Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby ivyy. » Wed May 26, 2021 1:56 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋

It had been three moons since the last new cats' Nightfall, Lightripple, and Coldrain had joined. Two new cats had shown up as well. A she-cat named Burnet joined the clans as a kittypet and earned her warrior name, which, is now Burnetcloud. A little later, a tom named Waterquiver, an old friend of Thrushslip's had saved the patrol from a mean dog. The tom was later found out to be deaf by his new clanmates as he forgot to tell them. Waterquiver, instead of using tail flips, learned how to read lips at a young age and now gets around just like any other cat. But today, Peachpaw, Cherrypaw, and Leafpaw are made warriors so welcome back!

Thrushslip and Waterquiver whispered to Tansypetal name suggestions for the young she-cats as their clanmates gathered by the wall rocks and the big rock where Waterquiver, as new deputy, and Thrushslip stood. Tansypetal nodded and agreed with the new she-cats name and with a flick of her tail sending her mate back to the crowd and new deputy up onto the rock with her. Tansypetal climbed to the top, a little ahead of Waterquiver and smiling warmly, "Today is a wonderful day as our little she-cats aren't so little anymore." She looked down proudly upon her two adopted daughters and adopted little sister. "You three have come so far and grown so much. Leafpaw, please step forward and recite the oath of a new warrior." Tansypetal's voice echoed throughout the cave-den of the sharing tongues area. Leafpaw quietly but proudly stepped forward with a semi-confident smirk across her face, reciting the oath with excitement.

Tansypetal smiled, "You will now be known as Leafstep, my loyal younger sister!" She yowled happily and the clan began chanting her name as Leafpaw- no, Leafstep joined her warrior ranks. Tansypetal turned her gaze slowly to Cherrypaw, the same strong love, and pride shining through her gaze after she recited the warrior, "You, my sunny poppy, will now be known as Cherrybounce." Tansypetal purred loudly as Peachpaw stood to give her sister an affectionate lick on the cheek. "Great job!" She whispered to her littermate fondly. Cherrybounce returned the favor to her with a hug and whispered as her clanmates chanted her new name, "You'll do great and have an even better name!" Her sister whispered excitedly to her, licking her nose before bouncing over to Poppypaw and Leafstep, beginning to tell them how excited she was about her name but soon returning her attention to the remaining apprentice and her sister.

"And as for you my shy flower," Tansypetal announced loudly, quieting her clanmates as of the moment. Tansypetal asked Peachpaw to recite the warrior promise and Tansypetal nodded her approval to encourage her shy daughter, "You've earned your name." She whispered to her quietly before raising her voice enough to shake the wall of the cave, "You, my love, will now be known as Peachcrown for your gentle and shy spirit." Peachcrown looked lovingly at both the cats who raised her, Thrushslip and Tansypetal, her heart beating for them with pure love.

They celebrate the rest of the day and the next morning Waterquiver assigned a patrol of three cats. (Nightfall, Ceadarflame, and Peachcrown.)
[ 539 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ceadarflame | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Peachcrown | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Nightfall | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url]Name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 57/500

--inventory
Food:
1x Scrap = 1 FP per
1x Fat Shrew = 2 FP per
2x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

Herbs:
1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves
3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel
1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root

[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
[/size]
--items in inventory used
The previous entire patrol eats 1x Hare + 1 Fat Shrew = 6 FP (for everbody on the last patrol on the last explore post of mine!)
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, Badgers, Hawks, Snakes, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)

Note to self:
Leafstep HUP: 10%
Tansypetal HUP: 10%
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snookie040604 » Wed May 26, 2021 5:35 am

Firclan
Gorgestar let out a slow puff of air, his eyes drifting upwards to look at the small beams of sunlight filtering through the needled fir leaves. The tom was careful to remember his way back to the camp, still trying to get used to the dense woods around him. The lone cat slightly opened his jaw to catch a scent, it would be nice if he could find prey. His tail served to balance him as he traversed the ground full of roots and small stones. The further he traversed from the hollow the more wary he grew, the trees seeming to cage him in like an ever changing maze. He had to stay determined. It would be unreasonable for the tabby to live in an area he barely knew, and he had to hunt for prey at some point in his life.
[ 143 words ]

--cats on patrol
Gorgestar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x0
rabbits | 2 FP | x0
mice | 2 FP | x0
squirrels | 3 FP | x0
finches | 3 FP | x0
fish | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
foxes
badgers
wolves
hawks
snookie040604

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed May 26, 2021 6:09 am

+20XP for 204 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger [No Free Posts Left!]

The patrol went to face the badger. The badger was very outnumbered, and gave up pretty quickly. Echostar gathered the group, and they all rested. The cats fought off the badger valiantly. They came out mostly unharmed, except for Opaltuft.
Opaltuft has suffered a minor head injury. -5% HP. [No posts of rest required.] +5XP for fighting

Before going back to camp, they decided to hunt. Opaltuft was going to need to keep her strength up, after all.
They walked in formation, keeping an eye out for any prey. Spotting a rabbit, Riverpatch ran towards it, and somehow managed to pull it off. Echostar congratulated him on the catch, and they went back to the camp.
+4FP, +1 Rabbit, +4XP

Totals

+39XP | +4FP [Rabbit] | Level 0 (86/100)

+20XP for 253 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger [2 Free Posts Left]

Reedstar padded down the creek, smelling along the water. He was paying as close attention as possible, to try and pick up every single scent. He eventually caught on to one, mouse. He followed the scent by the creek, hopping over rocks and under bushes, until there it was. The mouse, sipping at the water's edge. He crouched down, and began to writhe forward. He bunched his legs, and sprung forward, landing on the mouse. Finally, he would have something to eat.
+2FP, +1 Mouse, +2XP

He continued looking for more prey, keeping his focus on the group. He brushed by a plant, and after smelling it he stopped abruptly. "Hmm, it smells good. Maybe I should take it with me. I hope it can be used for something."
+1 Thyme , +1XP

Totals

+33XP | +2FP[Mouse] | +1 Thyme | Level 0 (33/100)
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 26, 2021 7:06 am

Quickly, the small band of cats begin their hunt. Peachcrown seemed quite excited to start her journey as a warrior, admiring the new freedom of the role while Ceadarflame and Nightfall vanished into the brush. She let out a mmrow of distress, quickly gathering her thoughts to focus on the patrol and headed after them.

Within moments the group had cornered and caught two mice (+1 fp each), hardly batting an eye once the small animals had dared to peek out of their hiding hole. Nightfall buried the catches quickly, hoping to grab at least a few more pieces of prey before heading back to camp. While Ceadarflame and Peachcrown continued to poke around, the black she-cat choose to head toward the nearest water source-- where there is water, there is prey.

Some time passed before Ceadarflame and Peachcrown realized that Nightfall had gone another way- when it came to their attention, Ceadarflame (as the senior warriors in this scenario) took the lead in finding their lost patrol mate. Peachcrown, ever observant, let out a low hiss as a weird smell hit her moments later. "Ceadarflame, what is that?" The tom stopped in his tracks, his pelt fluffing up,"We need to find Nightfall. Now." He quickly urged Peachcrown under some low-laying foliage and hastily shuffled toward Nightfall's scent. "Ceadarflame, is it.. an owl?"
    Your patrol has been scattered and has scented an owl, what will they do?

+10 exp for patrol sent
    +35 exp for 539 words written
    +45 exp total | +2 1fp mice | +10% HUP
    57/500 exp --> 102/500 exp
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed May 26, 2021 7:21 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋

Peachcrown's breathing quickened, her voice cracking in fear as she gathered her courage, "We need to find her." Ceadarflame looked at her in surprise, "O-oh, yes of course but let's be stealthy." She nodded determinedly to Ceadarflame and began creeping quietly by his side as the night air chilled her pelt and paws, fear for her clanmate and life gripping her heart.
[ 62 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ceadarflame | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Peachcrown | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Nightfall | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 57/500

--inventory
Food:
1x Scrap = 1 FP per
2x Mice = 1 FP per
1x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

Herbs:
1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves
3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel
1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root

[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
[/size]
The previous entire patrol eats 1x Hare + 1 Fat Shrew = 6 FP (for everbody on the last patrol on the last explore post of mine!)
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, Badgers, Hawks, Snakes, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)

Note to self:
Leafstep HUP: 10%
Tansypetal HUP: 10%
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu May 27, 2021 11:00 am

+220 XP
[4267 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each
-20% Hunger for Cinderpeak and Ashcloud

