╔══════════════════╗
--- Makoatl Gender: Female
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality:
Kairi is a very kind hearted and open-minded Mako. She is always caring for
others and never hides anything from anyone. She loves to help others and is
always trying to make others happy. All that know her say that she is one of
the best friends that they have and that she is one of the most loyal as well.
Kairi's door, and heart, is always open to those who have no place to go and
noone to turn to. She is willing to make sacrifices for them and to put their
needs before her own.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

------╔════════════════╗
--------- Friends: -Amras
----------Corvus
----------Kaia
----------Nienna
----------Elessar
----------Tanaka
------╚════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
^^^^^^^ anything above this line is my form. The rest is either notes to myself, or random stuff.

This one is based off of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts (specifically kh2)

Notes to self:
-make separate ref of tail charm (it's similar to the charm Kairi gives to Sora)
-For hair: Airbrush with opacity 13, round pixelated, smoothing 33%, size 4.
-markings on paws:
hearts with spots on inside of paws, 'O' with spots on outside

(I tried to make sure there wasn't already a Kairi Mako, but if there is, please let me know and i can change this entry!)

(I'm not even joking... there is a 150% chance that i will buy this lady if she doesn't place.)
Last edited by Free Shade on Tue May 12, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Mako Entry #2 --Kiari--

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 04, 2015 12:56 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeep. i am finally done designing this babe! Took forever, but i powered through those last 3 hours in one sitting ;3; was worth it!

I swear... i almost never use pink in my designs, let alone a pink ombre/fade. But somehow, both this girl AND my 1st myo entry have it.... i honestly didn't plan it to be this way. I even tried using purple on this girl once i realized the pink color scheme was the same, but it didn't look right.

;;A;; dun dock me points cause of my color choices! My 3rd entry will NOT have pink... i can promise you that!
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me