Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3130 Breeding

Postby L.V.L » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: unnamed
Parent 2: unnamed
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Smokey Grullo Tobiano +Ghost Markings
Genetics: Ee aa Crcr Dd Toto +Ghost
Breeding Info:
- blindness .....

this sweet boy was born blind ... even though his parents eye sight are perfect!
i want to know why you think this might have happened.
was there an accident during birth? maybe something in his parents genes?
who knows.
you're reason why may decide if his blindness will pass down to future foals - good luck.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]What Happened:[/b]

this ends after 6 completed entries
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3130 Breeding

Postby withtheroses » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am

Owner: ♥rose♥
Show Name: The Blind Oracle
Barn Name: Prophecy
What Happened:

The mare pants heavily, straining against this pain that envelopes her body and consumes her soul. Why is it taking this long? Something must be wrong! The gods themselves told us we would be blessed with a child who could talk with them and for them. I cannot lose this battle. Gritting her teeth, she gave a mighty push. Screaming in agony, she throws everything she has into that one, maybe life changing, convulsion. A foot, maybe two, she can’t tell. Her vision swims and blurs as the pain is almost too much. Shaking the tears from her eyes, she tries again. Stuck? Why? Why?! Wailing into the ground, dirt clogging her mouth, she labors on, and on, and on. When she seems like she can’t take one more breath, let alone push out a foal, she somehow finds the strength. Day melts into night, and night melts into day. A true test of one's strength indeed. Had I known what the gods had in store for me, I would run so fast, that I would fly out of Midgard. She snorts sarcastically and heaves again. Half a body now, how long has it been? A day, two? She couldn’t even tell you. Mouth dry and parched she croaks out a cry for whatever creature could hear. But alas, in this sacred birthing ground she hears no reply. The mare gasps in relief as she meets no resistance. Out? Out! OUT! Crying tears of joy, she shakily gets to her feet, and stands just long enough to turn around and crash into the ground next to the foal. Licking him dry, she notices he blunders about confused, searching for milk, getting close but then drifting away. The mare carefully guides him back and lets him suckle away. Soothed, they both fall asleep in a horsey heap. Yawning, the mare gets up and pokes the colt awake. “Wake up little one,” She smiles excitedly as he starts to open his eyes. I wonder what color they’ll be? But, as she stares into the milky, unseeing depths, she tries to hide her shock. Oh my poor, poor blind oracle, what did they do to you...?

(363 words) Enjoy <3
Last edited by withtheroses on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: He Who Can’t See
Barn Name: Oracle
What Happened: I’m not really sure I sorta remember being born getting that first smell of my mom hearing her soft welcome Winnie I tried opening my eyes and I felt my lashes open but I couldn’t see anything I Winnied nervously to were I thought my mom was. It took a long time to stand up but I figured it out I then felt strange hands on my face I jerked back but my mother told me it was ok so I stood still (I later learned that this person was called the vet) he told my family that I was born completely blind they have no idea why I was just born this way.
(Turns out my parents had two different kinds of genes that fought there for causing my blindness it’s safe to say that my parents won’t be having anymore foals!)
(Handsom boyo)
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:54 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Turn a Blind Eye
Barn Name: Ghost
What Happened: Both his parents were heterozygous for blindness, so he was born blind
idk I was going to do something better and I still might but I lost motivation...oops
Last edited by #Friesian on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Owner: Vampire Adam
Show Name: SMR False Prophet
Barn Name: Gabe
What Happened: His birth was a very difficult one, straining his mother nearly to the point of death. Many people at the barn stepped in to do everything they could. Unfortunately, Gabe was injured during the birth, leaving him weak and blind. It was a struggle to nurse him and his mother to good health, but they're both strong and well now. Gabe has learned to accept a world without sight, and he's currently a part of Shadow Moon Ranch's Therapy Horse Program, where he works closely with disabled children.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Owner: HowlToTheWind
Show Name: MLS Golden Dawn
Barn Name: Creme
What Happened: His blindness came from a recessive gene that both his sire and dam carried, resulting in him inheriting his blindness from them. He also experienced some complications during birth, though through various tests, it was proven to be the genes he inherited from his parents that caused it (short and sweet with 48 words)
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:43 am

Owner: ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇs
    Show Name: Hope of light in winter
    Barn Name: Lucia
    What Happened: Outside the snow is falling, winter had come early as usual but nonetheless she had hoped it it wouldn't. The foal was late, of course it was. She had always known something was going to happen to the foal, but it didn't change the fact that she still had gotten her hopes up. She opened the lab door, and saw the test tube at the other side of the room. She pressed record on her recorder "It's the 13th of December, I'm doing my daily check up on the foal she spoke into the recorder- As the foal came into view she realised it was about to get out, it was moving. She quickly prepared everything for the foal and after a couple minutes a small grey foal was drinking lab made milk. After doing some tests she realised the foal was blind "I knew trying to get foals from two stallions would bring weird results , We're just lucky he's only blind" She said "Considering the date it would only be fitting to call him Lucia"

//I tried to base it on his two male parents idk it's okay
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:45 am

Owner: Exotica.
Show Name: Thunder of the Gods
Barn Name: Grayson
What Happened: At birth, Grayson became blind. During birth, there were complications that the Vet could not fix in time. Grayson had nearly died due to the umbilical cord getting wrapped around his throat - still unknown by the Vets as to how the cord got wrapped. When he was born, he was barely breathing and needed to be given oxygen right away. He was monitored closely for the next few days to ensure that he survived the night. Being the fighter he is, Grayson survived the week and passed with flying colors. He has known nothing but blindness his entire life, and has adapted to it quite well. He loves to spend his time out in the pasture prancing around, happy as can be.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items