Based on Click to view
Artist preppy paws [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fae: seal bay sabino

Postby preppy paws » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:41 am

here is an interesting one..
roman nose, round belly, thick neck and curly floof.

username: Chromium
fae name: Aphrodite Allure
fae gender: mare
Last edited by preppy paws on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: seal bay sabino

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:06 am

mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:14 am

Possible mark with Alphonse?
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:16 am

username: Inkeyu
fae name: Lucifer
fae gender: Male
this faes personality: He is a very high strung fae, with an ego the size of the forests he likes to roam. Outwardly he is overly confident, strong willed, and a little ruthless. However, he has a very sweet soft side that comes out around his mate, Angela.
another faes personality: Angela is very sweet, but rather shy. It usually takes her a while to get comfortable around others, but when she is, she has a bit of a wild side. She is very kind hearted though, and tends to go out of her way to help others.
why/how do their personalities click?: Being so hot blooded, Lucifer tends to bring out the wilder side in her, and encourages her to be more outgoing, while Angela tempers his wildness and helps him keep his ego and wrath in check.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 am

username: Spirit23wolf
fae name: Roman
fae gender: Stallion
this faes personality:
another faes personality:
why/how do their personalities click?:
Quick res

Dropping
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:03 pm

username: Chromium
fae name: Aphrodite Allure
fae gender: mare
this faes personality: Aphrodite is said to be a high strung, hot tempered female that enjoys various mates throughout the season. Curiously she enjoys the company of mares and takes care to surround herself with a flock of females to impress and is extremely picky regarding any stallions wishing to court her. However it is not uncommon for her to be seen with a single fae for long stretches of time, these relationships consisting of only the best male partners the herd has to offer or a particularly lovely mare that catches her fancy.
another faes personality: Her most recent and long lasting lover is a broody stallion of the name Derrick. He is quite the opposite of Aphrodite, much preferring to stick to the sides of the herd and not meddling in other faes business, the complete opposite of how Aphrodite prefers to spend her afternoons. Even though he tries to act aloof and cool he can be quite the cuddler, always lavishing Aphrodite with as much affection as she can take and following her around like a lost puppy.
why/how do their personalities click?: These two may have wildly different personalities but they seem to mesh well enough. The building blocks of their relationship are quite shallow, focusing on more physical means of attraction but they do enjoy each others company and personalities to an extent most would find unattractive. He may be her longest relationship yet because of this fact. Both of these fae are quite the pair, as lovers they seem to be doing well together but even if a resulting breakup would happen they would still regard each other as close friends.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:31 pm

*look how gorgeous*

username: giraffidae
    fae name: jaqen
    fae gender: stallion
    this faes personality:
      hes quite a catch they all say. you ask other faes what hes like and you wont receive the same answers; one will say hes funny and has such a social life or even hes got such a temper and ill start an argument whenever able. in truth, jaqen is an experimental actor you could say. mentally, he doesnt have that much confidence in himself and so he 'creates' it in each character he portrays. in every character youll find they contain characteristics he 'wished' he had but if only he realized he has to have those qualities to truly portray them accurately enough as he does.
    another faes personality:
      shes the complete opposite of a know-it-all. not many understand why shes mysteriously like this, she just doesnt have any common sense, or even book sense, how about any sense? lacking intelligence overall
    why/how do their personalities click?:
      the female knows shes in a relationship with jaqen and she knows what he looks like, sort of. she knows what his 'shy' personality is, which might as well be his normal personality. but when it comes to anything else she draws blank, like a someone meeting a stranger. she ends up being perfect for his character portrayals.

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:18 pm

bump!

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:20 am

username: Mango30
fae name: Ace // The King's Card
this faes personality: Ace is a leader. He'll instinctively take up the mantle of group or herd leader if no one else stands up the the pedestal. As confident and calm he is in leading, he often doubts himself. Ace worries if he is leading right, making him hesitate at times. He almost always takes the blame if something goes wrong, but he does it to improve upon himself. Despite this, he is hard himself a lot. More than he should, actually. Ace really does mean well and he has an affinity for being a leader, even if he doesn't think so.
another faes personality: Queen on the other hand is a hard headed mare. She rarely doubts herself and can be very spiteful towards those who question her. She looks out for herself more than others, but she does defend others when danger is imminent. She dislikes to lead, but she will with an iron fist if she needs to. Under all this toughness, though, lies a mare who truly does enjoy the company of others and plays softly with young ones. It's a side she doesn't enjoy everyone to know, but it's certainly there.

Why/how do their personalities click?: Queen's head-strong attitude with her confidence makes up for Ace's self-doubt. However, Ace often is the one who nags her to go out of her way to help others. He helps her take criticism when she sees it as an attack against her and is one of the few who knows her soft side. In return, Queen helps Ace regain confidence in his leadership skills. Though sometimes hard on him, she only wants him to develop thicker skin and realize how much greatness he holds within him.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:42 am

username: SpartanAmethyst
fae name: ARR Rat King's Crew | "RC"
this faes personality: Stubborn, stoic, and regal. He demands attention and respect when he comes in the room, and will throw his weight around to achieve what he wants. Despite his overbearing and serious attitude, he is very kind and fair, typically using his power and might to protect rather than destroy. He is definitely the lead stallion of the herd (though his predatory mind prefers the term "Alpha"; sometimes we fear he thinks himself a wolf rather than a Fae) and his intimidating nature makes sure that he keeps his position without... too much fuss.
another faes personality: RC's mate would be my mare Keres. A strong, silent mare, she would be best described as "gothic". She tends to act very mysterious and shady, moving through the pasture and stables like a ghost and interacting with very little. She seems to float rather than walk, ears always forward, piercing eyes straight ahead, her motions slow and elegant but with purpose. She's a haunting image, as nothing seems to pull emotion from her, whether it's excitement, anger, or fear. She seems to just.... exist.
why/how do their personalities click?: While there is not really much displayed affection between the two, RC is quite smitten with Keres, while she simply tolerates him. They're both very calm, quiet beings, preferring to just be nearby to the herd watching the other horses, rather than being in the crowd and socializing. Neither thinks themselves better than the others, they're just not very social, and prefer to "rule" from a short distance away, but close enough for RC to swoop in as soon as he is needed. They have the perfect personality set to both be a couple, but also give each other the space they need to be happy as individuals.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R