вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welcome!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welcome!)

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 pm

вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи

Cats that reject the soft life of a kittypet either choose to live as a loner that wanders the world aimlessly, or the solemn life of a rogue whom once lived the life of a clan cat, or there are the clan cats whom live together without the help of humans. Out in the wilderness, these clan cats learn to fight, hunt, and climb in order to use the immediate land around them. A large group of clan cats live in a large forest near a small village of two-legs.

This group of cats was divided into four clans that were named Pineclan, Willowclan, Brambleclan, and Forestclan. Starclan had graced them with safety, and plenty of prey each clan. Sadly, this wasn't enough for some, as Pineclan had the smallest share of land, and constantly had loners and kittypets invading there territory. Annoyed with this, Heavystar whom was the leader of Pineclan, directed his patrols to ambush the other clan patrols along their borders. Only a few nights passed before the acts began to lead to larger patrols in each clan when patrolling the Pineclan border. This turned the table on Pineclan, leaving many cats injured after some of the ambushes, despite having the element of surprise on their side. In response to all this, Heavystar began to grow more angry and greed began to pull at every thought that crossed his mind. During the full moon, Starclan gazed upon the territories as Heavystar split his entire clan into 3 groups and sent each group to attack the heart of each clan. Hoping to take each territory for his own. He forced kits who were old enough to walk, queens still heavy with kits, the elders, the impaired, and even the queens who just recently had kits to fight in the groups against the other clans. That night, Starclan disapproved, sending a thunderstorm that struck down and ignited the forest. Each clan fought for their territory, but there were few survivors. The Pineclan's territory was completely burned down, all known members of the clan were killed, and Heavystar fatefully killed by the impact of the very lightning strike that started the fire. Rending the clans with very little left, they were forced to band together to stay alive.

The camp against the side of a rock wall, where the rocks rise up almost 8 foxlengths, which makes it impossible to enter from the back of the camp. The only way to get into camp is through the small camp entrance, which is a hole within the wall of bushes and brush that surround remaining arc to guard the camp. In order for a ceremony to take place or for a higher ranking cat to call the clan to attendance, they must scale the rock face and stand upon the overhang that overlooks the camp, known as the High Ledge. Below the High Ledge lies the Leader's Den and only a few tail lengths to the left lies the Medicine Den {Obviously much smaller in size}. The Medicine Den is easily distinguishable from the Leaders den for the amount of plants and ferns that surround the entrance, creating a rather humid atmosphere within the den which keeps it warm. Above the Medicine Den are small holes that lead to the earthy land above which filters in way more light at night than the leaders den. Next to the Medicine Den, farther to the left side of camp lies the Elders Den which lies within an old petrified tree against the rock wall, and remains empty due as a result of the war. To the fathest left of the camp sits the Apprentice Den. On the opposite side, a few foxlengths away from the Leader's den, is the Nursery, where the walls are made of thick moss weaved in branches, while the roof is a dirt as they had dug into the earth in hopes that in the cold, the den would stay warmer. Only a few tail lengths to the right and closest to the entrance, a spacious den below a large tree makes up the Warriors' Den. Beginning in between the Elders Den and the Medicine Den flows the stream {Except the bottom is small pebbles or sand}, which is shallow and not fast enough nor deep enough to drown a kit unless forced by another paw, flowing to the opposite side of camp and exiting underneath the bushes that make up the camp walls in between the Leader's Den and Nursery.

They now live in the center of the territories, with plenty of prey, bushes, and thick trees. What was once known as Pineclan territory is now known as the Forbidden Lands, as every clan member of Brambleclan is forbidden to cross the border into the still charred forest. There is a path that leads directly from the Brambleclan border, and straight through the burnt territory that was made when the Pineclan groups dug the path into the ground before the war. This path is now called the Forbidden Path. Now, only the Medicine cat and Leader travel through it to meet with Starclan to receive lives, speak with Starclan, or receive a prophecy. Once passing the Forbidden path, they must speak with Starclan through the Star Cave. The Training Clearing is west of the camp in a meadow, used solely for training apprentices in the art of battle. A ways to the east rests the Giant Tree, which is solely used for learning to climb due to its very mossy and wide trunk for grip, and due to its size provides the ability to have many apprentices practice at once. As you travel between the Training Clearing and the Great Tree, the forest becomes its thickest and is the easiest place to catch prey as it nearly falls onto a hunter's paws. There is a stream that runs through the entire territory that is not extremely deep but can become swift in certain areas. It is great for fishing and drinking in the relatively deep pools that form alongside the stream.

яυℓєѕ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

★ All Tess's Rules apply! ★ No Gary-sues/Mary-sues. This means no perfect characters, everyone has flaws! ★ You can not have your character fall in love with another one of your characters.. Thats just weird. ★ There is only straight sexualities, I have nothing against other sexualities, but lets keep it traditional. They are cats! ★ Do not post forms or OCC on this forum! The all forms and discussion must go on this [url]forum[/url]. ★ You are not allowed to kill of other characters without their owners permission, and without notifying me first! ★ Remove your signatures. ★ No names from the books please, and keep names traditional. Nothing like (Stargaze, Fudgefoot , ect.) ★ You may play as many cats as you can handle, but keep genders even, please! ★ I want this to be semi-lit and stay alive so at least 5-6 lines of content, consisting of Good sentences. These are not good sentences: She licks her paws. Her tail swished back and forth. She took a bite. ★ No power playing ★ No plot twists unless you pm me and I approve! ★ Be realistic. ★ I will allow drama, but nothing extreme. If the attention is constantly on your character I will say something. ★ Keep the looks normal, no powers, no pink eyes, no green fur. Keep it natural please. ★ I will not be accepting rogues/loners/kittypets ★ This got kind of long, but have fun!

Prophecy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Please note that there will be another prophecy that will follow this one. It will incorporate the cats within the clan, and potentially new cats.**

Hatred burns within the Forest in the Dark,
Baring a Beast born of Loathing and Spite,
One Must be Swift like Fire, Fierce as a Hornet,
But with a Heart as Golden as Honey,
In Order to Destroy the Shadow of the Demons,
And Burn in it in White Light,
And Together, in White, They Fade,
Ridding the Darkness that Became,
Grey will Step up to Lead,
Though, One must Follow in a Leaders Pawprints,
As Embers begin to Burn Brighter,
Shall the Ash Muffle Their Light,
With hope that Light's Wing will Guide Them to the Right Choice.

