Looking for Human / Feral Art (look inside)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Looking for Human / Feral Art (look inside)

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 am

Please Message us with examples do not post here.
Also do not draw anything with out first messaging us. Any art done before we have discussed anything will be considered a gift and will receive no payment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay know Mortals as all ways we are on the look out for art, We have several characters who you can try and we are adding one more to this list my twin sister Angel ( if your wondering this is Angelus ). We do ask that you read this first part as it tell's you what we like but I'm going to let my host take over for this.

We are quite picky when it come's to our art and we except high quality for what we offer.
We are open for a pose of your choose as long as you take in to account there personality.
Art type is also up to you anything from a full body to sketch.
When we have something in mind we will bump the thread with what we are after and what we are offering but other than that you can choose your own payment method from the list that is coming below.

Know you will sometimes run across use asking for art of certain people with certain Anime characters from a certain show it's just as a bit of fun from RP's we have done. We can offer slightly more if you want to do these one's ( we have one with Angel you can try once we get to her)

Know for the payment method.
We can offer two types.
C$ Current balance: C$ 12
or Rare's and Very Rare's.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=48896
C$ are the most your going to see as it's easy for us to part with ( we do like our pets )
Rare's and Very Rare's we are a bit more weary with as we work with an artist's set price not of our back.

If your interested please message do not post here.

These next parts are going to be the characters you can choose from.

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:05 am, edited 92 times in total.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aries the Fallen Angel.

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 am

Aries is my Fallen Angel and it will be very hard to please me with art of this guy.
We do have a human form image we drew but you will need to message us for it.

Name:Aries
Species: Fallen Angel.
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Hair: Blond shoulder lengh but uneven at the front.
Personality: Never smile's often seen with a sad expression on his face. He is often thought of as distance from the other's only showing anything towards Angelus and Angel.
Cloth's: Black or blue jean's with a red or white t-shirt he wears a long black leather jacket to hide his wing's but seems as I want his wing's showing this not needed.
Others: He has his left ear pierced twice once at the bottom and one at the top. His right ear is pierced once at the bottom.
He has a red ribbon on his right arm that goes up to his elbow and a studded wrist band on his right wrist.
He has two ear ring's in his left ear and one in his right.
Color mostly black with brown and white its blond on his neck and shoulders :P
His wings are pure black but the feathers fall out. He is constantly tormented by his memories so is never smiling the only one's who get him to smile is Angelus or Angel.

If you need anything else feel free to message me.

Wolf Aries one my host drew.
Drag to URL bar for full image.
And one with the wing's ( host's first Winged wolf )

[center]
Art by BlackDreams
You amazingly amazing person I can not thank you enough I dont think one has ever shut the mouth of this vampire before ( except for one other of Lioden) with this art I dub the AMAZING and am for ever in your debt.
She said it right this is a stunning piece and really does Aries justice again thank you.

Once your Guardian Angel I turned my back upon the light when I fell for you.
I promise I will be with you always now and forever through the darkness of night and the light of day.

Think these two pieces go pretty good together don't you think.
This one was done for use by victoriadb on Lioden ( Angelus Gaston on there as well )Image
The she wolf with the spiked collar is Angelus.

Aries my Fallen Angel by adeli_123a

As I said it's going to be hard to please me but you can give it a try.[/center]

Art by others

By ki-neko animura

Bold4195

BlizzardClaw

Art by Utterly

CS user made base colored like Aries

Art by purplepandaj
This is so cute thank you.

Art by Mintey8

Aries Plush from of Lioden
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zack the Fun Loving Trickster

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 am

Zack is our newer boy a Half Vampire Half Kitsune.

Name: Zack
Species: Half vampire half Kitsune
Eye Color: Amber even when human
Hair: Messy black come's to just below his ear it's edged with white.
Cloth's: He wear's mostly jean's and t-shirt's because as he put's it there more hard wearing. He has a short black leather jacket he caries with him.
Personality: He is bubbly and out going and often has a cheeky grin on his face for something he has just done or is planing on doing. A trickster as well he often gets in to trouble from Angelus for pulling some form of prank on her and the other's. He will loose his temper if wound up enough and when he dose it's not pretty.
Others: His left ear is pierced and he has a piece missing from a fight. Unlike the other's he has no trinkets or anything on.
He keep's his ears and tail even in human form.
Even though he is half vampire Zack doesn't need blood as much as the other's choosing to feed only when he needs to.
He is shunned and out cast by other pure kitsune's and some vampire's because of what he is. He dose hold some magic from his Kitsune parent and this is what he use's to course the mischief he gets up to.
Past: Unnone.

Zack Kitsune form
Drag to URL bar for full image.
Fox form:
Normal fox: All black except the tips of his ears and tails and under his neck and on his chest which is white.
Kitsune fox form: Double tail with red ear and tail tips, red line's below and above eyes longer neck fluff with red down the back of his neck.
Reference I used for the fox.
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn ... 436738.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/C ... ure002.jpg uncolored random Kitsune with doodled wolf Angelus.

Know enjoy Zack and his oddness :lol:
I asked a friend of mine during a role play what she thought of Zack her answer he remind's me of Zack Fair from Final Fantasy. Val you have that image stuck in my head know thank you very much best friend.
Angeal's words "Zero attention span, restless as a little puppy"

[center][i]Art by adeli_123a

Art by Birdsnest

Art by Others

Art by purplepandaj
So cute thank you

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:06 am, edited 22 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The One and Only Angelus Gaston

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:42 am

Know it's my turn

Angelus Gaston New and improved.
Name: Angelus Gaston
Species: Vampire
Eye Color: Ice Blue or Amber
Hair: Black going to her hips Ice blue framing her face ( it's a long story involving a Bleach RP)
Cloth's: Jean's ether black or blue, sleeveless t-shirt or she dresses in Gothic attire with a long black leather jacket depend's on her mood.
Personality: Loud mouthed, obnoxious, rude can be antisocial though will make friends with people like her.She can also be quite charming at time's though this is when your going to get bitten.
Others: The wolf form is a genetic thing passed down in her family ( sort of like a werewolf but can change at will) and there isnt just her, there are many people out there all different animals.
Has a nick in left ear were her brother shot at her ( I annoyed him ).
Music:
Her taste in music varies depending on her current mood but it mostly consists of bands such Evanescence, Within Temptation, Bullet for my Valentine anything with a decent beat.

Wolf form.
Pure Black with amber or Ice Blue eye's
Red Studded collar with a four point pendent with a ruby set in the middle.
Wears a black or red wrist band on left wrist.
Can find images below.

Know we said we would ask for art of certain people with certain Anime Guys from Certain Anime's well my main one is Seto Kaiba from the Anime Yugioh ( I love this guy get over it )

Kaiba's description.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/seto.htm
Can get more pictures but don't want to go over board.

By Gingler thank you.

This amazing piece is by LemonSoup your amazing thank you.

I think you killed my host with these.
By Dhanus
By Dhanus
And I think I'm done * crashes on floor and doesn't move*

Please message me if interested in doing this as I am very very picky with this kind of thing.

Art by Others

Angelus
Art by wildwolfspiret

By ki-neko animura
By ki-neko animura
Ready to go do something you armed me with a pickax.

Other art for me by player's on Lioden.

Ulquiorra and Angelus By Gilldan

Aries and AngelusAlso by Gilldan

Aries and Angelus by belt_the_sea from Lioden
I love this art and the person who did it for me will be for ever in my heart.

Art by purplepandaj

I dont like to type alot about myself prefering to leave a story to unfolded in an RP ( or over PM if you need more information) so sorry if this seems a little scarce.

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 15 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Twin Angel Gaston

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 am

I said I had a twin my host decided to use my base but wasnt neat we were mostly just interested in the hair color and the ears and tail.

Name: Angel Gaston
Eye Color: Blue or Amber
Hair: Pure white edged with Black right the way around
Cloth's: Dresses Gothic nothing else.
Personality: She has a calmer personality to her sister choosing to join the fight when she is needed rather than start it.Like her sister the charm that comes with her vampire side come in handy for an easy meal.
Others:
Angel is the older of two and a few inches taller than her sister
She wears a black leather chain with small black leather spike's the other half to Angelus pendent on it.
Her hair can change back to black but she sooner have it white and black so she doesn't get mixed up with her sister.
She has a cat called Gabriel who is pure white with blue eyes.
Like Angelus she does have a wolf form.
Music:
Unlike her sister her music is primarily Gothic Rock.

Wolf form

Angel's main Anime guy are both the Bakura's ( Yami and Ryou Bakura ) from the anime Yugioh.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/yami_bakura.htm
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/bakura.htm

We would like some art of Angel so if your interested drop us a message.

Art of Angel

Plushy pal by Limestone

Click on the image to go straight to the page.

Art by HanniBun yay Angel and Bakura

My Host's soul is in a jar on your porch.

Art by purplepandaj
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art of both Aries and Zack done by others.

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 am

Gone shove the art people have done of these two together here. Zack is Aries best friend and the only person he like's beside's me and Angel.

Zack and Aries
By TheBobCat aka justdrawinproduction's

By Gingler.
This is amazing Gingler thank you.

Angelus and Aries
Art by lizziecat1279

Thank you so much for this it's not very often I'm lost for words but this is truly a stunning piece.

Art of me and my butt sister Angel done by others.

art by Enjyka

Art by Mintey8

Group art

Art by SweenTrash

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hikaru

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 am

Meet Hikaru my Riu-Shi a speices created by catsmaycry.
He is based of an arctic fox.
He is the size of a shetland pony
Personality: Shy, elusive.

Midnight a fog had begun to settle over the small Japanese village, humans slept in there warm cozy beds the odd cry of nocturnal animals broke the silence.
A single lone lantern suddenly appeared out of the fog strapped to the back of a rather strange looking creature. The lantern he carried bobbed from side to side giving of a warm but eerier glow as the creature who held it vanished then reappeared as the mist swirled and grew thicker.
He stood still large ear's twitched as he listened for any sound's of humans who could be approaching, hearing no one he made his way towards the alter tail's twitching in the breeze as he walked and he lifted his muzzle as he caught the sent of the food left by the humans in the village as an offering to him, for you see this creature with it's odd cargo of the single lantern strapped to it's back guide's the souls of those who have recently passed on.
He stopped in his track's as he approached the alter which had been laid out for him a single lone figure crouched over the stone placing more fresh fruit on the alter she had also laid what smelt like fresh flower's on the grave's," why would someone be out this late" he thought to himself watching this dark haired woman who seemed oblivious to his silent approach, he stopped when she suddenly turned blue eyes shone as she smiled and stood up," did she see me" he thought the breeze ruffling his thick fur as he watched her walk of the fog enveloping her as it had enveloped him as he first appeared .
He approached the alter seeing what this strange human had laid out for him a small pang of admiration tugged at his chest, she had seen him more than once the soft glow of the lantern grew a little brighter as he read the name written on the soft parchment.
Hikaru meaning light or radiant.
" Noone has ever given me a name before" he thought looking over his shoulder the fog to thick know to see her he closed his eyes,
" Hikaru " he whispred letting the fog envelope him the last thing to vanish the little lantern used to guide the dead.
The village would never know of this strange visitor only that the offering's they left would be gone by the time that the sun would brake the horizon and they passed on stories of the single lantern seen when one of there own had passed on.

But one person knew who she is you will never know.

We know it's not perfect but we are still trying to work it out it's just a little something for know.

If you would like to draw some art of him feel free to do so just note The accessories are NOT optional.

Art of Hikaru

Art by ☩ Sauron ☩

This is absolutely amazing thank you.

Art by Sanivisu

Love this thank you Sanivisu

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 21 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelus's Assassin's Creed stuff's

Postby Angelus Gaston » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Noone know's this but she been used quite alot in Assassin's Creed Role Play's ( if you dont like the fact of how I am tough )
I will be putting up her Assassin's Creed profile and yes she is still a wolf shifter it thing ( and vampire when used with friend done all through the Assassin's Creed series and dudes is it fun )

So this part will be for my Assassin's Creed art work

Name: Angelus
Species: Human ( vampire )
Hair: Black kept tied back with a few lose strands that show under the hood.
Eyes: Light blue.
Personality: A wise cracking Assassin with an attitude problem.She doesn't care how big you are she will still have ago.
Ability's:
Master of blade's and unarmed combat though she still isn't perfect she can hold her own.
Can turn in to a wolf though it doesn't always help when you get caught ( roof walking wolf ever seen that ) it helps to eavesdrop when you have the ears.

