➴ Swiftclan, Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen with the rabbits?

They invade camp
38%
They stay put
4%
They spread out around the territory
42%
They go away by themselves
17%

Total votes : 24

➴ Swiftclan, Discussion and Forms

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:47 am

Swiftclan Tips

● For bear attacks, run underneath the bear, and bite at the back legs, and if possible, push them over if they happen to be standing. If they are on all four paws, it is easiest to use the leap-and-hold move, but do not try to swipe them at their flanks, you can get easily hurt. For badger attacks you use around the same moves, but you do have the ability to scratch the flank. For foxes, since they have such a small build, it is hard to attack them with common warrior moves, so you use mostly the tail-tug move, flank-scratch move, and the slide-and-scratch move.

● When looking for catmint, look in the old twoleg hut. The easiest way to find juniper berries is by the training meadow. There is a large growth of borage plants located in a patch of woodland next to the small stream. Burdock root is usually just outside of camp in a little patch that is very easy to locate. Comfrey roots can be found either next to the lake, or next to the waterfall. To find dock, you must go to the lushest area of the territory which is the hunting area next to the training meadow. For feverfew grows best at the top of the waterfall. Finding horsetail is a tricky one since Swiftclan territory doesn't consist of any marshy areas, but it is still possible. At the top of the waterfall, if you continue going past the territory a little, you'll be able to find the herb in a small marsh. Tansy can also be found by the twoleg nest, but not directly inside, more in the garden with the catmint. All the other herbs can be found all over the territory, but these are the specific locations of some.

● It is safest, and best if kits do not go anyway near the lake area next to Swiftclan's camp. This tip is especially important right after leaf-bare when all the ice melts, and the lake begins to lose its flat surface. Apprentices shouldn't go to the waterfall right after leaf-bare either without a warrior. These are not specifically rules, but they are safe to follow.

Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:21 am, edited 22 times in total.
gone for good
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➴ Swiftclan, Discussion and Forms

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:48 am

Pebblestream
─────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxXXxxxxXXxxxxxxxx
age; 23 moons
gender; male
future name; ---
desird rank; warrior
rank; warrior
sexuality; straight
personality; pebblestream is quite
friendly, and social. he's very social,
and funny. he can be cold
when needed, and he's quite
protective of his little sister.
parents; mistyrain, toadsnout
siblings; dovepaw
crush; open
xxxxxxXXxxxxXXxxxxxxxx
Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
gone for good
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 am

Dovepaw
─────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxXXxxxxXXxxxxxxxx
age; 9 Moons
gender; female
future name; Dovewing
rank; apprentice
sexuality; straight
personality; Dovepaw is for the most
part very kind,
and loving. She is very
determined to do her duty
as an apprentice/
warrior, and decides to stay
positive in the worst of situations.
She can be sassy,
and sensitive, but she's usually a
good sport.
parents; mistyrain, toadsnout
siblings; pebblestream
crush; open

xxxxxxXXxxxxXXxxxxxxxx
Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
gone for good
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:50 am

mark
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:12 am

RAVENFEATHER

Ref here. Art by me, belongs to me, not for public use.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

By me
←----------------------------------------------→
Name ;;Ravenkit, Ravenpaw, Ravenfeather
Gender ;; Male
Age ;; 40 moons
Rank ;; Kit, Apprentice, Warrior
Crush ;; N/A
Mate ;; N/A
Kits ;; N/A
Mother ;; Smokefoot (Deceased)
Father ;; Hailstorm (Deceased)
Sibings ;; None
Friends ;; ---
Strengths ;; Observant, strong, able to
navigate snow (FlakeClan trait)
Weaknesses ;; Heavy set, reserved,
big feet
Injuries ;; Some scars, they itch if he
does not clean them every day. Missing
right eye
Personality;;
Ravenfeather says what he needs to say and nothing more. Small talk and outbursts are a rare occurrence. This is not out of shyness; rather, he just doesn't care for words. When he does speak it is short and to the point, with others often going so far to describe him as blunt and almost rude. He's a fairly humble cat, accepting criticism and compliments without so much as batting an eyelid.
He specializes in fighting more than hunting, as his large build tends to hinder any stealthy movements. He tries his best, but he'll often end up standing on a twig and breaking it before he's able to get to his prey. In battle, Ravenfeather is a formidable opponent. He's had moons of experience, and knows his way around the battle field better than he knows his way around camp. He lands almost every hit he throws.
Ravenfeather is neither optimistic nor pessimistic; he is very neutral in his approach to things. Some would almost call him a logical mind, though he has been known to follow his heart more than his mind on many an occasion. Because the fur around his scars tends to mat and clump up when left to its own devices, he always starts and ends his day with a thorough bath.
He's a very methodical person. He keeps the same schedule day to day, and very rarely deviates from this schedule.
He always tries to help out, and will often butt in when he sees another cat performing a duty, even if they don't need any help. Over time, this has also made him a pretty good mentor. It also helps that he seems to get along with younger cats better than those his own age.
History;;
Born into FlakeClan, Ravenfeather had a fairly normal kit-hood. He was born as the only kit to a black molly, Smokefoot, and her grey tabby mate, Hailstorm. He became an apprentice at 5 moons, a little earlier than usual so that he could train alongside the other apprentices, who were a moon older than he. His smaller size did nothing to hinder him, and he trained as well as any cat would.
When he was 10 moons old, Smokefoot was lost after a tree fell on her den during a vicious storm. The loss was devastating to Ravenfeather, with it being the first real loss of someone close to him. His father Hailstorm helped him through it, and with time Ravenfeather was to learn that death was a part of Clan life, and to become a warrior, one must power through.
At the age of 14 moons, Ravenfeather became a warrior. He was overjoyed, and made a promise to his father to work harder than all of the other newly-appointed warriors. His joy was short-lived, however. Two moons later, a battle with a group of rogue cats cost Ravenfeather his right eye and his father. The loss of Hailstorm really drove Ravenfeather to retreat into himself, All of a sudden there was no-one he could open up to. Though now he has made peace with his father's death, he is no longer outgoing and optimistic.
He took on his first apprentice, Lynxpaw, at the age of 35 moons. The training was going well, and after 3 moons Lynxpaw was well on his way to becoming a warrior. However, a Clan-cat-turned-rogue by the name of Shadowheart ended Lynxpaw's short life, driving Ravenfeather into a deep depression. He vowed that he would never make the same mistake, and was assigned Raggedpaw as his next apprentice.
Shadow's terrible massacre of the majority of FlakeClan drove the Clan to disband. Ravenfeather left alongside Damp-paw and Palefoot to escape certain death, and the three eventually joined SwiftClan after a moon of searching for a new home.

DAMP-PAW

Ref here. Art by me, belongs to me, not for public use.

By me
Name ;;Dampkit, Damp-paw
Gender ;; Male
Age ;; 8 moons
Rank ;; Kit, Apprentice
Crush ;; N/A
Mate ;; N/A
Kits ;; N/A
Mother ;; Unknown (Deceased)
Father ;; Thornheart (Deceased)
Sibings ;; Lionkit (Missing), Mudkit (Missing),
Raggedkit (Missing)
Friends ;; ---
Strengths ;; Level-headed, quick
thinking, able to navigate snow (FlakeClan
trait)
Weaknesses ;; Gets lost in his own
thoughts
Injuries ;; Scar on his right cheek
Personality;;
Typically the calm and logical cat, Damp-paw is on good terms with all of his brothers, and most cats in general. In particular, he is closest to Mudkit. Described as the "brain" of the kits, his is studious and industrious. He is very good at finding simple solutions to problems, though is a rather reserved cat, so getting this information out of him can be a little difficult.
Though he often seems to spend most of him time observing and learning, he is a very capable fighter when the moment calls for it. His talent as a quick thinker comes in handy, and he's won battles before by confusing his opponent about which move he'll use next.
He is very level-headed, rising to anger almost never and generally never really showing any strong emotions. He is often viewed to be second in command to Lionkit.
He's a hard working apprentice, though is still (and probably always will be) bitter about Ashstar not picking him to be the medicine cat apprentice. He wants desperately to prove himself to his Clan mates, especially now since he has lost all of his family members.
History;;
Born to an unknown mother and a rogue-turned-warrior by the name of Thornheart, Dampkit lived as an unnamed rogue kit until joining FlakeClan aged 4 moons. He received his name because the gradient of his generally unkempt fur gave him a permanent "damp" appearance. His easy-to-get-along-with demeanour meant that he meshed with the other cats of the clan very quickly.
He moved on to become an apprentice of FlakeClan at the age of 7 moons. Just before this, his father was lost to the rogue, Shadow. He became determined to prove himself among his peers. He learned quickly under Dappledshade's strict mentoring, but was devastated that Ashstar had not chosen him to be a medicine cat apprentice. He was forever bitter about it, and it drove a huge rift in his friendship with Rowanbranch.
Shadow's terrible massacre of the majority of FlakeClan drove the Clan to disband. Damp-paw left alongside Ravenfeather and Palefoot to escape certain death, and the three eventually joined SwiftClan after a moon of searching for a new home..

PALEFOOT

Ref here. Art by Beatnik, belongs to me, not for public use.

By me
Name ;;Palekit, Palepaw, Palefoot
Gender ;; Male
Age ;; 43 moons
Rank ;; Kit, Apprentice, Warrior
Crush ;; N/A
Mate ;; Greycloud (Deceased)
Kits ;; Dovekit (Missing), Stormkit (Missing),
Flintkit (Missing)
Mother ;; Snowtalon (Deceased)
Father ;; Ripplepelt (Deceased)
Sibings ;; None
Friends ;; ---
Strengths ;; Fast on his feet, misleading
size, able to navigate snow (FlakeClan trait)
Weaknesses ;; Doesn't always take things
seriously, worries about what others think
Injuries ;; Has a chunk missing out of his
right ear
Personality;;
Palefoot is a huge dork, with a heart as big as a bear. This fluffy, carefree cat tries not to take anything too seriously, fearing he'll become cynical and an annoyance to be around. He gets along best with young cats, making him an excellent father and mentor.
He's a much better fighter than hunter. He doesn't care to follow strategies and specific moves, instead landing blows whenever opportunity strikes. He's unpredictable, merciless, and uses the size his fluff gives him to his complete advantage. Many cats are unsure about fighting him because of how big he looks. He gets his name from how agile he is. He can move incredibly quickly, probably due to his limber build. This also benefits how well he fights; he can land a blow, then be on the other side of the enemy cat before they know what has happened.
Out of all the Clan cats, he's probably one of the most welcoming to outsiders who wish to join the Clan. This probably comes from the fact that his grandmother was a kittypet. However, he feels strongly about being betrayed, something that appeared in him when his mother left the clan to return to her kittypet roots.
He often feels as though he has to prove himself. This started as a kit, but grew to new levels when he was a warrior and his mother left. Though he knows they'll never say it, he feels like there are many members of the clan who feel like he will follow in his mother's pawsteps.
History;;
Born to a white molly named Snowtalon and a grey tabby father named Ripplepelt, his odd colouration comes from the fact that Snowtalon's mother, Belle, was a kittypet. He was small when young, so small that the leader at the time, Pinestar, seriously considered holding him back until he was large enough to compete with the other apprentices. Palepaw was devastated, ad vowed to prove to everyone that he was just as ready as the apprentices who were larger than him. It worked, and after he beat the larger Ravenkit in a fight.
He became a warrior at 12 moons of age. Soon after, his father was killed in a battle, and his mother betrayed the Clan and returned to her kittypet roots, going to live with Belle. Palefoot felt as though she had betrayed him personally, and did not visit her even though she asked. He didn't find out she had died until 7 moons after it happened, but really, he felt no emotion about it.
He became mates with Greycloud, and between them they had three kits: Dovekit, Stormkit, and Flintkit. He was a doting father, up until his mate was slaughtered at the paws of Shadow. Devastated, he begged his children to leave the Clan, and made them promise never to return. He never heard from them again.
Shadow's terrible massacre of the majority of FlakeClan drove the Clan to disband. Palefoot left alongside Damp-paw and Ravenfeather to escape certain death, and the three eventually joined SwiftClan after a moon of searching for a new home.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:51 am

(Reserving leader!)
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:52 am

justice'n'joy wrote:(Reserving leader!)

Sorry, but I think me and the owners will choose who will be leader.
gone for good
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 am

♡Chocolate♡ wrote:

(Any high ranks open?)
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:55 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
♡Chocolate♡ wrote:

(Any high ranks open?)

We'll have to see. I'm going to talk to Catyclaws who she wants to be her apprentice. c:
gone for good
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:33 am

Name: Goldenpaw

Looks:
little_cat_by_chater.jpg
little_cat_by_chater.jpg (179.64 KiB) Viewed 1964 times

Eye Color: green
Pelt Color: Ginger mix with brown and white

Father: Sunpelt
Mother: Blackflower

Brother: Two Brothers
Sister: one Sister

Crush: Open
Past Crushes None

Mate: none
Past Mates: none
Children: none

Wanted Rank: Deputy

Scars: None
Markings: Tabby
Others: Nope

Name: Stepping-glaze

Looks:Image
Eye Color: blue
Pelt Color:White, brown ginger, and grey

Father: Rosetail
Mother: Hawkeye

Brother: None
Sister: None

Past Crushes None

Mate: Open
Past Mates: Hawkpelt
Children: Having three kits

Wanted Rank: There

Scars: A scar on her nose
Markings: None
Others: Nope

Name: Wolfshade

Looks:Image
Eye Color: yellow mix with green
Pelt Color: White and grey

Father: Whitepelt
Mother: Shadeclaw

Brother: None
Sister: one other sister

Past Crushes None

Mate: Open
Past Mates: None
Children: None

Wanted Rank: Leader

Scars: claw marks across his left eye
Markings: none
Others: He wants to be leader.
Last edited by Sunsmoke on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me