Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OPEN!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OP

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Username: Rainbowarcher22
Name: Lamina
Species: Miniature Hippogriff
Img or Description: Image made by me can be found Here. Instead of being horse size like a normal Hippogriff, she is about the size of a golden retriever.
Personality: Lamina is the honest type and will avoid lying and hates being lied to. Sparing feelings isn't an option and she doesnt want others to spare her's either. She does however put a little bit more consideration into her words if she is speaking to someone she cares about. She is pretty inquisitive, but wont push an uncomfortable subject. She is very welcoming most of the time
Powers (If Any): She can manipulate wind. but she sees it as a useless ability
History: Lamina was born into the family of a wealthy owner and enjoyed a high class life for beginning of her life. When her owner decided he was done with Lamina he kicked out to the streets. She lived in the streets scrounging up bits of food and hand-outs to live off of. When she stumbled across the adoption center and was taken into its care she made herself very comfortable there. She's been there for quite some time and almost doesn't want to leave.
Crush/Mate?: Open
Offspring?: N/A
Other:
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx֍ Rainy | They/Them ֎
xxHello! I'm Rainy/Rainbow but I'm okay
xwith being called pretty much anything.
xxI'm an artist that draws a variety of stuff.
xI'm also a pretty rusty roleplayer ^^;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSee my art & characters here:
xxxxxxxTwitter
xxxxxxxxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxDeviantart
xxxxxxxxxxxInstagram
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Kiari - Female - None - Ice/Water Dragon - None - None - Fire/Ice Breath + Can Change Size at Will + Shapeshifting - Location: the yard - Tags: Everyone, especially Karmen

Rumor has it that a new animal was being brought to the adoption center. This rumor happened to be true, and "it" came in the form of a huge blue dragon.

Kiari slept peacefully in the back of the truck. Well, as peacefully as a dragon could without being slammed into the sides of the truck every five seconds. "KEEP IT DOWN OUT THERE!" she roared. Unfortunately, try as she could, the walls of the truck were soundproof and dragonproof, as seen when Kiari tried to set the walls on fire so she could escape. One of those worthless humans came into her part of the truck and she immediately tried to turn her into a popsicle. Kiari failed and the human walked up to her "cage".

"Don't worry, you'll be free soon," the human said. "You'll be safe in a sanctuary, where we can't hunt you! Also, you'll probably make new friends and someone will probably come by eventually to adopt you!"

Kiari snorted. Like anyone wants a dragon that will set them on fire any minute.

Suddenly, the truck jerked. "We're here!" the human said brightly. Kiari simply turned her back and polished her claws. The back of the truck opened and a burly male came rushing in.

"Come on, you big, fat, lazy beast! Move your butt!" he said. Kiari ignored him and started sharpening her claws in the corner. SCREEECH!

Finally, the male human had enough and somehow dragged the 10-ton dragon out from the truck and onto the ground. Then, the male and female both jumped back into the truck and sped off into the distance. Kiari stood up and looked around at her supposed new home. It seemed to be a yard, and it was raining. Kiari drew the water toward her and absorbed it. The other animals in the yard looked like they were friendly with each other. But...humans! Kiari hissed at the woman in the yard.
Will trade for malk dragon, UR cat, or warrior cats!!!
Pet's name: Naomi/UR Zebra (TYSM Oasis!!!)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard-----> Inside the building/Tags: Karmen, Abella, Open

He squirmed his way away from the leash after hearing the clicking of the leash being unhooked from his harness. He stared at Abella, who was pawing at him through the window. He felt slightly sorry for her, she seemed to be interested in coming in. Chances are she wouldn't be let in since he was here for his own checkup. He turned away from her, and shook his head, his tail swaying as he trotted away, and paced in circles across the room, looking for something to do, and occasionally rubbing his side against Karmen, like a cat. He stopped flat in his tracks, as he heard the angry yelling of another animal, He swung himself around, and tapped his claw on the door, concerned staring at the enraged animal. He could hear her having a diatribe against the humans... for a reason that he couldn't understand. He continued tapping at the door, making several cackling sounds in an attempt to get Karmen's attention.

(Nobody is at the yard right now, they were all taken inside because of a rainstorm, and Charcoal needed therapy (Most likely has something to do with his recovery) fyi. :) )
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:37 pm

xD diatribe against the humans that is hilarious
Kiari - Female - None - Ice/Water Dragon - None - None - Fire/Ice Breath + Can Change Size at Will + Shapeshifting - Location: the yard- Tags: Especially Charcoal and Karmen

Kiari stopped preaching a sermon about the cons of mankind when she noticed a dinosaur-like creature watching her from inside. Pfff...domestics. You're all under the control of the humans, she thought. In fact, she could see that the woman was holding a certain object that looked like the leash that had been put on her, only made of - plastic? - instead of dragonproof metal.

FLASHBACK
It was a normal day for Kiari, hunting little hum-animals down. As usual, she heard the noise of the dragon hunters' cars running up and down the road those despicable humans had built by her forest and cave. No matter...they won't catch me.

Until someone did.

She was busy stalking a young eagle, just learning to fly, inching closer and closer soundlessly. Finally, she pounced - and it turned out to be a decoy. Kiari growled softly in frustration. Humans must be around here. She turned to leave the area and found the dragon hunters surrounding her.

"What do you want, humans?" she snarled.

The hunters didn't respond. Instead, they threw a metal leash at her and put her snout in a muzzle so she couldn't roast them all to ashes. Then, she was drugged.

END FLASHBACK

That does it, Kiari thought. No matter how human-like that dinosaur is, I have to save him or that woman's going to put that leash back on him and there'll be no escape. She stretched her wings and prepared to fight.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Gwenevere/female/staff member/tags: none
Gwenevere came into the adoption center and saw that the animals seemed to be content. She smiled to herself and took a seat at the reception desk . Gwenevere hoped that somebody else would come by and give one of the animals are home.
-----
Taurin/male/red fox/homosexual/*crush on Asher*/mood : bored/tags: none
Taurin sighed heavily as Asher didn't come over again. He ate his meat that the nice lady had provided for him and got bored again. Taurin just stared into empty space,it wasn't like there was anything else to do.
------
Rosethorn/female/dragon/bi/tags: none
Rosethorn emerged from her cave that she had all to herself. She missed her boyfriend that got adopted, the previous week. Rose huffed and white smoke came out of her nose . She walked sadly and,pretended to be content.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:33 pm

rainbowarcher22 wrote:Username: Rainbowarcher22
Name: Lamina
Species: Miniature Hippogriff
Img or Description: Image made by me can be found Here. Instead of being horse size like a normal Hippogriff, she is about the size of a golden retriever.
Personality: Lamina is the honest type and will avoid lying and hates being lied to. Sparing feelings isn't an option and she doesnt want others to spare her's either. She does however put a little bit more consideration into her words if she is speaking to someone she cares about. She is pretty inquisitive, but wont push an uncomfortable subject. She is very welcoming most of the time
Powers (If Any): She can manipulate wind. but she sees it as a useless ability
History: Lamina was born into the family of a wealthy owner and enjoyed a high class life for beginning of her life. When her owner decided he was done with Lamina he kicked out to the streets. She lived in the streets scrounging up bits of food and hand-outs to live off of. When she stumbled across the adoption center and was taken into its care she made herself very comfortable there. She's been there for quite some time and almost doesn't want to leave.
Crush/Mate?: Open
Offspring?: N/A
Other:

Accepted
𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄,
𝐂 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 !

hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex ⋆。°✩
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 am

(Actually Fume is still out on the yard)

Fume/Smoke Creature

Fume whined desperately for help. Now and then they would dodge a raindrop, but the raindrops would keep hitting them. "Help!" they screeched. They looked for anyone else that might be able to help them.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 am

|Lamina|Female|Miniature hippogriff|In the Yard|Tags:Fume|
Lamina stared at the rain through the window. There was no way she was going back to her pen anytime soon. Surly nobody will mind if I just wander around a little bit, she thought to herself. Although she should've been done with staring out of the window she had trouble pulling herself away, or at least she did until she heard someone yelling for help. Lamina saw the little smoke creature but it took her while realize why it needed help. The small hippogriff ran out to the yard, stumbling with shock of how cold the water was. "Are you alright?" She asked as she put a wing over the little smoke bat in an attempt to shield it from the downpour.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 am

Fume/Smoke Creature
"I will be soon if you help me get under a solid roof. Thank you for coming to help!" Fume said gratefully, slowing down from the frantic they had been in. Lamina's feathers would soon soak and drip. "Let's do that quickly though! This downpour is frigid and hard! It will soon have us both in trouble!"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Who's gonna rescue her xD when she doesn't want to be rescued
Kiari - Female - None - Ice/Water Dragon - None - None - Fire/Ice Breath + Can Change Size at Will + Shapeshifting - Location: the yard- Tags: Everyone, still waiting on Charcoal and Karmen

Kiari couldn't understand why the rain had everyone panicking. Then again, she was a huge water dragon, so the rain didn't really affect her much. No human with half a brain is going to come out in this weather. Retracting her wings, she turned to observe the hippogriff and smoke-like creature. The smoke-like creature looked like it was dissolving, but being captured by the humans made Kiari wary. It could always be a trap.

She shrunk to the size of a bird and flew to the shade of a nearby tree. Listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops, she slowly fell asleep.

DREAM
"Kiari." Something nudged Kiari's wing. "Wake up."
Kiari opened her eyes and stared at the scene around her blearily. "Where am I?" she said, yawning.
"Silly, you're at home!" The voice who had woken Kiari up was now revealed as a female white ice dragon that was a few feet taller than Kiari.
"Mother? What are you doing here?"
END DREAM

Kiari's peaceful dream was broken by a bolt of lightning striking the tree. She hurriedly spread her wings and jumped up as the tree fell.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me