Other:Her ability to turn in to a wolf doesn't help in anyway apart from the added bonus in a fight or eavesdrop if often earns her some stick from her Brothers who often ended up flat on there butt's. The ears and tail are a constant thing her ears are often hidden beneath her hood unless it's down, her tail the only thing visible it gives the wolf girl an advantage with her mood's.
She knows nothing outside of the Brotherhood so anything new is often meet with suspicion and a little hostility so when she is paired with a new recruit just like her fur will fly.

Past: She was taken to Masayf( sorry if I got it wrong ) when she was just a kid by her mother when a group of renegades attacked her village.The other Assassin's were hoping that she would come back for her but when she dint they took her in raising her like one of there own. The young wolf girl learnt fast often doing better than her male counter parts of the same age though she did often find herself in trouble due to a tongue that was as quick as her blade she was still loved by those who had raised her.

(The Vampire side of her used with my friend's is a result of her being turned by a young recruit she was working with during a mission I wont post it unless you want to know )

Present: Were she is know you will never know till it's to late.

It's still not finished but I cut my finger on a knife ( see don't play with Knives kiddies even adults have accidents) and it stings like crazy to type.

First Assassin's Creed piece drawn by the Amazing -Aurora [so CHEAP] from Wajas

Link to her da account
This is super amazing even for a sketch thank you infinatly.

Art by Zether from Wajas.

Art by Elentari
This is amazing thank you.
Link to there art shop Magic pencil art shop
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calibe The Egyptian Vampire.

Postby Angelus Gaston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 am

Right so I'm going to be using this part for the guy who might as well have been Angelus's Sire a Vampire by the name of Calibe who in all respect and honesty is my oldest character's.

Human Art by the amazing Zera
link to there art shop

Name: Calibe ( Real Name Unknown )
Eye Color: Brown or Amber
Hair: White Blond short ( about Zack's length but lighter than Aries's hair color )
Job: Door man of The Under World Club.
Cloth's: Jeans ( any color ) and a shirt which always has the top three buttons undone, unless he is working then it's black trouses and white shirt with black tie.
Jewelry: Egyptian in origin he wears a few different bracelets and chokers as well as few ring's and ear ring's.

Personality: Calibe take's a lot of thing's in stride having seen a lot he is often unfazed by thing's that happen around him.
He is mature for his looks his age often coming through when he speak's which earns him some stick from the youngsters who frequent the club.

Past: Not a lot is none about him other than he is originally from Egypt and older than most of the others ( Even Zack )

Present: He currently work's as a doorman for The Underworld Club a bar frequented by all manner of dark creatures who wander the night.

Others: He took in the wayward Angelus after she turned up teaching the younger vampire everything he could whilst she was in his care (after he tried to eat me ) he is the closest thing to a Sire she has often being referred to as such by her and other's who know him.
He is well versed in History and Literature as well as Art and Music teaching Angelus a lot about his home land and it's history.
Has a fondness for calling Angelus Creature or Pet.

He does have an animal form though Calibe is different in the fact he wasn't born as a True Blood ( its a long agonizing story I don't want to bore you with ). Color wise he is similar to a normal Timber Wolf but is smaller and lighter built, roughly the size of a German Shepherd with the thick coat of a Border Collie. He has odd eyes in this form his right eye is blue his left eye is brown. Angelus often referring to him as a German Shepherd , Collie it thing. I love his Animal Form and it's pretty amusing with the Egyptian Jewelry.

Art Will Go Here.

By TaroMisaki
This is amazing thank you so much.
Link to there art shop
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All ways looking for art ( offering C$260 ) .

Postby Angelus Gaston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 am

Its nice when you can sleep were ever though napping on the floor in sun light is no fun * musings of a tired British vampire*
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery