Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OPEN!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OP

Postby Cookedsteak » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard/Tags: Abella.

He stared down at the strange circle. "I've heard of the name before and what it does, but I've never bothered to learn to do it, since I have my own personal tricks. I don't think I physically can anyways." He spoke, as he pulled her up by the hand. He took a few steps backward away from the circle, his chin rested on his first finger. He stared down at the circle, studying it, as flowers sprouted from the ground, and the grass turn an even brighter shade of green, very close to neon. He paused a and craned his neck backward, as a hand was close to his face, they were the flowers that she created. He awkwardly picked up the flowers, carefully holding them in his hand. "Uh, that's pretty neat." He looked at the flower and back at her. "You know, I've literally known you for two second and I'll have to admit you're pretty kind. But, I'm rather curious about how you do this, even though I can't possibly do it myself."
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Fume/Smoke Creature/Tags:Charcoal

Fume flapped around randomly but then was startled as something passed through them. Fume looked up and saw billions of raindrops falling down from the clouds. Not wanting to dissipate, they dived under a tree and looked around for someone who shield them should they need to move. Fume saw Charcoal. They contemplated calling out but Charcoal looked distracted. A big drop of water dropped on Fume and the sound made a loud hiss.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard/Tags: Abella.

He paused, flinching as a droplet of water landed on the tip of his nose. the bright green grass faded into a dark, swampy green and the bright, blue sky became a bleak, dead gray, and the sky began to cry. It was starting to storm outside, but he ignored it, infact he would rather have it over the beaming sun. The sky's tears started out right, but soon became a downpour soaking his black coat, the flowers wilted in-between his from being too wet. "Well, I don't think you're going to complete your circle anytime soon in this weather." He stood up, shaking a few droplets of water, cleaning himself in the rain, before his focus was taken from him by an eerie, hissing sound. He craned his neck, and looked behind him, his eyes were wide, and curious. "What was that?"
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Sorry if you aren't allowing any more joins!
Username: camea42123
Name: Kiari
Species: Ice/Water Dragon
Img or Description: Image
Note: I'm using the Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh as my dragon here
Personality: Easily irritable, very outgoing, not very trusting, loyal to her friends
Powers (If Any): Fire/ice breath, can change size at will, shapeshifting
Mate?: No, she's asexual
Offspring?: None
Other: Please accept if you are still accepting! Thank you and I hope to be an active RPer on here!
Will trade for malk dragon, UR cat, or warrior cats!!!
Pet's name: Naomi/UR Zebra (TYSM Oasis!!!)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 am

Fume/Shadow Creature/Tags: Charcoal

Fume looked over at Charcoal who heard the water hitting fume. Fume looked up and realized that the tree was mostly bare, a horrible place to stay dry! They compressed themselves as to be more agile but even as they dodged, drops hit them. Finally, they became a gopher and dug a hole, then becoming a bat again. This didn't work, the hole began to flood and Fume had to move out. Fume was stuck under the tree and couldn't go anywhere.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:01 am

camea42123 wrote:Sorry if you aren't allowing any more joins!
Username: camea42123
Name: Kiari
Species: Ice/Water Dragon
Img or Description: Image
Note: I'm using the Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh as my dragon here
Personality: Easily irritable, very outgoing, not very trusting, loyal to her friends
Powers (If Any): Fire/ice breath, can change size at will, shapeshifting
Mate?: No, she's asexual
Offspring?: None
Other: Please accept if you are still accepting! Thank you and I hope to be an active RPer on here!

accepted
𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄,
𝐂 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 !

hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex ⋆。°✩
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:13 am

"Well its easy i-" she paused as the water hit her black fur. She was having flashbacks of her mom abandoning her at the doorstep of Karmens, not too long ago. She hissed really loudly, scampering through the back sliding door of her pen.Her ears and all the flowers on her tail turned into a bud like state. This happens when shes scared,sad or sleeping. She forced the sliding door closed with a slam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Karmen was filling out paperwork at the front desk when she heard the drizzle of rain on the roof.She grabbed Charcoal's leash and went through the back door to call them in and to take Charcoal to therapy.
𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄,
𝐂 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 am

((Btw, here is Abells))
Attachments
sketch-1509659747275.png
sketch-1509659747275.png (223.14 KiB) Viewed 25 times
𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄,
𝐂 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 am

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard-----> Inside the building/Tags: Karmen

He shook himself off shaking, and cleaning his feathers in the rain like a bird in a fountain. He turned his head to see a small, odd looking creature hiding under the tree. He stared at it with wide eyes, he couldn't really tell what it was feeling due to it's rather emotionless appearance. He slowly stepped toward the creature to investigate, before he felt a sudden, tug on his harness. He looked above him, it was Karmen, she was the one who usually looked after him, since he was a newer, special needs arrival. He followed behind his caretaker obediently, but he still had his head turned towards the odd creature.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:37 am

"Good boy." she said, patting the Dromaeasaur's head. "Fume dear, come on." She said, walking towards the door. She walked Charcoal down the hallway past the adoption pens. Abells was tapping on the glass with her paws, trying to get Charcoal's attention. Opening the door to the Therapy Room, she unhooked Charcoal's leash.
𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄,
𝐂 𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me