•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame looked up at Yara and thought for a moment. Suddenly it came to her, and the alpha began to laugh slightly. "You know what, you're right," She said with a sigh. Before, Flame was afraid to say something because she didn't want to start unnecessary drama with in the pack, but it is not okay for her to let someone else bully her own wolves. She is the one who is supposed to stand up for the other wolves that can't stand up for themselves. "Cerberus's behavior has to be stopped. As you said, I am the alpha, so it is my responsibility to deal with him," The alpha said, regaining her confidence that has seemed to have left her only moments before.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; River | Position; Warrior |

Chance listened to Flint and nodded. "Okay. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure everything was alright," he said with a smile and watched the warrior as he walked away. Chance padded after Flint quickly in order to catch up. "How about we just head back to camp, alright?" He suggested and began to walk back towards camp.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Rose laughed sheepishly at Colblade's comment and blushed slightly. "Wow," she said with a giggle, "I don't even think my own sister cares half as much as that." The fae shifted her weight uncomfortablely and shook out her, looking back at Colblade. "If it makes you feel better, though, I care a lot about you too. So I am sorry about feeling like I had to lie to you." The fae smiled at the brute and flicked her tail.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Oliver walked along the border as he made his way through the forest. On most days, the brute would preffer to be at camp or somewhere where he was not alone, but today he enjoyed the peace and quiet. Oliver smelled the air to see if there was any prey around, and he caught the scent of a dove that was feeding on some seeds on the forest floor. 'Stupid mistake,' he thought to himself and leapt out onto the bird. Oliver picked up the dove in his mouth and began to make his way back to camp.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock & Mako|

Jade heard what the other male had said, "Thank you!" she barked back before bolting towards the edge. Though she was fatigued, she didn't show it, she hated showing weakness.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I nod back to the wolf. His silence frightens me. I take flight and fly towards where I had last seen the lone doe and her fawn. I circle above them many times, waiting for the signal from Saturn. I feel awkward, hunting with a quiet wolf. He didn't seem to oppose my plan, which excites me and worries me all at the same time.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade & Mako
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I give an annoyed look at Mako, not appreciating his commentary. Though he is being smart, I am not. I probably should not have given a sour look to the higher ranking wolf, but again, I'm not being very smart. Right now, I want to talk to the female. "Wait!" I woof and lope after her. I follow her right over the border without second guessing myself. "If you don't want to talk on pack territory, then we'll talk off of it. I'm Rock, and I'm an omega. I was born and raised in the pack. Have you always been a loner?" I ask the female, interested in her response. Loners always amaze me. I can't imagine living such a lonely life, especially since I am a very sociable wolf.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I twitch my ears at the quiet sound of humming. I turn my head slowly and narrow my eyes at the small female wolf currently running away from me. I get to my feet and walk calmly after her, curious as to what she is doing. "Where are you going, love?" I call after her. Suddenly the forest doesn't seem so quiet anymore. There is excitement and chaos, and I love it. I quicken my pace to a trot. As I go I wonder why she was running. Well of coarse she fears me, but is there more? Why was she out in the woods in the first place? These questions tumble through my mind as I begin to lope after her. I'm not sure why I care so much, but I guess it is just something to entertain me in this boring pack.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I laugh even harder as Rain struggles above me. I'm surprised she has been able to keep her balance on top of my shaking body. Finally I get my laughter under control, and manage to kick the female lightly off of me. I spring to me feet and look her in the eyes, a mischievous glint in my own. I circle around the fae excitedly, giving her time to make the next move. I know I can easily crush her, so I might as well go easy. "Let's see what else you can do!" I woof, barley keeping myself from falling into a fit of laughter.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
-open-
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock & Mako|

Once Jade had gotten a safe distance away from the territories, she stopped quite abruptly. "I'm Jade, and yes, I have." she replied in an annoyed tone. Her parents and sibling died when she was just a pup, she had taught herself everything; from hunting, and swimming, to even climbing trees. But Jade wasn't about to admit her devastating past to this dumb brute who had just risked both of their lives just to swipe her out of the air in mid-flight.
Last edited by wolf? on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:16 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I saw the hunter take flight, looking up as he was flying over to where he had spotted the doe and fawn. I kept a fair distance, finally eyeing the doe and fawn near by. I crouched in some bushes, my odd colored eyes staring at them. I had decided to wait for them to come nearer, just so I could leap out out of nowhere. Wait....who to pick? The doe, or the fawn? Well...I kept my eye on the doe more, but once the doe is gone, the fawn should go to, besides, I never really liked animals without their parents, this reminded me of my past.

Mako

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Jade & Rock

I noticed that he gave a annoyed look at me, I didn't exactly know why, either, the fact I was just trying to be reasonable. But seeing the duke cross the boarder made me nervous, my ears kept at a alert position, watching the conversation between Rock and 'Jade' she called herself.
Last edited by Everestsong on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Pine finally finished her meal. "Thanks for the meal." She said with a slight shrug. Suddenly overwhelming tiredness bowled her over. Her jaws stretched into a wide yawn as she licked her lips from the remaining scraps of prey. "I'm going to my den. I'll catch you later. It was so great to see you." She stood up and shuffled into camp. Her paws crunched against the branches that were in the way of the omega den. Stumbling inside, she made her way through the soft moss to her corner of the den. She flopped down and let out a sigh of relief as she closed her eyes, letting sleep engulf her.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Amber Tags:Kai

Amber replied
"Bye!" as she watched Pine leave her Amber noticed the voice saying"Hey!" And looked at the voice she saw the wolf and her ears flattened almost immediately "H-hi.." she said shyly to him
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Colblade
Talking to: Rose

I notice Rose's change in behaviors and became more comfortable with my words. "Don't worry about it, just tell the truth next time. You're not a very good liar anyway" I add with a tease. I was ready for the conversation to become less serious. I didn't want to feel awkward around Rose, and I could easily get consumed by my emotions.

