WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY!!!!!! ALL CLANS

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY!!!!!! ALL CLANS

Postby Starex » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

So, I am posting a warriorcat roleplay!!!! YAYYYY! My Leader name is WinterStar. My sisters who also rule are obviously SummerStar, Springstar, and Fallstar. Some rules are:

1) Please respect that I am the Leader of StarClan (just for this post) My deputy will be the one who bids on one of my pets the best. :)
Just tell me in the trade if you are. Same goes for if you want to be a leader or deputy of any Clan

2) NO CURSING - AT ALL!!!!!!! Or I will foe you and you will not get a chance to be any deputies.

3) NO MEAN OR IRREVALENT PICTURES - Thanks ;)

4) Tell ME WHAT CLAN YOU ARE IN (MUST BE ONE OF THE FIVE CLANS), What color you are, your name, your warrior likes, mate (optional), and anything else that is important)

5) NO MORE THAN ONE OC

5) HAVE FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! (I WILL POST TOO, MY WARRIOR CATS!!!!!!!!!!) :mrgreen: :thumbup: :D
Starex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WARRIORCATS ROLEPLAY!!!!!! ALL CLANS

Postby moon3061 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:11 am

Hello, Id like to join ThunderClan.
Name: MorningLight
Personality: A quick and agile she who has a rather rude personality
Appearence: Light ginger, golden dapples and green eyes
Crush: None
Mate: None
Tell me if I should add anything, thank you for reading and have a good day.
moon3061

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:25 am

Cats Name: Cleo
Full Name: Cleopatra
Birth Month: December
Breed: Norwegian forest cat
Colouring: Dark brown with black, darker brown, and dark blond stripes.
Markings: White mark on her chest and the tip of her tail.
Eyes: Green
Body Type: She is large and heavily boned. She is large and heavily coated. She is muscular. She weighs about 12lbs which is small for her breed!
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: She is a strong cat and good to have on your side. She loves toms and she is searching for a tom of her own. She doesn't like it when other cats boss her around.
Backstory: She was born in the wild but both of her parents died and she found the ThunderClan
Mate/Crush: Open!!!
Friends: None yet
Enemies: None yet
Other: Nothin
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:06 pm

Cat name: DarkMoon
Clan+Rank: RiverClan medicine cat
Appearance: A black tabby Tom. He has very dark fur and his tabby stripes are barely noticeable on his pelt. But because of the darkness of his fur his dark amber almost orange eyes stand out noticably. His fur is also thick and long, especially around his ruff in and almost main-like way
Personality: he's pretty aloof. Honestly he tries to stay to himself. He's snappy and tired. Mostly because he has a habit of staying up to take walks at night and stays up during the day to care for his classmates.
Backstory: he was born in the clan and quickly identified as a possible med cat apprentice. He decided that he'd prefer that to the high paced life of a warrior. So he started his apprenticeship early to get a head start. This he was made a full medicine cat earlier than expected.
Crush: open! I'd really like him to end up in a double illegal relationship as a medicine cat and it be cross clan
All other relationships: open as well
ππ”πˆππ // βœ°β‹†.:ο½₯⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
Λ–β€ΏΛ–β€ΏΛ–β€ΏΛ–β€ΏΛ–β€ΏΛ–β€ΏΛ–
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HazelDragonlove » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:30 am

Clan - ThunderClan
Name - Snow-leaf
Age - 23 moons
Appearance - She-cat with green eyes along with a light grey pelt and a darker grey tail. Her fur is very thick and often gets matted.
Personality - Very serious at times especially in battle. But also very caring, she has a bit of an attitude when she gets annoyed or if she doesn't want to do something.
Skills - She definitely masters agility but lacks fighting skills and power. She can't swim but she can hunt, she is excellent at hunting in the woods.
Background - She was born in the wild, but her mother abandoned her when only 7 moons old. She found her way into ThunderClan territory and soon into her new life!
Rank - ??
Mate/crush - Open!
Other - N/A
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-I love roses-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
HazelDragonlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:47 am

Clan- You didn't exactly tell us which leader is ruling so I'm going to go with Fallstar(Whatever clan she possesses)
Name: Bittersweet
Appearance: A beautiful black and white she-cat. Her chest has a crossed-off heart on it.
Personality: She always changes moods very quickly
Skills: She knows every herb and poison, and she takes a great time in healing wounds or poisoning cats
Background: Her mother was always sharp and horrid to her, cursing her because she looked so much like her aunt, Trinket. Bittersweet was left alone, but she had gotten stolen by a fox. Some cats saved her and she ended up here.
Crush: Open!
Other: None
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trixzel » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:55 am

Clan: Shadow Clan

Name: Mirageheart

Appearance: white fur with brown and grey stripes light blue eyes. Short fur but a floof tail.

Personality: As she is still pretty young she has a playful side, but is very protective of her clan.

Background: She was raised independently out in the woods by her mother who taught her how to hunt and protect herself. Sometime after her mom passed she found herself lost and alone before joining Shadow Clan.

Crush:None

Mate:None
Trixzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostpetal » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:46 am

Clan: RiverClan
Name: Frostflower
Appearance: A beautiful, long-haired silver tabby she-cat with striking deep blue eyes. She has lavender behind her ear.
Personality: Sweet, shy, bubbly, gossipy, witty, intelligent, kinda sharp-tongued.
Background: She was born :0
Crush: Open!
Mate: None for the moment
Skills: Great at hunting, fighting, good at herbs, really fast and good at swimming and climbing.
Stuff she's bad at: Paying attention, staying on task, fighting to the death, dealing with twolegs and other animals
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feel free to shoot me a trade anytime! If you gift me a pet or C$ I'll feature you on my trading rules. People who do this are really generous <3 COPPAs trade with me! I only trade doubles :)
Note: Be patient with me. I am extremely forgetful and I'm kind of stressing out (multiple reasons) ^^
click images for credits

Frostpetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby proudcatlover » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:26 am

clan: thunderclan
name: mud'foot
appearance: a cream-colored wildrose bengal with light brown splotches, a fluffy white underbelly, white front paws and brown hindlegs. she has light green eyes.
personality: kind-hearted and loyal. she can easily be aggravated.
background: mud'foot is half-blooded. her father was a rogue and her mother was a clan-cat. when her mother died, mud'foot retreated to the forest to grow by her dad, in which she underwent extreme training to perfect herself. when her father was eventually killed by a fox when she was 10 moons, she retreated back to camp where she has been since.
crush/mate: open, but she's lesbian
skills: intuitive, good at hunting/fighting, running/agility

β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š ˚✩ β‹†ο½‘Λš ✩
β”Š β”Š β”Š ✫ pup! Image
β”Š β”Š she/they/star Image
β”Š ⊹ β”Š lesbian/catgender <3 ✯ ⋆ Image
β”Š . Λšβ”Š waBOOM! ˚✩ β˜† ~~ <3 ~~

proudcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittybear12 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:21 pm

I’d like to be riverclan
Name: honeystream
Looks: a large honey colored she-cat with markings resembling a tiger, she has green eyes and a bob tail
Mate: open
Crush: open
Kittybear12[[/strike]
Kittybear12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me