Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Gallifrey » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:39 am

What is a lesson your cat had trouble learning?

Wavestar had trouble learning that he can’t restrict his clanmates or keep them in a bubble just because of his own fears. It’s unfair and doesn’t allow the cats to reach their full potential. Although that doesn’t stop him from continuing to worry about them.

Sunsong had trouble learning that grief isn’t the end of the world, that you can get over it and while the pain never truly leaves, it is possible to find happiness again. She may never feel totally whole again, but her life is far from over.

(Edited because I got a new kitty)
Last edited by Gallifrey on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 am

what is a lesson your cat had trouble learning?

condorstar: trying to do what is good usually does not in the end lead to good.

stormclear: it isn’t her fault if she misinterprets the signs/senses that the weather is giving her and she will have occasions in which she provides an incorrect forecast for her clan mates.

thymestalk: being a medicine cat and having four babies with a lady in his clan was not the best idea. still hasn’t “learned” to block out his feelings for her.

sparrowsong: not all birds can be saved, no matter how hard she tries to get her clan to stop murdering her little (and sometimes not so little) friends, there will always be times of desperation or the accidental kill.

soulcinder: to stay away from the handsome medicine cat that broke her heart when he got exiled for others finding out about the expecting couple. she still can’t keep her distance and wants to get others to understand that their love isn’t wrong.

viperstrike: understanding that not everyone is an enemy. ok, we might still be in the learning stages with this one, he is a bad little bean.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 am

Wildeyes: learning that sometimes she needs to give out harsher punishments if she wants to keep peace in her clan
Sandclaw: that fighting can't solve everything
Firefly: learning to accept that she can't change the superstitions of the other cats

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:29 am

Username: DiamondDogg Caverns
Prize Offer: x2 Lined Headshots, x1 Lineless Headshots
Will you get it sent to the winner in a timely manner?: Yep!

• Silverstar: Loners and rogues still have a chance
    to cause trouble even if they seem nice at first. Also,
    you may have traveled with their kit at one point.
  • Smokestep: You can't stay deputy forever apparently
  • Wolfthorn: Leave Smokestep alone unless he is forced into
    something.
  • Clawpelt: Don't be a dumb mentor. Mine was and I was only
    an apprentice for two moons before he sent me on a solo
    mission. While. A. Badger. Was. Lose. I never understood
    why until I was a warrior. He hated me because my mother
    became mates with my father instead of him. #HeSalty

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 am

does anyone have any tips for writing the leader meets new clanmate scene? for some reason i am struggling with it.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:29 am

words. wrote:
    does anyone have any tips for writing the leader meets new clanmate scene? for some reason i am struggling with it.

There's no direct way, specially since I don't know our characters, but consider these things.

Was your leader a leader when they met?
Was the new member a loner, an older clan member, a cat they simply only saw rarely and didn't really know?

For mine I did Edgewalker, my leader, meeting Tempestcloud. However, as Tempestcloud was his older brother, he met him just after he was born. So it was newborn Edgekit first meeting him.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 am

thank you, that actually really helps me. i didn't realize the leader did not have to be the leader quite yet.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am

lilystar :: just because some rogues and loners are nice doesn't mean all of them are. you can't accept everyone into the clan, that's just going to end in disaster because one of them will become evil.
    also letting rogues and loners stay in emberclan's territory isn't going to work for long. once you have a bunch of cats in the clan and it's leaf-bare, they're going to go hungry because some loners and rogues caught everything.

flowerpelt :: acting cold isn't very cool (get it it's a pun hahahha im hillarious not)

whitefish :: stop turning away from love because your mother died. yes you loved her, and yes it hurt that she died, but that doesn't mean you have to turn your back towards all kinds of love, platonically or romantically.

rookfang :: don't keep wondering what happened to your biological parents. you know they abandoned you, so stop trying to justify their actions or keep telling yourself that they had a good reason.

thistledawn :: just because thistlefleck is a good boy doesn't mean all dogs are.

bitterdusk :: thistledawn loves you. stop trying to convince yourself otherwise

thistlefleck :: you don't need to prove to everyone you're a good cat when you're a dog. yes, cats will generally not like you in the clan. but you don't need to prove yourself to them, lilystar and others already accept you for who you are, so you don't need to try to be the best at everything.

hailcloud :: you don't need to lie to others to hide your pain.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Hi all - I really don't post much here, as I'm rather shy! But I really want to change that!
I'd love to make friends in this community - as I love hearing about clans and seeing how people develop their characters, so if anyone is interested in just having someone to chat with and maybe even do a roleplay with, I'd love to meet people like that! So please shoot me a PM! Thank you! <3

Mavis-star // Not everyone will agree with the leader's views, and you can't expect loyalty from everyone for nothing - everyone sees things differently.
Batfeather // You can't protect everyone you care about, and sometimes struggling is how others learn.
Moonlily // You can't rely on StarClan for everything, life goes on and you have to follow it through.
Doverstep // Others are different, but they don't mean harm - you just need to open your heart to them.
Agilesky // Cats around you will grow up, they can't rely on you forever, but they'll come to you when they need you.
Blue-eyes // You can smile through the pain, but it won't make everything better, sometimes you need to rely on others.
Peatsplash // Grief happens to everyone and everyone copes differently, but that doesn't mean they don't care - you just have to accept that loss is a part of life and move on with those memories in your heart.
Furledleaf // Sometimes bad luck will happen, but it doesn't mean your life is bad, it gets better.
Neriteshine // Others will rely on you when they need you, but you can't be there to tend to everyone - you're only one cat.
Piedflight // The leader isn't always right - they make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes can be dangerous. It never hurts to speak up if you disagree.

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm

I'm currently doing the 100 Cat Challenge so if you want to send me your clans to pick cats to draw from, feel free to message me them.

I'm not doing Rosetted or ticked tabbies, unless I've already said to you I am.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons