🏝Treasure Hunt🏝

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

🏝Treasure Hunt🏝

Postby skunksmell » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:47 am

The Hoofed Totoro is going on a Treasure Hunt! Bump to add one Mascot and fill out the form below to embark on an interactive dressup scene journey packed with prizes and spun by SkunkSmell that will include you and your pets! c:

Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#00BFBF]I wanna Hunt for Treasure!
Username:
Pet (link code):
Referred by:
[/color][/size]

The story starts in SkunkSmell’s front yard...
The Hoofed Totoro was having a very boring day. He decided to wait outside his house for some friends to magically drop out of the sky. Nothing happened.. until.. Cayla came speeding along! She was wearing tropical flower accessories from her recent trip to Costa Rica. “You are so lucky, you actually got to do something this summer”, The Hoofed Totoro exclaimed! Cayla was appalled ,”WHAT!? You call going to Costa Rica Fun!? And you get to hunt for TREASURE?” “Treasure...? Wha... Oh yes! Of course, we are starting the hunt shortly just waiting for a 100 more friends of mine to join”. “100 friends... you have 100 friends!? Gee, that’s a lot. I didn’t know you were that popular..” exclaimed a clearly impressed Cayla. “Heh heh, yeah look! Here comes... awkward pause... SOLAR ECLIPSE!” “Hello, guys! I heard the word treasure. We are going to steal all of the Hoofed Totoro’s treasure, right?” “Err.. no! We are hunting for treasure!” “Well, can we get started then?” “We’ll I’m waiting on a couple more friends to show up, and then we can get started!” “Ok, can they hurry up tho...” Solar Eclipse replied rather impatiently. After a while, Andromeda came hopping along! “Hi guys! I wanna Hunt with you!” “Great!” said Solar Eclipse, we are just WAITING :c for more of the Hoofed Totoro’s friends to join! Ugh waiting sucks!” Soon another pet came to join the group. Reiko took a spot next to Andromeda and joined in the conversation. It was taking a scary turn going on about dark forests and creepy creatures. The Hoofed Totoro was having a lot of fun trying to scare Andromeda. A tiny turquoise hamster named Pudding is attracted by Andromeda’s scream. “Hey! What’s going on?” “We are going to to go on a treasure hunt soon!” squealed the much excited Solar Eclipse! “Yeah, The Hoofed Totoro is trying to scare us with his lame stories. Ghosts and spirits are just legends...” said Cayla. Burning Mandala, a young Macaw awkwardly flew into the scene. “If you are going to hunt for treasure, you better take me along. I’m the only one who can speak to Polly after all!” she said. Among all the commotion, a small roar can be heard. Rei the baby lion tumbled into the scene. “Hello! I’m coming too!” She says. A few minutes later, Dawnstorm111 enters the scene with Hollyleaf. She puts the squirming cat down and disappears inside the house to talk with SkunkSmell. Oreo, and adorable skunk also decides to join in! A bright orange chameleon and Shamrock come in at the last minute! Solar Eclipse gave WofPups99 a buddy to “watch” their time! trades/viewtrade.php?id=75530599&userid=857203&signature=gbsiKDDvVMVfbVjE6UB_Ug <3 Shamrock arrives with a GIANT Smoothie stall, to cool everyone off. Everyone is having so much fun together that they forget all about the treasure hunt. SkunkSmell tells Shamrock to stop selling smoothies and focus, and splits the group into two teams. Team Reindeer with the Hoofed Totoro as the Captain, and Team Leopard with Cayla as the captain. Two plushies surrounded by auras of light represent each team. The two teams will start by creating Time Machines! Both teams must decorate their machine with items from/representing the Medeival times! Be creative! Only the Hoofed Totoro and Cayla can remove items.

Challenge 2: Create a Time Machine! Decorate your team’s chair with items from/representing the Medieval times! Good Luck! 🍀
Last edited by skunksmell on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 am, edited 24 times in total.
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Treasure Hunt

Postby skunksmell » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:51 am

Posting Now Open!
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperChihuahua » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:53 am

I wanna Hunt for Treasure!
Username: SuperChihuahua
Pet (link code): Image
Pet's name: Cayla
SuperChihuahua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 am

Username: Maxy Max
Pet's name: Solar Eclipse
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏝Treasure Hunt🏝

Postby skunksmell » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:17 am

Challenge 1 from Solar Eclipse is up! Good Luck! <3 Challenge ends at 11:30 pm CS Time.
Last edited by skunksmell on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gitchy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:19 am

Username: Gitchy
Pet's name: Oreo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
”what if i wasnt as heroic as it seemed?”

Image i stan dave-❤️❤️❤️
Gitchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:40 am

Username: Ariettie
Pet's name: Andromeda
Referred by: SuperChihuahua
hiatus
flora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:45 am

SuperChihuahua is winning with one referral! Anyone who was just added can refer as well! Check out Challenge 1 on the main page.
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:04 am

Username: WolfPups99
Referred by: Maxy Max
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:09 am

Maxy Max is now tied with SuperChihuahua! Hurry and refer more players! Deadline is in 1 hr and 30 mins!
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me