Jaggedmoon was tense as he followed the other two toms through the greenery, tense and tired and hungry. He was still trying to wrap his head around what had happened, but every train of thought led to the same destination. Buckstar must have taken the food. But why?
He stumbled over a branch on the path and shook his head to clear his mind. Exhausted as he was, he had to keep his wits together just to keep from falling.
His head felt heaver than it should, but still he lifted it and opened his mouth, scenting for any traces of prey in the vicinity. Buckstar and Blueice in front of him didn’t seem much inclined to do some scouting themselves, instead talking to each other in hushed voices.
With a sigh, Jaggedmoon focused again and startled as he noticed the scent of a rabbit, carried to him by a light breeze from his right.
“Rabbit,” he hissed, alerting the leader and Blueice. Buckstar stared at him, his gaze piercing. “Well, what are you waiting for, then? Make up for your sins.”
Anger bubbled in the tom’s chest again as he veered from the path they had been following, delving deeper into the underbrush. Carefully, he crept closer to where he could tell the trail originated from. And indeed, there was a rabbit, although a small one, gnawing on something Jaggedmoon couldn’t see, half hidden between some ferns and the roots of an old, gnarled tree towering above them.
Though he was still deathly tired, the thrill of the hunt chased some adrenaline into his veins and the hunter felt his ears perk up as he stepped closer still.
Taking care not to make any noise, he positioned his paws beneath his body, tensed up, and then jumped, his powerful hind legs pushing him off the ground, sending him flying to land exactly on the spot where the prey still feasted on whatever it had found.
Only he didn’t quite reach it, his legs too weak and tired and shaky after the trek down and up the mountain and the skipped meal. He landed a tail length or two away, causing the rabbit to freeze for half a heartbeat, and then vanish back into its burrow between the roots.

“Didn’t you say you smelled a rabbit?” Buckstar drawled as Jaggedmoon returned to the rest of the patrol empty-pawed. “It was-,” the hunter started, but Blueice interrupted him. “Yeah, I thought so, too! Where’s the rabbit?”
Once again Jaggedmoon breathed in to reply, but Buckstar shook his head in disappointment. “Shame. And I thought you were such a good hunter. If a rabbit proves too much for you, maybe I was wrong.”
Seething, Jaggedmoon had to bite his tongue to keep from lashing out. His leader had him fixed with an icy stare, and he could feel that the tom was daring him to reply rashly.
“I’ll do better,” he finally meowed, suppressing a growl from tinging his voice. The other two exchanged a glance, and Buckstar smirked. “You better do.”

Once again Jaggedmoon slowly, ever so slowly, inched closer to his prey. His heart was hammering in his chest until he thought it might break through and fall out, and his eyes were fixed intently on the squirrel before him, digging in the hard ground.
He had to catch this prey, or he couldn’t show himself to Buckstar and Blueice again. If he wanted to ever eat again, he had to deliver this rabbit back to the clan.
Taking more care than he ever had since he had succeeded in his hunting trials, he positioned his body to jump. His chest was high enough so it wouldn’t brush against grass or leaves on the ground, his paws weren’t placed on anything that might break when he pushed off, his tail was held in the air calmly – he was doing everything right, and this time he would be successful. He had to be.
Jaggedmoon breathed out slowly and, once again, pushed himself off, propelled through the air by his hind legs.
This time he had calculated correctly, and his paws landed squarely on the squirrel’s back, pushing it to the ground and pinning it, preventing it from fleeing. With a well placed bite he broke its neck and was just about to pick it up when he noticed a smell – a herb! Fernsong would be glad.
He wasn’t too sure what it was exactly, so he picked it with his teeth and carried it, together with the squirrel, back to Buckstar and Blueice. It wasn’t as good a catch as the rabbit would have been, and he was sure his leader would point it out, but hopefully it would be enough to get back into his good graces.
[+1 Squirrel, +3 FP, +1 Fennel, +4 XP]

Totals
+3 FP | +1 Fennel | +224 XP | Level 2 [191/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive one FP and one herb of your choice, plus a common edit!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -cosmixtea » Thu May 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Acornclan
Acornstar was in need of warriors, and also prey to keep misled alive during leaf-fall. As the less sunlight the forest received, the more prey would want to come into the shade when snow arrived in leaf-bare. He got up from his messy moss den with a few feathers in it, and padded out the entrance of camp. The tang of prey immediately filled his nostrils and he tracked down the scents.
[ 74# words ]

--cats on patrol
Acornstar | HP 100% | HUP 5% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
mouse| 1 FP | x3
squirrel| 2 FP | x1
minnow| 2 FP | x1
sparrow| 3 FP | x0
jay | 3 FP | x0
adder| 4 FP | x0

marigold| infection | x5
dock | shock | x2
catmint | greencough | x1
honey | sore throat | x4
poppy seeds | sleep | x 2
burdock root | serious infection | x1
cobwebs | cuts and scrapes | x2
N/A
--predators:
fox
badger
coyotes
poisonous snakes
birds of prey
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Fri May 28, 2021 9:23 am

All Along Watchtower wrote:

