Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chrycephalus Horse Adopts by Ariana Black

Based on Click to view
Artist Ariana Black [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chrycephalus Horse Adopts

Postby Ariana Black » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:44 pm

*editable lines by Baby Bunnies!

Staff;;
      Owner
      -Ariana Black

Artists
      -
      -Baby bunnies!
      -Ariana Black
      -.Lone Wolf.
      -
      -
      -

History:
      In the year 800B.C. Greece was once again at war with Persia. It was to be a hard battle that Greece would lose, though they didn't know it yet. They would have won it if they hadn't lost their secret weapon which was a particular breed of horse called Chrycephalus.These horses were fast and strong and could be used for anything. They were best known for their bravery nothing could scare them. Some how Persia heard that the Greeks were going to use these horses. They snuck into the country and stole away into the royal stables. It didn't take long to realize that not only were these horses loyal to the Greeks but were trained to attack the enemy if weapons were drawn. It wasn't long before they decided to round up the horses and take them into the mountains. There they came across a cave that led into a valley that seemed untouched by the elements except for the rain that watered it. There was enough food and water year round to take care of the horses for years. After bringing all the horses to the valley they sealed it off. Centuries passed and the boulders that sealed the valley shut crumbled away. The first to step out was a brave young stallion. Just like his ancestors who had had their cut that way, he had a war cut. The only difference was that his mane was long but the top had the war cut. He like every other stallion of his breed had a bobbed tail. A young mare followed soon after him. She had the same type of mane though her tail was long and flowing. Soon the others followed as they left the valley and the mountain caverns for good. Stunned Greeks watched as hundreds of horses poured out of the mountains and across the countryside. No one alive knew much about the horses. Many were afraid of the horses and did their best to keep the horses away. If it hadn't been for a few visiting Americans the horses may have been destroyed. Now the horses found themselves on a boat bound for America. They docked in California where they boarded a train heading for their final destination. It took a few days but soon they were in Carson City, Nevada. They were loaded into large horse trailers which could hold several horses and were soon off again once more. Finally they arrived at their final destination, Willow Creek Ranch and Stable. The horses were unloaded and taken to separate pastures. The stallions in one, the mares and young foal in another, and the yearlings were kept in another. It wasn't long before the different horses were put up for adoption or set up in breeding program. Everything seemed to work out fine especially since it was the horse that chose the owner not the other way around.

RULES
        - Keep the CS rules.
        - You are allowed two free adoptable horses a day.
        - Horses have no limit to their breeding slots.
        - No rudeness, complaining, arguing, or spamming.
        - All forms must be filled out fully and correctly.
        - Don't get mad if you don't win a horse.
        - No unnatural colors unless the characteristics say otherwise.
        - Keep rare colors rare by only ordering one rare marked or colored horse a week. This is subject to change.
        - I have the right to change the rules and ban people.
        - Please do not ask to become staff.
        - We have no limit to the amount of RHM you can own.
        - We do customs.
        - Breeding orders are available if open.
        - Only Chrycephalus Horse's with 'adopt me' signs are up for adoption.
        - Payments for customs depending on the rarity is 1 wishlist pet or more.

Characteristics:
      Solid colors for the most part.

Spotting if it ever happens is extremely rare and is not usually passed down.

Brindle [nonwhite] markings and dun markings can be seen more often than any other.

White body markings apart from facial are rare and not usually seen though there is a higher chance of seeing them than there is of seeing spotting.

The eye color could be any color though mix matched eyes are rare and well sought out for.The rarest color being a mixture of purple, green and blue called Opal even rares than the color Fire Opal.Fire Opal is a combination of red, green, and amber.

White and albino horses never happen and only dark grey horses are allowed.

Dark facial and body markings like the color black are often seen and are quite common and natural to this breed.

Blood red markings are also seen and are natural. They are uncommon and are quite beautiful. Most commonly seen of these markings is the bloody facial and the bloody shoulder markings.

Tan markings are rare especially if they are light colored markings.

Tenting is also common especially with certain bases. Some colors are blue, purple, red and green.

Black horses with or without tenting are most favored because certain markings pop out more on them.

Chimera markings for these horses are not genetic mutations but are natural markings and are quite beautiful. Certain combinations though are quite rare especially the ones with white markings. The rarest of them all has more white in it than all the others; it is called Calico. Most Calico chimeras if not all are found with mix matched eyes and it is seldom ever seen with both eyes being the same color.

The horse stand up to anywhere between 15hh and 16.3hh.

The horses just like the Morgan horse who is believed to be one of their descendants can do every discipline a horse can. They are great for riding whether for pleasure or sport, they are good strong work horses, and they make great carriage horses. They are also amazing jumpers.

They are great with kids and are gentle though because of their history they seem fierce and if provoked they will attack. Also it always seems if these horses are agitated though most of the time they aren't

BREEDING
        open/closed
        Code: Select all
        [center][b]-BREEDING-[/b]
        Username:
        Link To Mother:
        Link To Father:
        Permission Slips(optional):
        Artist:[/center]

Customs
        open/closed
        [center][b]-Custom Order-[/b]
        Owner:
        Name:
        Breed:
        Height:
        Color:
        Markings:
        Reference Picture:
        Preferred Artist:
        Other:[/center]

STAMPS & AFFILIATES

PM me if you want to be an Affiliate or have a stamp!
Last edited by Ariana Black on Sat May 09, 2015 6:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrycephalus Horse Adopts

Postby Baby bunnies! » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:22 pm

mark!
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sat May 09, 2015 2:37 pm

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2631979][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/291go42.png[/img][/url]

Made a stamp for them <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sat May 09, 2015 3:05 pm

mark! love these lines :3
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 am

Mark soooo hard...
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shep » Wed May 13, 2015 2:10 pm

mark
Shep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Thu May 14, 2015 10:09 am

awesome Lone Wolf
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:45 pm

These are soo purty ;o;
-Mark
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Fri May 27, 2016 9:53 am

-Custom Order-
Owner: kiwilady
Name: Zaritian
Breed: Chrycephalus
Height: 15.2hh
Color: ref - if allowed
Markings: ref if allowed
Reference Picture: https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4258807_f520.jpg except with black instead of the white so like black and palimino
Preferred Artist: any
Other: could you possibly tell me if i am not allowed to order this as a custom
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri May 27, 2016 10:02 am

*stares trying to figure it out.* It is ok just not sure how to do it
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me