Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6

Postby Raire » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Jacob wrote:Hello! I’m kinda new to hoarding since I have never really done it in the past but I have recently started hoarding White Febs and it’s been a blast twinning them all up! My goal is 20 but I might go higher than that depending on how I feel about looking for them as I already know that they have decent demand.

Here’s the group for anyone interesting in checking them out! White Febs

Item & pet hoard in one, I like it! :3

Bathtub Barracuda wrote:
Kind of debating whether I should start mass trading to get my bear hoard up to 5000 before New Years. One one hand I'm tempted because I've managed to grow it by 1000 every year til now but it's also so much effort lol

I only need 340 more, so that's about 22 per day to reach it on Jan 1 ... which sounds kind of doable but man oh man

Anyone else trying to madly hoard to reach a goal before the end of the year?
(and anyone else leave it really late to make the effort like me haha)

Yes and yes.
I only started yesterday... OTL let's see how many hoard goals I can reach this year.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:21 am

Oh no, todays advent cats, I might have to start hoarding them...
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:30 am

Ahh, finally finished my hoard of 20 for the snow macaws thanks to a lovely gift from DarknessANDLIGHT!

I also finished this hoard at the start of the month... caving and spending all my C$ to finish buying all of these singular outcomes. >_> They proved a pain to trade for with swaps so I figured I might as well just gave and buy them outright.

Andd... these inspired me to properly start my Eastern Sketchi Dragon hoard. Only around 50 strong right now but I'm hoping that'll change very soon :') Might have to make a quantity auction for a listy pet to give me a big boost.

This (I hope) is my last new hoard for a while. I couldn't say no to those adorable big ears, though. I might set a goal of around a thousand but I don't know how realistic that is with it being a one-day adopt.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:31 am

Image Image
    I told myself I'd manage to finish some hoards, and so I did! :D
    30 of these lovely bwolves which have been on my future hoard list for a year. Exactly a year, in fact, as they were released on December 16th.
    And 100 of this year's GH cats (10 of each outcome), glad I finally got around to completing them :3

With those done I still need a total of over 2.3k pets to complete my other active hoards. So to avoid feeling burnt out from trading without completing anything any time soon, I've started working on another easy, small hoard:
    "Hey, what do you want to be one day?" [30]
    Back when I met my boyfriend I asked him what his dream job would've been, and he told me he always wanted to be a captain when he grew up.
    I already have enough of the '17 Christmas addition to the litter, leaving me with 10 to get from the original 2015 dogs.

emmetropia wrote:Finished my first ever hoards! All three of them advent, lol.

ImageImageImage

I think I'm going to keep collecting them until I hit another milestone-40, maybe?

It's so satisfying to scroll through them though.

Ohhh the lantern pups, they're so precious! That's an incredibly visually appealing hoard, I like it a lot! Congrats on reaching your first hoard goals c:

Jacob wrote:Hello! I’m kinda new to hoarding since I have never really done it in the past but I have recently started hoarding White Febs and it’s been a blast twinning them all up! My goal is 20 but I might go higher than that depending on how I feel about looking for them as I already know that they have decent demand.

Here’s the group for anyone interesting in checking them out! White Febs

Scarfie imposters!
    I love them and their dress-ups, haha. That's a pretty challenging hoard, both for the pet and the items, so good luck with them! I'd say if you reach your goal and still feel motivated to get more, go for it. It's nice to have a challenge~

Winona Ryder wrote:

Their rarity certainly can seem discouraging on a first glance (I felt the same way when the chicken I want 1.9k of turned uc), but overall there's a lot of recent uncommons, so I do think it won't be nearly as bad to trade for them as the rarity may make it appear^^ Good luck with them in any case!

Items I’m Hoarding: (Will Trade pets for bulk!)
Imagex10
For

Imagex17
For

ImageX14
For

Those are some absolutely lovely choice combinations. I especially love the leafy sea dragon and kelp dog hoard. They're such a gorgeous match, I hope you can reach your goal!
    The letter pup is also very cute <3

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 444cupid » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 am

these babes are so hard to trade for jrfnvfv
especially since most people are acting like store pets are sunjewels
ive only got one of each but im trying to get as many as i can, especially of the red panda.
444cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:23 am

My ★Starry, Starry Night★ hoard just reached 8 pets! I know it's not much, but I just love these kitties <3

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 am

new hoard alert? for sure!

one of my old hoards that i missed...

sweet treats!

━━━━━━ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒/𝗁𝖾𝗋 | 𝖺𝖽𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋
───────────────-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-─────────────────

b i t t e r x f o r e v e r

i don't know what to put here.
forza ferrari.

lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby insomnimaniacal » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:33 pm

i've kinda dismantled all my mini hoards (i used to aim for 20 every time a pet really really struck my fancy), but i love the jester pps from this advent so much that decided that i need to actually start hoarding again

honk honk

just gonna do a casual lil collection of all the clown pets i'm so fond of, with no specific limit
insomnimaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .froggie. » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:19 pm

ZΕL wrote:-snip-

Items I’m Hoarding: (Will Trade pets for bulk!)
Imagex10
For

Imagex17
For

ImageX14
For

Those are some absolutely lovely choice combinations. I especially love the leafy sea dragon and kelp dog hoard. They're such a gorgeous match, I hope you can reach your goal!
    The letter pup is also very cute <3

I know riiggghhhtt??? Thank you :3

Hoarding 2020 Yagmur__________Hoarding 2022 Doglike__________ Hoarding 2021 Doglike

[6/300] STAFF DOGS_____STAFF DOGS [11/300]_____[5/300] STAFF DOGS

ImageImageImage
.froggie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Noooo, one of babies I hoard went up in rarity.
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me