Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby coolrat » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:49 am

Username + ID: coolrat, 1032639
Pokemon being used/link: Mr. Lucy
Archive: Heartcatch Storage
Prompt: Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

Mr. Lucy, like the other members of his team, only has a pokeball to prevent being caught by any trainers. Unlike the others, who usually go great lengths to hide theirs, he takes great pride in caring for it, keeping it clean, even decorating it! It looks like your average luxury ball at first, but the lower half is really from a great ball. It is always very clean, though there are a few dents on it because of how old the parts are. Any noticeable blemishes are covered by bright, sparkly, star shaped stickers in various shades of blue and red.
(102 words)
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
uuuh i'm also an artist for Kibbins, go check those out
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:04 am

Username + ID: nio 144488
Pokemon being used/link: ballpit [1]
Archive: xxx
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?
rest! she learned it once while having a nap. and its such an easy and lazy move, what's not to love?

Username + ID: nio 144488
Pokemon being used/link: ballpit [1]
Prompt: 4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)
gay rights ball
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:59 am

Username + ID: miku 680657
Pokemon being used/link: allegro
Archive: x
Prompt: Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

allegro’s favorite move to use is solar beam! he learned it when his trainer used a technical machine. his trainer figured that it is important for him to have a well rounded moveset, so she let him learn this powerful grass-type move. it’s his favorite because while the light he creates is very powerful, he finds extreme beauty in the light. it is his go-to move in every battle (besides rest, which is another story on its own) as it is usually a one hit KO. he is not a fan of combat and he would rather be drinking oran berry juice on the beach, but if he has to fight this move is his favorite.
(116)

not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malhare » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:09 am

Username + ID: Malhare 46088
Pokemon being used/link: Borage
Archive: Here
Prompt:
[1] - Borage's favourite move is String Shot! He isn't much of a fighter, but he
uses it to snipe berries down from bushes and even from the beaks of passing flying Pokemon!
As a Wurmple, he's not particularly powerful, or sporting a broad movepool by any stretch of
the imagination - he has to make due with what he has available to him, and String Shot
has the most range of any of his moves! As far as he remembers, he's always known how to
use it, but it was repurposing a defensive and home-building move into something combative
that he took as a challenge. He is mistakenly convinced that one day he's going to evolve into
a Scyther, and after imagining himself immobilizing foes with webs and then defeating them
in style, "like an epic, cool battle hero", he dedicated days and days to honing his skills.
It's still ... not very useful. Mostly an annoyance to anyone he tries to fight. Which in itself isn't
always the best move, considering his approach to getting stronger so far consists of a lot of
getting his tail kicked by wild birds and normal types who he poses little challenge to. But he's
proud of what, in his mind, is the first step to being a super ultra brave and handsome hero of legend.
AM ★ he/him or it/its

★ artist, writer ★ oc hoarder ★
★ guinea pig dad ★ pagan ★
★ video game & psychological horror fan ★

★ currently on hiatus due to some health issues, i haven't forgotten judging my adopts i promise <3 ★
faenines admin & main artist
heartcatch artist

malhare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:51 pm

Username + ID: widgetish 1026925
Pokemon being used/link:Speck
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Widgetish/characters/folder:3304852
Prompt:
Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?
Specks favorite move is electroweb! They originally learned it from trying to make themselves a home. After multiple failed attempt with sticks and leaves, they attempted to hold them together with webs. Soon enough, one of the webs came out, but with electricity!

Pokemon being used/link: Bonsai
Prompt:
Has your pokemon ever encountered a legendary? what was this like and how did it impact them?
Maybe Giratina isn’t the best first impressions of legendaries, Bonsai has been afraid of legendaries/mythicals since this encounter and tries to avoid interaction with any at all cost.

Pokemon being used/link: Speck
Prompt:
How does your pokemon feel about trainers?

Him and his trainer have a fantastic relationship. They eat together, (not from the same plate-) go on adventures together, they’re basically inseparable. Though, sometimes Speck will bite or shock their trainer just,, randomly. Nothing happened they just, do it. Like a cat, they’ll just scratch for no reason. It only feels like a small little pinch.
(Idk, I just thought the pixilated hand was goofy.)

Pokemon being used/link: Speck
Prompt:
Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!
Specks pokeball has a charging plug with electricity flowing between the metal bits, with more sparks on the sides and all around the ball. Stripes surround the bottom the represent scratch marks because of course, Speck wants to look fierce. A yellow band is across the middle, and a black center.
Last edited by Raspberrie on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:46 pm

Username + ID: kiffell 719447
Pokemon being used/link: Scout
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?
Scout's favorite move is sing! Being a popplio, he felt he had many eyes on him for learning and mastering this move, as singing is one of Primarina's expertise. It's not that he felt he needed to learn the move because he had to, he actually really wanted to learn and perfect this move because of how much Primarina is known for singing. He learnt the move from, well, his Brionne and Primarina friends and mentors! It's quite common for Primarina to teach Popplio like himself how to use the move and continue helping until the move is perfected. He looks up to many other Primarina and cannot wait to grow into the best singing Primarina he can be! [119]

Pokemon being used/link: Comet
Rain dance. He loves the water!

