but can get agitated by her antics. Buffy can't stand her one bit, and will roll her eyes and avoid the bunny at any opportunity. Jackson, the owner and manager of NSR, has a particular affection for the female bunny, and has tried many times to convince her to just be "his girl", but all attempts thus far have failed. She's too inclined to party, and is a far cry from being ready to settle down anytime soon. That makes Jackson very jealous, and he'll often glare at the recipients of her affection, though he won't do anything because he knows it's her choice. It just frustrates him that he can't convince her to give him a chance.

Outside of streetracing and partying, Abigail lives a very posh life. The daughter of an eight-digit-salary CEO and his trophy wife, a famous Spanish model who relocated to America to "retire". From day one, Abigail was spoiled beyond all recognition; seemingly endless supply of money, every toy and amenity she wanted, help staff and celebrity chefs and even personal homeschooling so she wouldn't have to meddle with "commoners", as her mother would huff. While this put her far ahead in intelligence and problem solving, this also contributed to her extreme social craving, as she was widely alone as a child except for her help. As she grew older, though, a lack of responsibility as well as having everything basically handed to her, she's always had a huge disconnect between action and consequence. She's been arrested quite a few times, but being the daddy's girl she is, he always comes to bail her out and somehow makes the issue disappear. She still technically lives at home, though her parents know little to none of what she does, or what she gets up to at night, and she likes it that way. So in the grand scheme of things, she sleeps there far less that one might assume. She's always had a good relationship with her parents and their "hands-off, learn from your mistakes but we'll still give you everything" mentality, and she likes it that way.

Abigail does make money on the side, other than her racing winnings. Following in her mothers' footsteps, she is quite fashion forward, and loves to create and flaunt new styles and clothes. Abigail is very conscious about her appearance, never leaving the house without full makeup, matched outfits, and styled hair, even when she's lazy or doing physical work at the garage. That was something ingrained to her from her early years, when she was slowly being groomed to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a model; her father had even had hopes of her becoming Miss America, and eventually Miss Universe. But it was very apparent that Abigail had her own plans. From her mother she's also inherited the habit of extreme dieting, even when she doesn't need to, just to "stay thin". Her diet of choice constantly changes: it could be keto, or paleo, or one of thousands of other "fad diets" she might have read about. What is constant, though, is that she is always extremely careful with carbs and sugars; often the only ones she'll partake in are of the alcoholic variety.

I managed to start a sketch of her on my phone due to being out of town for the holidays,
but I decided to scrap it and will start over at a later date. My phone art program is the absolute worst, tbh.

+ Cunning
+ Focused
+ Social
+ Beautiful
Flirty
Party animal
Adrenaline junkie
Caffeine addict
- Obnoxious
- High-maintenance
- Vain
- Self-important

credits;; kabina font
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:15 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:48 am

ends tonight !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt me. *ends tonight*

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:27 am

only a few hours left !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:18 am

40 minutes left !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Closed for judging, winner will be up tonight or tomorrow 💕
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt me. *ends soon*

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:32 pm

I took a look at every entry and decided that I liked SpartanAmethyst's entry the most! Enjoy your new character <3

Your entry was SO cool and I loved all the details you included about her personality and relationships with your other characters too. I love the lore you made up for her and I'll be happy knowing she's being put in your hands !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me