π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:44 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt, Mansa, Kaia, Edgar

Winchester looked around at everybody. Once to his cubs, it was nice to see them excited to learn. He turned to Kaia, β€œI suppose we should go ahead and make our way towards the drinking place,”
Winchester then turned to Edgar, who has made his way to the group. β€œHey Edgar,” he bowed politely. β€œI figured it was about time I teach the cubs some. We’re about to head out now, if you’d like to join us.”

With that, The tiger sprung to his legs, bellowing for his cubs to follow.

He walked at an easy pace alongside Edgar, Kaia and the cubs. He surveyed the land for any movement, seeing a hare nearby. Winchester lowered down to the ground, gesturing for the others too as well. He lowered his voice. β€œLesson one, hares. These guys are quick, and they can hear really well.” Winchester stepped a bit heavily, causing the hares ears to turn their direction.
Once it lost interest and continued on, Winchester crouched, and dashed silently towards the hare, avoiding debris on the ground. The hare turned towards him for a split second, and it was over. Winchester grabbed the hare in his jaws and brought it over to the cubs.

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora

β€œIt is nice to be able to hang out with you again, Tora.” she responded to her brother, with a purr.
Tiki stepped forwards, out of the nursery. She started heading towards some of the more empty lands in the territory. β€œI don’t think I’ve seen anything out here, since we’ve moved here,” Tiki said to Tora. β€œBut, there is a scent lingering around here that I’ve been noticing while I hunt, one that I don’t recognize.”

She lifted up her head and inhaled deeply, trying to pinpoint the scent. Her lips curled into a flehmen response, allowing her to gather the scent better.
β€œI think someone else is here somewhere, maybe another cat? Smells like blood.” Her eyes softened a bit when she got the blood scent.

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Zalika, Koda

Shiba sat alongside her brother and Zalika, watching the two of them as they spoke.
She groomed her fur while they were talking, thinking about going out on that hunt.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:40 pm

Declan
Lion | King | 5 years old | tags: Daisy
Declan admired his mate for a second. He loved every part of her: her personality, figure, voice, scent, everything. "I'm glad you slept well" he smiles, giving her head an affectionate lick. "I slept fine, not the best but it could have been worse" he shrugs. He looks around a bit before looking back at Daisy. "Any plans for today?" he asks.

Killian
Lion | Warrior | 5 years old | Tags: Declan -> Edgar and Winchester -> Arika, Chike
Killian turned his head as Chike approached. β€œBehave” he warned the other male. β€œYes, we leave in half an hour” he repeated himself. β€œDon’t be late” he added. He then stalked over to the prey pile to pick his breakfast. He looked over the options before taking a rabbit and walking away to under a tree. Laying down, he held the prey in between his paws.

Mila
Aardwolf | Patrol | 2 years old | Tags: open
Mila yawned, waking from her slumber. Rolling over onto her paws, the aardwolf shook off the grass from her pelt.

Kiko
Panther/ Serval| Hunter | 2 years old | Tags: open
-sleeping, open to tag-

Yvonne
Tiger | Cub | 3 months old | Tags: Family
Yvonne trotted along after her father, excited to finally get to come along on one of the hunts. She was confused about what her father was gesturing about, but after looking around and seeing everyone crouching, she did the same. She then listened to her father speak. Rabbits, creatures that Yvonne didn't quite understand. Wouldn't walking be less tiring then hopping around on their little paws? The little tigeress pondered. She then focused back on her father as she began to stalk the hare. "Wow! That was awesome!" Yvonne looks in awe at how swiftly her father killed the rabbit, it stood no chance. In her excitement she didn't consider that her shout may have startled any other prey around away. "Whoops... sorry" she apologized, lowering her head in shame.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:23 am

HYENA PACK

Zalika - Queen - Spotted hyena - mate is Yaro
tags: Yaro, Shiba, Koda
~~
She took a look at her mate speaking to her, then turned to nod to Shiba " Thank you Shiba if you can do the hunting that would be great" she said to her. Her ears perked to Koda before she had time to respond to Shiba more "It's fine...Koda...but what circumstances? Could I know something?" she questioned him. The tensions between their rival lion pride were bad, so she was being little worried "And Koda going out alone, too far to the camp is not exactly safe, there are plenty of warriors who could accompany you on your walks?" she said to him.

Geto - male pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Goza, Yaro, Lorell
~~
He didn't take his paw away from the rabbit, even if he looked to Lorell who spoke to them "A number?" he repeated "That sounds like a great idea" he said looking at Goza for a moment then back to the patroller.

Goza - Genderfluid pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Yaro, Geto, Lorell
~~
They didn't move their paw away from the rabbit either, as they looked up to the patroller and then to their brother "Okay sounds good to me" they said "So from which number to where?" they asked the patroller.