Flint
Talking to: Chance

"Don't be sorry I just-" I sigh, closing my eyes for a moment. "Yeah let's go," I sigh, moving quickly so I could walk at Chance's side. I needed to be less emotional. I needed to be strong; I needed to be a warrior. I couldn't do that if I was caught up in my feelings. I felt shameful, yet hopeful. A small part of me hoped that Chance knew what happened, so I wouldn't have to confess about my feelings. I mentally slap myself, 'don't be weak', a tiny voice says to me. It was right, I couldn't sit around waiting for the others to pick up on my weird behaviour. When the time was right, I would tell Chance how I feel. But know was not that time.

Rain
Talking to: Ire

I stumble backwards as Ire pushes me off of him. I become competitive as he circles around me; it's a challenge and I would hate to turn it down. I'm slightly worried because I know he could crush me, but it was only practice, so I wasn't scared. I furrowed my brow with a smirk and charged at the wolf, hitting him as hard as I possibly could. I wasn't sure how much it would affect the brute due to my size, but it was worth a shot.

Yara
Talking to: Flame

I listen to Flame and smile after she finishes talking. "That's more like it", I say at Flame's regained confidence. She was the alpha, she should be able to be confident in her decisions and choices. However, in the end she was another wolf with emotions and concerns, so I understood her hesitation to confront Cerberus.

Zaiya
Talking to: Cerberus

I begin to run faster as I hear the warrior coming after me. I know I can't outrun him, but I'm so scared that I don't know what to do. I was so nervous, I could feel the adrenaline pumping through me, trying to push me farther. I begin to whine at myself; I shouldn't be this frightened by someone in my own pack. I slow down with a heavy sigh. "Nowhere...anywhere," I answer between breaths, turning to see if he is still behind me.

Kai
Talking to: Amber

I watch as the other wolf scurries away, wondering why they left so soon. I brush it off and assume they didn't hear me. I turn back to the other wolf, slightly surprised to see her ears down. I hoped I hadn't been intimidating..."I don't believe I've met you before, what's your name?" I walk closer to the fae. "I'm Kai".
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame laughed at Yara's comment and returned the beta's smile. "I will probably speak with Cerberus later once he returns to camp," the alpha noted and looked around camp. She felt stupid for losing herself for a moment but was determined to reassert her dominance over the other wolves. "It is almost midday. Would you want to get something to eat?" Flame asked the beta.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; River | Position; Warrior |

Chance took a moment to glance over at Flint before he continued to walk back towards camp. The brute decided not to try to bring up what had happened again to avoid making Flint uncomfortable. He didn't quite get why he was suddenly so interested in what Flint was thinking and why he didn't just ignore the warrior's behavior in the first place. It almost puzzled Chance and he thought to himself as they walked back towards camp.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Rose listened to Colblade's response and was taken aback by Colblade's teasing. "Hey!" The fae exclaimed with a laugh and shoved the brute playfully. "Well, maybe I am just not good at lying to you," she tried to reason, laughing at Colblade with a wide smile.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I watch Saturn making his way towards the pair. I hope he goes for the mother first, even though she might be harder to kill. The fawn can't go much farther without its mother, so we can kill two birds with one stone. I land in a nearby branch and try to make eye contact with him, signaling that I am ready to go.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I finally realize how far away we are from pack territory. I can't even see the border or Mako, who we left far behind. I'm actually quite surprised he didn't follow, but then again I can see why he wouldn't. I snap my head around at the females annoyed voice. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I wasn't thinking. But I did try to take all of the impact from the fall. Sorry..." I woof to her, hoping she will accept my apology. I don't want her to be annoyed with me. I hate it when wolves are annoyed with me. It's a tough thing to avoid as an omega, though.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Zaiya
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I run harder after the female as she tries to bolt away. Finally she slows down, and I catch up to her. "Now, now. Don't be afraid, omega. What are you doing out in the forest?" I bark and sit down. Except I want her to be afraid. I want her to keep running. I want her to run and never, ever look back. She won't though. She knows I will chase her to the ends of the earth. I don't even know why I want her to run. I want her to obey me. Yes, that's what I want. I look the omega in the eyes, showing my dominance. I flex, ready to punish her if she looks back. I doubt she will, but a small part of me wants her to.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I stumble and bump into a tree, trying not to wince at the pain. I'm not that much larger than the fae as a wolf, but I am much bigger in my rhino form, so that blow hurt a bit. I try not to show it though, I don't want to look weak... Cerberus wouldn't want me to look weak. No. I won't think of him now. "I didn't know we were being that tough!" I woof, a small laugh escaping my maw. Now it's my turn. I press my back legs up against the tree and in a matter of seconds, I push off the tree and hit her shoulders with my front paws, nocking her onto her back. I wrap my jaw around her throat, but am careful not to bite down. "Gotcha!" I woof, but it is muffled since her fur is in my mouth.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} open
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
I wake up alone in the hunter den. The sun beams through the den. I'm surprised it hadn't woken me up earlier. I stretch my back and my legs and walk calmly out of the den. A few wolves are around, but they all seem busy. My stomach growls, so I walk up the the kill pile. I sniff around and see a fresh buck, but everything looks uneaten. I'll have to wait for the alpha and beta to eat first. I lay down in the sun and close my eyes. I'm not very tired, but I like to relax.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me