Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub - TOS Update [pg 194]

Postby Snowheartsx » Sat May 30, 2015 7:30 am

Congrats everyone!

i am looking for arts of my maks isus and jace <3

i am also looking for tryout art of this cutie. Contest ends tomorrow! Please PM. I am offering chickensmoothie pets <3 Thanks!
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat May 30, 2015 7:49 am

Hey guys, gonna try to be more active now, and to do that, I am gonna reintroduce my makos, plus my two new makos (Would have three, but I waiting for my custom to be done <3)

All of my makos are single but Kodiak and Poseidone! The others are open for romance, and I would like semi-active people ^^

I have edited some of their personalities since quiet a lot of has changed for them.

Poseidon/Genderfluid(She/her pronouns)/Homosexual/Mated to Nevar Ice/ Has one son

Poseidon is stern, calm, and collected. She has a job at a book store, which she takes her son to all the time. Poseidon is a very caring parent and mate, making sure her family is happy and content before she worries about herself. She believes that family comes first, so she will stop everything if Nevar or Jaxon need her. She is rather firm with her son, making sure he knows what is wrong and what is right. Poseidon has grown up and matured a lot now that she has a family. She is not a weird, and is actually trying to do something with her life now.

Kodiak/Male/Homosexual/Mated to Paikea/Has one daughter

Kodiak is talkative, yet sweet and caring. Kodiak has a thing for penguins and the cold. He is rather shy when you first meet him, yet once friends with him, he is very talkative and playful. Kodiak is a bit like a mother when it comes to kid as for he loves kids. Kodiak is also big into bugs, hunting, and bones. He is a forensic anthropologist. That has always been his dream. Many find him rather odd because of that. He tries to keep his work life out of his personal life so he doesn't freak out his friends or family, yet sometimes he gets really excited when he helps solves cases through the bones.

Haden will be aged in less then a week, so to me, she will be counted as an adult
Haden/Female/Pansexual/Single

Haden is a sweet and caring child with an outgoing personality. She takes a lot after her father, Kodiak with many things. She loves to talk and explore, always trying to follow her fathers to their work. She is very smart, loving to read about anything and everything. She is big on art then anything. Haden dreams to become an artist, but while helping her father, Kodiak out with his job. She is loves the outdoors, almost always spending her time out there, watching nature.

Since I can't remember who Fane was dating, I am breaking them up ^^;
Fane/Male/Homosexual/single

Fane loves music. He always and always will. He is very spunky and sarcastic. He is full of humor and energy, always seeming to be on a sugar rush. He is a night owl, sleeping during the day while working at night. Fane loves to make people happy or dance. He is a great dancer himself, but prefers to man the music. He is ADHD, causing his focus to be rather bad. He does have a temper and will show said temper if somebody disrespects him. Fane is very loving and caring, always trying to help. he is a major comic relief, always trying to cheer others up, or being a clown to distract them from the serious dread. Fane can't handle stress really well, and gets rather sick when stressed. He does try his best to deal with it, but he is weak when it comes to this, so he tends to stay away from stressful places, but clubs and raves. He is the main dj and he travels everywhere just to play his music. He can play other instruments, being highly skilled in the musical area.

And Finally, my newest Makos!! The one I bought is currently blank slate completely ^^

and my lovely myo, Akuma

ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Did some art of my babs <33 I can't believe I have five four and a half makos already q3q Poor Quincy is in distress due to him being the only male so far X'D Don't worry baby frog will be your friend CUE THE PACMAN FROG Hes so chubby
LOOK AT THAT FACE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, Freyja and Wisteria's Cry 's Whisteria are now mates. qvq
Freyja X Wisteria

I am like, so beyond happy <3 LET THE HAIR FLARE AND AROUND YES ALL THE HAIR -squeaks and runs off-

I post here too often don't I oops
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sat May 30, 2015 12:31 pm

@Ang3l In Wond3rland- Such art. much wow. very frogs.
@Koi- Beautiful makos!
@Capone- if only I had money I would so buy him nwn
@Quantumnightmare- She's so pretty! I love animatronic joints *^* I don't know for any other names, but Chika does sound like a really nice name for her! + meaning woo
@.kestral- That custom is precious, congrats on getting the bab!

I have news! TheNightIllusion's Lea and my Flare are now mates! and their ship name is Flea nwn
I swear I will shower them with art ahh
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Sat May 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Squeal, i now have two new Mako's to add to my Family of 4 now 6.
I Got my RU, From the FNAF Chica bot, everyone meet Chickadee 'Chica' Bot
Phantom Version:
Without the black
There designed by Rexodus <3

And then i brought this little guy from from the 2nd Batch <3
My little Vampire Mako (his not really, he just likes to think he is)
His name is Vladimir Lucifer Ambrosia and he was designed by Popcaocao
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Sat May 30, 2015 1:51 pm

@Angel In Wond3rland; such cute arts ♥ I can't even. The couple art is even more adorable. I can't wait to see more ship art of the two. Congrats ♥

Zoe-Underland; That is one mighty looking scary FNAF chica you got there! Congrats on the RU! ^u^
I think I might have nightmares tonight because of the Phantom Version.