Part in the Prophecy, Cats Linked to Prophecy, and Their Roleplayers::

Swift::
Swiftpaw - Fairy Tail<3

Fire::
Firepaw - Zephyrwolf

Hornet::
--Reserved by Only_Sky--

Honey::
Honeywind - ginger,

White::
Whitestar - Fairy Tail<3

Grey::
Greyclaw - Zephyrwolf

Ember::
Embertuft - Ohdeerieme

Ash::
Reserved for The_Galaxy_Wolf

Light::
Lightwing - Captain Penguin.

**If you have questions about your role in the Prophecy, Please, Message me and I will explain my plans!

Activities/Cat Information

Current Patrol

Small Border Patrol
*Consisting of: Greyclaw & Swiftpaw

Cat Locations & Activity

Whitestar is sitting alone upon a rock in the middle of camp
Greyclaw is speaking to Swiftpaw, getting ready to go on a border check
Mothwing is in the medicine den
Antleg is in camp, resting at the edge of camp
Cedarshade is battle training Firepaw in the Training Clearing
Oakfall is teaching Littlepaw how to fish to the east of camp, next to the creek
Hollyfrost is sun bathing at the edge of camp
Blizzardstep is sitting next to the stream within camp
Snaketooth is in a secluded area only known to Snaketooth, called the Hidden Meadow
Silverwing is leaving camp to train Icepaw, Cinderpaw, and Morningpaw with Sparrowtail
Lightwing is just returned from hunting, is by the freshkill pile
Honeywind is out hunting on her own
Ashstripe is headed to the Training Clearing to battle train Splashpaw and Stormpaw
Feathermist is in camp, sitting by herself
Viperheart is in a secluded area only known to Snaketooth and now herself, known as the Secret Meadow
Embertuft is sitting in camp by himself
Sparrowtail is leaving to train Icepaw, Cinderpaw, and Morningpaw with Silverwing
Aspenfall is laying down in camp by himself, allowing Stormpaw to go with Ashstripe and Splashpaw
Birdtail is returning to camp with Coltsfoot having harvested it
Ripplepelt is out hunting, and just caught a mouse
Swiftpaw is waiting for Greyclaw at the entrance to check the borders
Pinepaw is speaking to Willowpaw inside of camp, goofing around
Stormpaw is in the Training Clearing to battle train with Splashpaw, being guided by Ashstripe
Crowpaw is eating outside of the Apprentice Den, having just returned from hunting
Firepaw is battle training with Cedarshade in the Training Clearing
Splashpaw is in the Training Clearing with Stormpaw, waiting for Battle Training to begin
Willowpaw is speaking to Pinepaw a little ways away from the apprentice den
Morningpaw is leaving camp to train with Icepaw, Cinderpaw, and their mentors Silverwing and Sparrrowtail
Cinderpaw is headed out to train with Icepaw, Morningpaw, and their mentors Silverwing and Sparrowtail
Reedpaw is sitting in camp, reminiscing about his past
Daisyclaw is in the nursery with her kits
Briarfern is laying in the nursery
Beetlekit is watching the entrance of the nursery
Cloverkit climbing over her brother, Owlkit, near her mother's front legs in the nursery
Owlkit next to his siblings and his mother in the nursery
Frostkit is back in the nest with her siblings in the nursery

Miscellaneous

Time of Day

Dawn - Sun hasn't yet made it over the horizon
Daybreak/Dawn - Sun just comes over the horizon
Morning - Time between daybreak/dawn before the sun reaches the top of its curve
Sunhigh - Sun is in the top of its curve
Afternoon/Evening - Sun begins its descent downward
Sundown/Dusk - When the sun touches the horizon
Twilight/Nightfall - When the sun drips just below the horizon
Night - Time when the sun is down, moon and stars are out
Moonhigh - Time when moon is at its highest peak

Morning
{The sun passed the horizon; Around 10 AM}

Time of Year/Current Season

Newleaf - Spring
Greenleaf - Summer
Leaffall - Fall/Autumn
Leafbare - Winter

Between Newleaf and Greenleaf

Current Weather

Sunny and Warming Up; Slight Chill

Freshkill Pile Size

Adequately Stocked
(Could always use more)

Prey

Sparrow - Small yet plump songbird (Very Common)
Finch - Type of small songbird (Common)
Starling - Type of small to medium songbird (Common)
Thrush - Small to medium sized songbird (Common)
Robin - Medium sized songbird (Uncommon)
Pigeon/Dove - Medium and plump bird (Uncommon)
Crow - Medium to large scavenging bird (Rare)
Mouse - Small rodent with a long hairless tail (Very Common)
Shrew - Small rodent with a long snout (Uncommon)
Rabbit - Less common, large and long eared mammal (Uncommon)
Squirrel- Common, medium/large rodent with a fluffy tail (Very Common)
Vole - Very common, small rodent with a short hairy tail (Rare)
Fish - Vary in size, consist of trout, bass, perch, carp (Common)
Bat - Small, flying mammal (Common at night)
Predators

Hawk {Uncommon}
Eagle {Extremely Rare}
Owl {Common at Night}
Snakes {Less Common, near creek side}
Fox {Common}
Badger {Uncommon}
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:45 am, edited 25 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Join the Clan!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Here is the link to the Discussion/Form Thread

вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ males :: --- | females :: ---- ]

ℓєα∂єя
Whitestar - ♂ - fifty moons - Fairy Tail<3

∂єρυту
Grayclaw - ♂ - thirty six moons - ZephyrWolf

мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт
Mothwing - ♂ - twenty eight moons - Ohdeerieme

мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт αρρяєитι¢є
--Will Be Frostkit --

ωαяяισяѕ
Antleg - ♂ - thirty two moons - Fairy Tail <3
Cedarshade - ♀ - twenty seven moons - Fairy Tail<3
Oakfall - ♂ - twenty nine moons - Fairy Tail<3
Hollyfrost - ♀ - twenty eight moons - Fairy Tail<3
Blizzardstep - ♂ - thirty one moons - Fairy Tail<3
Snaketooth - ♂ - twenty nine moons - Fairy Tail<3
Silverwing - ♀ - thirty moons - Zephyrwolf
Lightwing - ♀ - twenty six moons - Captain Penguin.
Honeywind - ♀ - twenty four moons - ginger,
Embertuft - ♂ - thirty moons - Ohdeerieme
Viperheart - ♀ - twenty six moons - ghostships1908
Sparrowtail - ♀ - thirty six moons - Only_Sky
Aspenfall - ♂ - twenty four moons - batheir
Birdtail - ♀ - twenty seven moons - rocky.
Ripplepelt - ♀ - twenty three moons - xxPicklesxx
Vixenleap - ♀ - twenty seven moons - The_Galaxy_Wolf
Onescar - ♂ - twenty seven moons - The_Galaxy_Wolf
Redmoon - ♀ - twenty seven moons - The_Galaxy_Wolf

Open!
αρρяєитι¢єѕ
Swiftpaw (-strike) - ♂ - Twelve moons - Fairy Tail<3
Icepaw (-whisker) - ♂ - ten moons - Fairy Tail<3
Stormpaw (-wing) - ♂ - nine moons - Fairy Tail<3
Pinepaw (-frost) - ♂ - eight moons - Fairy Tail<3
Crowpaw (-heart) - ♂ - nine moons - Fairy Tail<3
Firepaw (-storm) - ♀ - eleven moons - Zephyrwolf
Splashpaw (-fur) - ♀ - nine moons - Captain Penguin.
Willowpaw (-fern) - ♀ - eight moons - ginger,
Morningpaw (-bird) - ♀ - twelve moons - Only_Sky
Cinderpaw (-step) - ♀ - ten moons - batheir
Reedpaw (-feather) - ♂ - eleven moons - rocky.
Fawnpaw (-step) - ♀ - eight moons - Ohdeerieme
Scarletpaw (-____) - ♀ - eight moons - ~animallover~

Open!

qυєєиѕ
Daisyclaw - ♀ - thirty one moons - Fairy Tail<3

Accepting only 1 more!

кιтѕ
Reserved by Queens....No motherless kits! Max of 4 to a litter!

Beetlekit (-paw, -wing) - one moon - newborn - kit of Daisyclaw - Fairy Tail<3
Cloverkit (-paw, -leaf) - one moon - newborn - kit of Daisyclaw - Fairy Tail<3
Owlkit (-paw, -heart) - ♂ - one moon - kit of Daisyclaw - Zephyrwolf
Frostkit (-paw, -fall) - ♀ - one moon - kit of Daisyclaw - Captain Penguin.

єℓ∂єяѕ
**only accepting 3 - due to Great War**

Thunderstrike - ♂ - eighty moons - ~animallover~

ℓσиєяѕ/яσgυєѕ

Meadowlark - ♀ - twenty nine moons - Loner - ~animallover~

яєℓαтισиѕнιρѕ & яєℓαтισиѕ

Greyclaw [like each other] Honeywind
Blizzardstep [likes] Lightwing
Snaketooth [likes] Viperheart
Swiftpaw [like each other] Firepaw
Stormpaw [likes] Splashpaw
Pinepaw [likes] Willowpaw
Morningpaw [likes] Icepaw
Vixenleap [likes] Oakfall
Onescar [likes] Hollyfrost
Redmoon [likes] Embertuft

Antleg [Older Brother/Younger Brother] Crowpaw
Frostkit, Cloverkit [siblings] Beetlekit, Owlkit
Blizzardstep [siblings] Daisyclaw
Vixenleap, Redmoon [siblings] Onescar, Jaggedclaw
Antleg [Adoptive Siblings] Daisyclaw, Blizzardstep
Blizzardstep [Uncle/Nieces] Frostkit, Cloverkit
Blizzardstep [Uncle/Nephews] Beetlekit, Owlkit
Daisyclaw [mother of] Frostkit, Cloverkit
Daisyclaw [mother of] Beetlekit, Owlkit
Meadowlard [mother of] Scarletpaw

мєитσя & αρρяєитι¢є
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Grayclaw mentors Swiftpaw
Cedarshade mentors Firepaw
Hollyfrost mentors Willowpaw
---- mentors Stormpaw
Birdtail mentors Pinepaw
Aspenfall mentors Splashpaw
Lightwing mentors Crowpaw
Snaketooth mentors Morningpaw
Silverwing mentors Cinderpaw
Sparrowtail mentors Icepaw
Ripplepelt mentors Reedpaw
Antleg mentors Fawnpaw
Vixenleap mentors Scarletpaw

Oakfall mentors --
Blizzardstep mentors --
Viperheart mentors --
Antleg mentors --
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:43 am, edited 23 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:57 am

Whitestar
♛ Leader ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: No one ♛ Tags:: Open ♛

The sun was just barely reaching the horizon, the dew was still cold on the blades of grass, and no light had reached the rock below his paws. Perched on a fairly large rock off to the side of the Leader's den, the slender black tom looked at the horizon with a shine in his pale green eyes. Whiskers twitching as a slight breeze brushed his fur, Whitestar scented the air as the rich scent of morning due and grass wafted up his nose. Looking down, Whitestar lapped at his chest and cleaned the little bit of dirt out of his white patch upon his chest before he lifted a paw and smoothed down his face fur. Having not slept well once again, the tom waved his tail and blinked his eyes sleepily as he craned his neck and rasped his rough tongue over his back fur that was sticking up in several directions. It wasn't the first time he hadn't slept well, and even though he wasn't old, he had seen a lot of death and blood in his last 5 years. It has taken its toll on him, at the risk of many of his lives that were given to him by Starclan. Should he have been more careful and less careless, he may have more lives and be in better health, but he was the kind of cat to throw his life away to save another. From throwing his body in front of a fox, to taking a bite to the throat from a Pineclan cat in order to save another warrior or apprentice, the black tom has lost all but one life. His body has become stiff, bones that had been broken were reformed awkwardly, and even though it didn't toll on his skills, it effected how swift he was. Not to mention it extremely effected his endurance, as in a battle with a badger, he had been stepped on and flattened one of his lungs. No one knows of his limitations, nor of the mere one life he has left, but he knows that the end is near. A lingering darkness hangs over his head, and something strange itches at his fur. Trying to shake the ache in his bones, Whitestar stood and shook out his fur before laying down on the smooth rock and looking back to the horizon, avoiding the dreadful thoughts that darkened his mind.

Swiftpaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: ...I get this strange feeling around Firepaw... ♛
♛ Mentor:: Greyclaw ♛ Tags:: Firepaw ♛

One leg rest straight, protruding from the double sized nest like a stick, while the rest of his legs curl into his body for warmth. Attempting to not curl like he usually does, the black and white tom attempts to keep his torso relatively straight while curling his lower back so that some warmth is radiated back onto his pelt. The slight chirping of birds lightly pulls at the conscious of the young tom as he slowly wakes from his deep sleep, the ache of his broken bones slowly starting to grow the more he pulled out of his slumber. Grunting as he finally pulled himself into a conscious state, Swiftpaw blinked until his eyes adjusted to the pale light that filtered into the entrance of the medicine cat den. As he adjusted himself in the nest, he noticed the warmth against his back and the rub of fur against fur when his back brushed against Firepaw's. Sighing slightly in comfort from her warmth, he squinted as he slowly rolled himself to get his front paws underneath him in order to lift him and the hollowed branch that was attacked to him off the ground. Putting his good three paws underneath him, he lifted himself into a standing position and shivered from the loss of warmth as he removed himself from the nest. Shuffling his way out of the nest, he dragged his back leg as he attempted to hobble out of the medicine cat den. Glancing back with a sliver of warmth in his eyes, Swiftpaw turned his softened gaze onto Firepaw before leaving the den and letting her sleep. Dragging himself out of the den, he pulled himself slowly toward the edge of camp and dropped himself down into a dim pool of light that was growing as the sun slowly made it past the horizon.

--I will add more cats on to this. Feel free to post!--
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:10 am

Ǥrayclaw
|ᴛᴏᴍ|₃₆ ᴍᴏᴏɴs|ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ|ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ: Swiftpaw|ᴄʀᴜsʜ: -|ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Open|

Grayclaw watched the sky as it slowly bled the colors of dawn. He was up early, even for him. The deputy had not slept well last night and was up before the birds. He wasn't sure why, but something felt off to him. As the sun began to rise, so did the rest of the life of the forest, and soon the trees were alive with the sounds of birds. Although the sounds of nature seemed to quell any doubts of something being amiss, Grayclaw still couldn't shake the feeling.

Lost in his own thoughts about what the odd sensation could be, the deputy didn't notice Whitestar's presence up on the rocks near the leader's den for some time. As Grayclaw turned his gaze upon BrambleClan's leader, about to call a greeting to him, the gray tabby noticed that Whitestar seemed to be preoccupied with his own thoughts as well. Deciding to remain silent so as not to disturb the other tom, he instead turned his attention to figuring out the day's patrols. It wasn't long before some of his Clanmates began to emerge from their dens, and once they had a chance to wake up a bit, Grayclaw went about gathering the cats he'd chosen for the dawn patrol.

In a time of relative peace such as this, patrols rarely encountered trouble, instead just refreshing scent markers. Some would say that they didn't need to send out as many patrols, but the deputy disagreed. Just because they were in a peaceful time at the moment didn't mean that chaos wouldn't be around the corner. With all that Grayclaw had seen from the time before and during the Great War, he wouldn't even entertain the thought of relaxing the border patrols. Even if they were not at odds with another Clan, the border patrols were also there to detect trespassing rogues or loners. Even a scared or angry kittypet could be a threat to younger apprentices and kits. And of course, that wasn't even talking about foxes or badgers. No, Grayclaw would not put the whole Clan in potential danger by lessening the number of border patrols.

Ƒirepaw
|sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ|₁₁ ᴍᴏᴏɴs|ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ|ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ: Cedarshade|ᴄʀᴜsʜ: Swiftpaw|ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Cedarshade|

Firepaw squirmed in her sleep, a dream of her warrior ceremony making her restless. After Tumblekit's apprentice ceremony the other day, she had been unable to shake the excitement that her own ceremony wouldn't be too far off, only for Firepaw, it would be her warrior ceremony. Just before she was about to receive her warrior name, however, Firepaw awoke, a chilly morning breeze ruffling her pelt. Mouse-dung! She could never quite make it far enough into the dream to hear Whitestar say her warrior name! Twitching the tip of her tail irritably, the ginger-and-white she-cat got up and stretched, wondering why the medicine den seemed so much colder in the morning than usual.

It took only a moment for Firepaw to realize why, however, as she noted that Swiftpaw was not in his nest beside hers. By the lack of warmth coming from the tom's double-sized nest, she figured that he had gotten up awhile before. Getting rid of the last bit of disappointment over her interrupted dream with a long sigh, Firepaw headed out of the den and into camp, ready to start the day. She had slept in a good bit more than usual. The sun having been up for awhile, the dawn patrol had already left. No matter, if Firepaw had been assigned to join them, somebody would've woken her up. She was glad not to have been on the dawn patrol though. Not just because she'd slept in, but because the apprentice wanted to persuade her mentor into teaching her more fighting moves.

Cedarshade was reluctant to do any sort of battle practice with Firepaw beyond the bare basics, although the apprentice couldn't figure out why. Instead, she'd been practicing on her own, picking up moves from other apprentices and warriors. But her most recent improvements were in large part thanks to Swiftpaw. Since the gruff apprentice's unfortunate accident, she'd convinced him to aid her in her fighting moves after he had harshly criticized them. So now she was improving greatly with his critiqu-help, and she really wanted her mentor to see her progress. That is, if she could find her. Firepaw looked around camp for her mentor, trying to pick out her tortoiseshell pelt.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Oakfall
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Littlepaw ♛ Tags:: Littlepaw ♛

Rolling over in his nest, the warmth slowly radiated away from his pelt from where it had been captured between himself and the nest. Oakfall gave a soft growl as he woke from his light sleep, opening his eyes to the dull light of day that lazily filtered through the entrance of the warriors den. A few nests were empty around him, signifying that the dawn patrol more than likely had been sent out, but it wasn't much later. Quite a few other cats slept soundlessly nearby, so out of respect, Oakfall lifted himself to his paws relatively quietly to keep from waking them and headed out toward the entrance of the den and exited promptly before he rested his burly frame on the ground near the entrance of the den. Craning his neck, the rich ginger tom lapped at his back fur that stuck up like a porcupine fluffed in fear. Small feathers and pieces of moss dropped from his pelt as he lapped thoroughly through his ratty fur, while his long ginger fur clung to his tongue at the end of every lap. Having taken a few moments in cleaning up his fur, he moved to smoothing down his leg and tail fur quickly before brushing a paw over his face and removing the sleep from his eyes. After a long yawn, the brute of a tom lifted himself into a standing position and padded over to the apprentice den, his large paws not making it easy for him to quietly make his way there. Peering into the den, he spotted his apprentice and gave a slight grin as he pushed his way into the den full of young apprentices and maneuvered his way over to Littlepaw. Gently he pushed his nose into her shoulder and shook her softly to wake her before standing up and turning his blue gaze upon her. "Littlepaw, it is dawn. I would like to do a little training later this morning. So its time to get up, sleepy head and catch those early birds." Grinning, he turned tail and headed out of the den and took place near the center of camp as he waited for his apprentice to follow.

Cedarshade
♛ Warrior ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Firepaw ♛ Tags:: Firepaw ♛

Having woken relatively early that morning to be sure that she wasn't to be on the dawn patrol with her apprentice, Cedarshade had already taken to cleaning her fur and went through the freshkill pile to rid of any of the decaying freshkill. Seeing that there was only a few old pieces of freshkill that were still good to eat, Cedarshade shuffled the pile to put the fresh on the bottom and the older on the top so that it would get eaten before it went bad. Being that all elders had been killed during the Great War and the fire that ended it, no elders existed in Brambleclan which meant that only queens had to be fed first. Spotting Firepaw, Cedarshade smiled and waved a tail happily as she knew that her apprentice was more than likely looking for her. 'Firepaw! Why don't we go do some training today? How about you choose what type of training we do today, while I take a piece of freshkill to Daisyclaw?" Without waiting for a response, the lightly colored calico picked up a plump shrew and headed to the nursery. Peaking her head in, she smiled to the queen and her kits and moved closer to lay down the shrew in front of the she-cat. Smiling again and dipping her head to the queen, she spoke a greeting. 'Good morning Daisyclaw! Here is a shrew to keep your health up with the kits. Hope you slept well. I would stay a little longer, but I must get my eager apprentice going for some training." With that, she waved her tail in farewell and headed out of the nursery to find Firepaw once again. Spotting her apprentice, she padded silently over and gave a polite smile to the fire-colored molly. 'Alright, What would you like to train on today, Firepaw? She asked with a curious glimmer in her eyes as she awaited her apprentices reply.

Hollyfrost
♛ Warrior ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Willowpaw ♛ Tags:: Open ♛

The sound of heavy paws moving around startled the black she-cat out of her light slumber, lifting her head to search for the source of the sound. Seeing the heavy pawed, ginger tom leave the warriors' den, Rolling her eyes as Oakfall left the den, Hollyfrost lapped at her shoulder fur before getting into a sitting position and cleaning her paws and chest fur. Having to clean her fur was relatively easy because of her short fur, but because of how thick it was, it tended to get a lot of dirt stuck in it. Persisting on looking nice, Hollyfrost cleaned her back fur and belly fur swiftly from the warmth of the warriors' den before getting to her paws and giving a long stretch. Quietly, the black she-cat pushed her way out of the warriors' den and looked around camp noting that Greyclaw was awake which meant that the dawn patrol more than likely had left already. Scanning the clearing, Hollyfrost spotted Cedarshade and her apprentice, Whitestar silently observing camp from his perch on a rock, Swiftpaw near the edge of camp in a pool of sunlight, and Oakfall near the center of camp. Grumbling her distaste for being woken because of the brute, the morning-hateful she-cat headed away from the den and toward the center of camp. Yawning on her way to the freshkill pile, she noted that Cedarshade had been leaving the nursery when she had exited the warriors' den, so that meant that the queen had been fed this morning. With a nod to herself, Hollyfrost headed for the freshkill pile and picked out an older sparrow from the top and took it to the shade of to the side of camp. Crouching down, the thick black furred she-cat sank her teeth into the feathery bird and took a large bite and chewed it slowly. Not wanting to be disturbed as she knew how hostile she was in the mornings, she kept her ears back and laid on her side to hopefully ward off anyone who didn't want to get snipped at.

--For those of you with cats that need occupied or Firepaw--[/quote]
Stormpaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Splashpaw ♛
♛ Mentor:: Hornetfang ♛ Tags:: Splashpaw ♛

At the sound of heavy paws in the den, Stormpaw slowly began to pull himself from his dreamy state and lulled into reality. Laying in his nest, basking in the warm that remained around him from the still slumbering apprentices, Stormpaw flinched at the sound of Hollyfrost's voice as she prodded Willowpaw awake. Deciding it was time to wake up at the mention of the dawn patrols absence, the dark grey tom shifted in his nest and got into a sitting position as he lazily got his body out of its slumber. His limbs were moving lazily, not yet caught up to his mind, so in order to give his body time to wake up the tom lapped at his tail and chest fur. Continuing to clean his pelt silently, he pulled some feathers from his fur and a piece of moss off his shoulder before standing and arching his back in a stretch. Sighing before looking around, the shy tom spotted his crush Splashpaw and began to feel his throat constrict as an instant response. Shaking his head, he forced himself from the back of the den where his nest was, and maneuvered his way over to the orange tabby and prodded her awake with his paw. 'Splashpaw.' His timid voice squeaked from his throat as he attempted to wake her, so the tom quietly cleared his throat and prodded her once again. 'Splashpaw. Would you like to see if we could... t-train together today?' He forced his voice to be a little more louder, his tail quivering with anxiety at the interaction even with Splashpaw only just being woken up. He lapped at his chest out of worry, cleaning the small brown stripes that were mixed into his charcoal grey tabby fur.

Pinepaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Willowpaw (In Development) ♛
♛ Mentor:: Tigerstep ♛ Tags:: Open ♛

At the mere mention of Willowpaw, whom he founded to be one of his best friends out of his denmates, Pinepaw lifted his head immediately and looked over his shoulder to where Willowpaw's nest. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, his tail quivered with excitement for the new day and new training that he might participate in today. Hearing the last bit of Hollyfrost's words as he headed out of the den, the lanky spotted tom stretched out in his nest and curled his claws as he yawned. Not wanting to miss out, he rolled out of his nest and glanced over at Stormpaw as he prodded at Splashpaw, causing a grin to spread across Pinepaw's muzzle. Waving his tail in amusement, the lanky tom moved quickly out of the den and headed straight for the warrior den and quickly made his way inside. Thoughts of practicing on climbing trees, or working on bird hunting, or battle training against his mentor or another apprentice, or even tracking and catching a rabbit would be exciting! Pinepaw's tail quivered, and his pine green eyes shone with the excitement as he searched for his mentor's pelt. His grey-brown fur shone in the pale lighting that made its way into the warriors' den, the dark spots that flecked his fur standing out against the rest of his fur while his lighter underbelly hid in his own shadow. Seeing that his mentor was absent, which meant that she was on the dawn patrol, the tom's heart sank and his body slumped as he backed out of the warriors' den with disappointment in his eyes. Looking around camp, he decided to eat later due to the size of the freshkill pile and went to lay next to the stream on the far side. Crossing the stream to lay down between the camp wall and the stream, the spotted brown tom watched the camp entrance with his head on his paws, patiently waiting for his mentor's return.

Blizzardstep
♛ Apprentice:: Adderpaw ♛ Tags:: Adderpaw ♛

As he finished cleaning his thick, snowy white fur, Blizzardstep turned his baby blue gaze onto the stream next to him. The stream was one of his favorite parts of camp, other than the risk it held toward kits as it was a little too deep for small kits. Though apprentices and kits of 3 moons or older would be able to stand just fine in the water, it was just if they were any smaller that it was a possible risk. Though when they were younger than that, they were well watched over and the queens kept very close to them or kept them in the nursery or just outside of it. Staring at his own reflection, he observed the dark brown markings on the edges of his eyes and his dark brown ears that stood out against his silky white fur. He always kept his fur clean and well-groomed, but Blizzardstep wasn't one to gratify and praise himself or his looks. He didn't think very highly of himself, but admired others instead which didn't aid in his self-confidence. Even though he wasn't very confident in himself, he was determined to find the molly that his heart urns for and to win her heart honestly. His mind drifted off as the clan started to liven, thinking of the she-cats in the camp excluding his sister, that could already be interested in another tom. Hearing a cat exit the nursery, Blizzardstep looked up to see if his sister had exited the den but was disappointed to see Cedarshade leaving instead. It had been a few weeks since his sister left the nursery due to her kits being born only 3 weeks ago, as they were nearly one moon old. Having been ripped from his thoughts, Blizzardstep got up and peeked his head into the apprentice den to see Adderpaw's sleeping form. Dipping his head to Stormpaw, he moved his way to the middle of the group of nests and nudged his apprentice. Prodding her gently with his paw, then a little more firmly to be sure she awoke, Blizzardstep waited for a moment before speaking. 'Sorry to wake you, Adderpaw. I thought you might want to do some training today, and thought it might be good to get some in early so we might be able to catch one of the patrols also. Why don't you meet me in the clearing of the camp by the stream and we will discuss it more.' Pausing for a moment, he flicked an ear before turning around and promptly leaving the den to avoid it getting to cramped if any more mentors went to retrieve their apprentices. Moving quietly over the grassy clearing, Blizzardstep padded over to where he was sitting next to the stream only moments before and crouched next to it, lapping up the clear water as it flowed through camp. Sitting up, he looked to the sky for a moment before observing the cats around camp while he awaited Adderpaw to discuss training.

Daisyclaw
♛ Queen ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Not currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Can't Have One ♛ Tags:: Frostkit, Owlkit, Beetlekit, Cloverkit,
Cedarshade, Open!! ♛

Lapping at the fur of the kits nestled upon her belly, the queen purred gently with pure happiness as she noted how plump and healthy each kit was. Pulling away to observe each kit silently, Daisyclaw's large blue eyes held the warmth of love and affection as every proud mother should when they look at their kits. Owlkit was nestled nearest to her front leg with his long dark brown fur fluffy like a newborn owl's baby feathers. Next to him was a smaller ball of white fur with grey ears and a grey tail. Frostkit. The kit that was always cold to the touch but warm underneath her fur, and her fur was as pure white as snow with eyes blue like ice. Next to her was another ball of brown that looked black in the dim lighting as none of it shone directly on the fluffy tom. Though he was the largest of the litter, he was definitely the most timid and gentle out of the four kits as he gently moved his paws against her belly as he worked the milk into her teat. Smiling once again, she looked to the next ball of white that was nearly a copy of Daisyclaw's brother, Blizzardstep, but with grey markings rather than brown. Sighing, she looked up with a slight sorrow in her eyes as she thought of Adderclaw, the kits' father, whom died during the Great war whom gave his life in the nursery protecting her from the Pineclan cats. Blinking her eyes slowly as Cedarshade padded in, Daisyclaw smiled and dipped her head in thanks as she placed a shrew near her paws, within reach so that she didn't disturb the kits. Using her paw to move it closer for safe measure, Daisyclaw took a small bite out of the shrew, chewing it slowly to saver the flavor of the kill and remembering hunting for shrews to feed the other queens. Those were the days before she was a queen, of course, when Adderclaw was still around. Cedarshade had promptly left, and Daisyclaw continued to eat, taking her time as she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:39 am

Splashpaw

She cat;; Apprentice;; With Stormpaw (And whoever else is in the apprentices' den);;

Even with the walls as tightly woven and thick as possible, the morning's tendrils of light insisted upon being noticed. For some reason some cat was prodding her side and she screwed her eyes shut, hoping they'd just go away. For once, just once I'd like to sleep in before I'm a warrior. However, despite her efforts, her body seemed keen on starting the day; and as she became begrudgingly more aware of her surroundings she noticed that the paw poking her belonged to Stormpaw and that he was talking to her about training today. She opened her eyes and let out a lion-sized yawn before sitting up and stretching. Her words were slightly sleep-slurred as she spoke, but not quite unintelligible. Course, Stormpaw, I'd love to. We never did- another yawn- get to train together on Tumblepaw's ceremony day. Just let me wake up a bit first then we can go talk to our mentors about it. She shook out her head and began to tidy herself up a bit, clearing away marks of sleep and bits of her nest from her fur. The good part about having a nest near the mouth of the den was that if, in the middle of the night, you had to leave you didn't run much risk of waking anyone up; good for sneaking out, too. The bad part is that it makes it difficult to sleep much past dawn, what with the sun's positioning and all. When she had gone over all of the most problematic areas she looked back up at her friend; the sleep-induced dullness was leaving her face and she smiled at him. With a flick of her tail she abruptly turned around and called back over her shoulder, We should go find Hornetfang first, eh? Since it's your idea and all, wouldn't want to invite me if it's not okay with him! With that she exited the den. She waited outside for Stormpaw to catch up. I've got no idea where he'd be, so, lead the way! She kept her smile on her face, genuinely happy at the prospect of training with this cat.

Lightwing

She cat;; Warrior;; Without company at the moment;;

She had been up for some time, ever the morning cat, curled up on a flat piece of rock between the warriors' den and the camp wall. She relished the cool early-morning air that ruffled her fur and stiffened her legs, she'd always enjoyed the cold. As the day set in and the clan began to wake, like some large, multi-part creature shaking off hibernation, she decided it'd be best for her to start moving too. She stood up and stretched out her forelegs and back. After deciding that she looked decent enough, she began making her way across camp to the fresh-kill pile where already a few cats seemed to be. She had been planning on taking something to Daisyclaw as an excuse to see the kits again, but saw Cedarshade disappearing into the nursery with a plump shrew. No matter, the queen would get hungry again soon enough and Lightwing would snag the opportunity. Possibly after her next hunting trip, and she could bring something really fresh. The small warrior picked her way carefully to the dwindling pile and picked up a mouse, which she carried over to a shaded spot near the apprentices' den to eat as she watched her clanmates start their day.
        As she chewed, she pondered what this day meant for her; she hoped she'd be on a hunt, the clan could use one and she was itching to go out. She'd visit the nursery later, with or without fresh-kill (though probably with), to see the kits and new mother. She may talk to someone, though it seemed unlikely, and she'd have her apprentice do some odd chores around camp. She felt like doing things on her own today, so Crowpaw could have a lighter day.

Frostkit

She cat;; Kit;; With Owlkit, Beetlekit, Cloverkit, and Daisyclaw;;

It was the smell of meat that woke her up; sharp and enticing, though she couldn't yet eat it. It meant that soon it would be time for her own meal, but for now she could breathe it in and enjoy the scents around her. She was nestled between her brothers, their warmth like a shield against the wind that sought to chill her bones. She let out a small mew, a low, contented sound of happiness to be right where she was at that very moment. She had a mother whose love was apparent in every rasp of her tongue over Frostkit's ears, siblings who she could grow up with, train with and share memories with. The small white kit would grow to understand these things as she got older, but for now she knew what she needed to; that right now everything in her world was right.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

littlepaw + ashstripe ;;

Postby ruui » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 pm

LITTLEPAW
──────────────────────────── ───
[ gender ] molly [ age ] nine moons [ rank ] apprentice [ mood ] calm [ location ] camp [ activity ] waking [ tagged ] oakfall

Racing through the fields, the she-cat glanced towards the figure in front of her. "H-Hey, wait for me!" She stuttered, quickly following them. Who was she following anyways? The figure seemed to have stopped, Littlepaw waiting intently. Turning around, it seemed to have a large advantage, giving her a terrifyingly scary look to her. The look to show she's lonely and that she had no one to trust now. Slowly fading from her dream, or more then a nightmare, the small apprentice felt a nudge. Almost thankful the wake up call, her nightmare slowly fade away from her memory, of course, slowly making her think about it slightly. Hearing her mentor's voice, the molly kept her breathing pace slow, lifting her head just slightly to hit the sunlight's rays. Nodding lazily, and tiredly, she agreed. Slowly getting up. Sitting up as she tuck her head in her fluffy chest, the molly brushed her head inside her fur lightly. Stretching as she yawned, the molly looked at the other sleeping apprentices. Shaking her pelt, the tiny she-cat slowly padded outside the den, glancing around for the sight of her mentor. Catching a look at Oakfall, she bounced towards him. "Morning O-Oakfall." She smiled, a shy one indeed.

ASHSTRIPE
──────────────────────────── ───
[ gender ] tom [ age ] thirty-five moons [ rank ] warrior [ mood ] content,down [ location ] queen's den [ activity ] greeting [ tagged ] daisyclaw

You're hopeless. No one likes you. See? Your own mate betrayed you! Pfft, you're as worthless as a piece of fox-dung. Come now, join me and I'll give you the attention your heart desires. "N-No!" He growled, retreating at the offer. You're just a rookie. Something slowly started to trap him, pulling him down into the darkness. Gasping as he woke shaking slightly, his heart raced, beating quickly. Nightmares. It's too real, I can't stand it anymore. Hitting his head repeatedly into the ground like a mad cat, he paused, shaking his head hopelessly. "It's worthless to do this. Nothing will make it go away." He muttered hopelessly, getting up slowly. "Gotta get my head off some things." He muttered, slowly slouching his shoulders, his muscles rippling through the sun's glare. Grabbing a shrew, he caught a glance of a queen nursing her kits, as he thought he could start a friendly chat. Realizing it was Daisyclaw, he smiled softly. The sweet queen always had the effect on him, but he has to keep his mind straight, and try not to fall for the pretty she-cat, like what he did before. Walking by, he popped in and placed on a warm, slightly fake smile. "Good morning, Daisyclaw." He greeted, glancing at the kits. His heart melted, knowing he won't achieve any in the future, as he did in the past. Although a small warm real smile crawled from his lips, seeing how happy she was.
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Oakfall
♛ Apprentice:: Littlepaw ♛ Tags:: Littlepaw ♛

Blinking in shock at the ball of excitement that came bouncing toward him, the burly tom grinned in amusement as he listened to her happy voice. 'Good morning, Littlepaw. Sorry to wake you just after daybreak but I thought that an early start would be best today. I have taken notice to how low the freshkill pile is, and even though I am sure Whitestar or Greyclaw will send out a hunting patrol, but I think it would be good to work on some hunting today. I have one new twist to the hunting training today though. Instead of hunting for the prey on the forest floor, we are going to work on catching fish from the creek within the forest. How does that sound?' Curling his fluffy ginger tail over his large paws, Oakfall studied his apprentice with interest to see how she would react to his offer. It would be much different than the normal training that they had been working on for the last few moons, but it was something that she quite possibly could excel in and something she should most definitely know in case of an emergency. Knowing that anything could happen to the forest, it would be easiest to round her skills in every type of hunting, which also meant that tree hunting would be another skill he would need to focus on. The thought thrilled him, less than the thought of battle training, but catching fish was rather exciting to the ginger tom.

Stormpaw

Waving his tail in agreement, he fell into silence due to her now being awake and speaking to him directly where before she was still asleep and not responding. Choking down the lump in his throat, the dark grey tom followed after Splashpaw, tail quivering as his nerves continued to heighten with every growing second. Exiting the apprentice den, he avoided eye contact and simply nodded at the she-cat before heading toward the warrior den, knowing that his mentor wouldn't be awake yet as it was just barely daybreak. As he neared the warrior den, he looked back and dipped his head to Splashpaw before swallowing once again to clear his throat. 'I-I-I will be right back. I will try and get Hornetfang...' Sighing shakily, he padded into the den with his tail hanging low and his claws in the ground to keep himself from shaking. Looking around the den, he searched for the pelt of his mentor and moved his way silently through the heaps of fur before stopping at Hornetfang's sleeping form. Blinking in the dim lighting, though the few small rays that managed to squeeze their ways through the den walls, Stormpaw prodded his mentor's shoulder gently then a little more firmly to be sure he would wake him. Um.. Hornetfang? I was curious if we could discuss training? Uh.. Whenever you're ready, I will be waiting in camp if you want to talk about it...' Timidly, the dark grey tabby turned tail and fled the warrior den though he made sure that he didn't step on anyone on his way out. Pushing quickly out of the warrior den, Stormpaw stopped short nearly running into Splashpaw and coughed before backing up so he was out of the way out of the entrance and had more distance between himself and Splashpaw. 'I guess we just wait t-till he is ready to wake up... I hope that's okay.. I didn't see Ashstripe in there though... Maybe he is busy.. Should we just wait for now? M-maybe we can ask Ashstripe if we can just go hunting instead...and Hornetfang can just take us...' Noticing that he had spoken more than he had ever spoken to Splashpaw in one straight sitting, he stopped and looked down timidly, swallowing hard. It was hard for the tabby to speak to Splashpaw, though he didn't really have trouble speaking to anyone else. Actually he was quite social, though it was nearly the opposite around Splashpaw or around large groups as he got rather claustrophobic.

