TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 pm

I feel so empty.
It hasn't been this bad in forever.
I just want somebody to tell me that it will be okay.

I also feel so lonely.
I know. That I've left most of my friends on read.
But it's just because I feel like nobody wants to talk
And that I'm just a bother
I kinda want somebody to just say. Something. Anything. To me.
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💕

Postby catdoqq » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm

i haven't posted here in so long, jesus.
    my anxiety is so, so, so bad right now and nothing's helping n i don't know what to do. i feel like everything's closing in and it's hard to breathe and i feel it in the pit of my stomach.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:08 pm

I wish I could choose who I wanna love
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 pm

why is my art not good enough for people ever
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farewell » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:57 am

(Not at anyone on CS)

Take responsibility for your own behavior. Maybe the reason this happens frequently is because of you — you’re the common factor, after all.
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:04 am

and my bank is stupid! that 5 bucks wasn't supposed to get taken out of my account, i cancelled that payment!! and now im overdrawn!! whoopee!! that's 40+ bucks that i wont be getting back!! and 40 bucks i have now lost!! that i can't spend at con!! do u know how much food i could have gotten with that money? A lot!! now I have to conserve even more over con. guess I won't be buying literally anything at con!!! thanks bank! once again you have ripped me off!! as usual!!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossmuttz » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:09 am

I see it more and more every day.
Now that it’s been pointed out, I can finally see my place.
To them I am nothing.
I am invisible.
x
jasper | he/it | ♒︎
link | link | link | ©

🍭 psychology university student
🍬 dms always open!
🍫 check out my commissions!
mossmuttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clove sevina » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:19 am

I feel like I can plan anything and always do it. But I can't. I'm extremely busy with art commissions, studying for my permit test, caring for now 3 horses, fixing my body, and exercising.
clove sevina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:28 am

I don't mind doing stuff without getting praised for it. The private knowledge that someone else's happiness/a better environment/etc was caused by my actions/words/etc is good enough for me.

But having nothing said is different from having something that I can only describe as a lie shouted at me.

"HOW ABOUT YOU CLEAN UP THE TRASH AROUND THE TRASH CAN?!"
(mind that the trash can isn't even mine, nor is the trash mine)

I literally did that yesterday. I didn't even know that you were expecting me to do it. I thought you were expecting her to do it...

This isn't the first time I've done something nice and then "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO [nice thing that I actually did in the last week, the results of which are actually very easy to see in like 5 seconds depending on where we are in the house]?!?!?!"

I can't get out yet. The circumstances are complicated. I want to get out soon.

People think that family is a nice small talk topic, but it's not. Using family for a small talk topic is based on the assumption that home violence doesn't exist (and other assumptions, like no deaths)...

A lot of the advertising I see for stuff like Father's Day and Thanksgiving and Christmas makes me extremely uncomfortable, too. I get that plenty of people have good relationships with their family members--that's not my issue. And most of the advertising is fine and tasteful; I have no issue with that, no matter how uncomfortable it makes me. What I have issue with is how some advertising is blatantly ignorant of how not everyone has a "typical" family or even family they even want to acknowledge. You want more sales? Don't bloody estrange me or send me running away because of your horrible ads with poor taste that make me relive all of the brutally atypical things about my relationship with my father ("Remember that one day he found out about your super awesome grades?!" Yeah no please don't try to be "relatable" like that). Ugh
Last edited by nickjr on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scullyton » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:46 pm

i think my project is bad. very bad. i'm not sure if it's just because i've been working on it for too long, as i thought it was at least passable up to this point, but it's atrocious to me now. i loathe the thought of submitting it, but it's a bit too late to start anew. i have to live with it, i guess. i hope my grade is alright.

there is a video component to my project, and i cannot get over myself in it. i don't like my appearance or how i sound; i don't look well. i realize it's probably my lack of sleep making me emotional, but i'm feeling extremely self-conscious and disappointed that this is what i've got to offer.

i am always trying but i feel like i've never made anything better than mediocre.
i shouldn't be so negative; i really just need to sleep.
where am i?
scullyton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me