Unsafe - OC roleplay O&A (not started)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Unsafe - OC roleplay O&A (not started)

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:40 am

(reviving this roleplay. it never took off due to my inactivity)

It's been a long time since peace was a possibility. It is nothing but a distant thought now,
a hopeful wish... A dream.

Ever since these abnormal species have evolved and become common on Earth, it became a war-zone. These strange beings were disgusted with the humans. Their brutality, their lack of equality, and their way of solving problems was absolutely preposterous.
Now, they both thrive in the same land, but are at one another's throats. Harmony is nonexistent, peace is missing, and love is destroyed.

X amount of years ago, a war took place. The humans clashed with one another, putting other species in danger. They now forever hold a grudge against the humans. The world is a sad land. Worn down buildings and overgrowth everywhere. You're lucky is electricity works near you. Food is scarce at times and humans are always a threat, but so are other species. Dogs, cats, human hybrids, anything.

We're all dangerous. No one is safe.

Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and acceptance

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 am

All CS rules apply
1. Hate the OC, not the roleplayer.
2. No using others art without permission.
3. Any and all species are allowed (INCLUDING your own made up species)
4. No crushes/relationships with your own characters
5. Stay active with all of your characters. There is no limit.
6. Fade when needed!
7. Minor cussing is allowed (Hell, damn, etc)
8. No instant love (however crushing is allowed)
9. No timeskips without my consent.
10. Be active.
11. Let me know when you'll be away.
12. Have fun pls ;;

Form:
This is a skeleton form, edit it more to your heart's content. The more detail the better.
Code: Select all
[center][img]imagehere[/img]
[size=85][b]name;[/b]
[b]gender (birth and preferred);[/b]
[b]pronouns;[/b]
[b]age;[/b]
[b]species;[/b]
[b]abilities, if any;[/b]
[b]personality;[/b]
[b]etc;[/b][/size][/center]
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members/characters

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:42 am

key: name of character-age-pronouns-species-form link

SilentObserver
Oasis-Ageless-She/Her-Scarfox-XX
Leroy-28-He/Him-Wolftaur-XX
Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oasis

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:42 am

name; Oasis
gender (birth and preferred); Genderless, identifies as female
pronouns; She/Her
age; Ageless
species; Scarfox (closed species by Kakiwa on deviantART)
abilities, if any; Telekinesis (weak), water manipulation (weak)
personality; She is very caring and unlike most of the individuals, she refuses to hurt another. Oasis loves children and acts as their mother if they lack one. She believes everyone is equal and special, she values the lives of others, but not her own. While Oasis cares for herself she still could care less if she was in any sort of danger. It's very easy for her to simply throw herself in danger for someone else.
etc; more information about the species
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leroy

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 am

(left eye is green)
name; Leroy
gender (birth and preferred); Male
pronouns; He/Him
age; 28
species; Wolftaur
abilities, if any; None
personality; He's quite friendly and bubbly. He's a big cuddle-bug and loves to hang out with others. Minus the circumstances of the world's situation(s), he's positive. However, if Leroy feels as if someone he loves is threatened he becomes very hostile. Like most individuals, he protects others he loves and shows no mercy to their threats. Leroy however suffers from PTSD and is easily triggered by certain things. He is disturbed by explosions, loud and sudden noises, and guns. It is unknown how he came to be diagnosed.
etc; Suffers from PTSD
Last edited by SilentObserver on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:44 am

reserve
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:44 am

open for forms
SilentObserver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unsafe - OC roleplay O&A (not started)

Postby Kalokun » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sdhHsMhdhjSkJFMUlvX0lGa09DbDMyRUk0MVo1TnkwQTEw/view
name: Daku
gender (birth and preferred): N/A
pronouns: they/them/theirs
species: Shadow Spectre
abilities, if any: can phase through objects at will
personality: energetic, mischievous, excitable, childish, selfish, loves pranking people, loves fruit and poultry
etc:
I'm bad at this game. Then again, I'm bad at life in general.

Pet's name: Ahmet
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Kalokun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:22 am

(Imagine her with darker eyes and brown hair and the other animal traits)

name; Cadence Pathanip
gender (birth and preferred); Female for both
pronouns; she/her/hers
age; 17
species; She is a beaver hybrid
abilities, if any; None although she is good at building and may start to develop beaver-like habits
personality; She is a socialite and loves to hang out and talk with friends and even people she doesn’t know. She is a total tomboy and would much rather play in the water and dirt than wear a dress and wear makeup. Isn’t afraid to chime into a conversation and can come off as boisterous and over comfident at times. Overall, she is sweet and bubbly and a really nice person.
etc;
She is beginning to loose her ears and now has a never-like tail. Patches of sleek, brown fur are appearing on her hands, arms, legs, feet, stomach, and back. Her once blonde hair has turned brown now and here eyes are turning more beady and black in color.

(Imagine him with dark eyes and salt and peppery hair as well as the animal traits)

name; Taten Wellsinger
gender (birth and preferred); Male
pronouns; he/him/his
age; 15
species; He is a raccoon hybrid
abilities, if any; None but he's pretty stealthy when he wants to be. Picking up habits of a raccoon
personality; He loves to joke around and have a good time but is a little immature even for his age. Has a short temper and angers too quickly and also tends to jump into things before thinking about it. Also, he is naive and doesn’t get certain things as well as being too trusting of those that may harm him.
etc;
He has raccoon-like ears and tail now. His hair is turning a blackish, gray and a mask is forming on his face. Growing fur in different places on his body and his nose is turning black and more racoonish.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:45 am

Image With large black wings and long fingernails, red/amber eyes. Freckles. 5'6
name; Kara Shawn
gender (birth and preferred); Female
Sexuality; Straight
pronouns; She/Her
age; 16
species; Human / Hawk
abilities, if any; Flight, Amazing vision, strength
personality; Sassy, caring, brave, shy, not very trusting, sometimes threatening
etc;
Large black beautiful feathered wings. The tip feathers of her wings dragon the floor. She is intimidating especially when her wings are spread, somewhat threatening. Kara is a mix between human and hawk. She is extremely strong and has excellent eyesight and can fly. She also has a long scar that runs length-wise down her left arm and scars all over her torso. Due to her being more creature then human her mother and other children growing up abused her and threw things cause scars and scratches. Her father saved her life more then once and Kara is grateful for that.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me