Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Postby prissyshoo22 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Wolves strong beautiful animals that are feared and admired. They were once kings and queens of this forest. Top of the food chain. Humans domesticated some and killed off the others. One pack prevailed the strongest of many different bloodlines. They joined together and fight for their freedom. They live in a dense beautiful forest hidden away from most humans. Humans have bred hybrid wolves that are part wolf part machine. They seek to find the last of the wolves and they are relentless in their search. Most of the wolves have powers but some are from the original wolf bloodlines. The prey is plentiful and the area is vast miles away their is mountains the wolves hide away in when the hybrid wolves come searching. Will you join them and fight for your freedom?

Positions-
Alpha Female- Luna (Winged Water Bender can shape water to defend herself as well as having the ability to fly)
Alpha Male- Chosen by Alpha female
Beta Female-
Beta Male-
Delta Female-
Delta Male-
Hunters (3)- Saturn (can see visions of prey and their locations at night for the next day)
Omega Female-
Omega Male-
Pups (3)-
Elders (Gamma) (2)-

Username-
Wolf Name-
Gender-
Position-
Picture or description-
Age-
Personality-
Last edited by prissyshoo22 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
prissyshoo22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Postby prissyshoo22 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Username- prissyshoo22
Wolf Name- Luna
Gender- Female
Position- Alpha Female
Picture or description- Will attach picture
Age- 25 (in human years)
Personality- Luna is strong, independent, and a social butterfly. She is a great leader and friend to all.

Username-prissyshoo22
Wolf Name- Saturn
Gender- Male
Position- hunter
Picture or description- will attach picture
Age- 18
Personality- Saturn is a shy, semi grumpy guy, he keeps to himself but gives his all to wolves he is close with. He can be a bit sarcastic and mischievous at times.
Attachments
LunaMyFursona.png
LunaMyFursona.png (220.41 KiB) Viewed 196 times
JayyWolf.png
JayyWolf.png (68.02 KiB) Viewed 196 times
Last edited by prissyshoo22 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
prissyshoo22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me