COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby daz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 am

COLLEGE
You thought High School was hard enough.

:: HELLO FRIENDS
Welcome to your very first year of College. You've just arrived, and boy is it a lot to take in. You have received a roommate, a dorm, and your schedule of classes. But that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have
ANY time for fun.
This is College, and in this RP you are a Student at Birch Wood University. You have the responsibilities of a regular College attendant. Get a job, attend classes, etc etc. But most importantly... Find your groups, your lover, your best friends, your hobbies, and LIVE.

:: DETAILS
The date is currently mid-September, and the Season is Autumn. The leaves are turning brown, and it is certainly turtle neck weather. The year is 2014.
Now in this RP, you are, as explained above, a College attendant. You make your own choices, and live your own life. It's up to you how you wish your character to be. I don't care if she/he is gay, lesbian, bisexual, or straight. I don't care if she/he is Christian, or involves in Satanism. This RP is made for you to be creative with your character and her/his personality. So please,
HAVE FUN.

:: FORM
Important Note ;; CREATE YOUR OWN FORM, this is just a base so you know what I need to know. c;

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Age;;
Gender;;
Looks;;
Sexual Orientation;;
Personality;;
Likes//Dislikes;;
Crush;;
Best Friends? Family? ;;
Favorite color;;
Music Types;;
Etc etc ((add anything you like to your form. be detailed. try to describe them just like you would a real human being))
Last edited by daz on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: Oh Look. Rules ::

Postby daz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am

Rules;

• Please do not cuss. CS does not permit cussing, so that doesn't mean you suddenly can here.
Create your form by yourself, the form posted above is only a base so you know what I need to know.
• Be creative! Your character needs personality, doesn't she//he?
• Try to be active. If you will be inactive for any period of time, please inform me.
• Make as many characters as you feel you can handle.
• Responses must not be short. This is a lit thread, and I will not tolerate TWO SENTENCED responses.
• I'm fine with any sexual orientation or religion.
• No spam will be tolerated.
• If any scene arouses that is to mature or against CS rules, fade to black or do a time skip.

Much luv <\3
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Boxx ::

Postby daz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:57 am

Reserved if necessary c:
Last edited by daz on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: Characters ::

Postby daz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 am

Last edited by daz on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: My Characters\\ Character ::

Postby daz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:01 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
N ∆ M Σ ;; Mitchell Alexander Saunders.
Mitchell. One of the most humiliating names in the history of the world. Mitchell had always despised his name as a kid, especially when his piers made fun of it. But sometimes he couldn't agree more... It was the most atrocious name ever.
Thus, when he turned 12, he tried to start going by Alexander. Alexander or Alex, whichever suited the user. Yet for some reason, he felt it didn't fit him. For once he preferred Mitchell. At last, when he hit age 16, he finally discovered the name he'd keep the rest of his life.
Introducing Mitch Saunders.
N I C K N ∆ M Σ ;; Alex in most cases, since that's short for his middle name.
He really doesn't like it when people call him Mitchell. Most of the teachers call him that, and it does get on his nerves.
∆ G Σ ;; Currently twenty-four year old.
Mitch was born in Canada, on September 3rd of 1989. He grew up there until he turned about 13, that's when he moved to Nashville Tennessee, his current destination here in college.
G Σ N D Σ R ;; Male.
C L ∆ S S Σ S ;; Mitch is working with musical arts, writing, computer editing, and photography.
When Mitch was very little, he'd always had this fascination for music. He'd constantly be signing up for chorus classes, instrumental lessons, and recording lessons. He currently has a strong point in violin, piano, and guitar. He does enjoy singing, but he's not amazing. This is a work in progress, I guess you could say. He owns a YouTube channel that he uses to exploit his talents, trying to get well-known. He does successfully own up to 1,000,000+ subscribers.
His love for writing came from his more teenage years, when he first was assigned a writing project. He decided to write a full blown novel, which he hopes to publish as his first works someday. Currently he carries around a black journal with a page for jotting down his brightest ideas, and another page for designing his own songs and tunes. You'll catch him drumming his fingers against any surface, trying to crack a new musical code.
Computer editing came naturally, since he was always typing stories on his laptop. He eventually learned the basics of computer knowledge, but craved more. Now he can assist you with nearly any technology issue.
Photography comes from his interest in nature. As he says, "Every little thing is worthy of being captured." He usually has a camera wrapped around his neck, in case something pops up and he simply MUST stop and take a photo.
D Σ S C R I P T I V Σ S ;; Height is 6'1.
Mitch's tall stature comes from his Father's side of the family, where nearly everyone was at least 6'5 or more. His Doctors claim he is still growing, and could possibly sprout another 2 inches within the time span of a month. His body structure is mainly muscular, like any other mid-adult male, but he does not own a six pack. Because of his slender frame, it makes him seem a lot less strengthened then he truly is.
Mitch's hair color is a caramel brown with a few blonde streaks. It juts out at the top, and nearly always is spiky on the sides. His eyes are also a light caramel, swirling around the pupil with a mixture of darker browns.
When it comes to Mitchell's clothes, it's never the same. Sometimes it's spontaneous orange jeans and a blue sweat shirt. Other days it dull skinny jeans and a checkered jacket. Shoes are usually red high-tops. Mitch's ears are both currently pierced. He never removes the small silver studs, even when he sleeps or showers. They're kind of his "lucky charm". Otherwise, he possesses no tattoos.
P Σ R S O N ∆ L I T Y ;; "The exciting section."
The Canadian, shockingly enough, is experiencing depression. But he never reveals it publicly because he doesn't want to make others unhappy or dislike him. He has a small amount of social anxiety, especially around unknown faces. He is very spontaneous and loves extra-ordinary. Normal, calm, and mature are some of his worst enemies. He believes you are never to old to play with toys, participate in "kiddish" activities, or act stupid. Since, after all, every day for him is a silly day.
Mitch has a deep passion for unknown colors. The basics like red or orange never suited him. He's always trying to dig up new colors, like maroon or dodger blue.
He claims he's not shy and a very out going character, but in the end he really isn't. He's always been very kept to himself and his books. In fact, he's very anti-social. But he is approachable, and doesn't appear threatening. Most people like to introduce themselves to him. But it's not always easy, sometimes he looks kind of sad. He has a face that never uses fake expressions, meaning he won't smile if it isn't genuine.
Mitch is a hat person. He likes to accessorize with dog tags, scarves, glasses, hats, and bracelets. His number one favorite accessory are his red Gunnars, that are naturally fake because his vision is exceptional.
Mitch is definitely considered a "night owl", and NOT a morning person. He'll stay up all night editing pictures or writing in his current story Caves, and you'll find him sprawled out in bed in the morning wearing the same clothes as the day previously. He barely ever wears his Pajamas.
His vocabulary is exceptional. He can spin off several vocab words that no one even knows exists. Most people think that makes him froward, but he likes it. It means he can call someone an idiot using a more descriptive word, and they won't even be aware. This also brings up the fact his grades are pretty "so-so". This means in some subjects, like English or Math, he has flawless scoring. But in Social Studies, he has near to failing grades.
He loves to long board, and personally own a motor cycle. He used to never ride the cycle, but now he likes to go out for a drive in it and break a few speeding laws along the way. When he takes these trips, he tends to invite friends. It's always more fun when he can be accompanied.
Current job occupation is at a Music Department store in Opry Mills Mall, which is called "Studio GG". Which stands for Studio "Good Game". He tends to use the term "GG" when he thinks someone or something is cool. Studio GG is also a recording studio for hopeful music artists, where Mitch works with the sound equipment and giving critiques on the customer's music. He his praised for his easy-going attitude and encouraging words for not-so-great artists.
H I S T O R Y;; "God help me survive this day."
Mitch grew up in Canada. His parents weren't dream parents, and in fact they were pretty cruel. They never liked or agreed with anything Mitchell did, and hated his "emo" side where he'd color his hair. ((At one point, Mitch colored his hair a vivid purple. He recolors it that way on his birthday every year.)) His parents kicked him out of their house when he was 16 because of his sexuality change over, and forced him to literally grow up and raise himself. At a certain period of time, he was a low-life who lived on the streets. He had nothing. But things did change for the better, and he still is successfully caring for himself.
Is an only child, and was actually an accidental birth. He wasn't wanted or appreciated by his family. He was actually going to be aborted but his parents chose against it. Mitch is completely unaware of the state of his entire family. Most of the time, he doesn't really care about it. But some unlucky days he does get really down in the dumps about it.
L I K Σ S ;; "The list..."
His job, music, photography, hardback journals, pens, writing, being original, the TV show "Doctor Who", the color magenta, his red glasses, his dog tag that says "MS", laptops, YouTube, creating music, plaid, cats, dogs, raccoons, food, the night, nature, and most of all people who like him for him.
D I S L I K Σ S ;; "The second list..."
Bullies, judge-mental people, homophobic people, the name Mitchell, dull colors, the color black, the day, slow music, and haters.
S Σ X U ∆ L L I T Y ;; Bisexual.
He became Bi when he was 16 because he suddenly grew an attraction to males. But he usually prefers females.
C R U S H I N G ;; Currently dating Lucy Ann, crushing on no one.
Mitchell had a boyfriend once, but things didn't go to well. Lets just say the second male got arrested.
M U S I C ∆ L INTERESTS ;; Techno.
Anything with personality and a real beat to it. Love songs aren't usually his thing, but he will tolerate them at work for his client's sake.
∆ N D . daz .
Do not steal character form.
Last edited by daz on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby star star. » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 am

{ N A M E }

Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond

{ A G E }

17 1/2, turning 18 at the end of October.

{ G E N D E R }

Female

{ L O O K S }

Sarah Jane is a tall, normal-skin colored girl. She has long, choppy dark brown hair that ends around the middle of her back. She's always wearing a blue-jean jacket given to her by her older brother Luke Pond, a striped shirt (an idea she stole from her youngest sister Skye Pond), jeans, and TARDIS-blue Converse that her mother gave her before going off to collage. She has pretty dark brown eyes that are normally gleaming, signaling that she's in her own little world.

{ S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N }

Straight, however, she doesn't diss gays like some do.

{ P E R S O N A L I T Y }

Sarah Jane is a nice, out-going person who is extremely brave, but is also afraid. She loves having someone she can easily rely on, but she also likes being alone. She's always dreaming about being in a different land, and can understand things in a different perspective than others can. She's a collective person, and loves reading and writing. She wants to be a journalist when she makes it out of collage, but loves investigating none-the-less. She also loves goofing around with her old pals and siblings, playing a game from a TV show she loves to watch. In her free time, Sarah Jane will climb trees, play on her laptop, and just listen to fan-made music videos/read fanfictions. She can be a little harsh at times, but that's only to the ones that she loves and wishes to protect until the day she dies, or mysteriously vanishes.

{ L I K E S / / D I S L I K E S }

Sarah Jane's likes;;

{ Reading fanfictions
{ Listening to music videos made by fans of her favorite show
{ Hanging with her friends
{ Daydream during classes if she can't focus
{ Write
{ Investigate with her friends
{ Quote stuff to annoy her friends

Sarah Jane's dislikes;;
{ School in general
{ Jerks
{ Being away from her family for a long period of time ((she loves her siblings))
{ People telling her what to do
{ Some teachers
{ One of her cousins.... He'd ask for her help and then when she tries to explain it he starts yelling at her
{ People telling her that she can't do what she loves to do ((investigate, become a journalist, daydream about another life))

{ C R U S H }

Well, this is her Freshman year at collage! She hasn't met anyone there yet.

{ B E S T F R I E N D S / / F A M I L Y }

As previously said, this is her first year at this collage. She's not sure if she'll know anyone from her old schools, and the type of friends she'd want may not be at this school.
Her family is a whole 'nother matter. She has a mom and a dad called Clara Rose Pond and Matthew David Smith Pond, and two siblings, Luke Vader Pond, and Skye "Sparky" Bane Pond. The cousin that she mentioned earlier is Grant Andy Ravenson ((she hates him and tries to stay away from him but that's impossible...))

{ F A V O R I T E C O L O R S }

A very dark, navy-blue color ((aka TARDIS-blue)), an olive-green color, dark yellow, a weird type of red ((the red I'm using)), and an amethyst purple-crystal color.

{ M U S I C T Y P E S }

Sarah Jane likes a lot of different types of music - dubstep, techno, remixes, fandom-based music, fast, up-beat music, rarely any type of slow song, metal-types ((Linkin' Park//Three Days Grace metal type musics)), and fun songs ((in other words, a lot of different types of music. I can't really name all of them, because I don't know their names fail XD)).

{ E V E R Y T H I N G E L S E }

Amusing, yellow gets the large sections. Ha! Oh well, I hope they aren't too long that I'll trip over them.... ((heh Fourth Doctor pun gosh I love that Doctor <3))
{ She chooses to not let anyone call her anything but Sarah Jane. If she gets really close to you, she'll allow you to call her Sarah. But she hasn't even let her siblings do that yet, so good luck!
{ Her theme song is a song called "Safe In My Arms" by Plumb. This is the url -
Click here ^-^
{ Often, out of boredom and if it's really cold outside, she'll wear a twelve-foot-long scarf with a bunch of different colors ((ignore the crazy Tom Baker in the image XD))
{ She wants to be a detective to prove her older cousin wrong that girls can't be good detectives
{ She likes being a journalist because she loves writing and she wants to have her writing in a newspaper for some odd reason
{ At one point in her life, she had depression. She soon got over it and is now extremely happy and is trying to help others ((no, she didn't self-harm. she couldn't do it because she was afraid of what her siblings would think))
{ At another point in her life ((same time heh)), she also had a short temper. She's still growing over that, but for now its under wraps.
{ The rest of her history is under wraps. She doesn't want anyone to know

is this okay? i can add more if you'd like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 am

