Katkins Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Should the adoption limit be changed?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:31 am

No, it's perfect how it is!
No votes
Yes, increase it to allow 3 katkins per user!
43%
Yes, increase it to allow more than 3 katkins per user!
21%
No, but create more opportunities for users to win extra slots!
36%

Total votes : 14

Re: Katkins Fanclub

Postby Shadowflight13 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

The fanclub seems kinda dead... So I am here to revive it with art and questions!! c:

First, art:
This is my katkin Malachite! She is in the goods path, and makes jewelry with gems. :D

Also, questions!
~What does your katkin think about spring?
~Does your katkin have any spring traditions or celebrations?
~Is your katkin in a romantic relationship with anyone? Do they want katkittens?
~What is your katkin's favorite flower?
~What is your katkin's love language?
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

Since Shoshin lives in the desert she hasn't really experience spring in the same way as others. But she is curious about the idea of so many plants coming to life.
It's not really so much as a spring tradition, but when the new dates first form, she and her mother have a picnic underneath the palms.
~Is your katkin in a romantic relationship with anyone? Do they want katkittens?
Shoshin is not currently in a relationship, though she isn't totally adverse to the idea. But she'd rather not have children as she doesn't want to give up her Career path.
Shoshin likes oleander, partly for its vibrant colors and partly for it's deadliness.
Acts of service. Showing her affection through her motions rather than her mouth. Actions speak louder than words!

I love the art btw You put amazing details into the beads and gems.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:59 am

@Shadowflight13 Wow I really like that art o.o I'd low key like some jewelry from her for my katkins xux and yay, questions! :D
@Rohan. Congrats on your first katkin! :3 She is indeed very pretty
@-WillowKist congrats on your third bab, those eyes are so striking -u-

I'd also like to introduce my third katkin, Theodor Mahoney
He's a teacher and he loooves to read books :3 here's his page if you'd like to know more about him. ^u^ I also made him a ru-ru that I'm particularly satisfied with, which is also on his page. C:

Another heads up, Iris and Juliet are looking for a little bit of romance! I am open to headcannons and role play, I kinda prefer rp, but I know a lot of people are busy with school at the moment, but if it helps, I don't mind if you respond slow. ;u;

-Juliet honestly adores spring, aside from her pollen allergies. She loves flowers, so since spring brings back most of the flowers, she absolutely loves it.
-Iris could probably care less about spring. She enjoys fall more.
-Theodor correlates spring with romance, and being the romance sucker he is, he has a little more pip in his step that entire season.

-Juliet does have a tradition where she has a mini bonfire with her friends and she brings her ru-ru, Sunset, and they all kind of make flower jewelry together, and if someone doesn't know how, then she teaches them.
-Iris doesn't really have any traditions for spring lol
-For Theo, he doesn't have a tradition, but he does bring flowers to his mate more often, pretty much almost every week.

-Juliet isn't and neither is Iris
-Theodor is currently in a relationship with Carina

-Juliet loves all flowers, but her favorites are the typical wildflowers you'd find in valleys/fields
-Iris's favorite flower are morning glory flowers
-Theo, being the romantical cliche that he is, particularly favors roses.

-Juliet: Acts of service, because she is quite the 'doting mother' type and always tries to help people out or show that she cares with her actions rather than words
-Iris: Probably quality time because she spends most of her time practicing/training for the Corps as much as she can, so the fact that she would spend her free time with someone she really cares about is kind of a big deal.
-Theo: He's a mixture between gift giving and words of affirmation. He thinks that if he shows his love within his gifts, then maybe his significant other would also feel it through that? And words of affirmation come from his many cheesy love quotes from the occasional romance novel.
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm

@Shadowflight13 Really cute art, I love it! I like the details in the minerals and Malachite is a pretty katkin.
@Sillybob101 Theodor is super cute, like a teddy bear. Congrats on him! His ru-ru has interesting colors.

Whoo, gotta do this for all three: Fei, Lenore, and Hugo.

Fei - Fei definitely gets the winter blues and is very unhappy with snow on the ground, so spring is definitely welcome. He loves to take his pig flock out to the fields with flowers in bloom and just take it all in, putting his soul at ease.

Lenore - She is happy that the winter is finally passing; thank goodness. Now she wouldn't have to freeze her tail off standing in line at a cafe. Although, she is prone to allergy-induced asthma, but it's a good trade-off in her opinion.

Hugo - He prefers the cold weather, surprisingly, and the snow, so he doesn't like spring all too much, but it's not as bad as summer, where he's always having trouble breathing and he's always so hot.

All three end up planting flowers and taking care of them, and overall doing yard work. Sometimes Lenore misses out because she's busy with sculpting or knitting.

Fei and Lenore are a couple and Hugo is their child. <3

Hugo goes with the flow; he doesn't really plan ahead, so, it's a possibility that he may want to settle down with someone, but not soon because he's still young.

Fei - Lily of the Valley

Lenore - Phlox

Hugo - Lilac

Fei - Physical touch, he has a soft spot for hugs and it relaxes him when he's stressed.

Lenore - Words of affirmation, she needs encouragement sometimes and she encourages her family to do new and different things.

Hugo - Gift giving, he's that one friend that would never forget a birthday or a holiday and will end up getting at least something, big or small, for the katkin. It just seems like the polite thing to do, and it makes him happy when others give him gifts.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 pm

So I really wouldn't want this place to die! Meveh seemed to have put a lot of work into designing the species and I really like it. Is there anyone else out there?

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Image
So I really wouldn't want this place to die! Meveh seemed to have put a lot of work into designing the species and I really like it. Is there anyone else out there?

I really like your art! :3
and I agree, I've just been kinda staring at my katkins wanting to rp them with someone but I was kinda shy about saying something here xnx'
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks! I've never really finished a lineless piece before.
I like roleplays, but I'm always afraid to get into one because for the most part they fizzle so quickly. Did you have anything in particular in mind? Cause I really would like to use my girl for SOMEthing.

TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:52 am

Yeah, I'm lying dormant as well. Meveh will probably pick these up again eventually. I really love my Katkins though. <3
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 am

I'm still lurking too! I hope they'll get picked up again eventually whenever Meveh has time since I love this species so much. I adore my two Katkins!!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:56 am

I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help with a roleplay, as much as I'd love to join in with Cyril and Olive; my writing muse just tends to fade in and out without my permission ^^' I miss these guys as well, I feel like there's still so much potential with Katkins as a species, and I love my two to pieces. We'll just have to wait and see if they pick up again or not
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me