Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ⊱── 06. [june explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:37 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxOCEANCLAN!!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 7 (588/950)
new level stats ➔ level 7 (728/950) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    midnights reminiscent of arcade games and nights fathomed of starless skies were unveiled before her. nightmarish. entirely and selfishly nightmarish as an empty reality of nothingness bloomed alongside her. a reality once adorned with curls of gold and wide eyes bejewelled with elements of flora.

“asteria!” hysteria had wilted every sweet nuance that had once been ever so present in her voice, leaving a bitter tang as the name soured upon the roses of her lips. “asteria?”

vines fabricated of phantom fangs and gnarled fingers caressed her ankles as she wandered through the starless night. a bout of wandering had become a fit of stumbles, turning a mere glisten of ivory into moments kissed with utmost horror. because before her, a skull had been breathed to life before her as the earth greeted her features. ivory and delicately pearly, blossoms of flora and marigold had been intertwined into every crevice along with beetles tainted with the dark.
    (+1fp [bug piles], +1fp [bug piles], +1 willow leaves, +1 alder bark, +1 marigold, +5exp)

“mothrunner? are you-”
    “asteria!” relief was sweet upon the roses of her lips, drowning out the cries that had once poisoned her reality. “where were you? i was worried sick.”
    “i was… i just saw something and needed to see what it was… that’s all.” those familiar wide eyes caught hers. “here- do you want to see?”
    (+1 boon of fertility, +1exp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 55 expxxfood exp ✧ 02 exp--
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 03 exp-
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp
opt-in exp yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 140exp

fp earned ✧ 2fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +3
• +1 marigold ────
• +1 alder bark────
• +1 willow leaves──
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ivyy.
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x0 - 1 - 2

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:04 am

xxImage
xxlast post | last response
─── 🐚 ────
──〔❨✧✧❩〕──
618 words
❝ ♥ ❞ opt in y / n
lv 7 | 728/950 exp

──── • ────

active quest(s):
n/a

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶
cats on patrol:
mothrunner ; she/they
hp 100% | hup 30% | sick: n
asteria ; she/her
hp 100% | hup 30% | sick: n
[url]name[/url] ; prn/prn
hp 100% | hup 0% | sick: n

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶

Mothrunner was panting with the stress and adrenaline that had been pumping through her veins, "Oh. Oh okay." Asteria looked questioningly at her but decided not to ask why she was so worried. Mothrunner cleared her throat after a moment of silence, "Let's stop to eat, the sun is still working its way up the sky so we have a bit before complete daylight." Asteria was satisfied with that and bent down to begin crunching on the tough beetle shells.

___

"Done?" Asteria asked, licking her lips and beginning to groom herself while her sister finished up their early morning meal. "Yep." Mothrunner swallowed down one last fat bug before sitting up and grooming herself as well. Soon, the sun had reached a bit over the horizon, enough to shine a light on the previously starlit valley. "Let's go." Mothrunner mewed, standing and flicking her tail as she packed away their new finding into the pouches, re-tying them around her waste. "How much farther?" Asteria asked, squinting toward the distant gap between the two largest mountains. Mothrunner followed her gaze and huffed, "At least another day's worth of a walk, not including the time we rest."

Asteria looked a little disappointed, "Alright." Mothrunner took the lead after quickly looking around for danger lurking. All she could hear, however, were birds happily chirping in the distance. Mothrunner took a moment to watch them as they darted back and forth in the sky. "How beautiful." Several jays fluttered gracefully, seemingly as if they were chatting to each other mid-air. Asteria brushed up against her sister's right flank, "I do love birds. I've always wanted a companion." Mothrunner glanced at her, "Really? They're a lot of work to keep safe from predators- unless, well, it is a predator." Asteria smiled, still following the birds with her eyes. "Yeah, I know. Ludwig is great company, Marsh too, and I'd love to have a little friend to call my own, you know? Maybe a vole or a ground squirrel."

