Based on Click to view
Artist Rescue2001 [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#111 Khimaira Friesians Frost Horned - Halloween

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:31 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

My first Halloween babe

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: red dun with irregular bird catcher spots and irregular khim overeo // black fog with irregular blanket Appaloosa and irregular brindle chimera
Genetics: ee/AA/DD/koko + spots + irregular markings // EE/aa/kfkf/LpLp + brindle + irregular markings +chim
Breeding Info:
Only a Max of 2 irregular markings can pass ( otherwise it will be just regular )
Black is recessive
Dun is dominant
If irregular passes there is a 60% chance for ones on dun side will pass and a 40% chance for ones on the black side will pass

To get him please give him a spooky name, give me a Halloween picture, and give me some themes for my next Halloween adopt (optional) also design him a smallish item, this is also an unlimited impress me, but you must to the following listed above and 2 extras of your choice
You can add more and I suggest you do more but that is optional

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b]
[b]theme:[/b]
[b]item:[/b]
[b]2 extras:[/b]

End Date: November 1st
Editing or Pimping the form is allowed and suggested
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #111 Khimaira Friesians Frost Horned - Halloween

Postby withtheroses » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 am

Owner: ♥rose♥
Show Name: Frightful Fun on this Hallowed Eve
Barn Name: Spookster
Halter color: no halter for it would take away from his beauty
Pearl/jewel color (halter): n/a
Picture:
My spirit animal
Theme: Día de Muertos (sugar skulls for dayssss)
2 extras + item:

wip (writing incoming)

I'd be willing to give a slot <3
Last edited by withtheroses on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 am

Owner: TheUnsinkableShips
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Picture:
theme: Spider webs!
2 extras:

MARK
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:46 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: The Spector In The Woods
Barn Name: Boo
Halter color: Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Picture: https://goo.gl/images/c6SBie
theme: Night Mare
Item: An old horse shoe on a silver chain around his neck
Story: It was just another Halloween night or so I thought I was out In my forested pasture enjoying the cool night. But first quick let me introduce myself I am boo I got this name because I was born October 31 and no one knew my mom was pregnant so boo I am quite handsome if I do say so myself a beautiful red dun no one knows were I got the colour sense my mom is pitch black with a bald face and two white stockings on her back feet and of course no one knew my father my mother couldn’t even describe him. Anyway it was just another Halloween night and I was celebrating my 3 birthday but when the clock hit midnight something strange happened my body starting glowing and i felt weird when I stopped glowing I noticed that I was taller and mane and tail were braided! But the weirdest thing was I was Orange with black cobwebs and many more spooky things on my flank I freaked not sure what to think I was scared and didn’t know who to turn to. So I went back to my barn when the owner saw me she freaked out and fainted of course this spooked to me So I ran back to my pasture and hid in the trees. Later around say six in the morning I started going again and I shrunk and my coat was back to normal. The barn manager seemed to not remember a thing that happed so I kept it secret never telling another soul but ever Halloween at the strike of midnight I get to go and have some fun.
Art: https://sta.sh/0gf50533lgv (Art by me winner may keep)
Personality: Boo is a very mischievous boy and enjoys pulling pranks on his herd mates. Boo absolutely loves people he will always be the first to meet you at the gate and nickers a greeting whenever he sees anybody he will always search your pockets for extra treats and goodies. Boo is a jumper its his passion his one goal in life is to compete in the Olympics for three day eventing.
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Owner: xostef202
Show Name: Ichabod
Barn Name: The legend of Sleepy Hollow
Halter color: No Halter please
theme:
I know that it is no longer Halloween but I am always up for a spooky adopt so I will give ideas anyway I guess. I was thinking possibly bats, sleepy hallow, spiders, the woods, fog, monsters, the devil or maybe a demon, the moon, werewolves, vampires, or even dressing the horses as different characters.
item:
An item you ask well the only thing that would be fitting for Ichabod is a wonderful decorative horn piece that he wears proudly being a horse of the underworld. (leaving the rest up to you)

2 extras:

