Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #20 | Akula | 3 5

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am

VOLK #20 - AKULA ♂

| main thread | role play thread | archive | owner | form |

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Volks do not breed and the birth of these creatures is still unknown.
      Their main features are very long ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to a wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim and climb trees. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits.
      Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious. Some of them are usually tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple and some markings are complex - the complexity of the marking matches the effort of the taming process.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #20 - ADOPT ME!

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:51 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Akula was born into squalor. As a young pup, he lived out his days in a dirt hut, his mother working herself to bone in order to keep him fed. She died quickly, and he spent his time afterwards searching for answers about his history. With no answers in sight, he eventually gave up, and settled down in his broken family home. Several years passed him by, when something amazing happened. A knock at his door. He approached cautiously, and opened it just slightly. A large male stood outside. His golden fur and elegant antlers were adorned with red silk and golden charms. Atop his head, a crown, its peaks glinting in the dim light outside. In awe Akula approached, staring into the kingly Volk's eyes. The male nodded, a simple greeting, and turned his head to the carriage waiting outside. That day Akula learned of his royal blood lines, and was given an entire kingdom to rule over. He was a gracious prince, giving more than he took from his people. Now a days he leads a more simple life, his son having taken over to lead in his place. Yet he will be forever remembered as the squalor prince, born into a life of misery only to live out his days in a palace of beauty.
I would love to have this Volk as my first because I truly connected with his character. I believe I have developed him to the point of really being something real, and that I can give him a loving and active home.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #20 - ADOPT ME!

Postby tragedy, » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:09 am

Eclispe

Username: shasa
Name: Eclispe
History: ( told from him ) when I was a youngling I didn't really have any friends they thought I was weird for having antlers. All I wanted was friends, but no one liked me. I wandered all over the land of volks looking for a friend. I had no parents either so there was no one to comfort me. I ran along the ends of the world and at a tiny town called Grandum Lake I found the most beautiful volk in the land, who had antlers like me! we quickly became friends, and soon after that we got married and had three little volks with antlers, and we lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
Why I want this Volk: he/she seems like a lovely little friend I have no volks so this could be my first and I never wsin stuff so I could be really happy if I did
    hey im tragedy,
    i use to be positivitea if you knew me
    im a roleplay fanatic, but with school its but
    hard. i love to make new friends, i dont bite:)
    1x1 search post
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:11 am

The owner of this Volk has been choosen - congratulations ShadyBro, this Volk is now yours!
    A big thank you to everyone who tried out for this Volk!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadArchive

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #20

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Eeeee thank you so much! I have been dying to get one of these lovelies forever <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets