Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby faelyn » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:15 pm

xxYUTASHU'S STUBCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 15 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 5 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: x2 exp
total exp: 60 exp -----
████

─────────────────────────────────────────
it was like twilight had fallen upon her heart. a starry spell that put her into a trance, one that was as dark as the night. as dark as the shadows.

the familiar song of silence that adorned the woods was no longer serene… rather haunting like a phantom beast that prowled wherever shellstar would ever wander.

it was terrifying.

her heart ached. every beat that it sang… every rhythm, her heart seemed to tear itself to pieces.
because it was too much. far too much.

but laced within the dancing shadows of the night and of her own heart, there was lighthope. hope in the form of fireflies.
fluttering and luminescent, the shadows faltered as they glistened. their vibrant golds dazzling the darkness, and from there, the shadows withered, withered like a rose in the ivories of winter before her wandering gaze.

and the fireflies, souls aglow with fluorescent lights… they revealed treasure. treasure made of forest floras and gifts… and dreams of the future to come.
(+2fp [mice], +1 hawkweed, +1 juniper berries, +1 chickweed, +5exp)
**you levelled up! <3 you earned +1fp & +1herb of your choice and +1 common edit!

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 2 fpxxx herbs earned: +1 hawkweed, juniper berry & chickweed xxxx level: level 1 (170/200) -> level 2 (30/200)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for shellstar!

└─────────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby WolfstormSC » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:48 pm

Duskclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

"Timbershine! Are... Are you okay?" A brown and white tom fretted, panic clear in his voice.

"I'm fine, Mousetail." Her voice as soothing as ever, she quickly quelled the worry of her anxious clanmate.

"And as for what happened," she turns her gaze towards Hawkstripe, acknowledging the deputy's questions. "I merely tripped as I was handing that burdock root to ivypatch." she points her tail towards the root that was now in the medicine cat's mouth. She looks around, seeing that others were still concerned.

"I'll look her over, just to make sure she's okay." Ivypatch pipped up, putting an ease to everyone else's concerns. They all give a satisfied nod and wait for the inspection to be over.

Ivypatch took great care in inspecting Timbershine's leg, making sure that there were no fractures and that no bones were broken. She noted that there wasn't much pain when she pressed down on it. She nods, satisfied with this.

"It looks fine to me. She just needs to keep an eye on it." Ivypatch noted that it did not need to be treated or that Timbershine didn't need to rest from it.

Timbershine slowly got up, inspecting her paw to see if it hurt when she put any pressure on it. After noting that it didn't, the patrol slowly made preparations to continue on with their journey.

The group decided to start by checking the borders of the territory, where the forest started to thin out and patches of light could be seen through the trees. They figured it might have been an easier task than patrolling the darker parts of the territory.

Ivypatch occasionally looked back at Timbershine, just to check if she was still doing alright. The gentle she-cat just gave a big smile in return, nodding to show that she was alright now.

[ 305 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Hawkstripe | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Ivypatch | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Timbershine | She/Her | HP 95% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Mousetail | He/Him | HP 99% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Infernoheart | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Weaselmask | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- level 3
experience: 60/400 EXP
-- items in inventory used
None!
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
Yes
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Shrew | 2 FP | x1 (from level up)
Rabbit | 4 FP | x2
Hawk | 5 FP | x2
Vulture | 5 FP | x1

Celandine | usage | x1
feverfew | usage | x1
Dandelion | usage | x1
Lungwort | usage | x1
Marigold | usage | x1
Willow bark | usage | x1
Daisy leaf | usage | x1
Lovage | usage | x1
Poppyseed | usage | x2
burdock root | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1 (from level up)

Note: Lightningstrike is a murderous cat in my clan and all of these cats are planned to be his victims. I was wondering if he could be incorporated into potential death scenarios (preferably without them noticing though). No problem if not!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[#001] ─✦ explore

Postby taichi » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 am

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    iiImage
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// patrol
    ━━━━━━━

benji [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

locenhai [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

└━━━━━━━┘
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ | [level 0 - xp; 0] │ [death opt-in; no] │ [last post: n/a] │ [last response: n/a] │ [clan link] │ ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────

The sunlight was faint, peeping slightly over the hills and painting the sky a warm orange.
    Benji drew a long blink as his eyelids tugged themselves downwards. They felt weighted, he
    was nothing short of exhaustion. His heart felt heavy, his coat was painted with
    apprehension and agitation. The constant battle between his positivity and worry drew on
    long and had kept him awake for hours upon end. Resulting in him becoming nothing but a
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// active quests
    ━━━━━━━
    no active quests

└━━━━━━━┘

nervous bundle of youth with no energy. All he wished for in this moment was to disappear in to an endless slumber, where
    every moment was joyous, without worry and euphoria was a common feeling. Whereas reality was more of a nightmare
    the kind where you would stay awake willingly, just to avoid the shock and horror it would give.
    Benji drew out a long sigh, he had been sat still for the entire night in the same spot, no movement could be observed apart from a flicker of the tail or a saddened sigh but even these actions were seen infrequently.
    ┌────────┐

i

// inventory
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ herb [x0] -
    ▪ herb [x0] -
    ▪ herb [x0] -

└────────┘

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    His ear twitched as the clank of tiny pebbles tapping against the cave floor began. He wondered which cat was reaching the presence of the outlier he proclaimed himself as. In fact everyone else considered him more of a emerging great who was just inexperienced with their culture and ways. He however didn't agree. "...My prince" came a smooth voice, Benji frowned. If anything he hated being referred to as "prince", he felt like nothing of the sort. He was only sovereign through blood, blood which had been separated and spilt. "Locen, I told you not to call me that" he muttered with annoyance in his tone.
    The other cat gave out a light chuckle, he wasn't fazed. "I told you not to call me Locen but alas it seems neither of us are good at following orders"

███████████████████████████████

Benji narrowed his eyes, the horizon was still his main view. He had not bothered to turn around and acknowledge the cat behind him, or the subtle shot at his character. Locenhai was a cat of graceful demeanour, always the first awake and the last asleep, a real smooth talker. When he wanted something he could always get it. Intelligence and wit were his best allies but other than that, he had no strength. Locenhai was physically weak, poor in the art of hunting and never perceived as a threat. The only thing that ever played in his favour was that he was the people's favourite, always telling them what they wanted to hear. Although this wasn't a good trait, Benji knew he was no different to this either.

Locenhai shuffled his paws against the ground, he was impatient. They had a long day ahead of them and Benji seemed as if he was not willing to begin. "We were meant to head out before sunrise. Why are you wasting away here?" He asked, his impatience by now would've have twisted into Benji's ears and become evident. A discreet smile crept upon his face, he knew he would be pushing the other male to take off if he kept attempting to get under his skin.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Benji turned around, his eyes meeting Locenhai's pale green ones. Staring blankly at the blue cat before him, he just shook his head. "Sorry." He muttered, time had became a blur and he had only snapped out of his thoughts moments prior to Locenhai's arrival.
    The brown tom struck up balance and shifted out of his stationary seated position. He leaped down from the elevated ledge and allowed his pawpads to skim the cave floor as he landed in front of Locenhai. "Should we get going then?" he asked questioned. He had a plan, a plan to cast his worries aside and deal with them at a later point, although not the most practical. It was the best he had.

"Sure." Locenhai paused for a moment, containing his laughter. "My prince."He watched as Benji's expression switched to confusion, yet he had not expected a large paw to come in contact with the side of his head. Ouch. He was about to muster his protest but instead decided to leave it, there was no point
    angering the beast. Locenhai did not want to push the fellow's boundaries, not without supervision. He was unsure about the tom's complete capability and thus, snarky remarks and harmless words would have to do the job for now. All he knew was that although strikingly naive in their clan's traditions, Benji was strategic, calculated and had to be the perfect fit for the supposedly malicious cats that he was going to reside with.

┌━━━━━━━━┐

items used;
    ━━━━━━━━
    n/a

└━━━━━━━━┘
    The House of Thieves they were named, rumour was that they were the worst of the worst, if you were unfortunate enough to cross paths with one in the wild. You would have your sanity ripped from your grasp and no tongue to tell the tale. They were the whispers in the dark and the guardians of nightmares.
    Apparently.
    ███████████████████████████████████████

[ ─✦ ] ooc notes; 897 words - first explore post | no custom predators/prey march explore - 12/03/2022
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[086.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:56 am

THE WHITE RAVEN !!
    x( ४ loki laufeyson ४ archive last post )

And… it started.

A new song, led by the faltering call of a lone songbird, hesitant and soft. Alone, it fell short, a half-hearted ditty, snatched by the gales. But it was never alone.

Another call, another song, another voice joined. Then, another. And another. Whistles and trills, new notes and octaves… all flowing as one. A melody surged, laced with the songs of thousands perched atop emerald heights, of avians cloaked in a thousand colors ━ glimmers of azure and rich golds, flecks of indigos and navies, freckles of siennas and pale rose. It was… enchanting. An eternal song, bound by a vibrant, flowing unity.

And perhaps… she wasn’t alone either.

“…woah!” Leaves rustled, whirling, dispersing as a force tumbled head-over-heels. A soft grunt shattered the silence, sending the winged critters scattering into the breeze, song screeching to a halt.

She eased a hesitant step forward. “Are… are you okay?”

A head lifted, cinnamon curls a wild, wild mess, but the tiny lopsided grin never left, unfaltering.

Their shoulders lifted in a sheepish shrug. “Yeah, fine! Just took a bit of a tumble.” They shook their head, grin widening. “Who knew those tree roots could end up… just everywhere. A low chuckle rumbled in their throat. “The name’s Fennel.”

“Ghost.”

“Ah, a fitting name.” The stranger tossed a little wink, gold eyes aglow with the morning light. “It fits with my current quest! You see, I’m searching for a ‘ghost’ myself. No one has seen her in moons." Their voice dwindled to a hush. "Perhaps no one has really seen her at all."

With another chuckle, they straightened.

"They say where the birds are… she follows. She takes care of them, you could say. A guardian.” Their head perked. “If you’re up for a little adventure… maybe you could help me search for her. What do you say?”

Fennel (an npc) has appeared! They're on a quest, searching for a certain guardian ─ does Ghost aid their quest or continue on her way?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ ghost (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +10XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+0XP for prey, +0XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+ no prey </3
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +20XP → level 0 (20/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! i absolutely love your clan name, ahh! and you filled out everything perfectly,
    so don't stress about that at all; my pms are also always open if you ever have any questions/queries! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

predator/prey/death post - pleasance

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:21 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
      scraps, insects | 1 FP
      American bullfrog, western chipmunk, scarlet tanager | 2 FP
      brown rat, desert iguana | 3 FP
      jackrabbit, American kestrel | 4 FP
      groundhog, opossum | 5 FP
    new predators:
      cottonmouth snake
      carcajou
      cougar
      alligator
      red-tailed hawk

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? I don't have any :)

I want to risk death!

██ 𓆙 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ██ lvl: 0 ─ exp: 0 | death opt in: yes | custom pred/prey: xx
    last explore: n/a
    last explore reply: n/a
    ███
    ███
    items used this post: none
    active quests: none active
    xx───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

in an attempt to get away from...ahem...annoying, cats back home, morgan set out on his own patrol right at the b
    listering crack of dawn. he chose to steer well clear of the everchase as, in this plucky cats mind, that would be the
    first place that the throne, or anybody else for that matter, would search for them. so, instead, he pointed his nose,
    and paws, towards the marsh.

the sun was much harsher in this area, but that may be due to the lengthy time it takes to get there. the sun had la
    unched an attack on them not too long ago and the sand beneath his oh-so sensitive and delicate paws were starti
    ng to burn. he continued on in hopes that, perhaps, the freshwater marsh would be able to cool down his temperature.

xx──────────────────────────────────────────────────── word count: 139 ───
    inventory: found here (but more than willing to copy over)
    patrolling cats:
    xxxxmorgan | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: no

ooc: hello :) I've double checked and triple checked and I'm pretty sure I've included everything from the base post in here
but one can never be 100% certain that it is done correctly, so on the of chance that it isn't, I profusely apologise :0

ooc 2: I also just edited this post instead of adding another so I bunched custom animals with this, hope that's okay, lovelies
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:16 pm

Last Explore Post: N/A | Last Response Received: N/A
Level 0 (0/100 exp) | Death Opt-In: No | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Petra | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

Items Used
N/A

Active Quests
N/A

Inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0
prey | 5 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

Lissi had just found the first two clanmates for her clan, Lissidom. Maurus and Petra were both young, strong warriors in their prime, with Maurus being 20 moons old and Petra being 25 moons old. Lissi herself was a newly turned adult at 12 moons, but she had both the enthusiasm and charisma to make up for it.

Though the three had met not too long ago, they had already started forming a tacit camaraderie in their daily lives. However, they still needed some real-world experience in surviving in the wild. As if the heavens were smiling down on them, a new year had just begun, and it was newleaf, a season where prey would be bountiful and they would get plenty of practice in hunting.

During the short few days of leaf-bare the little clan of three had experienced in their time together, they had been getting by with whatever they could scavenge from the woods. However... Lissi checked the weather and their nearly-empty food stores. That was about to change.

As they ate the last of their food for breakfast, Lissi brought up going out to explore together for the official first time. She eyed what once was their food storage pile, now an empty patch where even tumbleweed would blow across. "We definitely need some food," she declared decisively. "And who knows, we might even be able to find some herbs or other good stuff along the way!"

Maurus and Petra nodded their heads in agreement. It was time for them to stretch their claws!

[258 words]

[important note!!] I accidentally edited out my original explore post when trying to write up my second explore post, sorry! The above is my best attempt at restoring what I had lost, so hence the edits.
Last edited by LiLi041 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 05 • Explore ~

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CRATERCLAN

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦
“A dingo?! My kits are still by the border! Dawnfeather, please, we gotta go to them.” Snowspark begged.
“Snowspark, I’ll make sure all your kits make it home tonight” She assured him. Dawnfeather lead him back to where the rest of the patrol was waiting. She addressed the whole clan now “I know there is a dingo about but we need to head to the border first. There’s kits and I’ll have to explain later why they’re coming with us.” She hesitated as though she didn’t want later to come. She whispered to Snowspark, “If your lover is with the kits, run ahead and warn him, Id rather no kits lose their father today.” Snowspark bolted off towards Birchmist, his chest heaving with the effort it took to power ahead of the others. Finally he reached them, their tiny voices mewling for their parents. “Birchmist, my clan is coming sooner than we expected” the lilac cat’s gaze shot up to meet Snowspark’s. The two shared a moment that seemed to last an eternity, a hesitation, anything to put off something that might be a final goodbye. Snowspark bowed his head. I’ll miss you Birchmist”
“I’ll miss you too,” the two shared a brief goodbye. Birchmist took his time to say goodbye to each kit individually. “Good luck to you all, I’ll be watching from afar. I love you all” he bowed his head and turned to run back to his home clan.Snowspark crouched in the bundle of grass that had been home to his kits for too long. Each one of their small furry selves the most precious gift he had ever seen. He purred to settle them, their tiny arms rioting against the replacement of their warm pillow. Before long Dawnfeather and the rest of the patrol appeared. “Over here!” He called. Dawnfeather, Windgaze and Blossomheart each took a kit with Snowspark taking the fourth. Everyone seemed to be on edge about the dingo potentially being near. They hurried back to camp which took far longer than any of them liked. But eventually the kits arrived in their new home, the Craterclan nursery. Snowspark sighed, relieved that they were safe. “Are we going to chase the dingo out?” Snow broke through Snowspark’s thoughts. “Its Late No-rain If we leave the dingo about, it’ll have its pups here. We can’t leave it in Craterclan territory.” Snowspark announced. “We’ll chase it out, stay here and make sure they’re alright” Dawnfeather glanced over to the kits. Snowspark took the hint, they are his kits he’s gotta get used to being in the nursery for a little while. He wasn’t going to complain his kits were incredible, and plus he had littlekit to talk to.
Dawnfeather took the lead “Sunfoot, come with us too, we’ll need all the help we can get” The cats raced out of the burrow toward the scent of the dingo. Dawnfeather paused as she scented the air, “This way” She lead the patrol onwards with a new strength in her stride.

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
♦ ♦♦♦ ♦

╔══════════════════════╗
CATS ON PATROL
Dawnfeather | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Windgaze | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Snow | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Aspenwind | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Blossomheart | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Sunfoot | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

╚══════════════════════╝

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

╔═════════════════╗
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
LEVEL 3
EXP 266/400 EXP
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
DEATH OPT IN LINK
N/A
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
ACTIVE QUESTS
N/A
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
INVENTORY
Scraps | 1 FP | x2
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Dunnart | 2 FP | x2
Bearded Dragon | 3FP | x1
Plains Mouse | 3FP | x1
Wallaby | 5FP | x1
Coltsfoot | x1
Rush | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Chamomile | x1
Fennel | x1
Catmint | x1
Ragwort | x1
Horsetail | x1
Daisy Leaves | x1
Burdock Root | x1
╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE

N/A

╚═════════════════╝

Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 009. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:46 am

xxWOLFSTORMC'S DUSKCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 25 exp
food+herb exp: 14 exp
death opt exp: yes (x2)
total exp: 98 exp

reality was fairytale… gentle and sweet, yet time was a butterfly in the depths of it all, beautiful and precious. a treasure that could be stolen with just a blink. a blink and its whimisical beauty would be whisked away. forgotten.

the springtime magic that flooded the palace of her reality was a daydream.. fragile, enchanting and delicate. a type of magic that faltered at a single touch, that would shatter at the weight of her gentle gaze.

of timbershine’s gaze.

and when it did… so much had changed.
the patrol was adorned with feathers and wisps of scarlet, while she wandered, weaving between braided fronds of soft greens and fallen logs, an aimless trance broken by a single “timbershine”?
(+5fp [hawk], +5fp [vulture], +2fp [shrew], +1fp [scrap], +1fp [bugs], +14exp)

“y-yes?”

eyes that glowed with the essence of flora and fauna danced to hers, a shadow of worry adorned within them. “are you feeling alright?”

“of course, ivypatch. i’m…” her voice wavered as a flutter of gold blossomed in shallow darkness, and the hush that had once embellished reality, faltering at the echo of a rustle.

“did you-”

“hawkstripe!” a gentle grunt came from nearby, ocean eyes darting to the medicine cat. waiting. “we have company.”

it was only then when curls fathomed of starry hues parted the shadows, unveiling a wide-eyed stranger. one that appeared… lost.

“who are you? why have you come?” laced with a gruff undertone, the vibrato of hawkstripe’s voice split the silence, and it dwindled, the hush replaced with soft murmurs.

“i…i’m lost.” starry eyes wide and teeming with galaxies, the stranger’s gaze wavered as her delicate paws fidgeted. “my name is furzetuft… and i need your help. please.”
(furzetuft has arrived but she’s a little lost at the moment </3 she would like 2fp or 2 herbs from the patrol! will the patrol provide her with what she needs or will they turn her down?)

“ivypatch?” hushed and barely above a whisper, like a songbird’s melody, timbershine’s voice softly boomed in reality… desperate to get her attention. “i’m going to get a drink… from a stream nearby?”

the medicine cat didn’t seem to hear… lost in a trance as the stranger’s starry gaze fluttered to hawkstripe’s.
or did she?

surely, her head was messing with her.
stumbling to her toes, reality seemed to spiral all around her, as if the world had become a ballerina enchanted by a soft, gentle melody. a melody that timbershine couldn’t hear.

she needed a drink. desperately.

the babbling song of a flourishing stream bloomed all around her, the gentle ballad of the lapping waves pulling her closer… closer. “where are you going?”

startling a little, a towering silhouette wandered towards her, amber eyes alight like a falling comet streaking the skies above. “lightningstrike! you scared me…” giving a soft laugh, she paused a little to glance up at him. “anything i can help you with?”

“not at all, timbershine. i was just wondering where you were going.”

“oh… i just wanted to get a drink of water.” she forced a gentle smile. “i’m feeling a little light-headed, and i thought a drink would be nice.”

“ah… i see.”

“is something wrong, lightningstrike?” a frown adorned her features as curls that held the essence of navy nights fluttered from the shadows. almost… calculating.

maybe, her mind was messing with her.
or-

then… she saw stars. stars and entire galaxies.
blossoming like the periwinkles of myrtles falling apart in the skies, constellations kissed her cheek and the dazzling rings of sparkling planets surrounded her, casting a spell that made the ivory of her bones lock in place.

no.

the song her heart sang screamed in her chest, far from rhythmic… far from steady.
it all came so quickly. but not quickly enough.

butterflies of blue swarmed around her, seeming to sprout fangs as the stream embraced her, chilling her down to the very bone. devouring her.
“lightningstrike!” but the lyrical song was trapped in her throat, caught like a lark with broken wings as the waters kissed her lungs… a kiss that was deadly.

oh-so deadly.

because, there he was.
a demon in disguise as the ivory of his claws tangled itself into her curls, imprisoning her in the stream’s watery kiss.

no.. no!

the galaxies were piroutting… galaxies that didn’t exist, trapped in the whirlwind of her imagination. the stars were falling and the heavenly bodies that had once embellished the dark corners of her mind, were sprialling out of control.
then… it all ended.
the stars stilled, the planets in all of their magic teetered to a stop and the galaxies dwindled, leaving her breathless. so, so breathless.

the fairytale that had once been her reality was fading, now… slipping from her fingertips like fireflies in glass castles.

“timbershine! timbershine!” somewhere… somewhere in the distance, the melody of her name embellished the hush that seemed almost haunting.
she wanted to answer, answer their desperate call, whisper that she was alright, and- but it was too late now.

all around her, the stars plummeted, their touch gentle as they danced above her head… forming a starry halo that crowned her queen. queen over betrayals and happily-ever afters… ones that came far too quickly.
(timbershine has passed away </3 due to explore restrictions, she can no longer be used in explore, have litters, or be traded / gifted to other users unless a revive item is used. +1 star’s greeting !)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“timbershine! timbershine!”

dancing among the veils of blue that froliced upon the waters, he could see her. mousetail could see her. limp and broken as the waters cradelled her, gentle yet vicious all the same.

the patrol was behind him, eyes wide… hearts shattered at the sight of the gentle queen being tugged from the waters by mousetail and the starry-eyed stranger… furzetuft.

the silence was deafening.

“timbershine? please, timbershine…”

but it was too late.
the stars had already claimed her as their own.

┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 14 fp fpxxxxxx herbs earned: none </3 xxxxxxxx level: level 3 (60/400) -> level 3 (158/400)
items earned: star's greeting xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[087.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:45 am

HOUSE OF THIEVES !!
    x( taichi archive last post )

He was hardly a prince.

No. Not any more sovereign than the shadows who reigned, those obsidian creatures with nebulous crowns, gliding along cave walls; not any more royal than the brilliance of the dawn, blooming in her full glory. But that didn’t mean that he couldn’t handle himself.

The gentle trickle of water echoed, falling into tandem with his steps.

Because together… the shadows and light were one. Two opposite forces, forever warring, yet forever existing. Where one was… the other followed. Eternal partners-in-crime, unearthing truth and burying secrets. For behind turning shadows, secrets lurked. At every corner.

Despite his… shortfallings, he had his strengths. Weaknesses and strengths as one just like the light and dark.

A shaft of light sliced through, illuminating stony walls draped with hooked fangs. and amidst it all… a little critter. Its back shone, glinting, as it scuttled across, tiny legs beating against cool stone, seeking refuge under a thin, limp leaf. (+1FP bugs, +1 parsley)

“Psssst, prince.”

A sigh slipped from his jaws. “Locen━”

“I know, I know.” Pale green eyes twinkled, a little smirk tugging into place. “But alas, you seem more into beetle hunting than actual threats. Look alive! We have company.”

The shadows danced, frolicking, twisting a frenzied tango as pebbles clattered, rolling along cool stone. The dark flickered, echoes rising to a faltering pique, welcoming the presence of another. A form emerged, swathed in the colors of the dawn, gold eyes alight.

An intruder.

No… no, that wasn’t right.

Those pawsteps crossing the threshold in halting strokes… uncertainty oozed from them, the weight on their shoulders heavy, lacking the brazen audacity of a thief. Almost like━

Oh! I didn’t see you two there!” Gold eyes brightened a touch, a little lopsided grin curving. “You have no idea how good it is to see another face around here.” They shook their head, fiddling with the braided cord of a sack draped along their shoulder. “I swear, this place gives me the creeps sometimes.”

His chin lifted. “Who are you?”

“The name’s Fennel! You could say I’m a traveller of sorts… and I seem to have lost my way.” Their shoulders lifted in sheepish shrug. “Been traveling for a bit and I’m absolutely famished.”

“I see." Locen’s tail swished, a smooth, flowing gesture. "Perhaps we can assist you with that, say… if you have anything to offer.”

He frowned. “Locen━”

“Ah, a trade!” The stranger chuckled, a light rumble in their throat. “How about this ━ I need a few things for my travels… hmm, some herbs and prey? And in return, I’ll offer a little something in exchange. What do you say?”

Fennel (an npc) has arrived! They appear a little lost and need to replenish their stocks for their travels!
    They have proposed a trade: a secret trinket of theirs in-exchange for 1FP and 1 herb!

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ benji (0% hunger), locenhai (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +50XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP bugs
    xx+1 parsley

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +62XP → level 0 (62/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagex
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! benji and locenhai are so precious, ahh! <3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 010. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:53 pm

xxANGEL BUGS' CLANxx
xx
written words exp: 15 exp
food+herb exp: 2 exp
death opt exp: x2 exp
total exp: 54 exp -----
████

like lacework delicately fashioned to catch dreams and falling stardust, enchanting castles of vivid greens and ashen blues embellished the endless fantasy of gold all around. with silk veils of bronze falling in waves from the skies above, the spiralling towers seemed almost dazzling in the daylight.

adorned like a crown atop of their heads, petals unfurled in vibrant, rosy hues, vibrant and vivacious as they claimed their place atop of a dangerous throne. bristles of ivory and cinder guarded the castle, protecting its secrets and… its treasures.
treasures of blossoming gifts of flora, sparkling beetles and a sapphire. twinkling with hues of soft periwinkles, the little gemstone was strung upon a silver chain and it seemed to call to him, luring him closer like a siren to a sailor.

wandering closer, with his paws outstretched and ivory claws glinting, it wasn’t long until the shimmering treasures were in his embrace. safe and sound… and far from the cactus.
(+1fp [insects], +1 goldenrod, +1 random item [stellar remnants], +3exp)
──── ✧ ✧ note: hi there!! <3 everything looks perfect on your post but it'd be appreciated if everything in your inventory was displayed in your explore post and not somewhere else if that's alright? thank you so much! c:

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 1 fpxxx herbs earned: +1 goldenrod xxxx level: level 0 (000/100) -> level 0 (54/100)
items earned: stellar remnants xxxany free posts remaining? : two posts -----xxxxx hunger: 0% for morgan!

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me