Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #615

Postby Yugi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:12 pm

This batch is UFA!
Please click here for more information!

I don't think I'll be drawing the bone shell trait again any time soon, let alone with an injured hand LOL >>,,

These two were a very interesting combination to do! I really wanted to incorporate all of the skeleton markings possible on this bab as it seemed really fitting for the bone shell trait ^^)/

Owner: tenlittlesoldierboys
Name: Azaiah

Lay Day: N/A
Hatch Day: N/A
Mature Day: 1/7/2017
*Growth to adult used*

Parents wrote:
Mother
Father

Nobody
Loa

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:Bone Shell - Inherited - Event Rare
Last edited by Yugi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #615

Postby Razors » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:39 pm

This is...absolutely beautiful Yugi. I was unsure, myself, how well this would turn out given the colors. Like always, you worked your magic! You never cease to amaze me <3 (Hope your hand feels better soon ): )

I may have to steal this one...lol

This viscet is going UFA.
The pairing was an OOC breeding so there are no requirements family wise.

Basics to the form shall be...

Name:
Art: (Min 0 - max 3) (I request that any art you make for this contest, if any, to go to the winner.)
Personality: (Min 200 words - no max)
Absolutely anything else you want to tell me about this character!

Coding is okay, the main focus would be character development. You are not limited, word wise, and I love to read, so feel free to go crazy! You can add stories, friends, family, whatever you want!

The end date will be Jan 22. (Possible extensions upon request.)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Ahh, you're much too sweet, Razors! Thank you ^^ I'm certain my hand will be as good as new tomorrow; thankfully it's nothing serious, just a case of me not looking where I put my hand when I reach into a drawer filled with potentially dangerous objects x-0,,

They were a lot of fun to do, and I was super happy to be able to snag their batch x-) You're doing such a kind and generous thing as well by letting others try out for this viscet c:

I wish everyone who enters the best of luck! I'm excited to see all of the forms and ideas being presented ^u^
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 am

Looks Awesome Yugi! You did a great job on this babe... nnnn... now I kinda want to try out. XD Also hope your hand is better. I've accidentally reached into my art drawer before, forgetting that I had a bunch of very sharp sculpting tools in it, so I can feel you there. X3

Marking to watch for now Razors, got babes open for relationships if anyone needs some. Just pm me! :D
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:11 am

Birth/Real Name: Nazar
    Meaning: Derived from the word nazar, the name of an amulet known as the "evil eye stone" used to ward off evil.

Pseudonym: Kerberos
    Meaning: Greek version of the name Cerberus, meaning "demon of the pit." In mythology, this is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the entrance to Hades.

Personality: -Min 200 words-

Accessories: Two White leather armor pieces from paw to mid arm. In a deep bloody red, نذر can be found on the top side. X - General Idea
    Art:

Extas:

----------------------------------------------------------
Nazar is a demon in the underground, he was hatched from an orphaned egg raised by the half-dragon who is daughter of the ruler. He was born with green eyes, not the solid black all full demons are. He is what they call a "partial demon." The daugher of the ruler of the underworld was very ashamed of raising this partial, being a full herself, but goes on anyway, even though demons are not normally nice, she knows she cannot just let this young demon fend for itself- she needs others to know she can be trusted to be a good leader. She tells him about the time traveling powers he might develop, but also warms him that no partial has ever gotten to the future safely. She teaches him fighting and gives him armor. During a daily training, a blairing horn sounds. Angels are attacking. He realizes he is falling in love with the rulers daughter, even though she isn't a viscet, and when she is out numbered he goes to save her, but fails. Her father and Nazar both rush over, discovering a new feeling at the same time, sadness. Demons shouldn't feel sadness, but she was their everything- her father built his kingdom for himself, but perfected it for her. He couldn't handle it anymore; sadness overtook his whole body and killed him because the new power was too strong. Angels fled as all the demons turned to look at them silently. While all turned away, Nazar limped over to the throne and sat down.

A large, devilish wolflike ghost approached Nazar. "Welcome," this creature said without moving its jaw as it observed Nazar, it continued on "Time is certainly a tricky concept here. You can spend 'years' down here and go back up there but it is like you never left," The ghost would not look at Nazar for his eyes were green. "I don't recommend that you try to time travel forward, there has never been a safe travel with a good outcome for those like you. Partials are never as strong as fulls, but have fun as the ruler, for now."
Last edited by padaleckii on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 am

----- dropping out -----
Last edited by elliott. on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:44 pm

-
Last edited by fromage on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Form wrote:
Header Image wrote:[img]Art%20Here[/img]
The Basics wrote:: Name :
Ozymandias

: Gender :
Male

: Art :
(Min 0 - max 3)
Maybe?

: Personality :
(Min 200 words - no max)
WIP

: Playlist :
To Zanarkand
[url=||||]Viva La Vida[/url]
WIP

Diving Deeper wrote:Stuff for me.
Percy Shelley's "Ozymandias". Find that paper. Use it to pretty up.
Was a king who ruled the rival kingdom to Midas's. Captured Midas's kingdom after he ran away due to his gift/curse.
Has no real abnormal power, though he does partake in voodoo and other paranormal activities.
His people hate him, yet they fear him too much to do anything about it.
The bark is worse than the bite.
Could be worse.

Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Epazote (The Alchemist)

Postby Piefan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Name: Epazote - a culinary herb sometimes used in medicinal contexts, though overdoses have also caused death. They aren't actually sure what message they were trying to send across when they chose it.
Nicknames: They don't like other people using nicknames, but in internal monologues and the like, they do sometimes call themselves "Paz". It's not even pronounced the same way as their full name, but they like it better.
Occupation: Alchemist - sells their potions for food and other materials. Alchemy's easier than it looks, but nobody's going to believe that, so they make a fair bit of money healing and cursing.
Personality: It's hard for most people to get a good grasp on Epazote's personality - they tend to stand stick-straight, never moving unless to do something, with a permanent semi-scowl imprinted on their features. Some might be able to interpret their body language or speech patterns to figure out what they're thinking, but in general it tends to be hard to guess at their feelings toward anything unless they actively want you to. It doesn't help that Epazote's just a private person in general. They hate the idea of other people knowing too much about them - of having their heart laid bare and letting others judge them as they wish. They might go a little too far on this end, hiding useless facts that nobody cares about ("wow!!! epazote thinks starflowers are pretty!!! let's all mock them for this stunning new revelation!!!!"), but they're adamant on it.

Those two things make it even worse that they're so... unstable. They avoid responsibility (not that it comes by often) like the plague, and for good reason; they crack like an egg under too much pressure, with a threshold lower than most Viscets. Pushed over the edge, they become significantly more expressive - their gestures become somewhat pronounced, their face morphing according to their feelings. Outside of that, though, it remains hard to guess their next action. They might be fierce and violent, picking fights with everyone in their way, or they might be a tearful sobbing wreck, or they might be laughing hysterically in a vain effort to mask their emotions.

That description does seem to paint a rather unflattering image of Epazote, doesn't it? A paranoid, dangerous stoic who might snap at any moment. Just like anyone else, of course, they do have their strengths. As long as they consider themselves safe, they're rather sensible, for one. Thinking several steps ahead, and capable of putting aside past grievances, their decision-making skills are undeniable. Their natural distrust of Viscets is healthy rather than overwhelming, so it's hard to trick them unless you're already someone they happen to know.

Even then, they're guarded. No matter how close you are to them, it's unlikely they'll place their life in your hands, because they know that people aren't omnipotent. Even if someone's pure of heart, incompetence or circumstance might cause someone to accidentally betray Paz - a risk they're not willing to take. They'll only trust someone if they really have reason to, or if it's with something small they could bear losing. This cautious attitude extends to the rest of their life. Epazote's the kind to look before they leap, and while they can make snap decisions if they have to, they prefer to think things over for as long as possible beforehand.

Digging deeper, you'll find that they have a flair for the dramatic. Their lifestyle means they have plenty spare time, and a small but not insignificant chunk of it is spent hunting down cool-looking trinkets and thinking up epic one-liners to tell their visitors. They like the idea that they're viewed as a mystery in the village, similar to those edgy mysterious characters in the stories they love so much. Paz takes stories, sometimes, as payment for their potions on good days when they aren't worried about stocking up food or materials.

Skills:
-Good at repairing stuff (like, carpenting.)
-Pretty great survival skills
-Very familiar with most herbs and etc
-Good with animals
-Quick learner
-They can sorta cook

Weaknesses:
-Weaker than they want you to think
-very bad at expressing themself and reading people; bad at getting people to do what they want
-Their body is extremely stiff; sometimes they ache even bending over to pick things up. Don't even think about asking them to stretch.
-It's a pretty minor thing, but they're terrible at keeping track of time without reminders. They'll notice if the sky's going dark or something, but they'll spend an hour sitting around and assume it's been minutes, or the other way round.

