The Darkness Rises - Discussion Thread (Accepting Always)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Darkness Rises - Discussion Thread (Accepting Always

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 am

I might make him but not right now. I'm too scattered to do two characters right now.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:30 am

I'm not dead! Just a member of the undead
Working on getting a post up right now c:

I'll repost my forms later
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 am

oooh Connie! Hi! :D
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 am

Hi! c:

I'm on break from school right now so I actually have time to do fun things like RP
Otherwise it's basically just practisepractisepractise until I go insane, not to mention homework and gen eds on top of all of my music stuff
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liliana

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10 am

"Some people are just better off alone."

Name: Liliana Tabitha Swann
    Height: 5'11
    Appearance: Liliana is a slim, freakishly tall woman who is a lot more muscular than she looks. She has relatively sharp features, marred by a thin scar along her jawline on the left side of her face. A series of long slashes run across her ribcage, inflicted by one of the werewolves she'd been hunting. She also happens to be missing the ring finger of her left hand. Her shoulder-length hair is straight and blonde. It is often left wild and unbrushed, or pulled back into a short ponytail for ease of movement. Her skin is quite pale with a warm hue, while her eyes are grey-green and almond-shaped.
    Liliana wears anything that allows for easy movement; typically jeans and form-fitting shirts in muted colours. Her red-brown leather jacket is a permanent fixture, along with a bronze diamond-shaped locket. She's almost always armed with at least three weapons, though her throwing knives and handgun are some of her favourites; they're among the easiest to conceal.
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Likes: Dogs (hers in particular), coffee - either pitch black or espresso, chocolate, thunderstorms, and her 1982 Jeep CJ-7.
    Dislikes: Most sweet or sugary things, people pointing out the fact that she's freakishly tall, being called 'Lily', feeling trapped or vulnerable, being asked about her past, werewolves, and engaging in most social situations.
    Fears: Needles, small spaces, losing those she loves, and trusting people.
    Personality: At first glance, Liliana is a tough, cold-hearted woman with a sharp tongue. But this is simply a facade; the face she shows to the world. Shaped by hardships both recent and past, she doesn't let anyone get too close. She has a hard time trusting anyone other than her dog, a young brindlequin Great Dane mix named Harley. If anyone manages to work their way past her hard outer shell, they will find a passionate, dependable, selfless individual who tends to be a bit overprotective. She can be very stubborn and impulsive at times, often going to extreme lengths to exact vengeance.
    Creature/being: Giraffe Human (Hunter)
    History: Liliana has a rough past; like most other hunters. Her family was slaughtered by a pack of werewolves when she was 18; a senior in high school. It wasn't until recently that she found out that her younger sister - who was presumed dead, but a body was never found - was one of those werewolves. Put in a nearly impossible decision, she had to kill her own sister and is currently dealing with the emotional consequences.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agent Lyons

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:19 am

“I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improblable dreams.”
    - Doctor Who

Name: Laura Lyons
    Height: 5' 2
    Appearance: Agent Lyons, or Laura, as her co-workers and friends would call her, is a rather petite young woman. She has delicate features and relatively large, rose-coloured lips. Her collarbone-length hair is dark brown and wavy, and she enjoys styling it in different ways. When working, she prefers it tied up or braided; better to get it out of the way. Her porcelain skin is smooth and unmarred, and her eyes are a pale forget-me-not blue.
    When working, Laura wears professional-looking attire: pantsuits, pencil skirts, and flats, though when in the office she typically wears heels to give her a little more height. When not working, she can be seen wearing vintage styles. She typically wears greys, dark reds, and dark greens in the colder seasons, and brighter colours such as pinks, yellows, spring greens, and lilacs in the warmer seasons. She never wears tank tops, crop-tops, or anything with an open back, claiming modesty but secretly having other reasons.
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Likes: Honesty, vintage clothing, psychology, going undercover, the arts, mochas, hot chocolate, winter, snow, polka dots, autumn, imperfections, flowers, rainstorms, analysing others, social interactions, and meeting new people.
    Dislikes: Airplanes, germs, closed-minded people, judgement, being labeled, and rigid plans.
    Fears: Heights, death, and failure. Heights is by far the worst fear - even being picked up off of the ground a couple of inches can freak her out.
    Personality: Laura is a quirky gal; often finding beauty where others do not. For an FBI agent, Laura is quite trusting and not typically skeptical of people. She tends to be rather optimistic and open-minded, though sometimes has problems believing what is so blatantly true but seems too fantastic or crazy. She's very perceptive; a gift that has helped her solve cases assigned to her. She's quite good at telling when others are lying. Laura tends to be pretty curious and asks a lot of questions by default, even in regular conversations. Due to this, she is often considered to be nosy. Laura is typically spontaneous, follows her heart, and listens to her gut. Because of her status as a new and somewhat questionable agent, despite her case record, she feels a burning desire to prove herself to the Bureau and anyone else who decides to doubt her.
    Creature/being: Human FBI Agent
    Other things we should know: Laura is a new agent; fresh out of Quantico. She graduated at the top of her class, and all of her cases since then have had high results. She has not yet been assigned a partner.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:24 am

Connie! Nice to see you again!

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autvmn » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Name: Winona Ryder
Height: 5'3 on good days
Appearance: Naturally blonde, but constantly dyed brunette, Petite, 17" waist in a corset,
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Skin Type: Pale
Sexuality: Straight, but adventurous.
Dislikes: Paparazzi
Fears: The internet
Personality: Quirky, bubbly, humble and kind. Very polite at first, then she opens up to you and shes just a genuine beautiful person. Likes to have fun. The more relaxed she is with you, the more she shows her true side, and the more willing she is to try new things. Believes in the supernatural, but is skeptical.
Creature/being: Human
Description of creature/being (only if you make the creature up):
Other things we should know (e.g. past): Life long Actress, small town girl, odd commune parents.
Last edited by Autvmn on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:42 pm

accepted!
welcome to TDR

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi Supernatural_! Nice to see you too c:

Welcome Joyce Byers!
Oml I love Winona Ryder <3 and Stranger Things
and Heathers

There's a ton of wind at my house right now; the power keeps flickering out. I've been trying to write a post for like the last hour :P Hopefully I'll be able to get one up tonight, but idk
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me