L I N D S E Y - S Y D N E Y - H A L E
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉Image
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          N ∆ M Σ: "Lindsey Sydney Hale. Nice to meet you!"Lindsey loves her name. She wouldn't change it even if she could. What would be the point? According to her father, her parents were visiting Sydney when they decided to have a third child. Lindsey's always wanted to visit Sydney.
          N I C K N ∆ M Σ:"Call me Linds if you want, some call me Hale." Nickname's don't really matter to her, as long as it's nothing insulting. No body wants an insulting nickname, right?
          ∆ G Σ:"I'm nineteen." That's her age. Can't change it without a time machine, even then you still wouldn't be able to change it.
          G Σ N D Σ R: "I'm 100% sure I'm female." She is totally female. She doesn't need anyone to check either. She's sure.
          B I R T H D ∆ Y: "Twenty first of September. Why planning on getting me a present?" She was born in Los Angeles, California.
          C O U R S Σ S: "I'm a first year, but.." Lindsey has chosen Music, English and Photography.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          D E S C R I P T I O N: "Well... I don't know what so say." Lindsey is five foot six inches and weighs approximately one hundred and fifty two pounds. For her small stature, Lindsey is actually quite strong and muscular. Well she kind of has to be, especially since she does a lot of parkour and dancing. She has hair that's a mix between chocolate brown and mahogany brown. Her eyes are blue, they change a lot though. One minute they are Sapphire, the next; Ice blue. Depends of the lighting really. Lindsey's clothing style isn't really categorized as anything. She isn't a girly girl; she doesn't do high heels. Boots however she accepts with open arms. Preferring a nice pair of combat or cowboy boots over high heels any day. On a normal day she'd wear skinny jeans and some geeky or humorous tee with a hoodie and a pair of converse sneakers. Sometimes she wears dresses, mainly special occasions. Usually though she sticks to her comfortable everyday clothes or her pajamas.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          F ∆ M I L Y: "I love my family." Of course like in every family, there are a few fights but generally they all love each other. Lindsey lives with her father and her uncle Peter, as well as her brothers Derek and Steve (though she tends to call him by his nickname Jinksy). Her mother died in a fire at a young age, Lindsey hardly remembers her, because she was so young. Her brothers remember her though. No memories surface when ever her mother comes into the topic of conversation - which is never - Lindsey only has photos of her mum. Her uncle Peter became a part of the family when Lindsey was around five years old. He used to look after her when her brothers were at school and her father worked. Her family has always been rich, money ran through the bloodline thick and plentiful. Technically none of them needed to work, but her father always said that he didn't raise her to be lazy. Tyler and her are cousins.
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          P Σ R S O N ∆ L I T Y: "I'd say I'm a geek." a very sarcastic, independent, intelligent girl, who is a seriously good violinist and free runner. At the first meet with Lindsey, she's friendly and happy to help, though she wouldn't reveal much about herself. When she allows people to get to know her, she's very witty and has a great sense of humor. She's able to lighten a moment with a witty quip, and she's very with pop culture and has no problem referencing it all the time. She enjoys talking and does tend to ramble on when she's nervous. This nervousness normally occurs around boys, or more specifically 'hot' boys - such as her former boyfriend Tyler when she first met him. She likes to have a good laugh. She doesn't care what people say about her, and she lives life they way she wants to. She loves being outdoors and having a camera in her hands taking pictures. She loves photography, playing video games and reading. She's just a huge geek. She loves to read, she has a whole wall of her bedroom dedicated to bookshelves full of books.She currently has around 12 books that she still has to read yet she is continuously buying more. She spends a lot of her time filming videos to upload onto YouTube. She spends more time, killing time when uploading said videos takes FOREVER. Lindsey is a straight A student. She does her assignments on time with ease. Everything she learns just kind of get sucked into her brain and stays there. Also it helps that she has Eidetic memory (commonly referred to as photographic memory or total recall). She does however have blonde moments, but hilariousness usually ensues so she doesn't feel totally humiliated. Of course she still revises for finals. She can get overly excited for too many things. These include new episodes of her favorite TV shows, what she's having for dinner, bands, that sort of thing. Lindsey's vocabulary mainly contains, "Sorry, um, ah, I don't know, seriously, actually, honestly, jeez," and a continuous stream of profanity. She tries to keep that on the low down though, often replacing the words she would say with something totally random and weird. As well as being a YouTube star, Lindsey has two jobs. She works in a bookstore and a mechanics garage. The bookstore seems pretty obvious as to why she would want to work there. But the garage seems a little weird, right? Well the only reason she works there is because she wanted to fix up her mother's old '67 Chevrolet Impala. She had her own car too, but she felt like she could be closer to the mother she barely remembered if she did get it running again. Of course there's always the problem of being able to get the parts for it. Hence the reason it's taking so long. Plus she's had to completely rebuild the engine, practically from scratch, as well as the interiors of the car.
          L I K Σ S: "I love to play the Violin, and also" dancing, parkour, chocolate, her family, YouTube, being a nerd, animals, singing, movies, TV shows, books, reading, writing, Disney, playing guitar, sitting/standing on rooftops, fixing cars, working her two jobs and having the chance to go to events like VidCon and Playlist Live.
          D I S L I K Σ S:"I hate Being unable to connect to the internet, as well as" slow uploads, reality tv, instruments that haven't been tuned properly, animal abuse and clowns.
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          S Σ X U ∆ L - O R I Σ N T ∆ T I O N: Straight.
          C R U S H: No One.
          B O Y F R I Σ N D: No One.
          B Σ S T F R I Σ N D S: Tyler, Open.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          Other little tid-bits of information about me. Well, I drive a 1976 CJ-5 Jeep, and I'm currently rebuilding my mother's Impala." Lindsey's Jeep is blue and black. She lives in a massive house and her room has basically three rooms attached; a closet, a library and a bathroom. My music styles include a lot of instrumental, pop punk, Alternative Rock, a smidge of pop music. Favourite bands include: Panic! at the Disco, All Time Low, Paramore, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, Hans Zimmer, AWOLNATION, American Authors, Capital Cities, Phillip Phillips, Crystal Fighters, Disney, NONONO; as well as YouTubers such as: Peter Hollens, Tyler Ward, Max Schneider, Luke Conard, and Mike Tompkins. She has participated in the videos of their songs too.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          Face-claim; Lindsey Stirling
          Form for my use only.
          All pictures go to their rightful owners.

