Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby nio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:17 pm

bayclan
"Cloudpaw, wake up."
Marblebark prodded the apprentice with his forepaw. She had been sleeping way into the day. It was almost sunhigh, and she was still sleeping. Marblebark stood at the entrance to the apprentice den, which so far only housed the pale apprentice. She had filled it up with all her trinkets, however, so it's not like the den was empty per say.
"Jus' a lil bi' lon'er..." The she-cat mumbled, hiding her nose under a paw. "Pleashe, Mawblebar'..."
"No. It's about time we go on a patrol. We can't lay around camp all day being useless. The clan needs to eat, and Minkwish needs herbs." Marblebark grumbled. His apprentice really was taking her sweet time, and his paws were itching to chase after some prey. "Boarfang has been waiting for us for ages. He's not going to be happy."
Cloudpaw suddenly shot up, fear sparking in her eyes.
"Oh no, he's scary," she meowed, "I'm up, I'm up!"
Marblebark flicked his apprentice over the ear with his tail as he turned to meet Boarfang at the entrance of camp.
The marble tom sighed, mumbling a "finally" under his breathe. The three cats padded out of the camp and into the cool ocean breeze.
[ # 215 ]

--cats on patrol
Marblebark | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Boarfang | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Cloudpaw | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 61/100

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
gecko | 2 FP | x1
rabbit | 2 FP | x0
large fish | 3 FP | x0
large birds | 3 FP | x0
predator offspring | 4 FP | x0

bindweed | binds sticks | x1
celandine | soothes damaged eyes | x1
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
n/a
--predators:
bears, badgers, jackals,
fox, snakes, eagles,
owls, lynxes, boar,
dogs, humans (upwalkers)
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Fallwick
(Hope this is alright! This is my first explore)

If it weren't for the alligators, Marshstar would have been far more willing to take a dip in the murky waters under-paw. As it was, she was well aware a couple of the frustrating, scaly creatures made their home nearby. She had no intent of running into them, and therefore no intent of jumping in for a swim. Instead, the treetops above were her path. Marsh hopped from branch to branch, insistent on keeping the high ground, even if it was more challenging than walking on the ground.

She just liked the feeling of being high in the air, away from danger, but able to see everything below her. And today felt like a very good day indeed to be looking for things. Marsh didn't have her mind set on anything in particular, but nearly anything was helpful for survival.

If Marsh was going to start a clan, she was going to need to look like she was on top of things. Which meant gathering up a lot of supplies. This was just the beginning.
[ 175 words ]

--cats on patrol
Marshstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
insect bundle | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x0
frog | 2 FP | x0
fish | 3 FP | x0
bird | 3 FP | x0
large fish | 4 FP | x0
predatory bird | 5 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
n/a
--predators:
alligators, some snakes, angry turtles
enemy cats, black bears, foxes
beavers, large birds
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:55 am

+15XP for 175 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 Free Rolls Left)

Marshstar found a mouse trying to swim! Easy.
+2FP, +1 Mouse , +2XP

Totals

+27XP | +2FP | Level 0 (27/100)

+20XP for 215 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger
While on patrol Maplebark, Cloudpaw and Boarfang caught a cornered a large bird!
+4FP, +1 Large Bird, +4XP

Cloudpaw found a small bit of Lamb's Ear!
+1 Lamb's Ear, +1XP

Totals

+35XP | +4FP | +1 Lamb's Ear| Level 0 (96/100)

+20XP for 269 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 Free Rolls Left!)

Cinnamonstick cornered a mouse!
+2FP, +1 Mouse, +2XP

Totals

+32XP | +2FP | Level 0 (32/100)
(Also, the link for minnowstrike went to salem! Not an issue but I just wanted to let you know :p)

+20XP for 213 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

The 4 cats on patrol caught a squirrel!
FOOD. +3FP, +1 Squirrel, +3XP

Totals
Congrats, you levelled up! You get + 1 FP + 1 Herb +1 Common Edit of your choice!
+33XP | +3FP | Level 2 (203/300)

+20XP for 207 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

Foxstar led the rouge back to camp. Robin's Cry seeming a bit anxious, but was holding up ok. Foxstar left Robin's Cry to their business. Foxstar needed to hunt for another mouth now, and now that there was a potential healer, the more herbs the better.
Unfortunately, Foxstar could only find a scrap in his short endeavor, but it was going to have to do.
+1FP, +1 Scrap, +1XP
Next to the scrap of food was a smelly bit of wild garlic. Foxstar was sure Robin's Cry could find a use for this.
+1 Wild Garlic, +1XP

Totals
Congrats you levelled up! You earned + 2 FP + 2 Herb +1 Random-custom! FP and Herb are your choice!
+32XP | +1FP | +1 Wild Garlic | Level 4 (408/500)

+25XP for 322 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger

Daybreak, Ripplestep, Peachblossom caught an owl! It was a good thing they got it before it caused damage to the clan!
+4FP, +1 Owl, +4XP

Tha patrol happened across 3 herbs!
+1 Mallow Leaves +1 Chickweed +1 Dried Oak Leaf, +3XP

Totals

+42XP | +4FP | +1 Mallow Leaves +1 Chickweed +1 Dried Oak Leaf | Level 1 (178/200)
Last edited by Lex. on Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    Fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:02 am

as the two cats made their way through the pine forest, minnowstrike kept a careful watch out for anything, whether it be prey or predator. she led cinnamonstick through the trees, down hills and over large rocks, when a scent caught her attention. she stuck her tail out to the side, signaling for cinnamonstick to slow. "do you smell that?" she asked in a hushed whisper.

cinnamonstick furrowed her brow, lifting her nose in the air to try and find what the other cat was talking about. she found it without much trouble- from their left, the scent of mouse was strong, and cinnamonstick instinctually got into a crouch. minnowstrike nodded approvingly, motioning for cinnamonstick to continue- the brown tabby needed the practice, and mice were usually easy prey.

cinnamonstick waited for a moment- the breeze was bringing the smell of the mouse towards her, so her scent should be pretty hidden, right? that's what she thinks minnowstrike said, at least. she moved forward slowly, careful not to slip on one of the rocks or step on a branch that might alert her prey, and finally caught sight of the mouse. it was in the mouth of a crack in one of the large rocks, chewing at a seed with it's back turned to her. cinnamonstick grinned, stalking as close as she dared, wiggling her haunches in anticipation before pouncing down onto the tiny creature, claws extended. it squeaked, and managed to wiggle out of her grasp into the hole in the rock, and cinnamonstick hissed and quickly stuck her paw down after it. she snagged it with her claws, and dragged the squeaking little thing out, sinking her teeth into it quickly to stop its struggling.

from behind her, cinnamonstick heard minnowstrike snort. "what! i caught it, did i not?" cinnamonstick asked with a huff, carrying the mouse back over to the silver-cream tabby.

"you did, indeed, catch it. maybe, next time, don't let it get down into a hole? you stuck your entire leg up there, i was surprised it even fit!" minnowstrike purred playfully, beginning to dig a hole in the dirt to bury the mouse in. "here, put that in here- we'll get it on our way back."

"never underestimate my capacity for sticking my paws into things!" cinnamonstick swiped a paw at minnowstrike's tail, giving a soft laugh, before dropping the still warm mouse into the hole and covering it with a thin layer of dirt and leaves and pine needles.

"maybe, you should keep your paws out of things a little more often, lest you get bit." minnowstrike said as she began leading the two of them through the forest again, weaving around the bushes with grace.

cinnamonstick laughed, her ears perking up with sudden excitement. "oh! the other day while you were out with nightstar, i saw berrysnap stick her nose into one of the cracks in the camp's main chamber, and a bat flew out, bit her right on the nose! the look she sent me when she heard me laughing, i thought i would burn to a crisp right there," she giggled, her tail flicking in amusement at the memory.

minnowstrike snorted, leaping easily over a fallen log that cinnamonstick had to scramble to get over. "is that why she had that wound on her nose? she told me she got into it with a fox! i shouldn't have believed her, there hasn't been fox-scent in our territory for a while."

"heh, that doesn't surprise me, our dear deputy wouldn't want anybody finding out she was startled by a little brown bat, would she?" cinnamonstick purred lightly, "especially since she didn't even catch it, the thing just flew right out of the entrance into the night! oh, i wonder, would bat taste good? i feel like they'd mostly be bones and fur..." she trailed off, and minnowstrike shrugged in response.

"don't know, i can't say i've actually eaten a bat. they might be good though, but, probably a bit bony, i don't think eating the wings would be a good idea. maybe i'll try and catch one when i get the chance, we can try it out." minnowstrike said, cinnamonstick making an affirming, excited little sound in response that had minnowstrike smiling softly. the two lapsed into comfortable silence under the night sky, continuing their patrol.
    [ 725 words ]

--cats on patrol
minnowstrike | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
cinnamonstick | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 32/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
n/a
--predators:
bears, wolves, foxes, badgers
bobcats, lynx, large birds of prey,
large/venomous snakes

╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:17 am

Fallwick
That mouse never stood a chance. Marshstar had spotted the creature from high above and had leapt down to catch it. Now, mouse held between her teeth, she was back to wandering once more, this time nearer to the ground. There were several fallen logs making a path above the dark waters of the swamp, and Marsh crawled along them, one pawstep at a time, careful not to fall. Until, unfortunately, she did.

The water wasn't all that deep in this area, she could stand on the bottom - but it was very muddy. Marsh managed to keep her head above water - and thus the mouse - but the slimy liquid got all over the rest of her. Well. She didn't mind all that much. Although it would make it a bit more slippery to get around for the present future, it was good camouflage, right? The now very muddy cat got back to her paws, climbed back onto one of the nearby logs, and kept moving. She was hoping to find something else out here before returning to the drier part of Fallwick.
[ 182 words ]

--cats on patrol
--level 0
experience: 27/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
frog | 2 FP | x0
fish | 3 FP | x0
bird | 3 FP | x0
large fish | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
n/a
--predators:
beavers, large birds
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:22 am

Clan of the Rising Fox

A day passed. And then some more. Robin's Cry decided to stay, so the Clan of the Rising Fox gained a new healer.

They also gained a warrior.

He was a cat named Shadow, who had been found at the outskirts of the meadow. Near the edge of the territory. He was now staying with the Clan, too.
But just on 'trial.'

The Clan was slowly growing.

--

"So, Foxstar, what do you hunt around here?" The black-pelted tom said, gazing around at the territory. Foxstar was padding in front of him. "There seems to be a lot of prey." The tom, Shadow, was excited at a home, and was trying to find out more about this home.

Foxstar answered, "A lot of things. Mainly shrews and mice. But there are also some fish that can be found in Silverpelt's Mouth." The other tom looked bewildered, despite being older than Foxstar.

"Silverpelt's mouth?" Exclaimed Shadow, clearly not understanding. "What do you mean? Sliverpelt has a mouth now?!" Foxstar shook his head and sighed.

"It's a river, Shadow. It extends far beyond our borders, and the stars seem to pour into it if you look from the mountains." Foxstar was plainly annoyed. He hated questions, especially when he was the one being bombarded with them. "Now Shadow, be quiet. We won't hunt anything today of you keep on being so loud."

Shadow stayed silent.

Some ways behind the two toms was Robin's Cry. She was paying attention to the plants and the ground. So she didn't care much for the toms' little conversation at that moment. Her paw grazed some flowers. They weren't of any use, but they were pretty all the same. She carefully pulled one up by the roots. Maybe she could start a garden in camp. That would be nice.

Especially in the winter.
[ 306 words ]

--cats on patrol
Foxstar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Robin's Cry | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Shadow | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 408/500

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4
mouse | 2 FP | x3
shrew | 2 FP | x3
small fish | 2 FP | x0
squirrel | 3 FP | x0
rabbit | 4 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x0
hawk | 5 FP | x0

Foxglove seeds | heart treatment, can cause heart failure though | x1
Lamb’s Ear | herb storage | x1
Coltsfoot | breathing/cough + paw pads | x1
Chervil | wounds & bellyaches, sometimes kitting | x1
Willow Leaves | stops vomiting | x2
Herb of Choice | x3
Rush | bind broken bones | x1
Parsley | stops milk production | x1
Dandelion | stings & saffron poisoning | x1
Poppy Seeds | pain reliever | x1
Feverfew | fever/chill reliever, helps with aches and pains | x1
Juniper Berries | bellyaches, breathing | x1
Yarrow | extracts poisons and toxins, also helps with sore/cracked pads | x1
Wintergreen | wounds & some poisons | x1
Raspberry Leaves | hides the scent of death | x1
Ragwort Leaves | aching joints & strength | x1
Wild Garlic | prevents infection & draws out poison from bites | x1
herb | usage | x0
n/a
--predators:
- foxes, badgers
- rouges
- skunks, rats
- birds of prey such as hawks, owls
- sometimes even twolegs
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:15 am

Hunting owl was no small feat, it had taken all taken all three of the cats to take it down. Daybreak was grateful that it hadn't caused any harm, she didn't know what she'd do if any of her clanmembers got hurt. They were such a small clan to begin with, and were struggling to get by. Valleyclan didn't even have a deputy yet.

Though she had struggled a bit with identifying them, Daybreak was grateful to have collected more herbs. After all, you can never have too much. Dewdrop and Doeskip, who were still back at camp, were the most knowledgeable about these kinds of plants and would have been much more useful than her when it came to this. At the time, the leader didn't see the point in bothering one of them in to coming. They were both catching up on some much-needed sleep, and Daybreak didn't want to wake them. The two had already worked so hard these past few days; they deserved a break, no matter how small.

The rush of the hunt had brought back Peachblossom back to her normal, lively self. She was practically bursting with pride at their catch- they had caught an owl! Sure, she'd caught other things like mice and voles and squirrels, but never something as big and as dangerous as an owl. It all still felt so strange to her, hunting and working with a group of other cats. Sometimes, Peachblossom caught herself missing her past life- the shelter and warmth of her old home. But no matter what had happened, she knew that she could never return, not since they were the ones that threw her out in the first place. Besides, for a former housecat Peachblossom was adjusting to clan life well enough. She was a natural at hunting, though still medicore at fighting. She hadn't even attempted to swim in the river yet. The thought of submerging herself completely in the water scared her and she was still hesitant to try it.

Turning her attention to Ripplestep, she Peachblossom spoke in a low, excited whisper, "I can't believe we caught an owl! I thought it was gonna carry me away for sure!"

Ripplestep gave a small chuckle at the she-cat's remark, he couldn't help but admire her enthusiasm. Although not officially her mentor, Daybreak had assigned him to help the younger cat with her hunting and fighting skills, since she still seemed to struggle with the latter. He had joined Valleyclan equipped with training he'd received in his previous group, which had made him one of the more skilled cats in the clan. Daybreak had seen this as an opportunity to have him pass on some of his knowledge to Peachblossom- not that he had a problem with it, of course. Ripplestep enjoyed spending time training her and had begun to view the she-cat as a little sister to him.

[ 485 words ]

--cats on patrol
Daybreak | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Ripplestep | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Peachblossom | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
--level 1
experience: 78/100

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
owl | 1 FP | x1

lungwort | usage | x1
stinging nettle | usage | x1
chickweed | usage | x2
wild garlic | usage | x2
poppy seed | usage | x3
willow bark | usage | x1
cobwebs | usage | x1
daisy leaf | usage | x2
mallow leaves | usage | x1
dried oak leaf | usage | x1
n/a
--predators:
foxes
badgers
beavers
hawks
Last edited by sunny-skies on Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:33 pm

allynabean wrote:☾ moonclan ☽

+30XP for 725 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (1 free post left!)
Minnowstrike and cinnamonstick continued walking in the dark night air. Starclan shining bright overhead. The two cats paw steps were almost insinct, better to not scare away any prey this way. Unfortunetly the night prooved ungiving as they didnt catch anything more.
Minnowstrike however did find some willowbark nearby and graciously peeled it away from the large trunk it was desperetly but utterly failing to cling to. +2willowbark, +2XP

As the two cats went to collect their earlier catch a big gust of wind came from the northeast, the same direction as the moonclan camp. Minnowstrike stopped, fur beginning to bristle. Cinnamonstick stopped to watch the blue golden mackerel tabby before asking the question on her mind
"Whats wrong?" She meowed softly. Minnowstrike looked to cinnamonstick with wide eyes.
"Theres badgers. And it smells like its coming from the camp!"
do they choose to pursue the threat?

Total:

+42XP | +0% Hunger (1 free post left) | +2willowbark | Level 0 (74/100)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlitsecrets wrote:Fallwick

+15XP for 182 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (1 free post left!)

Marshstar felt a dull pressure on the bottom of one of her paws. Concerned she may have gotten cut by something in the marshy water she looked down to reveal a shiney rock stuck between her toe beans; it's the forever small item!

Marshstar who was carrying her mouse in her jaws saw a frog jumping from pad to pad on the marsh. Quickly but cautiously she placed the mouse on a spot of dry earth before she bagen stalking the frog. Before she knew it she was only a leap away from the frog; the mud on her fur really was a great camouflage! The still unsuspecting frog let out a ribbit as marshstar pounced. The frog's slimy skin used as a selfprotecting lubricant caused it to slip between her paws. Marshstar wouldnt let it get away that easily and gave chase. Occasionally even jumping herself. Eventually she managed to pin down the slimy creature and with a swift bite disbatched it. Marshstar was now panting a little from the effort but she was glad to have more prey. +1frog, +2FP, +2XP
After many paw steps and dropping the frog at least twice; marshstar found some herbs! +2mint, +2marigold, +4XP things were looking up for marshstar!

Total:

+31XP | +0% Hunger (1 free post left) | +2FP | +2mint, +2marigold | Level 0 (58/100)
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Fallwick
There was something very satisfying about traveling back home with almost too much to carry. Between the mouse, the frog, and the herbs, not to mention that odd stone, Marsh had a lot to keep track of on the hike through the swamps. Luckily, she hadn't gone too far out this time - and though staying out of the mud was hard, it was a lot easier to keep on walking once Marsh arrived at her part of the swamp.

Well, it wasn't hers exactly, but there were few others who made their homes around Marsh's, and the cat had already been dreaming of the day when there would be more than just her back at the camp. She had to go about convincing folks first, though, and maybe with a decent stockpile of supplies, she could do better with that!

The ground near home was only slightly damp, grass and vines making up the vast majority of the floor. Marshstar weaved her way through a particularly tall patch of grass and watched as various insects hurried to fly or jump out of the way. Fascinating creatures, really.

At last, she arrived at the clearing that had been her home for a long time. Bushes and thorns surrounded the outside of the area, which was the driest part of the swamp Marsh had been able to find. Inside was a small, but comfortable patch of grass and dirt, and on the far end, a hollow tree. The perfect place to store her newfound treasures.

So of course, she set the various items down, put the food in the very back and covered it with leaves, and set the herbs nearby. Finally, Marshstar paused to examine the odd stone she had found. She didn't know what it did, but it sure was pretty now that the mud had washed away, and there was something special about it that she couldn't quite place... but whatever it was, she was willing to wait and see.

Having set everything up, Marsh returned outside and peered through the trees to check the passage of time, and the sun. It looked like she still had time for one more outing before dark, so why not go on another adventure? Marshstar ducked low under the thorns and made her way back out into the wilderness, to see what else she could discover.
[ 394 words ]

--cats on patrol
--level 0
experience: 58/100

--inventory
mouse | 2 FP | x1
frog | 2 FP | x1
fish | 3 FP | x0
bird | 3 FP | x0
large fish | 4 FP | x0

mint | usage | x2
marigold | usage | x2
herb | usage | x0
n/a
--predators:
beavers, large birds
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:08 am

Shoreclan

Blueberrynose managed to catch a squirrel and held up her catch happily. On their way through the forest, Embersnow found a mouse that was already killed. However, its killer left it in one piece. Stormswirl sniffed it and frowned, murmuring something about the prospect of another outsider. "Perhaps they will join us."

Tempestslash rolled her eyes, but she was behind her sister so she didn't see. "I doubt anyone would want to join you," she hissed low enough that no one could hear. It seemed that every cat was oblivious to her feelings, especially Stormswirl. Blueberrynose and Embersnow were content with continuing to gossip with each other.

The sleek blue tortie and the long-furred white she-cat giggled in each other's ears. "Great find!" Blueberrynose teased her friend lightly. "At least I was able to catch mine while it was alive."

The four cats continued to walk through the territory in hopes of finding more to bring back to their clan.

[ 160 words ]

--cats on patrol
Stormswirl | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: No
Tempestslash | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Embersnow | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Blueberrynose | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No

--level 2
experience: 203/300
--inventory
eagle | 5 FP | x1
mouse | 1 FP | x2
scraps | 1 FP | x2