Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby SableShine » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Last night I dreamed I was living in medieval times and trying to train a horse. That was pretty weird. Someone just kept telling me I was doing everything wrong but not what I should be doing instead. I woke up really frustrated, lol.
ForUM is the place you are reading this. A foRM is a set of questions you fill out.
SableShine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaliss » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:31 pm

this wasn't really a dream, but more of a nightmare, actually, more of like a fever dream

about a year or so ago, i was recently having some sort of paranoia with myself due to reasons i've honestly forgotten about at this point. so, after a bit of weeping, i finally got myself to sleep. when i started dreaming (or at least i think i was), i woke up exactly where i slept— but my room was this ominous purple, and on some of the walls there were neon blue etchings of words and phrases (i can't remember what they said, but i remember it brought chills to my spine). it felt as if i was in one of those glow in the dark diaries from those old kids ads! for some reason, i also saw like swarms— like fly swarms. anyway, i tried to reach over to my lamp, hoping that maybe turning on the light would outcast this creepy hay fever of a dream. instead, the outlet simply blew a bright fuse.

i can't remember much after that, but i swear that dream just freaks me out everytime that i remember it. :shock:
x
xxx
opaliss 🌊 she / her 🌊 adult !!
local item enthusiast!! 💙
biromantic aegosexual
dec. 09 // ♐
x
x
x
navigation !!
🌊 item wishlist !!
🌊 Image
🌊 © | pfp by me
opaliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:02 pm

My most recent dream was pretty interesting, but ended sooner than i wanted it to!

In my dream i actually met one of my CS friends and we decided we would bake a chocolate cake. My CS friend also had one of their other friends with them, too. So when said CS friend had to leave the room for something, their other friend slipped a huge dose of cayenne pepper into the cake batter while they were gone! I woke up before we could actually try some of the cake, but oh man i bet that it had a real kick to it! xD
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fka twigs » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:07 pm

I was driving around with a guy who was my boyfriend in the dream. We were talking in the car and laughing together and it was weird I felt like I loved him in the dream.

It was weird to wake up because I remembered he was just some guy I went to high school with and we barely interacted with each other. I did have a brief crush on him but it didn't last long. I usually have dreams with my actual boyfriend in them but he's a different person, but this guy was a completely separate person.
    " rotten to the core . "
    adult - enfp - 2w1 - ©
    i am very inactive but
    open to trades or PMs
fka twigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 am

This was one of the best, and most realistic dream I have ever had. I had it quite a few months ago but I still remember a lot of details.
Sorry if it seems dramatic to you but like I said it was super realistic and this was how it was XD

The dream took place in my own house and street.
I was the ring bearer/Frodo from Lord of the rings the only other person in my dream was Aragorn.
The Eye of Sauron patrolled our street, blinking about an 8th of it every 20 seconds or so. Enough to look at each house. When ever the Eye passed in front of our house. I would be able to see it's orange glow from almost everywhere inside the house. If the eye saw me, he would know I had the ring and send an army of orcs after me.
One day I was foolishly walking around the house reading a book, when the eye paused in front of the house. I was in front of the front door which was closed, but the orange glow shown brightly through. Suddenly, I couldn't breath and couldn't move. Frozen with fear. Then Aragorn grabbed me and pulled me back against the wall. Then the glow of the eye fell away and continued on it's way.
We made up our minds that we had to go as soon as possible and made plans that night.
But the next morning I couldn't find Aragorn! I started to panic like the great Eye was already on me. I ran around the house screaming his name. Until I finally when into the garage. And the great Eye was in front of the house. It's gaze dropped on me. And then I couldn't move, or breath at all.
I fell limp and hit my head on the carpet covering the concrete. I tried to cry out but I couldn't.
Suddenly I heard the war cry of orcs. I pulled myself up and started running. I found my voice and started screaming for Aragorn again After I made it around the house I saw Aragorn fighting a lot of orcs. He yelled something to me I couldn't understand and then, because I was drained of my energy I collapsed to the ground.

And then I woke up
Ahhhh I loved this dream sooo much. But when I woke up I was actually really jumpy. When I went down stairs I actually flinched at an orange and red painted plate that the sun was reflecting off of XD
But by the afternoon I realized it was the best dream everrrr
Last edited by Ja984 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Languor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:59 am

I had a dream once where Maxwell from Don't Starve was stuck on his throne and They emerged from the shadows and They were all Shrek
💖 Valentine - It/He - Adult - Cat Lover 💖
You deserve to feel happy and loved, always
Current Goal: Complete 2018 Collection - Trade Thread Here!
Image Image
Languor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevelle000 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I have lucid dreams all the time o: they’re my favorite dreams.

I walk, talk, eat, and do all sorts of CRAZY stuff in my sleep but this one time like I knew I was dreaming and I felt like I could control myself but I couldn’t and i just sat up and stared at this creepy looking shadow in my room and idk it was weird man. Idk if I was saying anything or doing anything else. I woke up the next morning and just immediately started crying bc a few years before I lost my uncle to an accidental overdose on his medications. (I just randomly missed him) (idk if this was some spooky stuff or a dream but it was crazy enough I remember parts of it)

I also don’t ever remember like my dreams when I’m eating or whatever but I do know I sliced and ate a whole block of just some PLAIN CHEESE NOTHING ELSE in my sleep.

I think a lot of my dreams have to do with fears in my subconscious. Stuff I don’t even realize I’m scared of.
PM me if you ever need to talk! <3
Pet's name: Krystal
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
thank you for the kitty ice580!!!
hey y’all working a full time job + I have a super heavy college schedule!
Sorry for slow replies or trades :3
Chevelle000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:36 am

the other night i had a dream that my family went on vacation to a ski lodge up in the mouuntains. after getting there and bringing our luggage to the rooms my sister realized she had left something in her car so i headed out to the parking lot with her to get it. the front half of the parking lot closes to the lodge had been transformed into a festival type thing. all the cars had been moved to the back half of the parking lot, including my sisters car. i got mad because we would have to search the parking lot for it so i cussed at one of the lodge workers who had moved the cars, a guy about my age who just gave a me strange look. then my dream skipped and we were now walking along a trail in the forest enjoying the nature in silence. i see a xolo dog running off path so i go after it thinking it has to be freezing in the snow. i come to a cliff side and below is a beautiful pool of water that for some reason wasn't frozen over. the dog jumps down into the water then the ground below me gives out. i begin to fall but manage to twist around and grab the edge of the cliff. the under side of where i had been standing had been eroded away and the wall of the cliff was curved. i see someone walking along the path so i yell for help. it's the worker i cussed at. he comes running to help me and as he reaches to grab my hand but the ground crumbles away again and both of us fall into the water.

then my alarm went off and i woke up.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a small animal » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:14 am

my friends were concerned about the amount of toffee I was eating so they forced me to eat cheese sandwiches. Then we flew to France. I don’t know why we were there but Draco Malfoy was too
a small animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:47 am

I had a dream my crush and I had a class together, and we were good friends and just casually talking. Maybe not the most exciting dream, sure, but heck, I thought it was cuteee! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me