Nuru - female hunter - Black-backed jackal - crushes are open
tags: Lorell (kind of), viper
~~
She nodded to the patroller as they left "Thank you..." she said mostly to herself as the other already left to retrieve the mice she watched earlier. Shaking her fur a little bit she turned to look at Viper "Hmm weird way to say that, but yeah hopefully we have a better chance today than yesterday" she said to her.

LION PRIDE

Mansa - male cub - tiger - crushes are open
tags: Winchester, Yvonne, Colt, Kaia, Edgar
~~
He followed after the adults and stayed near his two siblings. He was glad for Yvonne to join them too as it was fun to be with his two siblings and learn together, maybe do a little competition too later on, when they know at least some of the basics about hunting. He looked at Edgar when the leopard joined the group as well "Morning Edgar" he meowed to him then turned to look at what his father was doing. His ears perked as well when the hare's ears perked for the student's voice his father did, before catching it "Oooh that hare was not that fast huh" he said with a joke "I want to try too..." he said looking around for a possible another hare to find.

Sade - female medic - Caracal/ serval hybrid - crush on Kiko, open
tags: Anastasia
~~
She nodded to her "Alright I will go to see and try to find something small and fresh for you and Nemo" she told the Denmother. Her eyes looked at the cub "Good morning Nemo" she said to him, before leaving the nursery. She had a quick look around the camp before leaving the camp to the place she knew to have some mice and smaller prey.

Chike - genderfluid patroller - Jaglion - crush on Killian and Tora
tags: Killian, Declan, Daisy, Rika
~~
He looked at Killian as the lion got to the fresh kill pile to take his breakfast. They flicked their tail a little bit and sat down, their eyes turning to the Rika "Okay...and I thought we could get there immediately, not waiting half an hour..." they said with a sigh. Well, Killian was not truly a deputy, only a warrior so maybe that's why this didn't need to happen immediately, as a deputy could not eat before a patrol.

Kaia - genderfluid hunter - Jaglion - crush on Edgar, open
tags: Winchester, Edgar, Mansa, Colt, Yvonne
~~
She looked at the handsome leopard "Oh good morning Edgar, happy to see you accompany us as well" she said to him with a smile. She then turned to look at the Winchester catching a hare "Well I will go to the drinking place to try my luck you can stay here to teach your cubs about how to catch fast prey like hares" she said to the tiger male.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:00 am

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female smiled. She said "I don't really have any plans for the day, unless you have something for us to do. I just...want to hang out with you," she said. She felt warm when he licked her, but it had passed quickly when he'd asked her plans for the day. She looked around for a moment. She noted that Tiki and Tora seemed to be headed out on a walk.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. He sniffed the air as well. Now that they'd left the nursery and camp. Now they were where loners could be at. "Do you...think its a loner? Its definitely not one of those canines... It smells like a lion or tiger. Yeah...I smell blood too," he said.

He shuddered at that thought. Who would have attacked out here? Had another big cat been attacked by hyenas? He couldn't really be sure. Loners probably got in fights too. He hadn't scented many around, though. Most felines were in the pride. Maybe this one would join their pride too.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub twitched his ears. He flicked his tail back and forth. As he grew, his tail would get longer. He had the goal of a baby tiger right now. He blinked his eyes a couple times. He then followed the others. He smiled at his sister and brother. He was silent as they all walked.

He nodded to Edgar, saying "H...Hello." He ten fell silent once more. He stopped and crouched as the others did. He watched what his father did. He said "Wow...that was amazing." He was sure hares were fast. It just hadn't expected that. He said "It couldn't be fast because daddy sneaked up on it."

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo, Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes purred. She nudged at her son a bit, then looked to Sade. She nodded at her, saying "Thank you for doing this for us," and smiled. She then looked to Nemo once more, as he was quiet, and must still be sleepy.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes -I'll post her again when Goza and Geto get back-

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags: Geto and Goza

The reddish, darker, and white one, with some black, smiled a bit. "Good," they said, then thought on how high they should make the numbers. "One to thirty, if you two can count that high...um...can you count that high?" he asked. They wanted to be sure they didn't do numbers that were too large.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:50 am

[Can I get a small recap please]

Amaury the King Cheetah
female || deputy || crush: open || crush: open

A deep purr-like rumble sounded in the thick furred female as she entered camp, a rabbit and a few sparrows clamped in her maw. Flicking her black tipped tail she moved towards the prey pile they had established to accommodate the growing pride and deposited her catch, minus one of the small sparrows; looking around she chose a shady spot to settle down and eat her kill.

Stahl the Maned Wolf
female || warrior || mate: open || tags: open

The long-limbed male laid near where the Denmothers usually sleep, his long black legs tucked under him as his dark brown almost black eyes scanned the camp, looking for something to do or someone to antagonize so this bored feeling would leave his body; not spotting anyone that peaked his interest he laid his head down, a groan leaving his body.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am

Small recap for you: it’s still day one, everybody on each side is awake relatively speaking. The lions have hunting patrol sent out, Winchester’s cubs are with them training, so Winchester and his cubs: Mansa, Colt, and Yvonne, are practicing hunting, Edgar and Kaia are with him as well. Lions have a border patrol out too. (Chike, Arika) and the Liger siblings Tiki and Tora are out on a walk, about to discover the loner Riyu.

For the hyena pack everybody is still kind of waking up and getting into the swing of things. Shiba is going out on a hunt and open to interact with
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu May 02, 2024 6:25 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt, Mansa, Kaia, Edgar

Winchester turned to Kaia, and nodded. β€œCall out or come find me if you need any help.”

Winchester then looked to his cubs as they spoke, and began digging a shallow hole to store the prey. He spoke first to Yvonne, which had apologized for being too loud. β€œIt’s okay kiddo, there will be more prey around. This is your first time out, so I expected you guys would be excited. For future reference though, the more quietly you hunt, the easier your prey will be to catch.

He turned to Mansa next and chuckled. β€œThat’s for sure. This one definitely wasn’t fast enough.” Lastly he spoke to Colt. β€œThat’s correct, most small prey can’t run fast enough if you’re able to sneak up on it.”

Winchester then dropped the Hare into the shallow hole he dug. He gestured to its ears first. β€œThese guys are tricky. These big ears can allow them to hear up to nearly Two Miles. Even stepping too heavy can tip them off. They’re also small and agile, which allows them to escape easily if you spook them.”
He told the cubs.

β€œYou guys can try to catch one if you want. Can you recognize this scent again?” He gestured to the hare.

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora, Riyu

Tiki paused and looked at her brother Tora.
β€œI do think it’s a loner,” she responded and started walking closer to the scent, doing so instinctively. After following it for a moment she spotted him in the distance. A solid white lion, no pride in sight. His white pelt was matted and bloodstained.
The lion also looked a bit emaciated, as if he hadn’t eaten in a while.

Tiki couldn’t tell if the male was asleep or awake, so she kept her distance. β€œShould we help him, Tora?” She asked. β€œI still remember some of my medic training.” Tiki hadn’t come up on a loner before, but he didn’t seem like he’d be aggressive.
β€œHe looks starved.. probably hasn’t eaten”
Tiki felt bad looking at the male. She felt bad for him, and would want the help if the roles were reversed.

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Zalika, others (open)

Shiba bowed once more to Queen Zalika. β€œYes ma’am, I’m on it.” She excused herself to get a hunt party started. Shiba bounced excitedly as she bellowed for the other hunters to join her on her expedition. She noticed some of the other hunters out and about, so she headed towards them.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 am

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female smiled. She said "I don't really have any plans for the day, unless you have something for us to do. I just...want to hang out with you," she said. She felt warm when he licked her, but it had passed quickly when he'd asked her plans for the day. She looked around for a moment. She noted that Tiki and Tora seemed to be headed out on a walk.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. He smelled the air a second time. He then passed as they got closer. "He's white...I've never seen a white lion." He then shook his head. Of course, that didn't matter. "He's injured..so yeah, we should help him. Well...you can," he said to her.

He was just a patrol cat. He didn't really have any medical training like she did. He sighed at himself for that. He should have learned a little. "Wonder what he's doing out here." He looked around a moment. There were definitely no others. He couldn't smell or see anything.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub twitched his ears. He flicked his tail back and forth. He blinked his eyes a couple times. He nodded to Edgar, saying "H...Hello."

He nodded as he looked up at his dad. He wanted to be big like him one day. He'd grow up, he knew that. He wasn't actually going to be that big...That, he did not know. He was hoping he'd be big and strong. They ate well enough here. He'd definitely be able to keep his strength up.

"big ears...help them hear us," he muttered. "We have to be really quiet then." Then again, they could step on things... They wouldn't always notice a stray stick or such. He shook his head some. He let out a small sigh. He then sniffed the scent of the hare. "I...think I can do it," he said.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo, Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes purred. She nudged at her son a bit, then looked to Sade. She nodded at her, saying "Thank you for doing this for us," and smiled. She then looked to Nemo once more, as he was quiet, and must still be sleepy.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes -I'll post her again when Goza and Geto get back-

-baby one (Thorr) will go here-

-baby two (Loke) will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags: Geto and Goza

The reddish, darker, and white one, with some black, smiled a bit. "Good," they said, then thought on how high they should make the numbers. "One to thirty, if you two can count that high...um...can you count that high?" he asked. They wanted to be sure they didn't do numbers that were too large.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me