Mothrunner smiled and nodded, "Yes, well, feel free to daydream about that once we get out of here. I'm not intent on getting jumped by another assassin." Asteria sucked air through her teeth, making a whistling sound. "Brokenscar really needs to work on his taste in mates- that last one was downright insane." Mothrunner laughed a little before continuing through the spikey green grass, her pads brushing along the soft mulch underneath the layers of silky weeds.

"So..." Asteria made a couple of absent-minded clicking sounds, still glancing at the disappearing birds from time to time. "What do you think about..." Mothrunner couldn't help but smile, Asteria could never walk in silence. "What? Are you trying to get me to gossip about our clanmates?" Asteria purred, "Yes! I love gossip. Especially when Squirrelscar is telling me about it, she always makes things so interesting." Mothrunner flashed her a small smile as they walked through the grass, "It's pretty clear you love her stories, every second you aren't with me, you're following her around asking for stories about when she lived on ships and fought sharks." Asteria looked amazed, clearly remembering the story she was referencing. "Sharks! Sharks, Mothrunner! I could never fight a shark." Mothrunner rolled her eyes good-naturedly, "You do realize she's very exaggerated when she tells these stories, right?"

Asteria stopped and shook her head fiercely before catching up once more, "Nuh-ah! She's extremely straight to the point!" Asteria puffed out her chest defiantly. Mothrunner shook her head and sighed, "Yeah and mice eat cats." Asteria paused before realizing her sarcasm. "Whatever, I love her stories." Asteria bounced around happily as they made their way further into the heart of the Ashen Trails.

───────Image───────
inventory !
3x Bug Piles = 1 FP each
1x Mouse = 2 FP each
5x Small Fish = 2 FP per
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 3x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 2x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll
3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll
3x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll
5x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 2x Holly Berry
2x Willow Leaves ll 2x Sorrel ll 3x Thyme ll 1x Lungwort ll 1x Water Hemlock
2x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll
1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Chamomile ll
1x Wild Garlic ll 1x Honey ll 3x Horsetail ll 1x Alder Bark ll 1x Marigold

used item(s) !
1x Eagle (5 FP) + 1x Bug Pile (1 FP)

notes !
n/a !!

────────────────
code credit
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0306.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:42 pm

MIRECLAN !!
    xriverotter archive last post

Cross-eyed and tongue out, she blew her mentor a raspberry kiss.

Gentle and delicate with just the right amount of sass. Well, that made it more of a raspberry than anything, but it seemed to do the trick. Perhaps. Her steps pounded against the earthen soil, sending pebbles rolling from their homes and twigs crackling beneath her. “C’mon! Keep up, Feathersong!”

If her mentor quipped back, she didn’t hear it.

For right now, she was in a world of heathers, acacias and aloes, the low, swaying grasses humming a rhythm that resonated in her bones. The moorlands was her home. And every beat of her heart and the trot of her paws seemed to breathe that truth into her, a quiet anthem of confidence.

Her pace slowed as a sheen of silver flashed at her periphery. Edging closer, the colors… shifted. Silver to a deep azure complete with wisps of ivory and shadows and light, mirroring the skies. A… puddle.

In those still waters, her reflection met her. Strawberry-kissed cheeks and dew-drenched whiskers, eyes deep and dark, the promise of mischief and mystery intwined within. The wind held her head high, tousling the curls upon her head, tangling them with flora and fauna until it seemed almost regal. Almost… like a crown. (+1 chervil)

Until the puddle’s surface fractured.

Muted tones of sages and russet breached the crystalline waters, marring it with spots and freckles. A low croak groaned beside her as the first creature leapt from the puddle, limbs long and slick. Then, another. And another.

To the left, to the right, and all around her. And perhaps that just crowned her… the queen of frogs. (+1fp frog, +1fp frog, +1fp frog, +1fp frog, +1fp frog)
    xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ corianderstar (20% hunger), flamenettle (20% hunger), coralpaw
        xx.x(10% hunger), feathersong (10% hunger)**, nightstrike (20% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; n)
        xx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+5XP for prey, +1XP for herbs
        ││
        ││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +1fp frog, +1fp frog, +1fp frog
        xx.x+1fp frog, +1fp frog, +1 chervil

✦ levels
        xx↳ +41XP → level 1 (135/200XP)

xxxx✦ notes; there's never any rush or pressure to have an explore post up ─ take your time + write whenever inspo strikes
      xxxxyou, ahh! <33 ** a lil note, but since this is feathersong's first explore post, she shouldn't have any hunger to begin with! it's
      xxxxlikely just a copy/paste typo dw! for your next explore post, she'll just be at 10% hunger c:

──────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 01. [july explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:29 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxKNOLLCLAN!!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (107/200)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (235/300) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘

the dainty petals of celandines and dandelions seemed to fall apart at the thud of each wavering footstep, revealing a swarm of butterflies. they quivered and shivered beneath the harsh kiss of the hidden gales, before a silhouette swallowed every starry gold hue and in return, spewed a shade of nothingness, so starless and lonely.
    (+1 celandine, +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +4exp)

the bird… it was back. skimmed milk wings unfurling in a flurry of ash and disaster as the familiar cacophony of its jeers rose once more. its features glistened in the furious bloom of daylight, as dark and as starless as its silhouette. it was a chickadee. a little songbird able to see glimpses of the future.
    and across the evening skies, a shooting star adorned the blank canvas above, unveiling the daylit gaze of a winged beast. a winged beast who arose alongside beside the little songbird.
    (+1 shooting star [rare autopass] for npc active quest completed, +15exp, a predator [eagle] has been spotted! does the patrol confront or ignore the eagle?)

note: +1fp, + 1 herb [both of your choice], +1 common edit from levelling up! haze and finchpaw are so precious together,, i love them sm <3 and yes, the requirement for the quest has been fulfilled!
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 55 expxxfood exp ✧ 02 exp--
added exp ✧ 245expxxherb exp ✧ 01 exp-
event exp ✧ 15 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 328exp

fp earned ✧ 3fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• +1 shooting star─
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 celandine───
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ knickknacks
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x0 - 1 - 2

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinglessSeraph » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:54 pm

The Shattered Echoes
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

A gentle breeze filled the camp as Marietta took in a breath, stretching her now twisted leg. It had been a moon since she had been accepted into the clan after her injury and while Marietta misses her once abundant freedom, she's much more happy being with a group that cares about her. The leader's den rustled as Fidgetclaw slipped through the moss curtain. The she-cat watched as he trotted over to her, a slight purr in his throat.

"Good news," the Healer meowed. "Quiethowl said if you do well on this patrol, you'll be a full fledged worker!" Marietta's tail swished excitedly, happy to finally hear those words. "Who all is going on the patrol?" she inquired.

"It'll be us, Smallcry, Hawkflare, Starlily, and Blacklotus," Fidgetclaw answered as the she-cat stood, carefully resting on her twisted leg. "Then let's go get them, shall we?" Marietta purred, earning a soft smile from the Healer. He padded forward towards the dens, brushing his tail gently across his companion's flank as she followed his path.

Meanwhile, Smallcry struggled to stay asleep as she felt several pokes and prods in her side. She growled sleepily as her eyes opened slightly, looking for who was responsible for the disturbance. Hawkflare's snore rung in the den as he flipped onto his side, once again kicking his younger sister. "HAWK!" Smallcry snarled groggily, kicking her brother in response. The red tom jolted awake as he glared at the she-cat who glared back.

"I was sleeping...," Hawkflare growled as he stood and stretched, groaning as his joints let out small pops. "And you kicked me awake," Smallcry mumbled, standing alongside him and stretching as well. "Good thing you two are up," the siblings turned to look at Fidgetclaw's head that peaked through the entrance. "We're going on patrol."