---

Home: Given it was mostly built by a fourteen-year-old Paz with little experience with building, it's very poorly structured/built. The roof is uneven, planks stacked carelessly over each other, and the door could be toppled over with a single strong kick. It's mostly kept together with magic, and it's located in the forest.

Physique: Shorter than they'd like. Average in terms of fat.

Voice: It's hoarse from lack of use, but in the days when Epazote talked more often, it was soft, smooth, and deep.

Accessories: They love cloaks, and would probably wear masks if not for the fact that they already have a... bone shell thing on their head. They think it makes them look cool.

---

Anyone would have been surprised to learn that the dark-furred Viscet strolling through the woods was a child. They were about the right size for one, and their gait was that of a Viscling - clumsy, unused to walking on their hind legs - but their stance was confident, for all that. Far more so than a child had any right to be in a place like this. They didn't falter as twigs snapped under their calloused paws; on the many occasions where they had to backtrack a few paces, they returned to their invisible path with no further ado.

The forest was regarded by many as ominous, with its looming trees and dark shadows. The Viscling knew better. Even with their size, there were few predators large enough to kill them, and even fewer that would try. It was still dangerous, but the risk was mostly mitigated by their familiarity with the land. There was plenty time left till night fell; the dawn had barely passed.

It was noon, though, when at last they stopped, reaching a clearing where stood a hut - or what, they imagined, must have been a hut at one point. At this point, it could barely even be called a building. The timber that had once made up the roof was littered on the ground, and the door was splintered and weak.

They trod carefully when they entered, lowering to walk as a quadruped. Aside from the wooden planks that they nudged out of the way, there were several shards of glass and puddles of unrecognizable, foul-smelling liquid that they had to step around. Even on all fours, though, they didn't have the finesse to dodge all of them, and they squeaked once in a while as something squelched underneath them. They were half expecting to burst into flames each time that happened, but the only noticeable effects were their now-wet paws.

There was a table (was it a table? It looked more like a hunk of wood) at the other end of the room, on which rested a book. They weaved their way through the room to approach it, leaning on their front paws on its surface. Slowly, as if a monster were waiting in its pages to spring out and attack, they opened it.

The cover was faded, but though the pages were yellowed, the words they contained were perfectly legible. Recipes, all written in neat print - not for the stews and jams they were familiar with, but potions. For healing, for cursing, for moving, for feeling. In between those were what looked to be diary entries, explaining the life of its author in florid detail. The Viscling read quickly and with rapt attention, trying to drink in as much information as they could. They probably wouldn't remember more than half of it by the end of the week - they couldn't remember a thing from their attempt just days ago - but they needed to try. Even if they could only make a single potion, the trip would be worth it.

Unnoticed to them, the sun began to sink. The further they read, the more entranced they became. The alchemist had penned down all his thoughts in between recipes, and they felt as if they'd known him themself; they might as well have, with how much they knew about him. His fears, his past, his quirks, his likes and dislikes - all of these were detailed in the diary entries, and they felt an absurd attachment for someone they'd never met.

Surprise filled them when they reached the end, where the penmanship devolved into a crude scrawl. They flicked forward by a few pages - nothing. Every page after that one was empty, not even a word or a dot of ink soiling the paper. Unfazed, they cocked their head and read it aloud: "Ive made mistakes I still regret. Im dying and I dont have anything to remember me by. No legacy no memory no successor. All I have left is hope someonell read this and carry on the business. Tired tired tired. Just wanna- There was more after that, but it turned completely unintelligible, just a curvy line that vaguely resembled words.

The Viscet who ran the orphanage wasn't cruel, but it was hard to keep track of so many children, and the dark-furred Viscling found it all too easy to sneak in and out far after curfew. These days, it was an ability they were glad for.

They'd taken on the dilapidated hut as a personal project, and it was unsurprisingly slow work. All they had to go off was intuition, and the information they'd gotten from the construction workers they occasionally came across. The tools they had were cheap, too - they got an allowance, but even after having saved for years, it wasn't enough for the good quality stuff.

The

and then they started rebuilding the hut and eventually moved in, taking up the mantle of the new alchemist. They lived in solitude at first but eventually someone (probably my ancreta) wandered in, got a potion, and later spread the owrd.

---
Last edited by Piefan on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:08 am, edited 13 times in total.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spyro_Da_Wolf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Name: Hunter
(Sorry if I'm not doing this right, I'm very confused)
Spyro_Da_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me