Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby Tea.Time » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:13 am

How long have you been a member?: 7 and a half years something like that

What are your favorite things about the site?: the vast variety of pets.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
best - Getting so many nice gifts from other users, and becoming on of the Artists and the year I pulled the ur tiger dog out of the random back on re-release day.
Worst - Gifting my only ur malk to someone else because of there bad time, requesting if they ever decided to not keep it they gift it back to me, finding out later that they traded it away and i'll never actually get it back.

Most memorable trade you've had?: a trade in which Lake Petal wishlist bombed me and gave me back the pps skeleton dog I had long ago regretted trading, along side a tone of other lovely babies.

Favorite pet?: Arawn <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I will do off site Trading for Aywas [items and or gp]
ImageImageImage
(#12) ..-
Tea.Time
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayashi » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:59 pm

How long have you been a member?:
Since Oct 22, 2011. Joined right in the middle of the Halloween event and have fallen in love with it ever since. :3 A friend had told me about this site once, but I was reluctant to join at first, it seemed like just another Neopets at first. But I gave it a shot, and have never regretted it. ;3

What are your favorite things about the site?:
Role plays. My friend that mention the site to me before, offered to RP with me here instead of though email. That was my first time Rping, and I have grown quite a bit from writing a string of sentences to lengthily sometime almost book like paragraphs. My coding and such has greatly improved as well.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:
Hmm, the bad would have to be the few people I have had to block because they were harassing me about a character I created or were just a jerk because I did not agree with them on a subject. Best would be joining all the Halloween events and some of the fun summer ones, like the Egypt and the Beach one. And it's always fun to get the older pets on the Christmas event.

Most memorable trade you've had?:
Cream of the crop would have to be this one. I was looking for the rabbit for ages and no one would trade with me for the ones that did have it. And then, all of a sudden, out of the blue a user by the name of charmens read that I was looking for this rabbit in my trade rules, and flat out GIVES me this rabbit on the condition I never trade it. I have keep the promise to this day and am loving my little skull bunny to this day.

Favorite pet?:
Ahhh, so many. But my favorite 'pet' is more like pets. I loved the 2011 Chinese New Years pets the moment I saw them. But because I joined in Oct, I did not have a single one. So when I had enough rare and uncommon pets, I began hunting a good 5-8 months, trading or bartering with other users to 'catch them all'. Once I had them, I named them all after one of my favorite anime, Fruits Basket. :3
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cookies. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since Feb 21, 2011. Which makes this year my 5th year here!

What are your favorite things about the site?: The people here in general. Big fan of the art here. You can come here to just browse through the pets and yet have a very refreshing chat with someone!

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Getting rare pets, and finding out I gave out a lot of rarest/omg so rare to my sister before hahahaha

Most memorable trade you've had?: All the gifts people have given me!

Favorite pet?: Image
Pet's name: Gift
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
cookies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byefelcia87 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:25 am

I have been a member a very short time. But in this short time I have come to make more connections with my friends! Thanks Tess for creating this amazing website :)
HELLLO! I AM BYEFELCIA87 (MADE THAT MISTAKE PURPOSELY) I LIKE 5SOS, BIG HERO 6, MY FRIEND TY!!!
byefelcia87

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koben » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:09 pm

How long have you been a member?: i have had an account since jul 08 but i have been adopting pets since april 08
What are your favorite things about the site?: that it became an account based pet collection site - i would have lost all my pets if not
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: i have kept to myself mostly so i dont have any
Most memorable trade you've had?: i don't remember
Favorite pet?: Image - its more the items than the pet i have long forgotten what the pet actually was
koben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowedful » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi :D I've been a member for almost 8 years, I remember the early doggies and pets and compare them to the ones now - wow, the artists have grown over the years and it's amazing to see the beautiful creations every month (for 8 years now!!). So thank you so much for making this super addictive site where i can collect cool animal pictures in peace <3
As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Bowedful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phecat » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:35 pm

How long have you been a member? I've been a member since July 2011... so for 5 years

What are your favorite things about the site? I've met some really super people while I've been here, and helping others with their wishlists... and gift bombing

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS? Running into some people that are just plain rude and mean. Thank goodness there aren't that many.

Most memorable trade you've had?: Someone gifted me one of my all time dreamies

Favorite pet? Too hard of a question... I have so many favorites!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CS!!! I notice the date of 4/7... if that's the date, then my daughter has the same birthday!!
Phecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternamax » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 am

How long have you been a member?: since 2012.
What are your favorite things about the site?: the pets
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: this one forum game called free the kitten or smth
Most memorable trade you've had?: don't remember
Favorite pet?:Image
Pet's name: it's ironic.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
eternamax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby correlate. » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm

How long have you been a member?: I've been a member since 2008! So that's eight years, wow! :)
What are your favorite things about the site?: My favorite things about the site are the drawing board, the RP forums, and of course the pets! That's why I joined after all, to adopt those cuties.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Some of the best memories I had here was getting compliments on my drawings as well as having wonderful experiences on the RP boards! As for worst, it's probably all the times I had crushing embarrassment at not getting replies to topics I started myself haha.
Most memorable trade you've had?: I traded someone a bunch of uncommon pets for a rare pet they wanted.
Favorite pet?: I have a whole group dedicated to them. But if you're asking about types available, I am unfortunately biased toward the most common favorite (likely) - the dog.

~ Thanks for eight years, moderators! ~
signed correlate.
correlate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raisins. » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 am

How long have you been a member?: I remember 2 years ago whenever I went to my friend's house we would play chicken smoothie on her account and I have only made an account for one month since I forgot it but then I saw a video on YouTube.
What are your favorite things about the site?: All the different kinds of pets, I just wanna squeeze them tight!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I got scammed by my rare but then I got a very rare.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Somebody included an incredibly long story in the trade, but they gave me a 2009 rare sitting cat for free.
Favorite pet?: It HAS to be this guy Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxhello! i am raisins. but you
xxxcan call me rais for short.
xxxi love to draw and write so
xxxi will mostly be in oekaki
xxxand the writing category.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄
▀▄