•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby WinterIsHere » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:51 am

Name: Bella
Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Oliver
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

Bella smiled at the brute, seeming very chuffed with herself. "Just practising a little hunting, that's all." Her tail flicked as a little gust of wind blew by. "It's a beautiful day afterall," She said, "And I can't WAIT to go huting today! Are you excited?" She barked happily.
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 am

Oliver
| Tagged; Bella | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver listened as Bella spoke to him, and he let out a slight laugh at her overly excited behavior. "Yeah sure," the brute replied with a grin. He took a second to look around at his surrounds before he turned his attention back to the other hunter. "I have to agree with you that it is a beautiful day," Oliver added with a chuckle. "Why don't we go out hunting together? I mean since you seem to be so enthusiastic about it, and I can't think of a better way to spend this lovely day than with wolf such as yourself." The hunter suggested and winked at the fae.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 am

Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Oliver
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

Bella listened to the brute a d begin to blush slightly. "That would be great." Her ears had dropped softly. "Well, what are we waiting for then, huh? Let's get going!" She barked happily, jumping around.
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed May 10, 2017 3:01 am

Flame
| Tagged; Zaiya & Ceberus | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame let out a slight, sarcastic laugh and turned back towards Ceberus. "Well then my bad for falsely accusing you," The alpha responded and nodded to the lead warrior, ignoring his rude comment to restrain herself from becoming angry with the brute. "It would just be nice if I was informed with my packmate's actions earlier, but thanks for updating me." She added with a smile. "Wait, why was Amber stuck in a cave?" Flame asked, cocking her head to the side. The alpha was actually most confused by why Cerberus would have taken it upon himself to help the huntress out of a cave instead of just leaving her, but the alpha was unsure of how to bring it up with him.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance stopped as Flint began to stalk the rabbit. He sat and watched the other warrior pounce and kill the small bunny. "Nice catch," He said with a slight laugh, "That rabbit had no idea what was coming for it." Chance smile widened into a grin. He stood back up and flicked his tail, looking around the forest for a second before returning his gaze to Flint.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose continued to walk faster until she was aged if Colblade. The fae could see the stream coming into view, and she glance back over at Colblade. "I think we are almost there," She mutter almost to herself. Rose turned back and continued to pad forward towards the river.

Oliver
| Tagged; Bella | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver chuckled to himself as he listened to Bella. "Alright," The hunter replied and got the his feet. Once he was standing up, the brute shook out his fur and stretched his back legs. "Let's go," Oliver said to the fae and began to make his way towards the forest.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed May 10, 2017 5:20 am

Kala gets up and starts walking to find food she sees nothing and lays down bye a tree and waits for shadow.

Shadow follows behind Kala and looks at her laying down and watches the area and lays down and listen to any movement.
(Sorry if it's short and sorry for being inactive)
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed May 10, 2017 6:05 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:
Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, "Alright, alright. I won't move." She agreed reluctantly, she hoped that his Alpha would be alright with her sticking around for a few days, she didn't want to cause any trouble with the packs. Jade didn't stand a chance against them if they decided that they didn't like her.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 am

Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Oliver
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

Bella nodded and made her way with Oliver to the hunting grounds. She glanced at the other wolves within the area. She tried to sort her posture as she did look a little silly. "So, um... what's the catch of today's hunt?"
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed May 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Oliver
| Tagged; Bella | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Oliver looked around as they entered the forest. He dropped his previously laid-back resolve as his eyes darted about, looking for movement or any signs of life. Contrary to common belief, the brute took his hunting quite seriously. "Oh... um," Oliver said, Bella's voice bring him out of his thoughts. He replayed her question in his mind to help him remember what she had said. "The catch of the day? Ah. Let's see," the hunter stopped and sniffed the air. His fairly sharp nose caught the faint scent of a fawn. "I think there should be a deer not too far off if you're up for it." Oliver suggested to the fae with a wink.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:45 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:
Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, "Alright, alright. I won't move." She agreed reluctantly, she hoped that his Alpha would be alright with her sticking around for a few days, she didn't want to cause any trouble with the packs. Jade didn't stand a chance against them if they decided that they didn't like her.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 am

Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Oliver
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

Bella carefully studied the Brute's movements. She had to admire concentration on his face. It was rather amusing for the she-wolf to watch. Her question was finally answered from the Brute. "Of course I am silly!" She barked, "A challenge is always an exception!" Although Bella was young and still learning; her determination seemed above average.
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me