valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby cheshire. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:54 pm

@- omni + lyn: is it okay if I make a maiden of titan + thera? was going to have a maiden of alfheim anyway so it’ll be cute having both parents seeing her off.

also for anyone who may need to know, my stallions nickname is björn.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Sure! :)
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 am

@cheshire., I’m perfectly fine with that!
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 am

just to clarify, Valkyrie is another word/noun for mare. Maiden is another word/noun for filly. Earl is used to refer to any stallion that is not one of the three kings.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gull. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:50 pm

It's my first time role-playing in a while so I figured I'd introduce my self since I don't recognize any usernames c;

So, my current username is trouvaille., but I've been many things. I originally had a different account but I had to deactivate it cause I was getting addicted, lol. I was racingruffian, BlackSabino, BIGBANGisVIP, felis;, and now trouvaille. I took like 3 years off on hiatus,
then rejoined and got really active in role & art. Then I dropped off the map cause of my job, and now I'm trying to balance the 2 cause I really need somewhere to write lol.

cheshire. and I go way back, lol. We met in a horse role along with a bunch of others. I'm glad to be back in a good ole' horse role with a bunch of cool new people.

My two characters are Gull & Viggo. Gull is gentle, ordinary, and forgettable. Viggo on the other hand is brash and generally has no compassion for anyone but himself. They're basically on opposite ends of the spectrum, haha.

If you want your character to have any type of relationship with either of mine, hit me up!

(P.S, sorry for this long biography; can you tell I haven't written in a long time? I'm full of words.)
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:00 am

are you still open for characters?

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x ❝ 𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝒆𝓭 𝓭𝒆𝒆𝓻 -
x .................................................
xxxx I'm Emberwhisker but you can call me Ember or Whisker
xxxx I am a writer who loves to write.
xxxx But I'm too busy to write anything
xxxx ────────────────────────
xxxxx link - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x - 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝒆𝓼𝓽 ❞

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:49 pm

yes, always.
I’m going to try finish my idiot’s forms some time this week.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➹ Lark & Crickette

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠
♚ ♚ ♚ ♚
6 y/o palomino mare. quarter
horse cross.1200 lbs.16
hands high. Blue eyes.
Pos. intelligent,
affectionate, kind, trustworthy.
Neg.Completely deaf,
selective mutism, skittish, introvert.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lark is very soft spoken and usually only speaks when she is spoken to directly. She does not like a lot of attention brought upon her, and is often times very shy and skiddish. It doesn't take much to spook her and she she is almost always cautious and alert. However, She is very intelligent. But no one ever takes the time to notice, since she doesn't talk much, but she doesn't mind. The less attention on her the better. This palomino mare does her duties and disappears back into the background. Lark rarely puts up a fight about anything and is very timid, always trying to talk her way out of confrontation. Being such the shy soul she is, She can be quite sensitive, though she doesn't always show it. Anything you do or say to her affects her whether you know it or not, but mares like her tend to be walked over more times than not.

Lark is quite affectionate, Though it's only towards one or two other equines. She is whole heartedly loyal, and will stay loyal to her stallion and the herd until something makes her feel otherwise, but once she has made up her mind about not wanting to stick around, nothing will change her mind. This petite mare is willing to open her heart to the right person, but you must get to know her first. You will not win her over by force. If You try to force her into it, you will fail miserably, and she will lock her heart up from you forever. No second chances. She likes to take things slow, she is not willing to jump right in. You must prove to her first, that you are worth her time getting to know you. Lark is not one to take too kindly to her emotions being toyed with, so watch out and prove to her that you are worhty of her love and affection. Though she is shy, she is very kind. She is willing to lend a hoof whenever she is needed and would risk her life for the good of the herd. Often times, she 's one that the other horses goes to talk to if they have a problem or just need someone to talk to. She doesn't mind listening. She's known to never speak about what you talk her about to anyone else, unless you specifically tell her she can or it brings danger that could hurt the herd as a whole. That means, your secrets are safe with her no matter what.

𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲
♚ ♚ ♚ ♚
cricket is a 9 year old
Paint cross. sorrel coat color.
deep chocolate eyes. 1100 lbs. 15
hands high.
Pos. intelligent, nimble
and quick on her feet, caring,
protective, sweet.
Neg. resting mare
face, trust issues,
stubborn, sassy, quick wit,
smart mouth, hot tempered
sometimes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

At first glance this stocky mare seems pretty stand-offish and antisocial. Well, she is.. to an extent. She's sweet yet sour. Independent and stubborn, but also very caring. She's basically a walking contradiction. Crickette's never really been one for sitting still and looking pretty like most mares. She's rebellious and doesn't take too kindly to being told what she can and can not do. You could say she has a problem with authority, and she'll let you have it if you try to force her to do something she doesn't want to do. She's a force to be reckoned with when pushed over the edge. Her temper can get her into a lot of trouble and her wit is just as quick as her hooves. This appaloosa mare is known to be a drifter. Never really having an interest in the whole joining a herd thing, but that's only because she hasn't found one worth settling down in. She's been in a few here and there, but it's never been anything permanent, as she is a very independent mare; preferring to do her own thing. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen though. Just like anything in this life: it can change in an instant.

She may seem all rough and tumble, but just under the surface she's basically a marshmellow; it just takes the right person to bring it out. She's a loyal friend to those she's deemed worthy to the very end, and will do anything she can to make sure those she holds dear are taken care of. Once you get past her rock hard exterior, She's a gem.

-may tweak it a bit more later-
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

Okay I finally went and did my characters. If everyone is still eager I can go ahead and make a post?

I also updated the front page so go make sure everything is in place.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Sure! :))) I can't wait haha
lynettetan1