Also; I am still looking for a headshot or two of this girly;
I am really trying to win her (and even if I don't the art goes to winner either way), but I have high hopes of winning her to add her to my family of 2 maks ♥ I am offering FR, Eldermore, and Chickensmoothie pets for art of her! Please reconsider <3
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sat May 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say that i just finished a trade with princess celestia and i now own one my major mako dreamies!
I am literally crying right now... he is now named Kane Nox Lowejak, after my cousin Alex Kane J. whom passed away last year. It's slightly emotional for me since his birthday would've been next weekend. But i am still happy that i finally have a mako/character in his honor.

Also, still selling some characters HERE in hopes of getting some points for buying my myo makos (whom i fell in love with and would die if i could get).

And offering traditional head shots and fullbody doodles for 10-50 dA points. Will be doing a TON of these to save up points.
(only doing traditional ones until my new comp comes in!)
examples found here: http://free-shade.deviantart.com/galler ... ous-Folder (can do colored ones as well for 10-15 points extra!)
Note me on dA or pm me on here if interested!!

EDIT;;

Looking for 2 makos to include in the story for my form for mako #326. They can either be related, friends, couple, or just 2 randoms! Please pm me if you would like/allow me to use yours! I would need a very brief personality description, but that's about it! (The story takes place with them taking a vacation/trip to new orleans!)

Double Edit;;
Guys... i might actually die of happiness and other emotions tonight... seriously.
I just bought one of my myo makos ;u;
Meet Kairi! Kingdom Hearts was a large part of my life and i am happy to own my KH themed mako!

I am about 400-600 points away from being able to buy Chii. And i hope to eventually be able to buy the line transfers too (but just owning them is fantastic enough for me ^^)
Last edited by Free Shade on Sat May 30, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bison » Sat May 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Congrats to everyone on your new purchases, MYOs, and RUs! :D So many new makos!

Speaking of new makos, my family has quite literally doubled overnight. :O

First of all I bought this cutie from one of the flatsales! He was made by Vaas and I'm totally in love with him. My precious mushroom baby <3 I might name him Amanatia or Agaric, but I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards Agaric because it sounds like Aric and I think that might fit him pretty well.

As part of the trade with Free Shade, I got my first two EPS makos! They're definitely quite the sweet lovers but I'm still working on the rest. They might be bakers or party planners... something fun and full of tasty treats.
Image Image

And lastly, I also got this cutie from Free Shade! He definitely lives in Yellowstone, but that's all I've got so far. Maybe a park ranger?
Tamu | Kipper | Yubari | Makhata | Dip | Ulysses | Kallie | Corona

I used to be "ShortAxel" and "Princess Celestia"
Avatar by Celozon. Sig photos by me. Sig art by riddlestyx and Joojoo.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:13 am

Before i explode, i would like to congratulate the winners of MYOs, the buyers of MYOs and buyers of the flatsale Makos, they all look very wonderful!

And now for explosion: reader's discretion is advised.
//screams// AAAAAAAAAAAH GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS I'm so happy right now ^^
i just bought two of my MYOs, Webb and Puppet, and #12 from the flatsale batch! :D my phone won't let me post much but here:

Webb / male / mated to my Adila Akafer
There's actually a couple different things though, edits that got lost in the transfer of his design to these lines, since I was unable to do it ^^' his tail is covered in soft fur, and his hair is a little darker brown. Webb is a mute Parkour artist, and he and Adila live and travel with a circus :3

Puppet / male / EPS
Puppet is based off of the Marionette from Five Nights at Freddy's, and though his design is based off of it, and though he believes this to be true, he is actually not the reincarnation of the first child's soul, he's just a weirdo little Mako who is best friends with Chas (who he refers to as "Bonnie" occasionally due to her purple coloration) i also got the OK to have him as an EPS mako ^^ he wears Golden Freddy's hat and tie, and a cake tail charm, along with thin silver stting wrapped loosely around his legs and tail :3

Unnamed / female / ________ designer
She is a spunky little thing, though 'little' doesn't describe her very well. She's a bit of a chub, loving sweets so much, but she's really friendly and fun to be around! I have yet to decide on a name for her, or wether she is a web designer or clothes designer or otherwise, but all in good time!

So yeah, also i am announcing the ship for Adila and Webb! They're mates now <3 <3 <3 <3
<3

--EDIT: The unnamed gal is now named Zora Lousaper (ZORE-uh LOO-sup-ur) and was designed by the fab Cole Stargazer ^w^
Last edited by AgentAlaska(Bagel) on Sun May 31, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 am

I would like to officially introduce all my current makos
//don't worry there's only like five of them >U>;; soon to be six yee

all of them are open for possible mates (except Sultan) and rps and the such,
and I'm always looking for some art of course!
//they're all males with no preference

Xiu; male; lives in deep water caves, hoards treasure, has heating abilities

Hui; male, lives in the shallows off of a reef, very open and almost scatterbrained

Sultan; male, mercenary, rather closed off and tough guy attitude

Cheops male, shallow loving mako out to see the world, heir to a throne

Amarok male, land loving mako who is very much like a polar bear. indifferent to many things
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me