Untitled Booth - Closed by yeena

Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Untitled Booth - Closed

Postby yeena » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:24 am

One of the last booths to manifest from the darkness of the night just so happens to be a draft looking door. Upon entering the attached room, you're greeted with cobwebs, dust and... is that a spider? The room is completely dark, sans for an unopened book in the middle. The cover is a swirling mirage of light green, teal and a dark blue. There are suspicious black splotches along the spine of the book but no title seems to be engraved in the otherwise pristine literature. Despite the darkness of the room, the book seems to radiate a soft glow.
    Curious and almost a bit suspicious of the otherwise empty room, you turn back only to find that the door has vanished. Suddenly feeling a rush of panic, the room suddenly feels like it's closing in on you. Turning around seems to yield a response that the room wanted, the book having been opened between the time of you turning around. The pages carelessly flapped against the invisible, impossible wind, until the book suddenly stopped moving. You would have a hard time explaining this to anyone at the end of the event, wouldn't you?

Something urged you forward, subconsciously forcing you to trot quietly over to the book. You put on your bravest face and finally decided to sit down and look at whatever the novel was trying to present to you.

The Untitled Story
    Rules
    After the book did its thing, you have an urge to check your pocket out of a weird nagging feeling. Turns out, a small note has slipped its way into your possession. It is thin, light and has a surface that lightly glimmers in the darkness.

- Only post a form once per prompt
    - The prompts will close every day at 7PM EST
    - If you don't have a sheep yet, feel free to use the Traveler as your companion for the time being
    - Try not to stray too f

The Dinner Party
    Trapped
    Snowy Trails and Trials
    Escapee
    Returning Home(Current Day)

Last edited by yeena on Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Dinner Party

Postby yeena » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:44 am

The Dinner Party

You took a peek at the book and tried deciphering the words on the page but... they were scattered all over the place. In fact, it looked like they were moving. It hurt your head to try and read the text and out of mercy for your brain, you blinked. It was only a second. By the time you opened your eyes, you were seated at a fancy table that seemed to stretch around you for miles. It was more eloquent than anything you had ever seen in your life- that wasn't even acknowledging the food that stretched across the entirety of the table. Everything you ever could have wanted, to eat, was there in front of you. There were people around you, too. Formal people, obviously high members of whatever society you had been placed into. They all held dainty champagne glasses, laughing and glittering under the chandeliers.
    "My, it looks like you've seen a ghost!"
    Someone chides at you to your left. You turn your head to see a tall individual, taller than yourself, twinkling eyes staring down at you. They have a fork in one hand, a knife in the other. It's obvious that they've been eating. You smile nervously at them, you don't even know this person. They seem to only be picking at you though, maybe even a bit worried? They nudge you lightly with their shoulder, eyes dimming down to a worried glaze.
    "Are you okay? If it's too much you can leave to go back to your room, I'm sure the council wouldn't mind."
    Their voice is soft, calming. It almost gives you a paternal vibe. Their eyes are clearly worried, lips twitched into a similar expression.

Well, what do you want to do?

Options
    Choice A Despite the suddenly uneasy feeling you have, you choose to stay put and assure your worried father that everything is fine. Maybe you should finally try to eat some of the food in front of you.
    Choice B An uneasy feeling passes over you, it's like the air grew cold but the party still bustled on. With the sudden chills, you nod, excuse yourself and begin to stand up from the table.

Form
    Feel free to add a little roleplay blurb to your answer, I will do my best to give a response!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Storyteller:[/b] (link to sheep or use the traveler)
    [b]Choice:[/b]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Untitled Booth - Day 1

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Username + ID: ♔Voltaire♔ (749955)
Storyteller: Cheri
Choice: Choice B :eyes:
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:19 pm

Username + ID: BlueEyedKite 34400
Storyteller: Glamor
Choice: Option B

Glamor moves her green eyed gaze over the room, trying to find something familiar. Nothing stands out. Had she been transported to a dream somehow? But she's always entered dreams like every other sleep sheep: through the Dream Realm just beyond the gates. She was a responsible ewe, she always followed the rules! What was she going to do?

" I... have...to use... the ewe's room," she says in a hushed voice. It wouldn't come as a surprise if no one heard her.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:21 pm

Username + ID: Lex. 959439
Storyteller: Birdie
Choice: B

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:24 pm

Username + ID: Joke's On You + 880414
Storyteller: Winnie
Choice: A
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Username + ID: Northstar. 65952
Storyteller: Lace
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Username + ID: Cactologist, 931237
Storyteller: Morisette

She surely would be safer in a crowd. This figure may think he knows her, but her real father always said not to trust strangers, and if she had learned anything from her countless nights crafting the perfect illusion, the best liars had nothing to lose and everything to gain. But two could play at that game.
“I’ll be okay,” Morisette’s voice was off, as if the word patterns were foreign to her, but she found that her mouth seemed to know just what to say. “Besides, I wouldn’t want the council thinking I don’t like their-” Morisette glanced down, unsure of what exactly she was suppose to be eating, “pickles?” She forced herself to take a bite, finding the pickle to taste more like cardboard than anything edible. “I’m afraid I didn’t pay attention when you explained it earlier, what was the purpose of this council meeting again?”
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:44 pm

Username + ID:
Greyfire + #375912

Storyteller:
Violet <3

Choice:
A

Roleplay Blurb:
Violet pauses for a few moments, trying to regain her senses having no idea where she is. She looks around for a moment, the room looks very lavish and almost like something you'd find within a royal castle. The male next to her seems as if he is of severely high ranking from the comparison of his attire compared to others..."Hmmm, possibly a duke? The King even maybe? Does that make me a...Princess?" She thinks to herself, "Might as well play the part I am given...Maybe I am supposed to be here for a reason..."

"Uh-Uhm, No, I think I am fine, Father, thank you," she says taking a deep breath.

Exhaling as she reaches towards the small flute of sparkling water sitting in front of her, "I just zoned out there for a moment..." she trails off making eye contact with her father whose concern is unwavering, in fact, probably worse than it was before.

"Does he know that I am not his version of...Me?"

After taking a moment to relax she offers a smile to her father, "Father, truly, I am fine. The council would miss me terribly if I left, let us enjoy the festivities this wonderful evening together!"
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:50 pm

Username + ID: BadgerBuddies 68823
Storyteller: Marianna