Pokemon being used/link: Frost
Icy wind! Frost loves to sit and watch the flurries
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malivolentia » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:43 pm

Username + ID: Malivolentia 821482
Pokemon being used/link: Vayn
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Malivolentia/characte ... er:1528058
Prompt: #4
Vayn’s pokeball started out just like every other- red, somewhat shiny, and boring. The red was a nice shade of red though, the metallic surface made it appear more of a crimson than a ketchup red like plastic pokeballs often have. The white however, it simply had to go. It was too bright, too tacky, and got way too dirty. Vayn took it upon themself to fix it, and decided to paint the white part solid matte black. Now, their pokeball is black and red, with a silver button in the middle. Their trainer has offered to put stickers on it, but Vayn thinks it’ll make the ball look too childlike, which is not at all true by the way, stickers are epic. [123]

Pokemon being used/link: Nite
Prompt: #1
Nite’s favorite move is Gastro Acid, because she thinks it has a ton of potential in double battles- her battle style of choice. Gastro Acid removes the target’s ability, which can then allow a teammate to use a move they otherwise wouldn’t have been able to use- for instance, Earthquake on a magmemite that had Levitate. It took quite a bit of training for Nite to learn Gastro Acid, especially since her genetic makeup is more similar to Zorua than Pyukumuku, but she has perfected the move with the help of her trainer, and her best friend, Mare. Nite may not be the strongest physically, but her tricks are often very effective at fooling opponents. [115]
Prompt: #2
Nite has not only seen a legendary, but also has turned into one! Well, kind of. Being part Zorua, Nite has the ability to disguise as other Pokémon. Once, while watching her stronger teammates fight another trainer’s Latias, Nite wandered over onto the field and used its ability to disguise itself as Latias. She thought this trick was very funny, but she paid the price when her teammate got confused and attacked her instead of the Latias they were battling! This caused the illusion to be broken. She was pretty grumpy about it at the time, but looking back, she finds it kind of funny. [105]
Prompt: #3
Other trainers observing Ntie may assume she hates her trainer and all other trainers as well, but in reality, Nite is just a trickster. She steals things, hides things, disguises as other Pokémon to fool people, and sometimes just bites other trainers for no reason. It’s not that she doesn’t like people, it’s just her way of expressing herself. Her trainer has tried to make her stop doing these things, because they often annoy people, but to no success. Her trainer has learned that Nite probably won’t change who she is, and that’s alright, but the two of them are getting much better at communicating than before. [107]

Pokemon being used/link: Mare
Prompt: #1
Unsurprisingly, Mare’s favorite moves are Dream Eater and Rest. Mare loves nighttime, so at night, she prefers using Dream Eater on sleeping Pokémon. During the day, to conserve energy, she uses Rest. When using Dream Eater, she can actually see a bit of the dreams which she consumes, and has noticed that different types of dreams taste different. Happy dreams taste sweet, sad dreams taste bitter, weird dreams taste salty, boring dreams taste savory, but her absolute favorite type of dream is… a nightmare! They taste spicy, which is a flavor Mare really enjoys. Mare learned Dream Eater from a TM which her trainer gave her. [106]
Prompt: #2
Mare is absolutely OBSESSED with Darkrai. She listens to its pokedex entry almost every day, and jumps around in excitement whenever it is mentioned. Darkrai is everything Mare wishes she could be- a creature of the night that devours dreams, and is both feared and admired by many. Mare has seen Darkrai several times, but sadly, she has never gotten a chance to meet one up close. Every time she tries, she either gets ignored by it, or it simply doesn’t notice her. One day, she hopes that her trainer not only takes her to meet Darkrai, but also catches it! [101]
Prompt: #3
Mare likes her trainer, and is very loyal, but she prefers the company of her best friend Nite. Raised together from the day they both hatched, Nite and Mare were given matching names, and have always gotten along. Mare’s trainer sometimes even refers to them as “nightmare”, because they’re together so often that it’s like they are one Pokémon! Mare is happy that her trainer is kind and caring, and also thinks her trainer’s sense of style is super cool. However, being a Pokémon, it’s not always easy to communicate, so their relationship isn’t quite as close as her relationship with Nite. [102]
Malivolentia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:35 am

Thank you all for participating in this week's prompts, Now it's time to hand out some loveletters!

Miku +125 loveletters !
+165 loveletters!

bakuraas. +440 loveletters!
+500 loveletters

Coolrat +100 loveletters!
+20 loveletters

Malivolentia +100 loveletters!
+150 loveletters

Griff +65 loveletters!

Raiden +280 loveletters!

Nio +150 loveletters!

malhare +150 loveletters!

widgetish +200 loveletters!

Kiffell +250 loveletters!

Pride prompts!
limited edition prompts that can only be done this month, same rules apply as the permanent prompts!

Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!

How does your pokemon celebrate pride and what does it mean to them?

make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Chime ♡ He/him
♡ owner of heartcatch
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:46 am

Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
Pokemon being used/link: Cadell
Archive: x
Prompt:
"Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?"
Cadell has always been a dramatic pokemon since birth, always doing tricks and the like growing up. it was the dramatics and also wanting a way to keep away trainers from touching them that really motivated them to have learned such a move when they were a young Brionne. It was mostly out of spite for trainers, though it did become useful to them eventually for more than just keeping trainers away. Hydropump can be useful when guiding their friends through the water during dark or stormy days. The move has it's uses all around and that's what really make it Cadell's favourite.
[103 words]

Last edited by witchcrafting on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snek goes Blep » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:35 am

Username + ID: Buggjuice 821520
Pokemon being used/link: Image
Archive: https://toyhou.se/BuggJuice/characters/folder:3304591
Prompt:

1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

Axera loves to do watergun a lot. She puffs up her little cheeks and sprays the nice cool water mostly on the gardens of Professor Oak. The waterdroplets sparkle in the sun making beautiful displays of colors and the flowers collect the beautiful droplets. Axera smiles with glee and does her little dance under the warm sun which feels good on her cool scales. She also loves to use ice beam to help cool the other pokemon. She spins on the ground and uses her ice beam to make sprinkles of snow/snow dust and she plays all day long in the snow she and the other pokemon create :D

3. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball! (They do not have to be 'traditional' pokeball styles)

Snek goes Blep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me