"With who?" Smallcry tilted her head inquisitively. "Marietta, Starlily, Blacklotus, and myself," the Healer replied as Marietta popped her head through the entrance beside him. "It's my final patrol before being made a worker," she purred excitedly. Hawkflare stepped towards the entrance. "Let's go find Starlily and Blacklotus then!"

The quartet made their way around camp, looking for the mother-daughter duo. It wasn't until they made a stop at the Healer den that they found them. Blacklotus and Starlily sat beside Goldendaffodil as she was organizing herb stores, the three of them talking softly. Fidgetclaw entered the den, as they wasn't enough room to allow the other three in.

"Sorry to interrupt," he meowed, earning the attention of the family. "Oh, hi, Fidget!" Goldendaffodil purred sweetly at her mentor. "Are they needed for a patrol?" Fidgetclaw nodded, looking down at the two that sat before him. Starlily stood as Blacklotus glared at the Healer before standing as well. "We'll come back afterwards, Goldie," the white she-cat nuzzled her sister who happily nuzzled her back. Blacklotus did the same, but said no words as they followed Fidgetclaw out.

As Fidgetclaw spoke with the trio in the den, Hawkflare, Smallcry, and Marietta spoke in murmurs to each other. "So, are you going to pick a traditional name or are you sticking with Marietta?" the red tom questioned, earning a prod from his sister. "That's so rude to ask," Smallcry hissed as Marietta giggled, entertained by the siblings. "It's okay, Smallcry," she brushed her tail soothingly across the younger she-cat's flank. Her windchime twinkled in the gentle breeze, sending a soft melody into the wind. "I think it would be an honor to share your naming tradition. I even have a name in mind."

The siblings tilted their heads in sync. "What is it?" Smallcry meowed, her tail swishing curiously. Marietta smiled mischievously. "You'll have to wait until we get back," she giggled, earning a huff from Hawkflare. "That's fair," Smallcry giggled back as Fidgetclaw emerged from the Healer den with Starlily and Blacklotus in tow.

"Are we ready?" the Healer inquired, stepping up to the group. The cats looked between each other before each giving a nod. Blacklotus muttered a quiet response, resting her tail on Starlily's back. "Then let's get going!" Fidgetclaw chuckled, making his way through the camp entrance and into the territory with the group following behind him.

[ 700 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Marietta | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Fidgetclaw | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Smallcry | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hawkflare | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Starlily | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Blacklotus | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 1
experience: 33
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x6
Mouse | 2 FP | x2
Owl | 4 FP | x1
🌸 Seraph | She/They/Fae/Ser | Adult 🌸
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I have anxiety so I apologize if I take long to respond!
Do feel free to send a message anyway ❤

The Shattered Echoes | Celestis Sanctuary | Crystal Glade
©
WinglessSeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:52 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is leaf bare!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:26 am

Grove Clan

Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Sparkpaw woke to a cold nose pressed to his. He jerked back startled, only to see his sister Acornpaw in front of him.

"Wh- what's going on? Redthistle said we don't have patrol till sun-high." He grumbled trying to tuck himself back into his warm nest. Leaf bare had only just begun but he already hated the cold.

"I know, I know but Nettlepaw said he has something to show us!" He won't let me outside the apprentice den until you come too." She replied, eagerly, if playfully, batting at him with soft paw.

He flinched as one brushed a healing scratch on his sholder. " okay okay I'm up." He snapped, licking the hidden scrape and smoothing his pelt. "What has Nettlepaw up at sunrise anyway."

"I you two would hurry up ill show you" Their brother's voice came from the dens entrance.

As the two warrior apprentices neared the old stumps opening they noticed the air seemed even colder and the world outside brighter that it should be so early. Then Nettlepaw moved aside. Acornpaw gasped and Sparkpaw's eyes widened. The whole camp was covered in white.

"It snowed last night!" Nettlepaw announced excitedly. " I know snow supposed to make it harder to hunt and find herbs but look how pretty it is!"

Sparkpaw took a tentative step out into the snow and then shook his paw. "It's wet, and super cold!"

Acornpaw laughed at him and dove into the snowpile that had formed on one side of the den. " It's really soft though!" She scooped some up in her paw and tossed it at Nettlepaw.
The Medicine cat apprentice copied her and swatted some back at his sister.

Soon the two where in a all out snow fight. Tossing it back and forth until one Acornpaw missed Nettlepaw and the clump of snow hit Sparkpaw, who was still sitting in the dens entrance. The two froze, looking at their more serious sibling who was shaking the snow away.

"Oh no..." Nettlepaw breathed.

Then all at once he lept up and sprung at the other two, laughing as he did. "I'll get you both for that!"

Soon the three siblings where darting around camp laughing and playing like kits. Their joy at the first snow they've ever seen shielding them from the cold.

They barely notices as the clan began to wake up around them. Some of the younger warriors even joining in on the game.

It wasn't until the sun began to near sunhigh that they stopped. Nettlepaw being called back to the Medicine den by Sunnypatch, and Sparkpaw and Acornpaw returned to the apprentice den to groom their fur and prepare for patrol.

Not long after Smokefeather and Honeythorn come to collect them. Smokefeather clearly amused by the mornings activities while Honeythorn seemed more in a sour mood.

The four exited camp, following the slight trail left by the dawn patrol out of camp before splitting off on their own route.

[ 497 words ]

-- cats on patrol

Acornpaw | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick:

Sparkpaw | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Honeythorn | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Smokefeather | They/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

n/a

-- level 2

experience: 239/300

Any items used/eaten this post

ex. food, herbs, etc.

-- active quests:

quest #1 (linked)

-- opted in to death?

no

-- inventory

prey | 1 FP | bug x2

prey | 2 FP | mouse x1

prey | 2 FP | x0

prey | 3 FP | x0

prey | 3 FP | x0

prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | Catchweed x1

herb | Lamb's Ear x1

herb | Blackberry Leaf x1
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploring! | twelve 🌱

Postby suds » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 am

𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    last post - nov 16th '19 | last response - nov 24th '19

lilystar fluffs up her fur in response to the cold, leafbare wind that runs amongst her territory, streamlined by the tall trees and now desolate ground. although her last attempt to find food for her growing clan was futile, she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction in her ability to sniff out a couple of herbs protected by the knotted roots of an old tree. while contemplating whether she should continue her patrol or head back, hunger ebbing on her now thin stomach. her memories of a warm bed and twoleg food dared to seep into her mind as she settled down, picking at the scraps she had found prior, when the season was more forgiving.

this train of thought was quickly wiped as she remembered her sense of self- a humble reminder of the path she had taken instead, to become leader of her clan and to finally live. she was thankful for the sun to rise this morning, bursting through the bare branches above her, creating a spider-web of light to illuminate her path.

suddenly she notices a break in the landscape around her- one of fur, rather than forestry. "a rouge.. alone during leafbare?" she murmured, low to the ground to preserve her body heat. she was grateful for her prey-pile back in her camp, and felt a twang of pity for the lone cat. she called out "hello? what are you doing out here?" in hopes to negotiate with the loner, perhaps a small offering of food to persuade them away from violence. lilystar was once starving and alone too, before she had been given some generosity that she hopes to repay.

[ hi! so clearly its been a long time since ive done an explore post. everything should be up to date but let me know if something isnt right or if i need to start over since its been around 4 years. thank you! ]

[ 278 words ]

-- cats on patrol
lilystar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

n/a
-- level 3
experience: 79 / 300
scraps | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
(striked already >)
-- active quests:
n/a (?)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
vole | 2 FP | x1
baby pigeon | 2 FP | x1
shrew | 2 FP | x1
shrew | 2 FP | x1
thrush | 2 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x1

juniper berry | bellyache | x3
holly berry| poison | x3
nightshade | poison | x1
wintergreen | helps wounds | x1
willowbark | eases pain | x1
ragwort leaves | ache/strength | x1
stick | brace | x1
coltsfoot | coughs/pads | x2
chamomile | strength | x1
tormentil | helps poison | x1
stinging nettle | expulsion/wounds | x1
burnet | vitamins | x1
goldenrod | heals wounds | x1
chickweed | greencough | x2
borage leaves | nursing/fevers | x1
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:27 am

Image Flutterfern ~ she/her ~ HP 100% ~ HUP 0% ~ Sick: No
Image Coalpelt ~ he/him ~ HP 100% ~ HUP 0% ~ Sick: No
Image Ivyfrost ~ she/they ~ HP 100% ~ HUP 0% ~ Sick: No

Flutterfern - Passing through the quiet forest as the trees whispered in the gentle breeze, Flutterfern slowly drifted her way back up to the tree tops, happily letting her fur ruffle. Landing in the top branches of her favorite red maple, she carefully lifted a paw and licked at it as she scanned the horizon for any slight movement. A short while later, she glancing back over her shoulder deciding it would be best to head back to the den before she was missed.

Coalpelt - The water rippled along over the rocks that peeked up in various spots near the edge of the creek. Coalpelt glared forlornly at it for a few moments, before smacking at it with one paw, wishing silently that it would go away. The others all seemed happy enough to be here, but he couldn't help but wish that he was anywhere else. Though, in the long run, this was better than where he had been before, at least it wasn't cold here. Maybe that's why his power ended up being fire, he was always cold before.

Ivyfrost - Camomile, camomile, camomile, it had to be around here somewhere. Having been sent out to find the different herbs that they would need, Ivyfrost growled suddenly, she didn't know this area well yet. She was new here for goodness sake, why did Mistfeather send her to go find this stuff. I mean ya, she had lived with an old lady that studied old remedies and medicines, that was the only reason she had even the first clue where to look to begin with. But that didn't mean she wouldn't get lost, or worse. Then again, she could tell that Mistfeather was a bit frazzled, the clan was still pretty small, everyone had to take on more jobs than they would like. Maybe she should be more patient and helpful where Mistfeather was concerned.

Image 311 words Image

Level 0
74/100
none

none

1x | small rodent | 1FP
1x | bass | 3FP
1x | squirrel | 3FP
1X | stick
1X | foxglove seed
No
Echo Revna

[0307.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:58 pm

GROVE CLAN !!
    xgoatmom archive last post

But winter could also be cruel.

Terribly cruel. A withering force stealing into bones and filling crypts with shrivelled leaves and shattered teeth, swathing the world in a dazzling white while hiding the bitter truth underneath. Under the scrutiny of the sun, sometimes winter’s darkness was uncovered.

Soft gasps erupted into a chorus, gently drawing Smokefeather’s steps to a halt. They nudged their fellow companion, tail resting on the other’s shoulder. “Honeythorn.”

“What?” Her eyes was a storm, wrought of ice and stone, the wild greens almost ebony in the shadows. “Brats are up to no good, I bet. Where are━”

A hush fell upon her.

For before them, a fallen soul lay, crumpled and lifeless. Inky feathers and frost cloaked the creature locked beneath ice and snow, its frame brittle and small. A head of firewood curls and another of gold axed the frozen grave, little paws carving holes in its peace.

“Almost… got it.” A frown curved on Acornpaw’s features. “Keep digging, Sparkpaw.”

Once upon a time, this avian once soared the skies, the clouds a crown upon its head. Now, the only crown it wore was one of withered leaves from another life. (+5fp vulture, +1 goldenrod)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • one free post remaining!
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +30xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +5xp for prey, +1xp for herb
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +5fp vulture
      • +1 goldenrod

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +46xp → level 2 (285/300xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    ──── notes; n/a! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me