Daisyclaw
♛ Queen ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Ashstripe ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Can't Have One ♛ Tags:: Frostkit, Owlkit, Beetlekit, Cloverkit,
Ashstripe♛

Glancing up from the mouse that she had been eating, Daisyclaw peered at long-haired, silver tabby tom whom poked his head inside. A wide smile crossed her face as she recognized Ashstripe, waving her tail in a slight greeting as she finished chewing her mouthful of freshkill. Finally swallowing the delicious meat, the ragdoll she-cat licked her lips to clean up a little and smiled once again at the tom. 'Well, good morning, Ashstripe! It is a pleasant surprise to see you this morning!' Taking a deep breath as she took in the scents that dawn brought along with the light of the sun. The scent of cold morning dew mixed with wet grass all intertwined with the normal aroma of the trees and the stream within the camp. The quiet trickle of the stream hardly made its way into the nursery, but with her ears now trained to the nursery's compact walls, she could more easily isolate the sounds of the camp. Refocusing her mindset, Daisyclaw studied the handsome tom before her with the silver fur glinting like the shine of water in the light of the sun. The darker stripes that marked his fur absorbed the lighting completely, not reflecting the light nearly the way that the silvery grey fur did. Her mind drifted off to the days when she had fallen in love with Adderclaw, and how it tore her apart when his life was taken to save her and the kits. It had been nearly 8 moons since the day Adderclaw died, and loneliness had nearly torn her heart to shreds ever since. She missed the Adderclaw, but in her heart she knew that he wouldn't want her to be alone, and that the kits would need a proper father. It killed her to admit it, but she had to move on for her sake and the kits sake. Her heart begged for someone to fill that void, and it was hard to recognize the feeling that she felt looking at the tom before her, but the feeling was there. A warmth that began to fill that hole within her heart. Nothing is harder than losing a loved one, but it was just as hard being alone with the thought of her future ahead of her. If any tom was going to be an option, Ashstripe was the best choice as he was polite, kind, caring, and an amazing warrior. Much like Adderclaw, but if anything a little more gentle, though Adderclaw always held a softer paw toward her than anyone else. Sorrow and curiosity began to cloud her vision until she shook it off mentally so she could appreciate the tom that stood before her, that finally broke the silence she lingered in while within the nursery.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Splashpaw

She cat;; Apprentice;; With Stormpaw

Splashpaw sat down outside the warriors' den as Stormpaw went in to try and wake his mentor. She turned her back on the entrance and looked up to the sky, where the sun was just barely peeking out over the treetops. The light turned the leaves golden and cast gentle shadows over the groggy camp. There was a lingering mist about the edges of the wall, not yet burned away, though soon enough it would be. The dawn patrol will have already left, though who was on it she wasn't sure. She hoped she didn't get stuck on another hunt today; it seemed like that was all Ashtstripe was letting her do- aside from cleaning out dens, of course. She looked up at the sound of pawsteps nearing her; Stormpaw was carefully exiting the den. She looked behind him, straining her eyes against the dark, to try and see his mentor following, but all she could make out were the other cats' sleeping forms. Stormpaw nearly bumped into her on his way out, and she backed up at the same time he did, causing there to be a little bit of an awkward pause on her part. The grey apprentice facing her cleared his throat and began talking, but she really only caught the last sentence; '...Maybe we can ask Ashstripe if we can just go hunting...' Splashpaw jumped to her feet, Oh Starclan, no! Please not another hunt! Anything but another hunt! She shook her head and looked back at Stormpaw, Maybe we should just, wait until your mentor's up. We can sit here and talk until then. there was a bit of a pause while she looked around, Finding nothing of interest around camp to talk about, she looked back at him. What are you thinking? You know whatever I'm thinking, all the time, I tell anyone who'll listen. But you don't talk very much; that was the most I think you've ever said to me without me talking- my fault maybe- so I never know what you're thinking. Okay, this was new; asking what went on in other cats' heads. She wasn't sure when she decided to, or if she decided to ask at all, it just happened.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Stormpaw

Bumbed by her response when he offered to see if they could go hunting together, Stormpaw gave a slight nod without speaking and listened to her every word. Hesitating a moment, the grey tom processed her words before realizing how long he had let the silence go, and looked up with a blank look in his eyes as he tried to fish up a response. I... uh.... uh... I guess you're right about me not speaking my mind... I don't seem to say much when you are around... Sorry about that. Would you mind... uhh... joining me next to the stream? It sort of calms me when I'm... uh... nervous." With his tail tip quivering still, Stormpaw took a few steps toward the stream before turning around for her response as he wasn't sure if she didn't like the stream or not. 'While we wait for Hornetfang, as it seems he is b-being fairly lazy today and I don't want to get him angry by bothering him too much... Maybe we can think of something else we can do outside of camp together.... I am absolutely awful at climbing.. so maybe you and Hornetfang could teach me a thing or two?' Due to her instant response against the hunting option, there was a slight hope that maybe a different option would be more of interest to her. A glint of hope shone in his eye, with his enticing yellow gaze catching every ray of light that flitted in his direction. Now that they were in camp and he was facing the rising sun, Stormpaw's brown stripes within his fur shone more prominently, making his darker fur seem almost light grey. His yellow eyes studied her fur, the way that her dark ginger stripes nearly blended completely together along her back. Each dark ginger stripe contrasted against her lighter orange-cream colored fur almost as vividly as black on white fur. It absolutely delighted his senses visually, which his mind appreciated her beauty up until he turned his gaze onto her eyes as he awaited a response.

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Adderpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing ♛

Having waited for what seemed like ages for his apprentice to follow him out of the apprentice den, Blizzardstep flicked his dark brown tail as he peered back at the entrance of the den from where he sat next to the stream. With no movement from the den since Stormpaw and Splashpaw exited the den, he gave a small 'mrrow' of laughter before he lifted himself to his paws and gazed around camp for his second favorite person, next to his sister of course. With a little effort, as he had started on the wrong side of camp to look, he spotted the flawless white she-cat enjoying her breakfast a little ways away. Crossing the camp clearing over to Lightwing, he dipped his head as he stopped near her and waved his fluffy brown tail in greeting. 'Good morning, Lightwing. Might I say you look as lovely as the evening stars that I admire every night. Would you mind if we chat while you eat this morning?' A soft smile danced across the tom's face, whiskers slightly twitching at the movement of his muzzle. Not wanting to sit unless the long, white-furred she-cat approved, the tom stood patiently as he waited for her response.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me