:: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

:: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::

Postby Vallkyriie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Mythical Realms is a new Impressive Title server based on the original IT code. We hope to offer as much new content to the table and a very active roleplaying community along with it. Without giving away too much, we have a lot of new maps as well as several old favorites that are either slightly the same or completely redone. As you explore the vast world of MR the lore and stories of the lands will unfold. We also offer some new original markings, player models, items and dual-eyes for customization. We're working on adding NPCs, quests, and shops and hope to have them upon release or in a future update. Pvp will also be a thing in designated areas. There's a lot of new ideas that have been put into MR already and more to come, some of which I've mentioned earlier. What sets us apart from some IT servers is our acceptance of player made maps. Within certain submission guidelines and standards, players will be able to add their map to the game and have it accessible publicly in the main map called Spiral of Visions. This is an amazing opportunity for other players to make their own maps for roleplayers or if you really want to show off your skills(of course staying in the rules). We want our server to be as friendly as possible toward roleplayers. If you love to roleplay, come join and even if you don't, still stop on by there is still a place for you within our open community!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Where can I play it?

There isn't a download for it quite yet, but you can register on our forums (mythical-realms.freeforums.net) for updates. There will also be updates on here if you want to take a quick look every once and a while.

Will roleplay be active on this server?

Of course! Roleplay is one of our main aspects. In fact, all of our maps are centered around roleplaying. You may find yourself wandering a land and you find a nice cave to settle in. You and a friend could totally roleplay where ever you want.

Where can I sign up?

You can sign up on our forums: mythical-realms.freeforums.net

Do you have a discord?

Oh ya! Go check it out!: https://discord.gg/PBj72uK

Are you seeking staff?

Yeah! We're only looking for modelers, coders and map makers. It's only on a small scale currently, so you can learn more here if you're interested. Feral Heart and inexperienced map makers are welcomed! This is a good opportunity to learn IT map making. You just need the drive and willingness to learn.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What you can expect from Mythical Realms!

⋆ Unique player models
⋆ Unique and edited player animations
⋆ Player fur texture
⋆ A huge world to explore
⋆ 20 + unique maps upon release
⋆ Lore and realm history
⋆ NPCs
⋆ Shops and currency
⋆ Leveling System
⋆ Over 50 unique markings for each body part
⋆ Dual Eyes
⋆ Unique items and prey
⋆ Pvp
⋆ Small Easter eggs to find
⋆ Player submitted maps
⋆ Unique new weather cycles
⋆ Lunar cycle
⋆ Lots of unique particles and 'shards'
⋆ Roleplaying!!!
⋆ Active and friendly staff
⋆ Events, games, and contests

Here are some teaser images! :))

Vallkyriie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::

Postby Vallkyriie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:37 am

Extra Page for other things
Vallkyriie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Leijon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:49 am

We've been hard at work on creating the vast lands of the game. Expect some other progress and teaser images of other things in the future.

Last edited by Nepeta Leijon on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not actively on this site anymore tbh. maybe i'll be back some day.
Nepeta Leijon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Leijon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:30 pm

[center]Lots of progress being made on the game! If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We also welcome you to join our Discord or forums to chat, meet us and keep up to date on progress and eventual Closed Beta testing in the future.

Some prey and player model teaser images. You can see our original fur texture, mane shading, flower crown item and one of our manes here. Also other then having feline and canine body options for players we now have our own original deer body and head options!

Nepeta Leijon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Leijon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Our staff team has been hard at work. Have a small preview of some of our original mane options for player customization.

We also have a new forum layout that's a lot easier on the eyes and more organized. Also have another playable animal body in the works too. Wonder what it could be? ;3
Nepeta Leijon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Leijon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:52 am

Finished our revision version of the original IT map, Really Big. Only similarity is the namesake for tribute. So here's some final screenshot teasers of the map as I move on to other maps to work on for the vast world of MR.

Nepeta Leijon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Sat May 19, 2018 7:33 am

There's two MR sites one is a chatlands site the owner is Wishspell, is thus MR from Wishspell's MR or totally different?
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me