Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[036.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:04 pm

In a universe, she’d be a wandering star.

A lost star in the midst of a thousand constellations ━ constellations twinkling and glistening with a steady confidence, grounded in the twirl of the galaxies above. But she… she was nothing. A no one, a nobody, an anonymous being. That one star out of place in a crown woven from nebulas and comets. That one star destined to wander, to waver, to doubt her every action, every move and every word.

Peachcrown tugged a breath in, gaze searching the skies. Those cerulean skies blooming with thick, turbulent clouds. Perhaps the universe was mocking her, reflecting her… insecurities. It obscured the sun and the clear skies. And if peril lurked amidst the clouds, they wouldn’t know. She wouldn’t know.

Her brows furrowed a touch as a gentle shoulder bumped hers.

“You seem deep in thought.” His eyes were on hers, steady. "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course." She lowered her gaze. "Did you find anything?"

"How about this?"

Albin flitted close, hovering above her head as Bolin held… a flower in his jaws. A flower cloaked in the faintest gold, spun with hundreds of tiny petals spiraling around a slender stem. (+1 goldenrod)

He cleared his throat. "Think it could be useful?"

“Well, uh… “ Her gaze lowered, drifting to the grass, the sky, the clouds… Stars, anything but his face. A faint smile graced her muzzle as she traced an idle paw along the ground. “Yeah! I’m sure Goldenleaf will know what to do with it.”

A beat passed. Then two.

Bolin’s head tilted. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you━”

“No, no… it’s okay. It’s alright. It wasn’t your f━”

The clouds trembled.

Or was that… her imagination? A mere fantasy spun to… rid herself of this awkward situation. But there had to be something. She was certain of it. Something moved. Whether the breeze, a lone leaf, the shadow of a━

Hawk.

The winged creature glided through the skies, wings sheathed with the warmth of the sun, and tail blazed with a trail of crimson. A distinctive feature of a dangerous creature. And a creature on a mission. Ivory claws glinting in the sun outstretched towards…

“Bolin!” Her paws scrambled into motion. “Duck!”

And the world slowed.

Time slowed to a standstill, freezing as those ivory claws nicked the back of his head. A war cry of ire and flame resounded as its target swayed, sliding underneath its talon. But it’d left its mark.

It was her turn.

She didn’t think. Couldn’t think, couldn’t hesitate.

She charged, her paws barely touching the grounds, focused on those sharp, beady eyes. A startled caw echoed as she leaped, pushing off from the earthy ground… her jaw closing around the king of the skies. (+5FP hawk)

A flurry of feathers filled the skies, the last of a struggle from a cocky creature. Tossing the bird aside, she pivoted on her paws, rushing back to the fallen tom. Her chest constricted as he slowly pulled himself up. “Are you okay?”

Bolin winced, touching a paw to his head. “Just dizzy…” He blinked, gaze unfocused. “But it could have been worse. I… thank you.” (-8% health for bolin from the hawk attack!)

“Shhh, just… take it easy. You’re bleeding.” She fidgeted with a loose pebble. “And it was just luck. Luck from the━” His frown sent her faltering… like he disagreed. Had she said something wrong?

Wanderer's soft, approaching grunt scrambled her thoughts. "What's going on here?" A low huff. "Hope you had better luck than us. Rosetta found some shiny thing. Nothing useful." (+1 common myo)

“Wanderer! Rosetta!” She waved the two over, ushering them close with her tail. “Bolin… he’s hurt. It was some hawk.” Her gaze lifted, flitting between the two. "He needs help."

✦ Bolin is hurt! He needs two herbs (any type) to prevent further health loss and one post of rest back at camp (can't return to patrol)! ✦

x

totals (opted in for death)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ peachcrown (20% hunger), wanderer (20% hunger),
    xxxxxbolin (20% hunger), rosetta (40% hunger)

xx-8% health for bolin (see above!)
    xxxx↳ bolin (92% health)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +140XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+10XP for prey, +2XP for herbs, +10XP for hawk attack

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+5FP eagle
    xx+1 goldenrod

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 common myo

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +182XP → level 5 (204/650XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ notes: n/a, thank you so much for updating your explore code! it's really appreciated! <33

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby ivyy. » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:04 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Peachcrown stood over the tom as the other two cats dashed over to the fallen tom, his pet bat shivering and hanging onto Peachcrown's leg as though he would fall off and get caught by the now-dead hawk. "You're going to be alright..." She mewed slowly, not only trying to comfort Bolin but also trying to calm down the rise of an upcoming panic attack. Bolin began bleeding more than she expected as they brought him back to camp. The sky looked menacing now, bright colors of light pink and dark orange edging towards the rising sun. There were crazed yowls coming from the camp and Peachcrown saw Honeypaw, Asteria, and Squirrelpaw huddled outside by the ramp in a bright green bush that even now looked dull. "Girls!" Wanderer ran over to them and comfortingly set his tail over them, Squirrelpaw, the oldest, keeping them both close to her although she herself, was also shivering.

Asteria cried quietly, "They've gone mad. The whole lot of them." Her Irish accent was heavy on her panic-stricken tongue. Peachcrown sat with Bolin as Rosetta went to investigate as well. "Peachcrown, take Bolin and these little ones to the mushroom cave, Rosetta go with her and I'll wait here, then Rosetta will stay with them, we can investigate." He mewed bravely. Rosetta and Peachcrown nodded, "I'll leave Gray with them too." Gray squeaked in fast agreeance, trying his best to avoid feline conflict when he could. Peachcrown rubbed her cheek instinctively against Bolin's. "Come on, let's get you to the mushroom cave." She mewed, trying to comfort the exhausted tom.

Minutes later, after they hurried to the mushroom cave only a half a mile off, they left Bolin with herbs found within reach of the cave entrance, Rosetta, the apprentices, and the animal companions, worried that whatever the shaken Asteria meant the animals wouldn't be injured or hurt in the process. Peachcrown returned to Wanderer, his lizard friend Tiki back at the mushroom cave with the others. The sun had now risen beyond the distant waves of the salty ocean shore as the yowls persisted. They hurried side-by-side into the cave. Most cats were out of their dens now, clearly awake and disturbed by the racket. Queen, a newer member of Ocean Clan, had unsheathed claws and pinned Minklily, the newest member down as if she would claw her throat out at any minute for a reason they hadn't yet understood.

Peachcrown didn't think and leaped at Queen, pushing her off the defenseless, young she-cat who seemed just as nervous and confused as Peachcrown. Queen hissed, "Don't interfere, Peachcrown!" Wanderer rushed over and helped the kind, shivering she-cat up. "I-I-I..." Minklily attempted to explain, Marsh, her European Marten rushing over to her to hiss and scratch at Queen who was being rapidly questioned by Peachcrown. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Peachcrown growled back, not liking the way the she-cat's eyes gleamed. There was something seriously wrong and she couldn't figure out what exactly. "Mushrooms... the flowers! She poisoned me!" Queen yowled, a crazed edge in her voice. "N-no! I swear I didn't!" Minklily cried, her tail tucked tightly between her legs, her shivering becoming stronger and more intense. Where were Tansystar and Waterquiver when we needed them most? Peachcrown bunched her muscles as she saw the she-cat bunch hers. "Queen, calm down. Explain it in detail." Queen didn't calm down. In fact, the words of Peachcrown had the opposite effect and Queen crouched, her tail lashing. She was about to pounce.

That was when she noticed it. The small pupils, the bloodshot eyes, the unusual activity of the bulky she-cat... Queen must've touched or consumed something that made her act like this. Another cat, Blossomfleck stood in the crowd, staring at Peachcrown with the same unusual gaze. Was it in the water? The prey? Wanderer stood protectively beside the cowering she-cat, watching Peachcrown and her fierce enemy closely as Blossomfleck crept in the shadows till she stood beside Queen, "Yes..." She hissed, sounding like a fast-tongued snake. "She did poison us. With the... the mushrooms... yes..." She sounded as though she herself was trying to figure out what happened. Peachcrown stood her ground when she heard Queen shift and leap at her. Right then, Waterquiver, Tansystar, and Thrushslip were able to push past the crowd of watching cats and pin down the mad cats.

The writhing cats were thrown into the brand new prisoner den and every cat was checked for the same symptoms Peachcrown described. There were no "flowers" or "mushrooms" and Minklily was too tired and shaken up to bring any more important details to the table. To distract Peachcrown from the issues at paw and the riled cats with bloodshot eyes, Waterquiver sent her on a short patrol for more food and to bring back Bolin who was still injured and awaiting her return in the cave of glowing mushrooms, exactly where she and wanderer had left them. Peachcrown was sent out with Puddlefern to go see Rosetta, Snowshell for her protective nature and tough build, and lastly Mothrunner for her speed.

Peachcrown surveyed the grass, afraid of what would happen to Blossomfleck and Queen. Queen had always been a sharp-tongue, stuck-up kittypet at heart but she was still their clanmate and wouldn't do anything like this voluntarily. As for Blossomfleck, it was even odder. She had been one of the seven original warriors to Ocean Clan and had been serving her clan loyally since then. Not to mention, she never had a very rough or aggressive nature so the pieces just didn't add up. Hm... the mushrooms. The flowers. What did she mean? Peachcrown thought overwhelmed with unwelcome thoughts that persisted and paraded through her mind like little ants marching along to the hidden rhythm of their anthem. They marched defeatedly through the undergrowth and to the mushroom cave once more, keeping their eyes peeled for the so-called dangerous "mushrooms" and "flowers". Not only that but perhaps some prey or herbs they so desperately need.
[ 1,002 words ]

--cats on patrol
Peachcrown | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Snowshell | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Puddlefern & Wiggles | he/him (both) | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mothrunner & Ludwig | she/her (cat) - he/him (red panda) | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
--level 5
experience: 204/650

--inventory
2x Squirrel = 3 FP per (using)
1x Mouse = 1 FP per (using)
1x Mouse = 2 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per
3x FP = 1 FP per
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 5x Bindweed (using 1x; bolin) ll 3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 2x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borrage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll 1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Foxglove Seeds
-- items being used
all past patrol cats (wanderer, bolin, peachrown, and rosetta) eat 2x squirrels + 1 FP mouse = no HUP for any of the listed cats in this comment.

1x goldenrod + 1x bindweed for Bolin's recent eagle attack injury.
-- active quests:
[url=url link]quest #1[/url]
I want to risk death!
Username: bunnoblizzard
Clan link: archive <3
Last edited by ivyy. on Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── viv's explore post !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:43 am

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    the skies were the perfect canvas for a dream come true.
    with plumes of silver strung upon the rosy pinks that seemed so dainty, it seemed like it would fall from its place in a heartbeat, the sun was falling. floating… fluttering down to the ocean below.

and all around her-- rosepaw-- there was the soft lullabies sung only by the waves. waves that lapped at the elegant golds of the seaside. a lullaby that could never be replaced, not even by the stars.

...if they could sing, at least.

footsteps skittering to a little pause, the silence was delicate. a fragile fragment that seemed almost meant to shatter. that she was meant to shatter.

“guys! wait! look!” shimmering beneath the faint glow of the sun, the little beast arose, its armour glinting like periwinkle crystals beneath the night skies. “it’s a blue crab!”

“pftt.. that’s lame.” head tilted ever so slightly, fiery curls bounced as foxpaw pranced forward, eyes twinkling as she leaned in closer to the little beast. “i see these crabs all the time.”

“actually, i think you’re right! i do see these crabs a ton.”
    she glanced up. “and.. they aren’t that cool, not as cool as-”
    it was only then when a lyrical voice cut in… gentle but firm all at once.

“you shouldn’t go so close to the crab, foxpaw.” radiating the aura of the gentleness of the waves lapping the earth, hazel eyes fluttered to ones that held ferocity of entire galaxies and the heat of a thousand stars. ‘it might pinc-”
    +4fp [x2 blue crab], +4exp

it was only then when a hush fell over them all.
    a billowing shadow that veiled the light-hearted ambience with a darkness that seemed like enough to belong to twilight skies.

the shadows was dancing now. dancing along with the glint of seafoam eyes. a set of ocean eyes that promised a world of shadows and darkness as a stranger froliced upon the seaside. roaming. searching.
    a stranger who had wandered past the only gateways in and out of eden and into the heart of it all.

or did they even pass the ‘broken passage’ at all?

it didn’t make sense.
    “who is that? how did they-”

“shut up, rosepaw!” a mere hiss that seemed to cut through the delicate silence like a silver blade, fiery curls seemed to match the ferocity of the lioness.

“but, they’re trespassing!”

“shh, they might hear us.” a chorus that was far from reaching a crescendo, gentle words cut through the chaos. still as sweet as ever. “we can’t draw attention to ourselves.”

dainty paws frolicing across the little blossoms that seemed to announce the arrival of spring showers, she glanced up as hazel eyes dancing with a thousand questions. questions that they still were had yet to answer.
    the band of apprentices have spotted a rogue trespassing! will they confront the rogue or will they ignore them?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +4fp // +no herbs // level 2 (158/300) -> level 2
(222/300) // xxxxxxxxxxx

words written exp;; + 45 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 4 exp
additional exp;; + 5 exp [for rogue encounter]
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 64 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[037.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:11 am

FERN CLAN !!
    x( midnightfoxo archive last post )

It was like being in a fantasy world.

Dawn bloomed, tawny golds, sweet pastels and soft pinks sweeping across the skies. Light trickled in, illuminating the tiny droplets resting atop ferns and casting a radiance reflecting the vast spectrum of colors captured within those droplets. And with the rich greens of the feather-like ferns around her, it was perfect. The perfect place for an adventure.

With a final stretch from her nap, Ferretstar retraced her steps, slipping through the delicate ferns. The river roared ahead blinking sleep from her eyes, the waters rushing with a reckless abandon, free and uncaring, sweeping away all both big and small. And right now, a few gold petals and tiny leaves drifted along, guided by the river’s path. (+1 ragwort, +1 lovage)

Setting the sodden herbs along the bank, a small smile graced her muzzle. This was good. A start. She had… a few herbs to start a budding collection and with time perhaps she’d be able to catch some━

“Hey!”

A tiny critter skittered past, a thieving critter, with a certain gold petal within its grasp. Emblazoned across its back was a black and white stripe and along with those round cheeks… a chipmunk. She’d been harassed by a chipmunk.

But not for long.

Pressing herself close to the ground, she bounded forward, pouncing upon the little creature. A startled squeak echoed as she snared the cheeky chipmunk within her claws. (+1FP chipmunk)

x

totals (opted in/out for death)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ ferretstar (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xx+1FP chipmunk
    xx+1 lovage, +1 ragwort

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +28XP →level 1 (28/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ notes: n/a

CATS OF THE RUINS !!
    x( eternaloutcxst archive last post )

Shadows loomed close, flickering and quivering, trembling like the finicky creatures they were.

Because amidst the towering stone pillars arching towards the skies, the shadows only bowed. They bowed low to the ancient ruins ━ a remnant of something once ancient and powerful, exuding in strength. In majesty.

But the shadows could be helpful. A friend.
    And this morning, they proved just that.

Her eyes narrowed against the radiance of the sun’s rays. Under the sun’s blinding light, she’s almost missed it. Almost. But the dark edging into the light, the shadows at the base of a crooked rock, revealed a glimmer of rosy and tawny hues.

Stepping forward, she drew close to the vibrant colors in the sea of dull browns. A sweet fragrance skimmed her nose, easing her shoulders. It was like… that dream. A dream flowing with peace and abundance in a land of green. In a land of colors. Of flowers.

And right before her… wildflowers. Wildflowers in a land of ruins. Survivors, making do with what they had. And perhaps… these blossoms were just like her. (+1 ragwort, +1 mallow leaves)

The shadows flickered.

Above, two creatures soared through the skies, wings outstretched as if claiming the skies as their own. Vultures. In one bird’s mangled claws, it clutched a small, ivory skull. A sharp caw erupted from its hooked beak as the other bird ventured too close. And still… closer.

It was an inevitable fight ━ two kings clashing.

With a piercing shriek, the birds collided, flashes of clawed talons streaking across the skies as they grappled with each other. Feathers drifted in the breeze and the skull clattered to the ground, shattering in its wake. And within that broken skull… a few meager scraps. A scavenge from the vulture’s last hunt. (+1FP scraps)

x

totals (opted out for death)

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ sootstar (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xx+1FP scraps
    xx+1 mallow leaves, +1 ragwort

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +28XP →level 1 (28/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ notes: n/a
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:08 am

It had been a day after sootstars last patrol, she had decided to go on a another patrol, just so she could get to know the territory even better, she hadn't gotten far away from the camp when she heard birds chirping, they were small baby birds, she stared at them for a little while waiting to see if the parent was nearby, soon enough the parent had come back to feed their baby's, she looked up at the sky where small clouds were moving pretty fast, she then contiuned walking..

After a small while she had arrived to a small nearby lake, she walked along the shore, not looking for particularly anything, she just enjoyed walking. She stopped walking once every while just to admire the view of the lake and its surroundings, then when she had nearly left the lake she saw an adorable duck family, she sighed and smiled at the sight of the family before contiuning her patrol

[ 162 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Sootstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level 0
experience: 28
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
herb | x0

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:56 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    reality seemed so ethereal, even now… even as the dainty aura of the verdant forest seemed to bow, delicately shifting to honour the wonder that seemed to dance ahead. a wonder that sorrelstep couldn’t see…
    not yet.

flora and fauna were as alive as ever.
    from the most delicate of petals that fell at the mere touch of the breeze to the little flutter of larks passing by, everything was perfect. too perfect.

so in the perfectness of the morning and the liveliness of flora and fauna, the warrior danced, footsteps light across the fallen needles that had once adorned the canopies above, along with the most delicate of blossoms waved up at her. little buds that soon joined her... wandering.
    (+1 juniper berry, +1 broom, +1 poppy seeds +3exp)

but the wandering ended. ended beneath the embrace of a dream come true.
    the life tree.

everything seemed to still.
    the song the larks had once sung.
    the gentleness of the wind.
    everything.

but sandpelt… he wasn’t. he was far from still.
    beneath the glow of a thousand spotlights strung overhead, one moment.. he was like the rest of the patrol, kissed by the dappled gold that had been sent by the morning star. but the next, his curls braided with feathers, fangs laced with scarlet and eyes as bright as ever.
    (+8fp [x4 sparrows], +8exp )
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for the entire patrol (one free post left)// +8fp // +3 herbs // level 0 (66/100) -> level 1
(38/200) // xxxxxxxxxxx

congrats! you leveled up! <3 +1fp! +50 stardust!

words written exp;; + 15 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 11 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; yes
total exp;; 72 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aspen Grove, Explore Post 5

Postby Asterlie » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Desparate Measures | A Good Hunt <- Those are my recents!

Upon returning to camp, Asiya quickly trotted over to Valerius with a mouthful of herbs, leaving Theresia behind at the camp’s entrance. Dropping some fennel, blackberry and dried oak leaves at Valerius’s paws, she nudged him awake from his restless slumber. “Here, you need to eat these,” she said with a bit more urgency than she preferred.

Carefully, Valerius leaned forward and swallowed the herbs one by one. Asiya let out a sigh; now all they had to do was wait for him to recover. The last thing Asiya needed right now was to lose one of her clan members, especially with how small it was. Leaving Valerius to continue resting, she motioned Theresia into the center of the camp; she had been standing at the entrance, watching Asiya and Valerius.

She lifted a mouse from their pathetic excuse for a prey pile and offered to share it. On a normal day, she’d scowl at the thought of sharing food with a stranger, but today was rather stressful. Between Valerius getting sick and having to rely on a complete stranger to feed them, Asiya didn’t seem to care. Theresia had different thoughts about it, however, as she sniffed the remains of the mouse after Asiya had had her share. Reluctantly, she ate it despite her negative feelings about it and tried to push those thoughts aside.

Asiya wasted no time returning back outside of camp, already on another mission to hunt. Theresia quickly trotted to catch up with the tabby. Her energy had completely changed since earlier when they just met.

[ 261 words ]
I haven't wrote anything in quite a while and I'm not too familiar with how things have changed since I've last posted, so apologies if I get something off!
Valerius, who is not on patrol, got healed!

-- cats on patrol
Asiya | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Theresia | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no

-- custom predators / prey
if you've filled out the form here previously, please
link to your form here!
-- level 1
experience: 62
-- items in inventory used
-1 Blackberry Leaves
-1 Dried Oak Leaves
-1 Fennel
-1 Mouse
-- active quests:
NA
Unless healing a sick cat counts? I don't remember quests from before
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Scraps | 1 FP | x2

Blackberry Leaves | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Fennel | x1
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ [007.] explore

Postby Vivika » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:18 pm

x
x
x
x
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
█████
█████
─────
████
████
────
██
██
──
x
x
██
██
──
████
████
────
█████
█████
─────

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................x
    xxword count: 504 words

xxtldr: ahsksdjsdf featuring the apprentices more like two of the three deciding to fight said patrol! ^^
    xxnotes: n/a, thank you!! <33

☆☆☆

It was impossible.

Eden was… a fortress. An island surrounded by churning and frothing seas ━ merciless, impartial waters. Waters that seized and provided. A blessing and a curse. A harbinger of death and life. But the only other explanation would be what she’d seen.

And it, too, was an impossibility in and out of itself.

A gateway to another world. It’d started as a flicker of light evolving into a vortex, swirling with lights, sounds and color. Intense colors. Indigos and navy blues, laced with flashes of lightning and peals of thunder. Electricity crackled with energy, utterly foreign and exuding power. But past all that… another world. A world of ships with raised sails billowing under a mighty torrent of gales. A world where gulls wielded a siren’s song.

The world where this rogue with seafoam eyes hailed from.

But the gateway, the portal, was gone. It’d vanished.
    And now, she wasn’t so sure it’d existed. Unless…

Her jaws parted. “Hey! Did you two see that?”

Foxpaw rolled her eyes. “You mean the rogue?” A light scoff. “Definitely can’t miss it. The question is━”

“We need to get help.” Soft words radiating a gentle authority. Sorrelpaw. If there was any apprentice under a leader’s wing… she was it. The picture of an obedient soul. And perhaps a logical one. “We can’t deal with this alone. And Rosepaw… what did you see?”

“I… it looked like a portal. There were some things in there. Like… magical things. Another world almost. And it just opened. I-I don’t know. I can’t describe it.” Her tail flicked to the side. “But I think you’re right. We should get help━”

“Pffft, all you little chickens.” Foxpaw dashed a paw along the ground, kicking a loose shell. “And let the adults deal with this? Come on, you two. Let’s do this. We have the training.”

“I guess we do have the training…?”

Sorrelpaw’s jaws parted. “You’re not serious. If the rogue truly came from a… a portal, then━”

“Aw, c’mon! You really believe she wasn’t seeing things?” Foxpaw paced a quick circle. “Fear does weird things to the mind, I hear. And I don’t know about you, but… I’m going.” Her chin lifted. “You two can play it safe here and watch.”

And from there… there was no going back.
    Foxpaw’s word was law. It was binding. It was said and done. She was a lioness. Bold, loud and unshaken. Besides… perhaps this wasn’t the most terrible idea! If this went well, the stories they’d tell the other apprentices would be worth it. Completely.

“I’m coming!” Rosepaw’s steps quickened as she chased the ginger lioness in-front of her. “Wait up!”

“No, don’t!”

A belated plea lost in the wind.

Because right now… it was time. Show time.
    And the rogue had spotted them, a little lion and well… her tag-along companion.

Her chest tightened, squeezing.
    And what in the name of the Stars was she thinking?

A trembling smile quavered on her muzzle. “Uh… hi there. Are-are you lost?”
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

┌───────────────┐
THE PATROLLERS !

sorrelpaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th
100% health ☆ 10% hunger ☆ not sick

rosepaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th

foxpaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th

catname here ☆ pronouns ☆ cs/th
100% health ☆ 0% hunger ☆ not sick

└───────────────┘
┌───────────────┐
PREY INVENTORY !

☆ vole (1FP)...........Xx3
☆ scraps (1FP)......... x0
☆ lizard (2FP)........./x0
☆ blue crab (2FP)..... x2
☆ grey shrike (2FP)... x0
☆ flying fish (3FP).... x0
☆ herring (3FP)......./x0
☆ bluefin tuna (3FP).. x2
☆ squirrel (4FP)....... x0
☆ duck (4FP)........../x1
☆ jackrabbit (4FP).... x2
☆ white stork (5FP)../x0
☆ pelican (5FP)......./x0
└───────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
EXPLORE STATS + INFO !

current level: level 2 (222/300XP)
active quests: one ☆ two ☆ three
death rolls: not opted in! <33

custom prey + predator list: here!
territory info + landmarks: tbd!
└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
INVENTORY ITEMS USED !

n/a! <3
n/a or list prey/herbs used here, etc

└──────────────┘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

font onefont two
┌────────────────────┐
HERB INVENTORY !
x
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
☆ herb type............. x0

☆ broom................. x1
☆ cobwebs.............. x1
☆ comfrey root......... x1
☆ daisy leaf............. x1
☆ deadly nightshade../x1

☆ fennel................. x2
☆ juniper berries....../x2
☆ lavender............../x1
☆ lovage................/x1
☆ mallow leaves....... x1

☆ wild garlic.........../x1
☆ yarrow................/x1

└────────────────────┘

Last edited by Vivika on Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:53 pm

RoxyTBDW wrote:

+15XP for 101 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (one more free post left)
Mistystar's happy go lucky attitude for the day to come made her paws feel more bouncy. She half walked half pranced through the nmsoft new leaf grass that tickled between her toes.
Before she realized it she was at the edge of mistclan territory. She had forgotten to hunt! Her mind was so full of thoughts about what her future held in store that she hadnt noticed a single scent of prey.
However she did pick up the scent of a patrol of cats. She followed the scent and its trail until she realized there had been no crossing, they only passed by. Mistystar puffed her chest proudly. It was lilely the patrol had scented her border marks and was too fearful to cross. As they should be. It had been a long time since any conflicts occured. Maybe she should sharpen her claws just in case. Mistystar padded over to a nearby tree and let her claws run against the rough bark. Once she was satisfied her claws were sharp she looked at the long gashes she had made. That should make any cat think twice.
As she admired her craft she noticed a few useful herbs nearby. She didnt know for what exactly but she knew they would be helpful and carefully plucked them from where they grew +1elder leaves, +2lavender, +3XP

Total:

+28XP | +0% Hunger (one free post left) | +0FP | +2lavender, +1elder leaves | Level 1 (56/200)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+65XP for 1,134 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (6FP eaten)
After the deliberation on who was partnered with who and where exactly they needed to be the group of cats, who were slowly becoming more and more like family to one another, took a few moments to eat.
Soulstealer eyed the seagull hungrily but after casting a look to hiddenpine he felt guilt gnawing his belly. The orange and white tom had grown scrawny along with the others. But unlike the rest the tom wasnt used to fighting for food, rather it was given to him freely.
Soulstealer also noticed the greedy glint in crowcrawler's eyes and the way the brawny tom licked his lips. If it were up to crowcrawl would they all be sharing equally? Soulstealer wasnt sure and felt relief wash over him as carrionstar began seperating the bird into equal pieces. Crowcrawl looked as if someone had spat in his face but didnt protest.
One peice for everyone...except carrionstar who had settled down with the scraps. Soulstealer couldnt let his leader grow weak so with a dip of his head he respectfully swapped his share of seagull for carrionstar's scraps. The older cat looked like he was about to protest then seemed to decide it wasnt worth a fight and instead blinked gratefully.

After filling their bellies they quickly cleaned up and set out back on their journey. They traveled the city with careful pawsteps and pricked ears, always ready for any trouble that might come. To their surprise however it was quiet for the majority of their travels. Only a pawfull of monsters drove past them. The cats who were more used the the hustle and bustle reassured the other that the monsters stayed to the path most of the time. Hiddenpine stayed glued to soulstealers side, occasionally their pelts would brush accidentally and the tom looked emberrassed. Soulstealer didnt acknowledge it though as it didnt really bother him.
As the cats made their way through the twisting trees their paws stumbling over twisted roots some cats hissed in frustration. Tumblehawk in particular was letting his anger take hold and began slashing at the roots each time they tripped him up
"Save your energy for a fight you can win tumblehawk" came the deep mew of crowcrawl. Tumblehawk only flicked his tail irritably in response until something caught his attention and he darted into the trees. Rustlingraven, his travel partner looked taken aback but hurried along after him.
"Oh great just what we needed, a detour!" Crowcrawl sounded even more vexed than before. carrionstar nudged crowcrawler as if to tell him to be quite. Carrionstar gave the order to wait for the cats return after all it would be far too disorenting for the two to find the group if they continued onwards.
After awhile the two cats did return and were given a stern talking to. But to everycat's surprise they had brought back prey. Not that any cat was still hungry but they could definitly eat it later when their paws were too tired to carry them. +1squirrel, +3FP, +2vole, +4FP, +14XP
As the cats continued to weave their way they finally came to the end of trees. They had arrived at the dumpster soulstealer had mentioned to them. Some cats looked hesitant to go near it, feeling a strong sense of safety in the trees. This hesitancy lead to a good thing though! Carrionstar recognized some useful herbs he would bring back for deathwish. +2celandine, +2parsley, +8XP
Just as they were making the left turn at the dumpster a familiar scent washed over them and a calico she cat stepped forward to greet them. After the initial shock that another cat was present the group let their fur lie flat. They knew this cat to be friendly, her name was furzetuft. And as usual the she cat came bearing a question. It appears furzetuft was seperated from her friend. The calico described her friend as an all white cat with heterochromia and no ears. She asks if the group of cats has seen her friend and after only a breaths paused. Are they willing to help her search for the cat? Did they see the described cat along their travel?

Total:

+172XP | +0% Hunger (6FP eaten)| +7FP | +2celandine, +2parsley | Congradulations you leveled up! You gain +2 FP, +1 Herb(of your choice), and +1 NR MYO | Level 3 (66/400)
Last edited by Cinxer on Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Cinxer wrote:
RoxyTBDW wrote:

-snip-

Hey it links back to my first post. That post already got responded to. Are you responding to my newest post?

--

Nevermind, it has the same word count!
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups