Based on Click to view
Artist RoxyTBDW [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nursery

Postby RoxyTBDW » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:50 am

Links wrote:Main Thread | Traits | Nursery | MYOs | Archive | Shop | Events | Discord (13+) | Toyhouse |

In order to participate in the nursery, you need to have read the rules and own at least 2 Capras. Polyamory is allowed, but only a max of 2 parents is allowed currently to make it easier until the breeding system is more defined.

Nursery Staff
RoxyTBDW 1020531 (Nursery Artist)

Info
-Baby Capras are called Goatlets
-Goatlets do not have any traits and only have 1 vita until adulthood but their traits will be listed on their litter thread
-Goatlets can be grown after 5 days
-You can only submit the form once a slot is open
-The archive will be checked for proof of ownership of Capras and items
-Goatlets wear their vita band on their neck, keeping it there even after adulthood and putting new ones on their tails (the vita moves to the tail as well)
-While there are an unlimited amount of times a Capra can breed, they will have a 2 week cooldown before being able to produce another Goatlet
-Groups of Goatlet siblings are called Litters
-Nursery Artists will make their fully grown versions after 5 days, or the user can. Their traits can look a different than how it appears on their parents. Example: A parent with a hair style edit could have hair that covers their eyes but the Goatlet can have hair that is super long and doesn't cover an eye.
-Currently, no Capra litters are allowed to cost any amount of C$ or pets yet.
-To grow a Goatlet, use the MYO lines and provide a link to their nursery page.

Rules
By participating in the community and activities of this species, you have read and agree to all rules.

1. You must pay the artist before the breeding is completed if the slot is paid. The artist will make small tweaks if they made any mistakes before growing them.
2. Artists must open and finish at least 2 slots per month to be considered active.
3. Any gender and sexuality of Capras can be bred.
4. If breeding will someone else's Capras, you must show proof of permission from them.
5. Carpas can breed with Capras who are not related to them in any way, whether through blood or marriage.
6. Both Capras breeding MUST be adults.
7. Artists will be paid every 1st of the month with a rare MYO with unlimited traits starting 1 month after being hired and creating their first Capra (only if they have been part of the staff team for at least 1 week. If not, then when 1 week has passed they will get the MYO) If they are taking a break or leave the staff team, they will no longer get the monthly rare MYO until they are back or rehired.
8. All main rules must be followed in order to participate.

Forms
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]: User #0000
[b]Artist[/b]: User #0000
[b]Parent 1[/b]: ID (Owner #0000)
[b]Parent 2[/b]: ID (Owner #0000)
[b]Items[/b]: If using item list it
[b]Proof[/b] If using item link proof, or if breeding Capras from different owners
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Is Open

Postby Alizba » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:53 am

The nursery is open, and 2 pairs of lucky parents will find a nest with their own precious Kiblets. Please fill out the form on the first post.

The lucky parents will be chosen by first come first serve.
Last edited by Alizba on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I am SilentFox. uuhhh i use est time but thats not my time zone?
Alizba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery

Postby RoxyTBDW » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:39 pm

Username: RoxyTBDW#1020531
Artist: RoxyTBDW#1020531