Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:14 am

So, I have two ideas for role plays, if anyone is interested in either of them, shoot me a PM

Idea 1: This would be a typical Warrior Cats RP, but the cats aren't domestic/feral cats. Instead, they are a species of fictional wildcat I came up with, and this species of feline is an insectivore, meaning they eat insects. If you have more questions the Insectivorous Wildcat before going along with this idea, feel free to ask me more

Idea 2: This idea would be similar to Sailor Moon, a Magical Girls RP where the main five characters fight evil monsters using their magical abilities. The only thing that is very different is that all five members of the team are transgender males, meaning that they were assigned female at birth, but identify themselves as males. Obviously, this RP would be LGBTQA+ friendly, and for the record, the villain will NOT be transphobic. If you want to play the villain, please remember that, the team and the villain are enemies, not a group of people fighting bigotry with the villain being the main bigot. In general, this RP will not allow bigotry of any kind. Awkward situations regarding the struggles that transgender people face are fine, but absolutely no anti-LGBTQA+ content

Once again, if you are interested in either of these ideas, give me a PM here on CS
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby JadeJester22 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:16 am

Humanoid forum. OC roleplay only. Any character type works (animal, human(oid), sentient object, robot, ect. As long as they're sentient and can move around on their own, they're good.)

Plot/Gameplay: 12-16 characters from different universes are pulled in by a friendly enough AI into a multiversal game show, competing to be the last person standing and win prizes beyond one's comprehension (sometimes literally.) This would be object show inspired, so contestants would compete in challenges and the losing team would vote people out. Characters can and should have friendships and arcs with each other.
-If you get out, your character can become an assistant and have the chance to rejoin, or be sent home to their own universe.
-Beginner level RP, any amount of writing is good.
-You'll vote in character.
-Characters keep their powers but will be scaled up or down to about the same level (So a powerful demigod will be weakened somewhat while a normal cat would gain the ability to speak and enhanced strength to make it more fair.)
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me