T Y L Σ R - K ∆ L Σ B - H ∆ L Σ
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          N ∆ M Σ: Tyler Kaleb Hale .
          N I C K N ∆ M Σ:Ty,
          ∆ G Σ:Twenty.
          G Σ N D Σ R: Male.
          B I R T H D ∆ Y: Eleventh of September. Born in Dallas, Texas.
          C O U R S Σ S: Horse Riding, Photography.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          D Σ S C R I P T I O N:Tyler is five foot and eleven inches, and weighs approximately one hundred and eighty five pounds. He has natural black hair and his eyes are constantly changing from greens to browns, depending on the light.
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          F ∆ M I L Y: "Uhh, okay um.." Tyler was born into a family of police and Texas rangers. His dad was the boss of the local station and his brother Jeb works lower down. Tyler never wanted to be a cop, but he still took the state sheriff exam three times anyway, for his family of course. His mother always pushed him to do what he wanted to do, motivation him for the future. His uncle on his dad's side is Lindsey's father, so they are cousins.
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          P Σ R S O N ∆ L I T Y: "I'd say I'm a nice guy." He is. He's got a laid back attitude to most things in life, but when it comes to riding seriousness does stand in. He's usually a nice guy, and his breaking point is hard to approach. Though if you do ever pass that he can be quite mean. He can stand his own, usually with a glare or a witty comeback. Most of the time, he'll just agree until the person's had enough and disappears. He's a bit of a geek, lets be honest. He tends to reference TV shows and books in everyday life, sometimes subconsciously. He loves sitting in random places and just thinking quietly. He loves riding always has. Before he started barrels he was a bull fighter, or as some like to call them rodeo clowns. He did a few tours and got scraped up badly sometimes. So many scars litter his body from past accidents.Tyler reads a hell of a lot of books. Mainly fiction, mainly young adult fiction actually. He works at the local Equestrian center, he's mostly a stable hand, but occasionally teaches the owner's two young girls, one of whom is disabled, only because he knows their mother, she used to babysit him.
          L I K Σ S: Barrel Racing, Cutting, Books, TV shows, Movies, Geeking out, Forests, Riding, Sitting in stalls, Sitting on rooftops, his family, especially his mother, Rodeos, Bull fighting, whiskey, driving, working out, the colours green and blue.
          D I S L I K Σ S:Getting injured, drugs, mistreated horses, animal abuse,
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          H I S T O R Y: "Well, there's not much to say really." Tyler was born into a family of police officers. His dad and his brother Jeb are both Police officers and his uncle is a Texas ranger. His mother worked in a bookshop, which is where Tyler gets his love of books from. At a young age he always wanted to be a rodeo rider, bull fighter anything. His brother Jeb always wanted to be a cop. His dad always pushed Tyler to be a cop too. Tyler took the sheriff exam three times, failing it every time. It made him sad that he disappointed his father, but inside he was kind of happy, because he really wanted to work in rodeos. His mother told him not to worry, and to do what he wanted to do. She always motivated him to ride instead of being an officer.
          ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          S Σ X U ∆ L - O R I Σ N T ∆ T I O N: Straight.
          C R U S H: No One.
          G I R L F R I Σ N D: No One.
          B Σ S T F R I Σ N D S: Lindsey, open.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          Other little tid-bits of information about me. Well, I drive a 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500CR Black paint job. I have a horse - Gabriel - but I do work with some of the other horses in the rodeo I travel with. Lindsey's my cousin. Music types, well, there's a range. It's mostly Alternate Rock and Indie music. Some of his favourite bands include: Panic! at the Disco, Muse, American Authors, Fall Out Boy, You Me At Six, etc.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
          Face-claim; Tyler Hoechlin
          Form for my use only.
          All pictures go to their rightful owners.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 am

friendly bump ^-^))

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:35 am

(( Sorry about the wait guys, I was working on a killer Science Project for school. I have returned c:
    All three of you are accepted. I think at least one or two more people should join before we actually begin.
    Otherwise, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for joining College!
    I should be adding my character up in a few minutes, I'm working the kinks out on his form >.< ))
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 am

danks flash ^-^ Also I'm excited to see your project. It's probably better than mine and that blonde chick XD))

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist