ShineClan Discussion (The Four Clans)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ShineClan Discussion (The Four Clans)

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:38 am

Edited haha
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:39 am

accepted
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:47 am

Congratulations, Silvermane67! You are a mentor!
Your apprentice will be:
Mousepaw
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 am

Yay
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:23 am

[color=#8040FF]
Username: biscuit_sophie
Cat's Name: Lilypaw
Clan: ShineClan
Personality: energetic and enthusiastic
Mate: Too young
Crush: Open
Family: Unknown
History: She was born in a rogue den, but then the rogue gave her up to the Clans. She has been her ever since
Apperance or Image:
(She is really small for her age)
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby priimary » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 am

Username: Laurens;
Cat's Name: Owlpaw (Owlspring)
Clan: Shineclan
Personality: Owlpaw is a loud young tom who cares nothing of others feelings. Owlpaw is a social butterfly, and hates training by himself. Owlpaw is an excellent fighter, but a poor swimmer. Despite being so loud, Owlpaw takes his training very seriously, even if it means that he has to give up playing with his littermate, Silentpaw.
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Family: Two unnamed parents, Finchkit, Tulipkit, and Silentpaw.
History: Owlkit, Tulipkit, Silentkit, and Finchkit were born during a warm leaf-fall. Four kits were born, but only two survived. Silentkit, being named after her two stillborn siblings, decided to be a medicine cat apprentice. Owlkit, taking the opposite route, began training as a warrior.
Appearance or Image:

xXx

Cat's Name: Silentpaw (Silentsong)
Personality: Silentpaw is a quiet she-cat with a short temper. Silentpaw is all too calm, until some small tidbit makes her loose her nerve. With a low self-esteem, Silentpaw makes sure to put her work first. Silentpaw is most often more concerned about her brother than she is about the clan, which often distracts her from her duties.
Family: Two Unnamed parents, Finchkit, Tulipkit, and Owlpaw
History: Owlkit, Tulipkit, Silentkit, and Finchkit were born during a warm leaf-fall. Four kits were born, but only two survived. Silentkit, being named after her two stillborn siblings, decided to be a medicine cat apprentice. Owlkit, taking the opposite route, began training as a warrior.
Apperance or Image:
xXx
priimary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:33 am

Laurens; wrote:
Cat's Name: Owlpaw (Owlspring)
Personality: Owlpaw is a loud young tom who cares nothing of others feelings. Owlpaw is a social butterfly, and hates training by himself. Owlpaw is an excellent fighter, but a poor swimmer. Despite being so loud, Owlpaw takes his training very seriously, even if it means that he has to give up playing with his littermate, Silentpaw.
Family: Two unnamed parents, Finchkit, Tulipkit, and Silentpaw.
Appearance or Image:

xXx

Cat's Name: Silentpaw (Silentsong)
Personality: Silentpaw is a quiet she-cat with a short temper. Silentpaw is all too calm, until some small tidbit makes her loose her nerve. With a low self-esteem, Silentpaw makes sure to put her work first. Silentpaw is most often more concerned about her brother than she is about the clan, which often distracts her from her duties.
Family: Two Unnamed parents, Finchkit, Tulipkit, and Owlpaw
Apperance or Image:
xXx

Is Finchkit and Tulipkit dead? If not, fill out form for them. If they are, go to main discussion thread and put in forms there.
They are accepted, but we'll need more warriors to train
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 am

Seems like the kits are definitely in Starclan
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:39 am

Oh, right, didn't see that
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me