Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby sockwearer » Sun May 06, 2018 11:03 am

Darkmoon | She-cat | Pansexual | Location; Camp | Tags; Open

Darkmoon curled up in her nest, trying to keep sleeping. She didn't want to wake up and deal with all her duties. Sometimes she wanted to just sleep forever, never having to wake up and face the struggles of the world.
Last edited by sockwearer on Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun May 06, 2018 11:21 am

Moonpaw tucked her tail over her paws, wanting to sleep. She was tired. She didn’t feel like waking up today, her nest just seemed comforting.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Sun May 06, 2018 11:23 am

Tornadostorm stretched in her nest. Not opening her eyes for a few more moments. When she did, the bright light of dawn made her blink, and she took a minute to adjust to it.

Once she had, she sat up, and looked at the den around her. She noted thoughtfully Featherfall, her littermate's nest was empty. Had she gone out on a dawn patrol? Tornadostorm didn't remember Bluefire assigning her to one last night." Shaking out her long silky pelt, the black warrior slipped out of the den and curiously eyed the camp around her. "Featherfall?" She called in a calm curious voice.

No answer.

She tried padding over to the medicine-cat's den. Maybe Featherfall had a thorn in her nest last night or something. Tornadostorm tried to shove down the tickle of anxiety that tried to wiggle it's way into her heart and thoughts.

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Sealeaf
Vote: None At the Moment

Sealeaf rose from her nest. Something had keep her awake for a while that night, and she was still tired from not getting enough rest. She lazily walked out of the den to get fresh-kill and passed her sister. ”Good morning, Doveleaf.” She yawned. “Whatcha working on?”
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey--bee » Sun May 06, 2018 12:56 pm

---bluefire---deputy---tagged; open
Bluefire cracked open an eye, the morning light piercing through the den walls. She rose, taking a moment to groom her sleep-ruffled fur, before stepping out into the clearing.
 “Good morning,” she mewed to Goldenfur as she sat down in her spot next to the highrock, and began to organize the day’s patrols in her head.
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun May 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Goldenfur

He had given the deputy a small nod in reply to her greeting. However, a thought rose in his mind. "Bluefire? Keep an eye out for anything unusual. Something tells me things aren't right." With that, he stood and hobbled over to the fresh-kill pile to get himself something to eat.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sun May 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Quickstep

Quickstep yawned, stretching out and letting his tail sway as he got up. It was still pretty early in the morning, as it didn't sound like much was going on outside the camp at the moment. Well, that was a bit of a lie, he could hear a bit of activity outside, but it seemed peaceful for the most part. Quickstep walked outside, taking in a breath of the fresh air and stretching his legs for a bit by walking around the camp. It was a nice day, but something had him a bit uneasy and he didn't want to actually wall around outside the camp like he normally would.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Sun May 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Tornadostorm hadn’t found Featherfall in the medicine-cats den... her spine fur fluffed she was feeling a little more desperate. “Bluefire!” She called, loping over to the she-cat. “Featherfall... did you send her on a patrol? I can’t find her..” fear laced Tornadostorm gaze.

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarouhi » Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Juniperpaw
Female Apprentice • Currently in camp • Mentions: bluefire, goldenfur

Sleep was almost too hard to resist, but once the peekings of the sun poked through the den into her nest, she forced herself to her paws and yawned loudly as she pushed herself into the camp clearing. Blinking slowly, her gaze finally landing on the group gathered. ”Morning!” She mewed, her little bobtail poked up. ”Bluefire, Goldenfur.” Juniperpaw nodded to both of them and sat down near them. ”What’re my duties for the morning?”

zarouhi
she/her
adult

❤ benepotentia ❤
my dAmy howrse
vallerianskalons

hobbyist artist
college student
sig & avi by me
Zarouhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm

votes? please keep rping during this phase of the game.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me