Just an Underworld Mount
Ichabod pawed the ground with is hoof, frustration filling him. Look back at his rider he groaned, his rider one of the Seven Deadly Sins. He was the mount to the sin of wrath and some days he regrets that the sin of wrath had ever chosen him. Although Ichabod was now the mount for the seven deadly sins he once was just another horse of the underworld, he had at one time ran on the surface of the world with the headless horsemen on his back. Ichabod shook his head as the memory passed through him and groaned pulling at the reins. The sin of wrath just shook his head " Fine I get it Ichabod you would like to go back. Just hold on, we have a job to do, we are not above ground to sit and watch these mortals for no reason. We are here to obtain us a soul." Ichabod stomped his foot again " very well wraith but we better make this fast, I do not like being above ground, these mortals make me uneasy. "

The pair sat uneasily together waiting for their target to appear before them. All at once a figure appeared in view. Wraith spurred Ichabod forward at full speed, Ichabod happily responded flying forward meeting the unsuspecting victim before they even knew what had happened to them. Wraith put away his sword and nodded " Well I would say that that is all Ichabod, you can stop being so impatient now, we can now go back home. Ichabod snorted " Good I hate being in this place, the air is discussing here and the the creatures annoying." Wraith laughed " Well somehow I have found the one hell horse that hates to preform his job." Ichabod rolled his eyes " Well that is your problem for picking me not mine, now lets go Wraith I have better things to go do." Wraith only nodded as he opened a black swirling portal in front of himself and the pair passed through to the other side.

Personality

Ichabod is an ill tempered and easily irritated character. He is not one to enjoy others company nor does he even enjoy his own rider, though he is permanently bonded to him. Ichabod has a personality that many do not get along with him or even want to simply interact with him at anytime because of his constant sour mood. Ichabod tends to spend most of his time alone, only going around others for a short period of time to socialize. He lives in the underworld and hates going above to the living world as the one time that he had he had ended up as the headless horsemen ride. He had hated that experience between what he was forced to look like and working with the horrible headless horsemen who would never, ironically, stop talking. He might not be the most pleseant creature to be around but hes not evil or cold just a realist.

Last edited by Stitch~ on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:Also to the winner could I possibly get a slot from him ( I so wish I could keep him lol )

Rescue2001 wrote:Also there will be an RU so :)

Added one thing to the forum ( design him a smallish item )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jack // The Pumpkin King // Entry

Postby dea invidia. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 pm

owner: dea invidia.
        show name: the pumpkin king
        barn name: jack
        halter color: white
        pearl/jewel color (halter): alternating purple &
        orange like the hair ties
        themes:
        • Skeletons
        • Mummification
        • Witchcraft
        • Undead
        item:
        • jack's item is a medium sized plush pumpkin

art: is being finished up
        personality: being edited
        story: being edited
Last edited by dea invidia. on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:19 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Dia de los Muertos (The Day of the Dead, a Spanish holiday similar to Halloween)
Barn Name: Hollow
Halter color: Surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): ^^^
Picture: Boop
theme: I have a couple cause they were both super cool!
Animatronic horse
Headless Horseman's horse
item: A little, crudely carved horse pendant on a necklace.
Personality: Gallant, young, and dashingly handsome, Hollow is a hopeless romantic and a traditionalist. A loyal friend, he’ll risk anything, even his own life, for those he cares about. He's a noble stallion and a charmer. He's a favorite among the ladies, but holds out, looking for true love. He's a dreamer, and will fight for what he believes in. However, he's sometimes a bit too quick to trust or forgive, making him seem a bit naive to most. He can be easily manipulated because of his caring, loyal attitude. Hollow is also the perfect gentleman. He's kind, sweet, romantic, and handsome; everything a mare could want in a stallion. Although he does have a fierce protective streak for his loved one, which can make some relationships difficult. Overall, however, he is a good stallion, and a good friend.
Story: "Made out of paper maché or carved from wood, creatures of dreams, beautiful and terrifying, will arise to bring you to your afterlife."
Hollow's first memory was of a bright light and a smiling face. A sweet, calming coo came from the man standing over him. The man was old, with a long grey beard, round gold glasses sitting on the edge of his nose, and kind eyes with crinkles from smiling. In his hand was a small wooden chisel. "Hello, little one. Welcome to the world. Such a handsome young colt. Yes, I am very happy with how you turned out. Now you must go. Do your task and do it well, my little Alebrijes."
Suddenly, with a whirl of colors and a cold wind, Hollow found himself in a little field full of long grass. The freezing wind had turned into a lazy breeze, and the warmth of the brilliant sunlight from above made Hollow feel amazing. Slowly, the little colt began to move. One leg, then the next, then the next. As he walked, he realized something was bumping against his chest. It was a small, crudely carved horse on a piece of string. For some reason Hollow felt as if it was part of him, an extension of his body, or a vessel of his life. Anyway, he had a strong instinct to protect it. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a outline; something that reminded him of the man he'd seen. Excitedly, he ran towards it, neighing with glee. But as he approached he realized this wasn't that man; not even close, in fact. This was a child: a little girl that looked only to be around seven years old. Immediately he careened to a stop, sniffing at her suspiciously. "Hi! What're you doing all the way out here all alone? You're so pretty! C'mere, pretty horsey. That's right. It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you." Slowly, Hollow approached the girl. She had that same kindness in her eyes that the man had had, that look that gave him trust. "Since it's almost Halloween, and you kinda fit the theme, I think I'll call you Hollow. Come now Hollow. I'll take care of you now."

Years had passed since that day. Hollow had grown up with that little girl. Her family has cautiously taken him in and cared for him all his life. He was happy, and comfortable,
but oddities always seemed to follow him. For example, as he grew, his slightly strange markings grew more and more elaborate... and increasingly mysterious. For another example, after reaching the age of 10, it seemed as if Hollow aged no more. He never looked older, or grew tired like the other horses. He just continued to live. This confounded his owner, but she never told anyone about it, keeping his strange immortal properties to herself. However, she did grow old. Hollow watched as she became tired, and rode him less and less. Eventually, she barely even came out to him anymore.

Then, on one fateful night, as he was grazing in his pasture, a sudden, freezing wind picked up. The world began to swirl in front of the stallion's eyes in an oddly familiar way. Soon, Hollow appeared in a little workshop, in front of a strangely familiar face. "You have fulfilled your role well, little one. Now, you only have one last step to do. You must take your owner across the bridge of the dead. She will be happy there, but you cannot follow her there. You mustn't step into the city of the dead yourself, do you understand?" Hollow nickered quietly. "Good. Now go!"

This time, there was no wind or swirling. In only seconds, Hollow was plunged into complete and immediate darkness. However, all of a sudden, his strange markings began to glow, and in front of him a long, thin bridge appeared. His head was swimming. Where was he? Who was that man? And why was his coat glowing in shades of orange and blue. All of a sudden, he noticed his owner standing beside him, now looking as she had in her prime. She looked at him with confusion and fear. Hollow swallowed his own fear and nickered softly, trying to comfort his obviously terrified friend. Slowly, he bent down, presenting his back to her. Slowly, but with trust, she mounted him, and he began over the bridge. It swayed
dangerously and many times he heard his owner gasp in fear, but the stallion himself grew more confident as they went.

After what felt like an eternity, a small dot of light appeared before the couple. With a whinny of glee, Hollow picked up his pace, at the chagrin of his owner. Finally, they reached the light, and found it to be an enormous city in front of him, colorfully lit and beautiful. Hollow slowed and looked in wonder at the city. Something in him urged him to run straight in, but he remembered the warning of the man, and stopped just at the edge of the bridge, then lowered himself and let off his owner. "Well, I guess this is it then. Goodbye Hollow. Just know that...that I love you, OK?" She said, before turning away reluctantly and entering the city.

Hollow stood there, watching as she walked away, until she was swallowed up by the crowds and the lights. So much of him wanted to go after her; to stand by her side forever and never let her go, but that was no longer his path. After one more sorrowful glance towards where he'd seen her last, the tall stallion turned around, and walked away.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 am, edited 13 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Owner: JerseyDusk
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Picture:
theme:
item:
2 extras:

wip he's so gorgeous
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me