Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:Freai, more concerned than ever, in fact, sure, there was someone watching, he decided to turn around and confront them, “Dont be a coward Freai” he muttered to himself in his deep Irish tone. He turned around and walked slowly back into the field, the same birds chirped as pleasantly as before, Freai still felt as someone was watching him however, so he walked all the way to the middle and yelled in a loud tone “IF THERES SOMEONE OUT THERE SHOW YOURSELF! I WONT BE PLAYIN’ MIND GAMES WITH YA!” He stood and let out a sigh, awaiting a response from the watchful eyes “Perhaps your going crazy lad” he thought to himself silently, but he still stood, still waiting.

Phoebe walked out of the wheat, she studied him. He seemed like he was a fish out of water. "Mind games?" She asked him surprised. "Perhaps you are going crazy" she snapped at him. The idea! She hated the idea of mind control she enjoyed ful action battles with blood flying and she stopped her daydreaming and came back to her scents. "Are you lost?" She asked him.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Alathea

Tag: Freia, Allevion, & Felicity

The sallion was trying to get her attention, but she was not up for it so she just left him there talking to himself like an idiot, which she laughed about. She flew for about three to four miles back to her home because it was getting dark. She knew exactly where she was going since she leaves to go explore or practice her power everyday. She knew every tree, every rock, every stream and she was quite fast so it was easy to travel back home.

However, there was a hold up. "Oh come on, why are there so many horses out here today?" She asked herself. She felt as if she would be brave and just fly by them, without saying a word. So she flew right by them, but she was so nervous that she kept stumbling over the rocks and roots by the river. Her plan was to just fly past them and then walk home, but that didn't happen. Instead a a large bird jumped out right in front of her and scared her half to death and in her fear she fell down through the trees and fell on the beautiful mare! "Oh my gosh!" Her heart was racing, you could see the white of her eyes, she looked as if she was gonna cry, she was breathing extremely hard as sweat dripped down her face, she was just in total shock and didn't know what to do. Her body just froze as if she had been turned to stone. She couldn't even say anything. She just lay there so tense right on top of the grey mare!
Last edited by Hazel_Horse_Official on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:12 pm

“What? Your a- no. This isnt right. The watchful eyes of a filly wouldn’t worry me. I sensed a presence, and it wasn’t you.” Said the stallion dismissively, Freai never liked foals, to small and defenseless. Annoying too, he might think differently if the foal were his own, but this one wasn’t. She was tiny and annoying. “Don’t you have somewhere to be. Like, I don’t know a school, a coven, something that doesn’t have to do with talking to strangers in a field in the middle of nowhere.” Freai was quite annoyed by the presence of the filly, after all, foals are inquisitive and he didn’t feel he had the time, nor did he want her tagging along.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:“What? Your a- no. This isnt right. The watchful eyes of a filly wouldn’t worry me. I sensed a presence, and it wasn’t you.” Said the stallion dismissively, Freai never liked foals, to small and defenseless. Annoying too, he might think differently if the foal were his own, but this one wasn’t. She was tiny and annoying. “Don’t you have somewhere to be. Like, I don’t know a school, a coven, something that doesn’t have to do with talking to strangers in a field in the middle of nowhere.” Freai was quite annoyed by the presence of the filly, after all, foals are inquisitive and he didn’t feel he had the time, nor did he want her tagging along.

"Well congratulations on your presence sensing" the filly retorted sarcastically. "I don't have to do school or anything like that father says I don't need to" Phoebe was immediatly set back by this stallion, that's why she never enjoyed them. But she was bored today her wings were tired and she considered going home. But no. The stallion looked quite irritated most adult horses dismissed foals as if they were nothing but foolish children, and this one didn't seem any different. She decided that she'd just stay and sharpen her sword. "Go on, you don't want me along obviously" she layed down taking her sword out of her sheath.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Gilen walked on the dirt path at a rather slow pace nothing was around the air was humid. He was in a dull mood. He hoped for a storm, knowing it wouldn't happen. But none the less anxious of the possibilities, he could fly high electrocuting the sky he was a storm as he liked to think. Just at the thought a bolt of electricity ran through his body. He looked into the sky, no storm, but it was cooling down. That was all he needed he pushed off the ground as he flapped up until he was above the cloud level. He turned and plummeted toward earth. He knew what he was doing, he'd done it before. He let his eyes close softly enjoying the relaxation. When he opened them he saw that there was no way he could keep from hitting the earth there was just no way. He tried to stop but he just kept falling and falling towers the barren ground beneath.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Freai looked at the Filly sharpening her sword, he was furious, what foolish parent would let a child carry around a blade like that? It wasn’t safe “Where on earth didn’t you get that blade?!?!?” Said Freai stomping a hoof on the ground “A filly your age shouldn’t be carrying around such a cutless!” He gave a heavy and forceful sigh, the filly annoyed him greatly, but heaven forbid she fall and run herself through, young ones we’re pften clumsy and this was known to happen “Put that down this instant young filly!” Said Freai annoyed.
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:Freai looked at the Filly sharpening her sword, he was furious, what foolish parent would let a child carry around a blade like that? It wasn’t safe “Where on earth didn’t you get that blade?!?!?” Said Freai stomping a hoof on the ground “A filly your age shouldn’t be carrying around such a cutless!” He gave a heavy and forceful sigh, the filly annoyed him greatly, but heaven forbid she fall and run herself through, young ones we’re pften clumsy and this was known to happen “Put that down this instant young filly!” Said Freai annoyed.

"I'm actually what some call a young warrior filly" she said standing up. "You'll have to talk to my father about my sword I don't get why you care it isn't the nature of most to care about someone they don't know, much less the ones they do." Phoebe was shocked at this stallion's abruptness, and that he cared, that was doubtful she trusted her father and no one else.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm

marking!

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x ❝ 𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝒆𝓭 𝓭𝒆𝒆𝓻 -
x .................................................
xxxx I'm Emberwhisker but you can call me Ember or Whisker
xxxx I am a writer who loves to write.
xxxx But I'm too busy to write anything
xxxx ────────────────────────
xxxxx link - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x - 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝒆𝓼𝓽 ❞

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 pm

“You’re just a child. You don’t even need a sword, especially not one like that. That swords made for a stallion anyhow. I doubt you’d be able to use it. It’s far to heavy.” Said Freai stomping a hoof on the ground “Besides. Your to young to be a warrior anyhow. What’s the point. I’m sure when you mature you’ll realize how awful of a job it is anyways.” Freai said turning around and taking a few steps away.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Username: TheFrostFilly

Character's Name: Phantasm Eidolon (Taz)

What Herd?: Basselt

Breed: Too much of a mix, don't know origins.

Looks: [removed]

Powers: Ghost like abilities, will develop clearer.

Weaknesses: Fire, Poison.

Rank Wanted: Lead Tracker

Mate/Crush: N/A

History (Optional): WIP

Personality: Quiet, Mature, Contemplative, Cautious.

Anything else? (Please state): Form is WIP.
Last edited by raey on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me