WC - The Old Forest - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: WC - The Old Forest - Discussion Thread

Postby growlithe. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 pm

Mark, reserve Thunderclan leader please! I'll have my forms up as soon as possible.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnacat05 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:33 am

Hiya!! I have a few characters if that's okay~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Dawnpool
Clan- RverClan
Rank- Warrior
Pronouns- She/Her
Personality- Calm, quiet, and very observant. She tends to hold grudges but around her friends and sister, she opens up.
Appearance- Silvery blue with darker blue tabby stripes. She has a lighter underbelly and one white paw on her front left foot. She has bright blue eyes.
Likes- Hunting, learning new battle moves, organizing, sharing her ideas to trusted cats, rain and storms
Dislikes- Aggression, loud sounds, bright sunshine
Family- Creekshine (sister)

Name- Creekshine
Clan- RiverClan
Rank- Warrior
Pronouns- She/her
Personality- Motherly, doting, sweet, anxious. She is fiercely protective over her friends and sister.
Appearance- Light blueish-gray with a lighter underside and one white paw on her right foot. She has soft green eyes.
Likes- Kits, rain, swimming, listening to stories, Dawnpool
Dislikes- Snow/the cold in general, big groups, battles
Family- Dawnpool (sister)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Foxfang
Clan- ShadowClan
Rank- Warrior
Pronouns- He/him
Personality- Arrogant, rambunctious, loud, basically everyone's annoying little brother. He has a good heart though and doesn't really ever wish harm on other cats (those in ShadowClan at least)
Appearance- A reddish brown tabby tom with cream markings and hazel eyes.
Likes- Battles, patrols, heated discussions, playing pranks, joking
Dislikes- Hunting, silence, being ignored
Family- None
Blaire Adult She/Her

ImageImageImageImage

My Art Requests: Link Link
My Character Storage: Link

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinnacat05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 am

Name Crowgaze
Age 36 moons
Gender/Pronouns Tom | He/Him
Clan Windclan
Rank Deputy
Personality Crowgaze enjoys keeping to himself, finding other cats rather obnoxious to be around. He’s on the arrogant side and can be condescending when talking to his fellow clan mates. He’s swift and agile for his size, making him a threat in battle. He’s a cunning and witty cat, often able to talk himself out of trouble… or into it.
Appearance Crowgaze is large for his breed, measuring at 12” high where a typical Bengal is 10”. He is a haunting sight. Very slim, sleek, and all black with jet black Bengal markings. His right ear was ripped from a battle when he was younger. He has almond shaped, deep golden eyes.
Likes Alone time, battles, hunting
Dislikes Being talked down to, kits, kittypets
Crush/Mate Open for both
Family All deceased

• • •

Name Salmonpaw | Salmonleap
Age 8 moons
Gender/Pronouns She-cat | She/Her
Clan Riverclan
Rank Apprentice
Personality Salmonpaw has seemingly unlimited energy, always bouncing off the walls ready to do something. She’s helpful, always asking if anyone needs help doing stuff around the camp. Salmonpaw is also hot-headed - quick to anger if someone questions her methods.
Appearance Salmonpaw is a slim, bright orange tabby with darker markings. She has four white socks and a small diamond shaped marking in her chest. Salmonpaw has large, round deep blue eyes
Likes Adventures, training, fishing, and hearing Elder’s stories
Dislikes Wind, snow, dogs & battles
Crush/Mate Open / Too young
Family Open!

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 am

Name- Thistlestar
Clan- Thunderclan
Rank- Leader
Pronouns- He/Him
Personality- Thistlestar is a kind and understanding tom who takes great pride in his clanmates, he can be stern when needed and does try to resolve conflicts by talking it over with the other party; however, if it escalates to a battle he is extremely fierce and cunning.
Appearance- Thistlestar is an unusually large tom with a thick reddish-brown coat, he has darker tabby markings with pale blue eyes and canines that stick out just below his upper lip.
Likes- Hunting, climbing, playing with kits and late night strolls to clear his mind.
Dislikes- Fighting, being alone, mud and beetles.
Family- Open

Name- Finchflight
Clan- Windclan
Rank- Warrior
Pronouns- He/Him
Personality- Finchflight is a stern and quiet tom that tends to keep to himself, however, he can come off as snarky or rude when he does speak so he often keeps his true thoughts to himself; despite this Finchflight does have a soft heart and is a big teddy bear but thaat's only if he likes you and wants to show you this side of him.
Appearance- Finchflight is a lanky and lean tom with a dull sandy-brown pelt with a few patches of white here and there, he has a long tail and narrow head with round green eyes.
Likes- sparring, sunbathing, being alone and star gazing.
Dislikes- being crowded around, rain, obnoxiously loud cats and not being busy.
Family- Open

Name- Batpaw [Batnose]
Clan- Shadowclan
Rank- Apprentice
Pronouns- She/Her
Personality- Batpaw is a goofy shecat who always seems to have an endless supply of energy, she enjoys making others smile and will often attempt to prank her clanmates, especially the warriors though his has caused her to get into alot of trouble but she thinks it's worth it; she is a bit empty headed and sometimes forgets the duties she has been assigned if she sees the kits playing a game; despite this Batpaw does have a fierce side to her and is extremely protective of her clanmates.
Appearance- Batpaw is a short black shecat with semi-long fur, she has a thicker tail and neck fur with almond shaped yellow eyes.
Likes- playing pranks, hearing elder stories, frogs and playing in mud.
Dislikes- climbing, the taste of birds, being reprimanded at times and not being able to play with the kits.
Family- Open [she does have a crush on Snowpaw]

Name- Splashpaw [Splashbelly]
Clan- Riverclan
Rank- Apprentice
Pronouns- She/Her
Personality- Splashpaw is a clever and lecel-headed shecat who seems to be more mature than those her age, she is calm and collect and enjoys doing her duties, often doing more than what's expected of her; she doesn't like conflic and tries her best to diffuse any fights or arguments she may end up in by simply talking or apologizing even if it wasn't her fault.
Appearance- Splashpaw is a lean, well muscled shecat with a stormy dark grey pelt and bright orange eyes.
Likes- Work, swimming, playing with the kits and sparring.
Dislikes- Dry weather, fighting amongst her clanmates, the taste of mice and thunder.
Family- Open

Last bumped by growlithe. on Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 am.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me