Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fursona Maker! by Galaxy Figs

Artist Galaxy Figs [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fursona Maker!

Postby Galaxy Figs » Wed May 18, 2011 2:08 pm

That's right, get your fursona here! Sometimes it's difficult to decide what your fursona should be, what it should look like, and more. But, I've taken all the worth outta it: just fill out this handy form, and I'll match you up with someone ASAP! Payment is 1 wishlist rare, or 2 easter '11 or halloween '10 pets.
Username:
What species (for dogs and b-wolfs I'll give you a drawing; for everything else I'll give you a desciption):
Fav. Color:
Natural or unnatural (colors):
Markings you like:
Payment:

Every Dog PPS in the game achieved 7/3/18!
Galaxy Figs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fursona Maker!

Postby witchcrafting » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Username:
What species (for dogs and b-wolfs I'll give you a drawing; for everything else I'll give you a desciption):cat
Fav. Color:blue, light blue
Natural or unnatural (colors):unnatural
Markings you like:Image
Payment:i'll send it
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fursona Maker!

Postby StrawberrySmoothies » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:18 am

The Fursona is:

Name: MoonFire

Species: wolf

Looks: mostly a blue-green teal color, more blue than green. Her underbelly and parts of her legs, head and tail are a splotchy gray, white and black. Her face has a sort of teal mask over the splotchy colors. Her front paws and the tip of her tail are white. Her back paws are black. Her left eyes is a reddish gold and the right eye is green.

Personality: Spirited. gets into a bunch of trouble sometimes. but when she's serious, she means business. mostly always looks curious.

Dislikes: fish, weird males, the thought of drowning, and falling trees

History: grew up in a broken kind of home. her family was all killed in an accident. there was a fire that killed her father, a falling tree that had killed her mother, then the woodlands flooded, killing her brothers and sister.

Other: A bright red feather that hangs on a leather band around her neck. Two black lines are near the end of the feather. a matching feather is an earring on her right ear. One red circle down the back would be great.

Thanks for doing this.

Payment will probably be a trade in items or pets...you can decide....but only ONE pet per fursona....thanks!
StrawberrySmoothies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me