With the humid air and swirling thoughs, Heather drifts off to sleep and begins to dream of a frollicking group of cats whose faces and pelts are obscurred from him and yet...make sense all the same. A sense of familiarity and home washes over him as he, too, joins in, running across the ground. Suddenly as he runs, the toher cats follow, laughs - joyful and carefree - echo through the air. The camp he slept in is filled as he breaks into it. The dens and tunnels are clear and adorned with nests, various trinkets, vines and grass woven into decorations. Carvings and paintings, fresh from the inhabitants, join the old. Words are said around him, though he can't make what was being said out too clearly, and yet... he could all the same. The entire dream was a whirlwind that leaves the fledgling leader revitalized and refreshed upon awaking. The words linger in his head. "Starting might be hard, but the end goal is rewarding. Press on, Heather,"

And he does. He explores the caves, experiences new things and feels the strange familiarity of old that only his dreams and foggy memories cal hold. He traverses in the footsteps of cats long dead, sees the claw marks in abstract shapes, sees the rudimentary painted paw-prints and drawings. Most are from normal sixed paws, but one catches Heather's eye - it's a teeny little print, the side of a kit's, as if being dragged away from it - he innately knows nothing sinister happened, just a mother likely pulling their kit away from something they aren't yet suppose to touch. Heather's whiskers would twitch in amusement at the vague memory - the feeling, really.

____

By the time all is said and done the newly named Heatherstar would find himself exploring one of the places he'd come to recognize. He could have sworn there being an abundance of prey here, but at the moment there's nary a whisker of a mouse or a feather of a bird. Why that would be, he could never know, but in his searches, he comes to find an assortment of herbs that he had to wrack his brain to remember the names of. One was familiar, he had found it before - Coltsfoot, while the other he recognized by scent, Chamomile, and the final one he barely had an inkling at first before identifying it as Alderbark.

While no prey had been found today, Heatherstar had hope that the next hunt would be fruitful! For now, the herbs would be good enough.

____

1,795 words written!
+90 exp

3 herbs found!
+3 exp

Explore Bonus
+10 exp

-10% HUP

Lv. 0 > Lv. 1
45/200
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri May 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Clan of Roaring Silence

These cats go on patrol
[5 words]

xxxxxxxxxx--cats on patrolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--level 1
xxxxxxxx________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx___________________
xxxxxxxxxxBadgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: NxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExperience: (192/200)
xxxxxxxxxxLynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: N

Crowsight | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Hawkflight | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Robinheart | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Birdsong | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger

-- Prey
Mice, rats, shrew, vole
Moles, squirrels, snakes
Fish of varying sizes, frogs
Various birds, rabbits

--inventory

Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Hawk | 5 FP | x1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bright-eye | Mix with lovage to help cure coughs. | x1 Burnet | tba | x1
Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin. | x1
Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. | x1
Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x1
Daisy | Eases the pain of aching joints. | x1
Deadly Nightshade | death | x1
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in. | x1
Holly Berry | Tba. | x1
Lamb’s Ear | Gives a cat strength. | x1
Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache. | x2
Marigold | Tba. | x1
Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock. | x1
Watermint | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache. | x1
Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons. | x1
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat May 29, 2021 3:45 am

Nightstar dragged the scrap of prey back to his half-built nest. It was something, he supposed. Nightstar hid the scraps of prey in a hole to come back to later, for now, he'd continue walking through the forest. Where he was now wasn't bad, but maybe there was somewhere better. He set off, not knowing what'd happen soon.

Petalskip stood in the camp. She had just received her warrior name, but now it was time for her second assessment. She had to swim across the large river and back. She could stop briefly on the other side and hunt and rest for a bit but needed to be back on the other side by nightfall. If you failed, you were kicked out. Was it harsh? Perhaps, but floods are not uncommon and once a kit hits apprentice age and is allowed out of camp, they are given swimming lessons in the shallow streams and rivers within their territory. If you cannot pass the test while the waters are shallow, then you will likely not survive the floods unless you stayed cooped up in camp, not doing warrior duties. Petalskip wasn't the best swimmer by any means, but hopefully, her training had been enough. She jumped in. The water wasn't cold, thankfully but it was deep. She had to swim almost immediately. She had been hoping that she could wade through some of it, but sadly her luck didn’t play out. She began swimming and took it slow. If she pushed herself too much, she might make it barely halfway and drown. So she swam, slower than a fish, to the other side. She reached land again a little after halfway through the day, and quickly caught a couple of mice to eat. She lay down, her belly full, and prepared herself to jump back into the water.
Petalskip returned to the other side of the river at sunset. If she made her journey quick, she could arrive back at camp before nightfall. But the she-cat was also exhausted, and could barely muster up the energy to walk. She tried to move quicker when she could but to no avail. She made it back right as the sun dipped below the horizon. Hopefully, just maybe, she had made it back in time.
[ 381 words ]
(1/3 free posts left)

--cats on patrol
Nightstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url=AdoptPg]Name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 31

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Squirrel | 2 FP | x0
Voles | 2 FP | x0
Hare | 3 FP | x0