TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:47 am

My friends have just straight up ignored me for the past few days. I'm so broken inside that I feel like I can't be fixed. I have to do so much work this summer but with his passing I can't stand to hardly do anything. All I want to do is curl up and hide in my room. I'm terrified of what is going to happen after summer break. I'm a month through it now and it is eating me up.
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:34 am

what even are we right now
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 am

So M and I were really close the other day, lots of cuddles and hand holding. So I left J, and I'm done talking to M probably. It wasn't fair to J, after almost two years to just start liking M more obviously. I couldn't do that to him. I can't hurt people like that.
    M knows what we were doing was wrong, but he kept falling into it. And I like him too much to just know to stop. So if I'm done talking to him maybe I'll be happier in the long run.

And, yea, now that it's obvious, I'm a dirty cheater. And I think I might just have to accept that as part of me, maybe I'll stop dating people all together so I don't hurt anyone. That's probably for the best.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:01 am

there's a lot of people posting, and unfortunately i cannot help all of you, but i do just want to say a few words of encouragement. the god(s) close doors to then open new ones in life. if you've lost something, know that something new is coming.
turn over a new leaf, start a new day. every day is beautiful if you look at it the right way. look at where you are, then look at where you started. you've progressed through every rainfall and every high mountain of luck. you've gone through trenches of treachery, but you're still here, breathing, alive. you are strong, and there's nobody but you who can change your identity.
you are you. and that's enough <3
(minnie, calcifur, purrah, jasmine, goose, captain)
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    So M and I were really close the other day, lots of cuddles and hand holding. So I left J, and I'm done talking to M probably. It wasn't fair to J, after almost two years to just start liking M more obviously. I couldn't do that to him. I can't hurt people like that.
    M knows what we were doing was wrong, but he kept falling into it. And I like him too much to just know to stop. So if I'm done talking to him maybe I'll be happier in the long run.

And, yea, now that it's obvious, I'm a dirty cheater. And I think I might just have to accept that as part of me, maybe I'll stop dating people all together so I don't hurt anyone. That's probably for the best.

Hey, you did the best you could in your situation. You aren't dirty and you aren't a bad person. Honestly I think you made a really mature and thoughtful decision- you took yourself out a situation that would have caused J pain, and you picked a route that you think will be the best for your wellbeing.
Try not to beat yourself up too much, ok? <3 Give yourself some time to think and process all that's happened. You're gonna get through this.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yinsum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:18 am

i feel so stupid and angry at myself..and while this isn't such a big deal considering everyone else's, i just. i feel like i just need a hug. or a friend. or someone who'll listen to me without making stupid jokes and "trying" to make me feel better but it's just making me feel worse.

basically. i dropped my computer on the floor today and the screen fractured in a million tiny pieces and it's not even a big deal but i literally felt like crying because i'm always so careful with my electronics and it just. broke. and the screen's gonna cost a least five hundred dollars to replace/fix and i don't have that kind of money and i'd thought maybe the six-month replacement warranty would still be in effect? but i came home and. i'd bought it on the twenty-third of december which means the six month warranty ended three days ago and i started crying again because i just. i have to replace it and even though the school year's ending i don't have any other technology other than my phone but how the hell am i supposed to do anything on a phone

it's so just much money for me right now and i just. feel like crap. because six months passed without my even denting it or anything and three days past the replacement warranty i break it.

i really just need a hug right now. i dunno. i'm getting too worked up over this.
yinsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Requiem; » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 am

Thanks dad for helpfully reminding me that I could've permanently crippled myself.
I get it, I got it. I messed up, I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have done what I did.
But I'm in so much freaking pain, and a little more support than "you did this to yourself" would be nice.

I already hate myself so leave me alone.

Theo | They/Them | Adult
Only active for art related things
🌈 Happy Pride 🌈
Find me on  !
Team Stardust -> Friendly fire welcome

xxxxxxzzx
Requiem;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby call me red, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:33 am

why do i fall in love with so many heterosexual men wth
UKULELE IN THE RAIN
call me red,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍵

Postby food ☕️ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am

Hahahahahahahah. I'm literally going insane. :)
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby bunnyflashwing » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

suneater wrote:
    i feel so stupid and angry at myself..and while this isn't such a big deal considering everyone else's, i just. i feel like i just need a hug. or a friend. or someone who'll listen to me without making stupid jokes and "trying" to make me feel better but it's just making me feel worse.

basically. i dropped my computer on the floor today and the screen fractured in a million tiny pieces and it's not even a big deal but i literally felt like crying because i'm always so careful with my electronics and it just. broke. and the screen's gonna cost a least five hundred dollars to replace/fix and i don't have that kind of money and i'd thought maybe the six-month replacement warranty would still be in effect? but i came home and. i'd bought it on the twenty-third of december which means the six month warranty ended three days ago and i started crying again because i just. i have to replace it and even though the school year's ending i don't have any other technology other than my phone but how the hell am i supposed to do anything on a phone

it's so just much money for me right now and i just. feel like crap. because six months passed without my even denting it or anything and three days past the replacement warranty i break it.

i really just need a hug right now. i dunno. i'm getting too worked up over this.

*Gives virtual hug* I feel you, I've done things like this a lot! A lot of the time when you feel stressed or just low even the smallest of things can get you worked up. Maybe you dropped your lunch, and then this happens. I really don't know what happens but I hope that you can get a replacement laptop soon! :D
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ☙ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
★·.·★ ᴠᴇᴇ | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ ★·.·★

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈
ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

➸ 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒
➸ 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
➸ 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 & 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛

↪ 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮
↪ 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙯
↪ 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙡