Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OPEN!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OP

Postby bouanich » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Karmen closed the door of the Therapy Room and rushed over to the front doors, waving at Gwen before opening them to let the dragon in.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‹πŽπ‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐒𝐔𝐍,
𝐀𝐒 ππ‘πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐀𝐒 πŒπ€π“πˆπ‹πƒπ€ !
────────────────────────────────── ─ ✩
hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex β‹†ο½‘Β°βœ©
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Therapy Room/Tags: All inside the therapy room

He waited patiently as his caretaker unhooked his leash and removed his harness and protective cast. He glanced down at himself, licking his scars. He looked back up at the glass door, Abella wasn't there, instead there was Karmen, preparing to let in two other animals. He growled in annoyance, pacing back and forth as multiple animals entered the small room, he could tell it was going to get crowded. He backed himself into a corner, claiming it as his own personal space. He didn't really know what Karmen was doing with all the animals, but he wasn't too fond of it.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 am

|Lamina|Female|Location:inside the building|Tags:Fume|
"alright then, just stay under my wing. i'm gonna make a dash for the door." The hippogriff shot off towards the door in terror as she saw a tree fall down nearby. She ran at a pace that she hoped the creature could keep up with. Once inside she shook herself off instead of checking on the smoke bat.
Last edited by rainbowarcher22 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:04 am

Fume/Smoke Creature
"Got it," they said. They kept up her all the way. When they got inside, Fume was still under her wing. They screeched when she shook off as water pierced through them in large amounts. "Don't do that!" they cried. The holes where the water had passed filled up with smoke again.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:22 am

|Lamina|Female|Miniature hippogriff|In the Building|Tags:Fume|
"My bad!" she squawked apologetically. I probably could have waited to shake the water out of my feathers. "So are you new here, or just good at hiding because I'm not sure if I've seen you around before." The words just pushed their way out of her mouth and kept going "Since we haven't meet before, what's your name? I'm Lamina but just call me whatever." She in a relaxed tone despite her earlier moments of fear.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Fume/Smoke Creature

"I'm new! I am good at hiding though!" Fume disperses and floats into a shadow, becoming very hard to see. They came out of the darkness, reshaping into a bat. "My name's Fume. Nice to meet you, 'whatever'!" they laugh, joking on how she said they could call them whatever.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Kiari - Female - None - Ice/Water Dragon - None - None - Fire/Ice Breath + Can Change Size at Will + Shapeshifting - Location: somehow in the therapy room- Tags: Everyone?

Shrinking as small as she dared, Kiari darted into the therapy room that was minuscule by dragon standards. She saw the smoke creature again, looking as if it had not just almost dissolved. The hippogriff had gotten the floor wet, and Kiari made sure to hop over the spots that looked like they had been slightly contaminated by smoke. She grew to the size of a small kitten and curled up in the corner, watching the scene before her intently, judging who was friend and who was foe.

Maybe I should shift into something a bit friendlier. Kiari focused on the hippogriff and ignored everyone else. She reminds me of...something. Suddenly, Kiari screamed without warning.

Chains...a huge hippogriff...humans... Kiari writhed with fear. It's happening all over again. That day... She screamed again, and this time it shattered the glass walling the small therapy room from the storm.
Will trade for malk dragon, UR cat, or warrior cats!!!
Pet's name: Naomi/UR Zebra (TYSM Oasis!!!)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:16 pm

|Lamina|Female|Miniature hippogriff|In the Building|Tags:Fume|
"Haha very funny..." She made mocking face and then went back smiling. When she heard a loud shriek she turned to see a small white dragon that had been staring at her. She felt like it's eyes were clawing into her soul, needless to say Lamina was throughly freaked out by it. She shook herself and turned back to fume "being able to practically disappear seems pretty cool. So Fume where are you from?" She heard another scream and saw the window break allowing for the small room to be exposed to the elements of wind and water. She payed no mind to it and hoped that the storm wouldn't get any worse. That white dragon is a strange one huh? she thought to herself.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Therapy Room/Tags: All inside the therapy room
He stared at the dragon, his brow raised in concern. He didn't know wether he should be concerned for her or not. He let out an exhausted sigh, he didn't need to say much, his unimpressed expression spoke for him. He strutted up to the dragon and lighty poked her with his sicke-claw to get her attention. Instantly, she erupted into a tantrum. He jumped in shock, losing his footing as the glass doors and windows shattered. He brushed all of the dust off of his feathers from the fall, before clambering back to his feet, his face was red with anger. "Darn it... Shut it, and stop screaming why won't you! You're turning this place into obnoxious scene!" He yowled. Only the other animals could hear his voice. To Karmen, his voice sounded like an angry screech, like no other normal animal.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:21 am

Fume/Smoke Creature

"For that reason, I am glad I do not have real ears, or a physical state that's not in water." they said as a piece of glass passed through them. "As for where I'm from? A lab experiment on one of the dungeons and dragons monsters. Poured magic juice on the image I think," they laughed. "No that's a joke. I dunno where I'm from."
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
Twilight Prince