Hello!. Looking for friends! {I'm not a new member btw}

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello!. Looking for friends! {I'm not a new member btw}

Postby ReFoxedYT » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:43 am

Hello I'm ReFoxed! You can call me Tansy or Fox for short!.
I am currently looking for new friends!. And as the title says I am not a new player. I returned after months of quitting in March of this year.
I'll put an introduction but it's copied and pasted from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4951036&p=145103148#p145103148 this link is actually from my post I made when I first returned to CS after so long. I will put an extra part at the end of the introduction as well. I wish I could make a new introduction but I'm lazy lol.
Introduction:
My pronouns are: They/Them/Their/It/It's
Both of my partners actually play CS! Although my gf seems to have forgotten about CS but I'll ask her about coming back soon
My Boyfriend: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1065162
My Girlfriend: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1052628
I have many interests such as minecraft {I play on bedrock and always have}. Sonic The Hedgehog. Pixel Petz. And many more things that'll take to long to list here.

Edit {forgot to put this while typing the original message lol}: If you are interested in being friends then please do not hesitate to PM me!.

Extra {Important please read!}: so I have High-Functioning Autism, OCD, Anxiety {and really bad Social Anxiety but my Anxiety in general, not Social Anxiety, I've been able to control better but I still have some crazy moments with it though only rarely}, and PTSD. Now for my Social Anxiety I tend to be scared and just awkward, if you would like to be my friend then please keep in mind that if I sound weird, or awkward during our first conversation then please don't mind it, in my personal experience on places like discord this part of me has scared people off and made them not like me. That hasn't happened on CS just Discord but I'm only using it as an example. I advise to start the conversation slowly until I seem silly. Whenever I go silly after meeting a person and becoming friends with them indicates I'm not shy anymore and I'm not anxious! and it's very easy to notice so there shouldn't be a problem there. That's all I wanted to say and thank you for reading this part as I consider it the MOST important part of my introduction so people can understand me well!.

Thank you for reading I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are!.
Nick names: ReFoxed/CapLux/Tansy/Fox
they/them/their/it/its pronouns
non-binary/lesbian/polyamorous
am currently taken by my Boyfriend
SerifTheNerd19: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1065162
and my Girlfriend
Kenny_The_Rat: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1052628
ReFoxedYT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello!. Looking for friends! {I'm not a new member btw}

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:27 pm

Welcome back to cs c: !

One of the best ways to find friends here, in my experience, is interacting with threads that align with your interests--
    We have tons of different boards where you might find groups of people who also enjoy, for example, Sonic the Hedgehog !
    I suggest looking over the clubs/armies and entertainment discussion boards to find a couple friendly faces <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy