Furtopian #375: Moth(closed) by AcetheKidd

Based on Click to view
Artist AcetheKidd [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #375: Moth(closed)

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:43 pm

To win this fella, give them 3 likes and dislikes. The most interesting ones will win

you may pretty up and one extra is allowed. This will end on july 6th

Name:
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #375: Moth(open)

Postby sillies » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:46 pm

mark/res if time !
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Tangerine [Male]

[ Likes ]
-fruitcake
-sleeping
-collectibles

[ Dislikes ]
-loud noises
-messy rooms
-butterflies
Last edited by triplethesix on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asha and Missy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Dislikes: Swimming, Singing, Dogs
Non-Binary
Thank you lots! :lol:
Asha and Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Name: Sammi

- lights/lamps
- buying office supplies
Dislikes:
- cars
- curtains
- the taste of cut up car tires
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:26 pm

oops i forgot to mention to add a name and gender to your thingy XD
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Name: Mason

Dislikes:
    -loud crickets
    -wet socks
    -nut&raisin food bars

-secondhand bookstores
    -collecting fridge magnets
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Name: Jacky-Bee [Jack]

- Fandom-based creative writing [ Fanfiction ]
- The chaotic atmosphere of Thriller/Horror movies
Dislikes:
- The widely believed myth of The Gender Binary
- The crushing weight of Capitalism
- The possibility of Hypnotism
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

be wise, be brave, be tricky

Postby Lillybear » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 am

Name: Hunter

1 ─ Mesh balls. Being a fidgety person, Hunter needs to have something to mess around with in his claws to help him stay relaxed. The feeling of the cold, squishy stress toy in between his hands helps him calm down. He also has a habit of picking at loose strings on his clothes, so often there will be holes in his coats or pants.

2 ─ Smencils. Smencils are, as one may guess, scented pencils. And yes, they're a real thing. (Hunter's particular favorite is the chocolate-scented pencil). Although it may seem odd, Hunter really enjoys smelling things. Fresh cookies, flowers, scratch-and-sniff stickers. He says that pleasant scents remind him of happy things, and help him to stay calm.

3 ─ Souvenir spoons. It wasn't Hunter's intention at first to collect spoons, but for some reason he always appreciated the beautiful, intricate details on old silverware. It makes him feel like he's eating with the cutlery that used to belong to great kings and queens.

Art extra ─ Coraline [the movie] AU!

Dislikes:
    1 ─ Buttons. It's not necessarily buttons on clothing that Hunter dislikes, rather, buttons used in place of eyes for dolls, or any other toy or decoration with eyes. They're so much more lifeless than regular glass or plastic eyes, and no matter where you are in the room, they'll be looking at you.

As a child, Hunter had many stuffed animals with buttons for eyes, and his older siblings would always tease him and tell him that if a toy had buttons for eyes, that meant they were blind. They were only trying to scare him, as older siblings do, but it worked. And even now, as a young adult, any time he comes across a doll or toy with buttons for eyes, it sends shiners down his back.

He can't help but to think back to his childhood, when he'd play make-believe with his stuffed animals, and how he'd lock up all of his toys with button eyes away in his toy chest at night, for fear that they'd come alive to poke his eyeballs out. It certainly scared his parents, for their child to behave so strangely about his own toys.

He knows it's a stupid, childish thought, but Hunter can't help his irrational fear that his button-eye'd friends from his past will come back to haunt him someday, locking him up as he did to them, or stealing his eyes for their own.

2 ─ Lighthouses. Hunter's an extremely paranoid person, and if you tell him a scary story, he'll believe it. During his childhood, whenever he'd go to summer camp, he'd always excuse himself to his tent early, because if he'd join his friends around the campfire for s'mores and ghost stories, he'd have nightmares. He was often teased for his, so one night he decided he'd stay up and try to be brave.

That night, a story was told about a hauntingly beautiful old lighthouse that sat by a large lake. Furtopians from all around the world would come to see it, however, no one was allowed to go inside. Tourists enjoy picnicking by the lake, swimming, and other fun activities nearby, but not one family. No, there were three kids who wanted to see the inside of the lighthouse, and would stop at nothing to do it. Their parents tried to stop them, but it was no use. The first night of their vacation, one of the kids snuck out past midnight to break into the lighthouse. But he never came back the next morning. His family searched everywhere for him, but he could not be found. The next night, his sister knew what she had to do, and she left at midnight to rescue his brother from the lighthouse. But she, too, disappeared. The family, stricken with grief, left that day, to make sure that their third child, the only one they had left, would not try to leave for the lighthouse. It is said that the lighthouse still stands to this day, waiting to claim it's last victim...

There happened to be a lighthouse built by the lake on the campgrounds─where campers would go to swim─but of course, it was nowhere near big or beautiful. Nevertheless, the campers dared each other to visit it at midnight that night. Hunter, of course, did not participate, instead curled up tightly in his tent, fearing for his friends who planned to sneak out to the lighthouse. Nothing bad happened that night, as the older counselors had made up the entire story so they could play a prank on any of the the campers who visited the lighthouse that night. They dressed up in costume and scared the campers off, but no one was harmed. As time passed by, Hunter nearly forgot about the story.

But a few years later, one of Hunter's best friends was going on a vacation with his family to a quaint little town beside a large lake. Hunter didn't think much of it, of course, he'd miss his friend for the time he was gone, but he hoped he'd enjoy his vacation. What he didn't know was that there was a lighthouse his friend's family planned on visiting. It was usually open for tourists to go in and look at the architecture, but that particular week his friend was visiting it was closed for maintenance.

Word got back to Hunter's family that Hunter's best friend had gone missing in an accident that week. Hunter was devastated, and suddenly got flashbacks to the ghost story from summer camp years before. No information was disclosed about the accident, but Hunter had a sinking feeling he knew what happened. Of course, that may just be his paranoia talking─who knows what really happened? Either way, Hunter has stayed far away from lighthouses ever since.

3 ─ Grandfather clocks. Hunter hates the sound of the hands of the clock ticking, as it makes him feel like the time's counting down for something bad, and he has to hurry and escape before it happens.
Last edited by Lillybear on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinpun » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:54 am

name: gaston
likes: tasting different teas, elaborate architecture, vintage clothing